Jessica's Change Management Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My movement was stopped by the frat boy, though. He let go off my hair and stepped onto the back of my neck with his left shoe. I felt the dirty sole on my neck, forcefully pressing me down. With my arms tied, I had no chance to push it off.

I was trapped!

Getting held down by a foot brought me close to whimpering in humiliation! Spit-shining a dirty shoe with a colleague present in the same room brought me close to tears! I couldn't help it and low sobbing noises escaped my lips.

"What's that? Did you hear that?" Lambert asked the interns.

Damnit! He had heard me! He was about to come over! He was about to find out everything. I was so fucked! Yet, I could do nothing but continue licking Matt's shoe while hoping for the best.

"We're running late! We have to hurry to our conference call." I suddenly heard Clark interrupting Lambert.

"OK! But I'm watching you! All of you!" Lambert told the interns before the two consultants hurried out of the door.

Clark had been my savior! Without knowing it, he had saved me from getting exposed. Still, Lambert was a smart guy. He knew something was going on. He had smelled the rat and picked up the scent. We had to be more careful!

When my two colleagues were gone, Matt finally put his foot off my neck and allowed me to straighten up. Looking at his shoes, I saw that I had succeeded in rubbing in the drool and leaving a trace of lipstick on both uppers.

Phew! It was done. It had been nasty, unpleasant, and unexpected. Yet, it had all been foreplay. It had only been the prelude to the actual office dare.

"You better be ready to fulfill the dare, office pet." D-Rod addressed me while I was kneeling on the ground and buttoning up my black satin blouse. "Any time, it can happen! Gettit, fuckdoll?"

Realizing that the dare could happen any moment during the working day made my face flush. It would keep me on my toes all day long!

With the details clarified, the interns hurried out of the office to start their work routine. Only D-Rod remained behind. Walking over to me, he pulled out a tissue and carefully started wiping the smeared lipstick and mascara off my face.

"Can't send you out like that." He said showing me another flash of his caressing ways.

"We gotta be more careful, Sir Da-Rod." I used the chance to voice my concern. "Lambert knows something's brewing. He's going to watch you like a hawk."

"I know, I know, lil hussy. But he's too busy to keep an eye on us at all times." D-Rod tried to calm me. "I'm more concerned with Matt, though."

For a moment, I looked at the young Latino taken aback. What about Matt? He was an overbearing bastard and trying to take over the role of alpha male in the group. But we already knew that.

"You think that was a coincidence?" D-Rod enlightened me. "Making Lambert look at my computer screen? That was on purpose! The motherfucker tried to make me look bad. He's planning to get me kicked out of the office!"

OMG! He was right. I hadn't even seen it. I had been so occupied with my slut duties and so distracted by my excitement that I hadn't noticed it! Who was the business executive here?

"We need to control the situation and be quicker than him." I burst out. "We need to figure something out to get rid of him before he exposes us!"

"Yeah, we do 'n we will." D-Rod agreed with me. "I'd love to kick his motherfucking ass. Fuck! You don't mess with 'LGZ'!"

"Don't think he'd be intimidated, though. It would only make him rat us both out." He argued. "Right now, he's only targeting me. He just wants me fired 'n take over my role as your master."

"So we gotta be smart about this." He added reassuringly. "I got a few ideas how to deal with the motherfucker."

"But for today, there's nothing we can do. We don't wanna alarm him, right? So be careful 'n act as normal as ever." The young Latino told me before sending me out with my face freshly cleaned.

Leaving the office, I was totally nervous. I had barely survived the test round of the lipstick dare and didn't want to know what was waiting for me in the first round. Beyond that, I had to make sure that Matt didn't do anything stupid and get us into further trouble.

Walking back to my office, most of my colleagues were arriving at work. On my way, I noticed some of them looking quizzically when I passed by. I knew they were staring at my glittery arm cuffs and anklets. I swear that I even saw a couple of smirks shot my way.

Emotionally, I was completely torn about it. On one hand, I wanted to crawl into a hole and hide. On the other hand, I wanted them to see me all dolled up. I wanted my subordinates to respect me as a business executive, but at the same time I wanted to feel all girlie and pretty.

When I finally reached my office and sat in my chair, I tried to calm down which turned out difficult. Kissing dirty shoes in a public office had been the most debasing thing I had ever endured. It had left my pussy dripping and my mind so foggy it was impossible to get some work done. I simply couldn't concentrate. Still, I had an important meeting to attend.

Sitting in the meeting, it didn't get any better. I was completely distracted and spent most of the time lost in fantasy thought about the next lipstick dare. My team members caught me off guard several times. It embarrassed me that I couldn't answer their questions as eloquently as usual. Yet, I couldn't prevent it, even though I tried.

My lack of focus was especially troubling as the meeting was crucial for my next business trip. The firm's most important change project was expiring and I had to pitch a project plan for the next phase. The project earned a big chunk of my department's revenues and was critical for the prosperity of our firm. So the pitch had to be successful.

"Bet she's thinking 'bout new outfits and accessories. Making a shopping list in her head instead of listening to the presentations. A lot more interesting, isn't it?" I overheard Damon whispering to Eric.

"Our tough-as-nails lady boss found her true calling. Hehehe!" Eric responded alluding to my rhinestone jewelries and couldn't suppress a chuckle. "Who would have thought that she's all about accessorizing."

To prove my role as the team leader, I noisily cleared my throat to quiet the two subordinates and shot daggers at them. My eyes must have looked more glazed than angry, though, because the two guys only flashed a lecherous smile in response. Damnit! Their talk made my pussy so wet I was afraid a dark spot might stain my burgundy skirt.

Their derogatory comments also pushed me further into my fantasy thoughts. I didn't want to criticize my team members' presentation but drop to my knees, crawl underneath the table, and suck their dicks! Gawd! For the first time, I didn't want to feel like the superior assigning them tasks. Instead, I wanted to serve and please them as their office slut.

Even though, I knew that my subordinates were getting suspicious of my unusual lack of attention, their final question caught me flat-footed. I hadn't listened. Stammering, I searched for an answer but found none. With my face flushed, I excused myself and asked my subordinate to meet me later to discuss the question in detail.

Staggering out of the conference room, I breathed a sigh of relief although there wasn't much to be relieved about. I had barely picked up any information. This had been a terrible performance. It couldn't happen again. The next meeting, I had to be better prepared and more attentive. I couldn't risk O'Bannon or Ortega getting wind of it.

Fuck! I had to get my head clear and quick! On my way to the stairways, however, I bumped right into Justin. Carrying a folder, he was obviously on his way to the copy room to run off copies.

"Miss Addams!" He called me when I stumbled by.

For a moment, I pondered if I should simply continue walking and ignore him. It would only anger him, though. After the escapade in the interns' office, I knew that it was better to play along. So I turned around and smiled at him.

"I got some questions regarding your assignment." He told me all business-like.

Of course, it was a cover and we both knew it. Still, I played along and explained the content of the folder to Justin until the rest of the meeting attendees had disappeared in their offices. The second, we were alone on the hallway, the slimeball grabbed my arm and roughly pulled me into the copy room.

"Time to get another lipstick mark, Miss Brat!" He told me. "And this time, it's gonna be on my dick! But first, let's have some fun with those shackles."

Justin had been getting more and more aggressive. He was quickly picking up on the way D-Rod and Matt were treating me. As his behavior had already implied yesterday, though, he was more into the rough and physical side of using me. Something, he was about to live out to the fullest.

The business student was such a slimy ass kisser always sucking up to the other consultants. But he wasn't kissing up to me at all. Instead, he treated me like a piece of meat he could manhandle any way he liked. This discrepancy made it even more degrading to be used by him.

The copy room was used as a storage room for various office equipment and moderation material that wasn't in use at the moment. Pulling on my arm, Justin led me into the middle of the room.

"C'mon, dolly! Get those funbags out!" He gave a short order.

Resigned to my fate, I opened the burgundy leather suit jacket and let it slip to the ground. Shaking my shoulders, my soft pushed-up titties bounced in their black satin confines.

Woah! This was quite unbelievable! A simple order and I slipped into sub mode, dropping all things and starting a sexy striptease.

Even though the realization embarrassed me, I didn't stop what I was doing. Slowly gyrating my hips, I opened the buttons of the satin blouse starting at the top. With each button, my juicy juggs slipped further out. Finally, I stood in front of the young ass kisser only clad in my black satin corset, burgundy leather skirt, black stockings, red high heels, and rhinestone accessories.

"Get your lipstick out 'n get ready for your dare, Miss Brat!" He told me, his voice leaving no room for doubt.

D-Rod had ordered me to perform the dare anytime and anywhere at work. So there really wasn't any room for me to argue. At least, Justin had dragged me into a room that was seldom used by my co-workers. The interns always did all the copying. Grabbing my purse, Justin pulled the lipstick out and handed it over to me. When I started applying the lipstick to my mouth, though, Justin stopped me.

"Didn't say nothing 'bout your piehole, did I?" He sneered. "Paint your cunthole for me. Nice 'n bright!"

Softly mewling in response, I didn't like where this was going. Still, I did as told and caked a thick, heavy layer of bright red lipstick on my pussy lips. It looked so obscene. Yet, Justin loved it.

Content with my tarty makeup, he grabbed my arm and led me over to a flip chart. The long side had been placed on the ground and leaned against the wall to store it away. Grabbing the flip chart, he pushed it into the middle of the room and made me straddle the long side.

Pulling my arms behind my back, he hooked the fasteners together, and once again, tied my wrists to my ankles. Getting shackled like that, my legs got lifted off the ground and my body got fully pressed onto the long side of the flip chart. Just then, I realized what Justin was up to.

"Ooohhh!" I let out a loud gasp when the metal dug into my soft pussy. "What the fuck are you doing?"

My full body weight was only supported by my crotch! My pussy, perineum, and ass crack got pressed against the metallic edge. All I could do to protect my most tender parts was to lift myself onto my tiptoes. With my arms tied to my legs, I couldn't dismount the flip chart.

"It's a device called Spanish Donkey!" The rude ass kisser told me matter-of-factly. "You'll learn to love it, bitch! You gonna ride it until you marked it with your lipstick!"

Satisfied with his handiwork, Justin turned around and started running his copies. He was performing his task without even paying attention to me! I was left on my tiptoes in the middle of the room with my face burning in shame. All I could do was to wait helplessly. Minute after minute passed. Time seemed to go at a snail's pace.

Sweat was gathering on my forehead while I balanced on my tiptoes. I felt fatigue coming over my legs. It was inevitable, and after about five minutes, my legs started trembling dangerously.

I couldn't take it any longer! My calves were too tired. As slowly as I could muster, I lowered myself onto the long side. My soft, delicate pussy got pressed against the hard metallic edge.

"Ow!" I grunted when I felt a stab on my tender flesh.

"Be glad it's a flat edge 'n not pointed as the real device, dolly." Justin told me to shut up. "This is child's play in comparison!"

Honestly, that comparison didn't really cheer me up. The way the hard, metallic edge was pressing against my pussy was uncomfortable enough. I definitely didn't want to get to know a real Spanish Donkey.

Struggling to endure the hard edge digging into my pussy, I managed to tolerate it for almost a minute before I had to lift myself up again. With my muscles throbbing maddeningly, the time I could last on my tiptoes was considerably shorter than before. My calves started giving way on their own. With all the strength I had left, I carefully lowered myself down trying to put my weight on a new spot.

"Argh!" I groaned when the edge roughly pressed against the delicate flesh of my ass crack.

This was just as bad! I needed significantly longer this time before I had summoned the strength to lift myself up again. Still, I managed to rise back up. By now, sweat was pouring down my face.

The cycle of rising, remaining on my toes until fatigue set in, and lowering my tender flesh back onto the edge became shorter and shorter. Soon, I started riding the damned Spanish Donkey. My poor pussy and asshole started hurting while I wriggled and squirmed on the device. My movements became more and more frantic until I was bobbing up and down on the flip chart like I was actually riding a donkey. Even the sparkling dangle navel ring started bouncing around in rhythm slapping against the black corset.

Up and down! Up and down! Up and down!

"Ooowww!... Phewww!... Ooowww!... Phewww!... Ooowww!... Phewww!..."

I was wincing and sighing rhythmically while my heavy titties flopped and jiggled in unison with the rhinestone navel ring. Even though I tried my best to stifle my whimpers, they became louder and louder. I couldn't control it anymore.

Fear swept over me. The noise was so loud someone on the hallway must be hearing it. Any second, I expected the door to swing open and Ortega stepping inside. There was no way for me to hide.

"Dolly, dolly, dolly! Have you forgotten where you are? You're not supposed to make so much noise, you silly office bunny!" Justin chided me like a little kid.

Swaggering over to me, he took his tie off his neck and stuffed it right into my mouth. Another thing he had learned from D-Rod.

"Mmmppphhhh!... Mmmppphhh!..." My grunting sounds got quashed.

Even though he was blatantly imitating my man, I was thankful for it because it stifled the noise and reduced the danger of me being found out.

Up and down! Up and down! Up and down!

"Mmmppphhhh!... Mmmppphhh!... Mmmppphhh!" "

I was forced to continue galloping on the flip chart like riding in a saddle for the next minutes. By now, I was bouncing so hard that the 'Missy' rhinestone heart was flipping up and down slapping against my soft, fake-tanned skin above and below my bellybutton. It must have looked so comical.

Justin let me ride the Spanish Donkey for a good twenty minutes while he finished copying the complete folder. From time to time, he looked at me chuckling at my desperate bouncing. The pain mixed with the shame of having to perform this hellish task for the rude ass kisser while he didn't even pay full attention to me.

KREEK

Suddenly, the door opened with a squeaky sound.

Nooo! This couldn't be happening! Not after my grunting had been stifled. Not after all I had gone through! I felt like I was fainting and keeling over. I guess I would have slipped off the flip chart if I hadn't been shackled to it.

As quickly as the door had opened, it was closed again. Before I fully realized it, two men were standing inside the copy room.

"Been looking for you all over the place!"

Gosh! It was Matt and Taylor. I heaved a sigh of relief. I had never been so happy to see their faces! Right then and there, I would have hugged them if I could have gotten off this infernal device.

But wait! I shouldn't be happy about Matt entering the copy room. Not without D-Rod present! With me tied to the flip chart, he had free reign to seize power and put his plan into action.

"Oh, I see!" Matt continued his chat with Justin as if I wasn't even there. "You're taking the office pet to task!"

"Bet she begged you to let her hump that flip chart, huh? The horny slut can't get enough!" The frat boy immediately started mocking me again. "And they say we're the ones thinking with our dicks all the time. Hehehe!"

"What you think, guys? Let's see how much she likes it." Justin exclaimed keeping the initiative. "Bet I can make that wanton whore leak all over the flip chart."

Not waiting for the guys' response, he swaggered over to me and grabbed my bobbing funbags. He started squeezing my soft tit meat kneading it firmly. When he began pinching my nipples in rhythm with my bobbing, I began squirming in between my whimpers.

Damnit! This rude slimebag was playing my body like a fiddle. I felt waves of pleasure emanating in my sensitive boobs and surging through my body mixing with the pain in my loins.

The way Justin was able to manipulate me so easily was embarrassing. I was hurting myself on this goddamn device! Yet, my body became aroused by his simple touch.

Justin started holding my nipples keeping them tightly in place. This way, my jiggly tit meat was caught between my chest and his grip. My tit flesh started thrashing around like skewered on a spike. The pull on my tender nipples was barely tolerable, driving my arousal to new heights despite the pain in my pussy and asshole.

With my body lifted, Justin suddenly reached down and frigged my clit. A throb exploded in my pussy and surged through my body. My legs twitched so badly I instantly lowered myself back onto the flip chart. I knew I was dripping juices.

The young ass kisser had acted on his thread and made me drip despite riding the Spanish Donkey. He had managed to be successful in such a short amount of time that it left me in awe. His fellow interns were even more impressed and whistled admiringly before Justin unfastened my shackles and let me off the infernal device.

"Told you, dolly, you'll learn to love it." The slimeball said pointing at the flip chart. "See what a mess you made."

Looking at the long side of the flip chart, I noticed that it was sticky with my juices. A few lipstick traces were still visible but most of it had been smudged by my pussy juice. It looked so perverse!

"Too stupid to leave a decent lipstick kiss, Miss Brat!" Justin reprimanded me.

Woah! I had totally forgotten about the dare. Shit! In a way he was right. I had become so horny that I hadn't been able to perform his dare properly. D-Rod would be disappointed.

"Clean that off, you stupid bitch! Can't have you soiling our moderation material!" The rude slimebag hissed while pulling his neck tie from my mouth.

Grabbing my chestnut hair, he pushed my face over the flip chart. Dutifully, I licked my sweet juices off the metal while struggling with the fact that Justin had easily made my juices flow while riding the infernal device. As if the ass kisser knew that my pussy was still throbbing, he pushed two fingers up my juicy cunt and started finger fucking me while I was bent over the flip chart.