Jessica's Change Management Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,333 Followers

They were choosing their sandwiches over me! This was worse than any kind of perverted sex act Matt could dish out. Even crawling around underneath a table and licking ketchup off their dicks was better than being put on the back burner.

Justin was the first to finish his lunch. Getting off the sofa, he strolled past the coffee table. In passing, he nonchalantly spit right onto my spread open pussy. He didn't even look at me!

While his spit slowly dribbled down my pink pussy flesh, Taylor finished his lunch. When he passed me, he swiftly pinched both my nipples before heading out the door.

With only D-Rod and Matt left, they positioned themselves on each side of the coffee table, making my heart skip a beat. Finally, the action was about to start. Finally, they were about to use me. Someone cheered too soon, though.

The guys had other plans. D-Rod reached between my legs while Matt reached up to my face. Simultaneously, the Latino slapped my clit while the frat boy gave me a slap to the face. It sent me into fidgeting on a table once again. Before I stopped thrashing around, D-Rod landed another blow to my pussy while Matt slapped my other cheek. The slaps stung but any touch was better than nothing. Yet, it was all I would get for the moment.

"That's for making us wait, Missy." D-Rod told me sternly.

"Now, it's your turn to wait for us, bitch." Matt added before they both turned around and headed out of the room.

They had done it for real! Even when it had happened, I could barely comprehend it. I was alone in the chill-out room lying on the coffee table with my legs and arms tied above my head and my pussy spread open.

I was their office pet! I was their luxury doll to be toyed with as they liked! Still, they had just put me aside. They had discarded me like a futile piece of office equipment they didn't have a use for.

Spending the next half hour in my tied up position, I lay dead-still on the coffee table and listened to each and every sound in the basement. Every time I heard a noise, my heart beat in my mouth and I hoped for the interns to return.

I had never longed so much to be fucked. I had never longed so much to serve these assuming motherfuckers. The wait was driving me crazy.

Finally, the door opened and I almost cried out in joy when I saw Matt and Justin strolling into the room. The time had come for me to perform the next lipstick dare. It was such a nasty dare. Yet, I was looking forward to it like a kid on Christmas eve.

Matt stepped up to the table while Justin remained in the background observing the scene. When the frat boy pulled out the lipstick tube, I knew that the dare was about to begin. Lifting my head, I looked at the frat boy all expectantly. Where would he put it? What would he do?

Without making a big fuss, Matt started painting my pussy lips. He was going for my cunt! He really caked on the lipstick until my outer and inner labia were sticky with the red stuff. I felt a slight pinch of disappointment. Somehow, my twat didn't sound like an extraordinary place, did it? I had expected something less ordinary from the frat boy. Once again, though, someone cheered, or rather worried, too soon.

Teasingly, Matt ran his hands up my thighs before he quickly lifted his right hand as if he was about to slap my pussy again. I twitched and jerked in anticipation of the blow. But the frat boy stopped his hand before it touched my sensitive pussy.

Chuckling at my desperate flinching, he waited until my body was still. Then he drove four fingers straight up my lipstick-painted pussy. Holding his hand vertically, he jam-packed my cunt at one go.

"Umph!" I groaned from the sudden pressure.

Woah! Four fingers were really stretching my pussy wide. Matt wasn't done, though. Tightly pressing his fingers together, he began thrusting them in and out of my snatch. He even started turning his hand from a vertical to a horizontal position stretching my pussy walls even wider.

"Ooohhh! Aaahhh!" In my tied position, moaning was all I could do in response.

Several times, he pulled his fingers from my snatch only to spit onto my slit before thrusting them back inside. The spit mixed with my pussy juices creating sloshing noises while Matt continued twisting and turning his hand. When he began using his thumb to rub my engorged clit, my moans became even louder.

"Ummmppphhh!" I suddenly grunted.

The frat boy had folded his thumb, placed it in his palm, and pushed all five fingers through my snatch. My cunt walls tightly gripped his fingers while my poor pussy got stretched out.

"Never said the lipstick goes on my cock, did I?" Matt asked triumphantly. "It goes on my wrist."

Before I had a chance to comprehend what his words were supposed to imply, he made me feel the meaning as he kept up the pressure. The strain on my cunt walls was immense. My vaginal opening was struggling against the invasion. My twat was too tight, though, and Matt's knuckles didn't slip inside.

"Aaammppphhh!" I desperately tried muffling my screams.

The arrogant frat boy wasn't satisfied. He quickly pulled his fingers from my strained pussy with a loud popping sound, and once again, spit onto it. By now, my slit felt cold from all the saliva.

Stepping up to my head, Matt held his hand in front of my face and told me to spit onto it. The thought of helping this overbearing bastard in fisting my poor pussy made me wince. The frat boy wasn't in the mood for discussions, though, and gave me a resounding slap in the face.

When I cautiously opened my lips, he pushed two fingers into my mouth, and instantly drove them down my throat making me gag. Getting my gullet fingerfucked, produced a mass of slobber to gather in my mouth. When it was filled to the point of overflowing, Matt pulled his fingers from my mouth and the drool practically gushed out along with it.

With his hand slippery from my spit, Matt placed it back at my pussy and started pressing as firmly as he could. Four fingers easily slipped inside and he quickly added the fifth. As he continued pressing, however, my cunt started struggling mightily. It simply was too tight.

The frat boy began thrusting all five fingers in and out in an attempt to gradually stretch my cunt walls. When this wasn't successful, he turned his hand horizontally and stopped thrusting altogether.

"Aaarrrggghhh! Mmmppphhh!"

A second later, he twisted his hand back into a vertical position and added all the pressure he could muster. Finally, my pussy walls gave way and stretched. Matt's hand popped into my cunthole. I had the feeling of hearing a loud snapping sound when his hand plopped inside.

"Aaahhh! Mmmppphhh! Aaahhh!"

I continued whaling in pain when Matt began twisting and turning his hand inside of me. His arm was up to his wrist in my pussy, and now he was trying to scrape some lipstick off my cunt lips onto his skin.

I had never felt so crammed before and the more the frat boy twisted his hand the more my poor cunt walls stretched. I couldn't stop shaking in my bonds. My whole body wiggled around on the table in a desperate attempt to ease the discomfort.

The pressure didn't subside at all. The constant distension and overstuffing slowly had its effect, though, and added pleasure to the pain. It was a weird feeling as pain and pleasure mixed and started forming a single overwhelming feeling.

"Aaarrrggghhh!" I yelled out anew.

Just when the discomfort had ceased a little and I had gotten a bit used to the fisting, Matt withdrew his hand. It forced my cunt walls to roughly snap open and left my cunthole gaping wide.

"Can't see no lipstick on my wrist." Matt exclaimed when he inspected his arm. "Too bad for you, bitch! The dare's not over."

Dissatisfied with the result, the overbearing bastard rammed all five fingers back up my gaping pussy. The thrust was so forceful that it almost pushed me off the coffee table. Tied as I was, there was nothing I could do but let the entitled intern fist my pussy.

"Ooowww! Mmmppphhh! Ooohhh!" I shrieked when Matt formed his hand into a fist inside my pussy.

It felt like his hand had swollen into a huge ball inside of me, further stretching out my cunt. Once again, he twisted and turned his arm before he began thrusting it in and out. He was roughly reaming out my cunt with his fist pushing my body all across the table!

"Open like a barn door!" I heard Justin comment on my yawning twat when Matt had pulled his fist from my pussy another time.

"Yeah! But still not much lipstick on my arm." Matt wasn't satisfied with the way the dare was going.

While I tried to catch a quick breath, I was almost delirious. All the different sensations were overpowering me. Despite the stinging pain, however, I wanted something stuffing my cunt again. I felt so empty and unfulfilled although I wasn't empty for long.

"Ooohhh!" I groaned when I felt Matt pressing his cock against my asshole.

He used the copious amounts of pussy juice sticking to his fist to grease my ass and make his dick all slick. Even though my tight bumhole resisted the pressure at first, it was a welcomed diversion from the fisting.

With one mighty thrust, his cock plunged up my shithole and he began fucking my ass with deep hard strokes. Now, it was my asshole's turn to get stretched out. I still felt my pussy gaping open while Matt proceeded to pump my ass pipe. There were so many different sensations bombarding me that it was a sensual overload rendering me into an incoherently babbling mass of flesh.

"Aaahhh! Ummmppphhh! Ooohhh!"

Eventually, Matt pulled his cock from my asshole, only to ram his hand back up my pussy and form it into a fist again. I faced this new round of pussy fisting with a loud wave of squeals while the overwhelming mix of pleasure and pain shot through me again.

This time, though, squishing sounds accompanied Matt's fist fucking. The intensity of the fisting had caused my pussy to overflow. The pussy juices leaking from my cunt mixed with the lipstick caked to my pussy lips, and the mixture stuck to Matt's wrist.

By now, my cunt was not only leaking but it was so loosened that the frat boy's fist easily slipped in and out. He could basically punch his fist through my slit without much resistance, and he did so several times for the college boys' amusement. He plunged his fully formed fist up my cunt and pumped it a few times before withdrawing and showing off my wide gaping hole.

After repeating this pattern five times, he positioned his cock back at my anal entrance and rammed it in. While pistoning his cock in and out of my ass, he used two fingers of both hands to push them into my pussy and stretch my cunthole open.

"Lookit! The bitch's gaping so wide you can see my cock stretching her ass chute through that gate of a cunt." He made a dirty remark.

Apparently, it was such a naughty sight that it turned the frat boy on tremendously because it made his balls boil. He only needed a few more thrusts up my ass until his cock started spurting his spunk. Quickly pulling his dick from my butthole, he used my gaping fuckholes as targets shooting the first burst of cum into my torn open cunthole before spurting the second and third cumshot into my drilled out shithole.

"Guess you need some rest after such an exhausting fuck session, huh bitch?" Matt asked when he stowed his cock away in his pants. "You can have that, Miss Brat."

No! He wouldn't do it! Not again! Angrily, I looked daggers at the arrogant bastard. It only made him chuckle, though.

"That makes it even more fun, office bunny." He commented on my evil eye before he turned around and walked out of the chill-out room with Justin in tow.

Once again, I was left in the basement. Was this Matt's second attempt at exposing D-Rod's blackmail? Would he send a colleague down here to find me and get D-Rod fired?

As much as I wanted, there was no chance for me to escape. With my arms and legs tied together above my head, I was barely able to move. All I could do was to listen to the noises in the basement and hope for the best. However, my heart was beating so loud that I was barely able to hear anything else.

Ten minutes later, the door opened. In panic, I closed my eyes.

"Justin just told me that Matt left you here."

It was D-Rod! He had come to my rescue! Untying my shackles, he freed me from my awkward position.

"I was also told you learned a new skill, Missy." He said. "You're not just an anal whore now, but also a fist whore."

"Everything OK with you?" He showed his caring side once again.

Even though my pussy felt loose and sore as hell, I quickly nodded. I had fulfilled the dare. That was the most important thing.

"I think I came up with a plan." The young Latino informed me. "Matt's having a birthday bash this weekend 'n I think we can use it to our advantage. For today, though, we need to stay alert. OK?"

Once again, I quickly nodded. Hell yeah, I would definitely stay alert. At least, Matt's round of the lipstick dare was over. So that was a plus.

After letting me stretch out my legs and gather my strength, D-Rod handed me my burgundy leather jacket and send me back to my office. Afternoon was approaching and I had barely gotten any work done. I had performed two rounds of the lipstick dare, visited a coffeehouse, and spent time hogtied in the basement but hadn't even managed to respond to my daily mails. By now, performing the dares felt more like work than my actual job.

D-Rod only gave me an hour to recover from the second round before he marched into my office. I was on the phone talking to the client for whom I was preparing the project pitch.

The Latino didn't care, though. Instead, he simply walked up to me while I tried my best to simultaneously chat with the client and observe D-Rod's moves. Of course, that didn't work and I missed the client's reply.

"I'm sorry sir. I got distracted. I'm not so good at multitasking. Hihihi!" I asked my client to repeat his response, and once again, tried to cover my ineptitude with a stupid giggle.

Damnit! D-Rod's sheer presence was enough to turn me from an eloquent business executive into an empty-headed office tart! The way he chuckled at my silly giggle, however, made my juices stir in no time.

While I gave my best to concentrate on the client's response, D-Rod stepped up to me and grabbed my legs. He spread them wide until my burgundy leather skirt had ridden up my legs and revealed my naked pussy.

I didn't even struggle, letting him have his way with my body while desperately trying to continue my phone call. He bent my spread legs back behind the leg of my office chair and hooked the anklets together.

"Oh fuck!" I yelped.

D-Rod had tied me to my office chair! I couldn't get up! I couldn't close my legs! I was trapped in my office with my pussy exposed!

I didn't even realize that I had shouted into the phone until my client inquired if he had misheard. Once again, I found myself excusing myself while giggling apologetically. Hastily, I finished the call.

"What the fuck?!?" I asked D-Rod as soon as I had hung up. "You can't tie me up like that. Not with Matt concocting some scheme!"

All my protest only made D-Rod smile while he pushed his hands into my jacket and started massaging my nipples.

"Don't worry, lil hussy. Matt's busy working with Lambert at the moment." He explained his relaxed mood.

"But... but... you can't chain me in my office! Oh!... Not here! Ohhhh!... I can't leave! Ooohhh!..." My protests slowly turned into moans when the Latino continued manipulating my nipples.

He didn't stop pinching them until my nips were rock hard and making a dent in my burgundy leather jacket. Even though my arms weren't tied, I kept them hanging down my sides. I didn't even think about stopping D-Rod although we were right in my office.

All I was capable of doing was trying to stay as quiet as possible which was quite difficult in my aroused state. Especially, when the Latin macho took his right hand off my nipple to flick my clit. Taking a step back, D-Rod mustered me.

"You want more, Missy?" He asked although he fully knew my answer. "Of course, you want more, lil greedy office tramp!"

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Before I had a chance to respond, we were interrupted by a knock on my door. I froze in panic. What should I do? Should I pretend to be gone for a business meeting? Should I answer as if nothing was wrong?

Before I had a chance to decide, the door opened. It was Ortega! He was sticking his head in!

"Miss Addams? I'm out of the office for the next hour and Miss Keelan has a doctor's appointment." My bitter rival told me matter-of-factly.

In my shocked state, I simply looked at him with my mouth open in surprise. My legs were spread wide and chained to the office chair after all!

"I'll be gone for about an hour 'n redirected my calls to your phone. Great that you pick up my calls." He told me short and crisp.

Wow! Blow me down! He wanted me to be his receptionist for the next hour! Was he going crazy? We were both executives! He had a whole team of subordinates working for him! Yet, he wasn't even asking. He was stating it like a fact.

I saw Ortega urgently looking at me. He was mustering me! Luckily, my open legs were hidden behind the wooden desk. If he looked any closer, though, he might notice my missing blouse. What if he stepped inside and approached the desk? I couldn't move away! He would see my erect nipples poking through my suit jacket!

My heart was close to bursting. I looked from Ortega to D-Rod and back to my rival. I saw Ortega's uncompromising gaze and the intern's shit eating grin.

"Umm... I think..." I stammered trying to remain calm.

My mind was so foggy that I didn't manage to shut Ortega down and call him out for his hubris like I usually would have done. With D-Rod present, I didn't even feel in the position to call my rival out on his insolence.

"OK. Thanks." Ortega interrupted me without waiting for my full response.

When he turned around and walked away, D-Rod quickly followed him out and closed the door without saying another word to me. Holy shit! Ortega had just giving me a menial task and I hadn't even protested. We were on equal footing regarding our official status. The fact that he had presumed to approach me with such a task clearly expressed his point of view on that matter. The fact that I hadn't taken a stand, by contrast, said everything about my current change in perspective.

Only a few days ago, I would have gotten straight into his face and called him out on all his pretensions. Nowadays, I couldn't even muster a coherent response. I was simply glad that he hadn't noticed my missing blouse and spread legs.

I bet Ortega would brag about me accepting the role as his receptionist to his team members! Probably, he would even tell O'Bannon to prove that I wasn't a suitable successor. After all, you had to be assertive to be a CEO, right? Even if it was only for an hour, it would undermine my standing as a leader in the firm. However, that was better than Ortega discovering my inappropriate outfit and exposed pussy.

Accepting this menial task without much objection pushed me even further into subspace and I spent most of the following hour in fantasy thoughts of me serving as the official office fucktoy for the consultants.

D-Rod left me alone for the next hour. During that time, my phone rang twice. I didn't recognize the number so it must have been a call for Ortega. As edged out as I was, there was still too much pride and defiance left in me. Maybe, he had caught me off guard with his presumptuous request. Still, I wouldn't bend that easily to his will. I wouldn't serve as his receptionist! So I didn't pick up the phone. It wasn't my fault if Ortega missed an important call. After all, I wasn't working for him!

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,333 Followers