Jessica's Change Management Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

D-Rod pumped me so hard from behind that it was difficult to keep on pleasuring Taylor with my mouth. Still, I held onto his dick with my lips as best as I could like a dog that wouldn't let go of its bone.

My lips were rapidly sliding over his dick and my tongue relentlessly twirled around his cockhead while drool ran out of the corners of my mouth in torrents. Damn! It tasted delightful! Squelching sounds emerged from my overflowing pussy forming a vulgar rhythm with my gagging.

SMACK

SMACK

Out of a sudden, both cocks were gone from my holes and two sharp handprints burnt on my ass.

"Eeeggghhh!" I squealed a second later.

The chair got spun around again. With swaying tits, I got turned around. Before I had even stopped screaming, D-Rod forced his tool into my mouth. It was completely coated with my juices. Greedily, I slurped my gooey fluids off my man's meat pipe. Meanwhile, Taylor ran his fat cockhead through my leaking slit gathering up even more of my cunt cream.

SMACK

SMACK

With two heavy slaps, the black Footballer added his handprints to D-Rod's marks on my ass and gave me another push. As soon as my face had spun in front of him again, he fed his monster cock to my mouth and let me suck my pussy juices off him. They were using my mouth like a revolving door!

With my dripping snatch hovering in front of D-Rod, he went back to pumping my pussy. For a few minutes, he pummeled my cunt at a furious pace as if he was possessed by a demon. I felt the electric signs of an orgasm building up deep inside of me. I was getting close to the edge again.

Shortly before my man was about to cum, however, he slid his cock from my pussy and took a step backwards. Following his lead, Taylor took a step back as well pushing his monster cock from my lips. This left some space between me and their cocks.

A push to my back suddenly sent the chair forward. D-Rod had giving me a shove and made the chair roll towards Taylor. Holding my lips open, my mouth was moved over his cock without any assistance on my part!

As soon as my chin crashed against the black jock's heavy balls, he gave a shove to my shoulders and sent the chair back. Rolling backwards, my sloppy slit got easily impaled by D-Rod's hard cock.

Back! Forth! Back! Forth!

Over and over, the two interns pushed the chair backwards and forwards and alternately filled my mouth and cunt. I was just a piece of meat tied to a chair that was getting pushed around so that my holes jacked off the interns' dicks!

They continued making full use of the office chair until D-Rod was getting close to cumming. Eventually, he grabbed my hips and buried every inch of his shaft inside me. Giving me two more pumps, I felt his cock straining. It grew even larger inside of me. With a groan, he flooded my cunt. It felt like he was cumming in one long stream while I was left stewing in my arousal.

SMACK

SMACK

Two more slaps to my ass announced the next spinning of the chair. As soon as my butt was facing Taylor, he pushed his huge cock against my slit again.

"You know what's coming, right Miss Brat? You've been waiting for it, haven't you?" He asked.

I only knew too well what he was talking about, and automatically clenched my asshole in reaction to his announcement, having a little panic. This was what I had been fearing ever since the black Football player had started his round of the lipstick dare.

By now, there had been multiple cocks up my butt. D-Rod, his homies, and the other interns. I guess you could say my man had properly broken in my asshole - or shithole as he liked to call it. Still, I wasn't an anal expert by any means and none of them had the impressive size Taylor was sporting.

His cock was probably 12" long and 7" thick and it barely fit into my mouth. After all, I was only 5'4" tall with a petite frame. My body wasn't built to accommodate such a massive monster of a cock.

Still, the black hunk wanted me to beg for his cock up my ass. The thought of this bull of a man fucking my ass was deeply intimidating. As I was tied to the chair, however, there was no chance for me to resist anyways.

"Please sir, paint my shithole!" I finally pleaded after gulping down my fear. "So I can get lipstick on your cock the way a good anal whore's supposed to do."

Taylor didn't need to be asked twice. Looking over my shoulder, I saw Matt taking the lipstick from my purse and handing it over to the black intern. The frat boy even gave him an appreciative tap to the back, congratulating him on his new-found brashness.

Taylor took his time to accurately cake red lipstick to my butthole. He even pushed the lipstick tube up my asshole to prepare it. He alternated between thrusting the tube through my anal ring to loosen it up and applying copious amounts of my cunt cream to my sphincter to get it slick.

Even though Matt had already fucked my asshole earlier, I knew I wasn't ready for Taylor's rod of steel. But at least, my bumhole was greased and well-prepared. Despite his growing boldness, the black jock went easy with me slowly poising his enormous cock at the entrance to my ass.

"Ooohhh! Gaaawwwd! Fuuuck!" I screamed when I felt my ass muscles beginning to give way.

Ever so slowly, he forced his cockhead up my bumhole. Nonetheless, the head alone stretched my sphincter more than some of the cocks that had invaded my shithole before.

"Ooohhh! Myyy! Fucking! Gaaawwwd!"

Throwing my head back and sending my chestnut hair flying over my shoulders, I whaled even louder when Taylor applied pressure to push his shaft up my ass chute. It wouldn't slide in any further, though. It simply was too big and my ass was too tight.

Completely unfazed, he continued working at it. I shrieked and shouted until I had a tie pushed up my mouth to muffle the noise for the second time of the day. I desperately tried to relax but the pressure was too intense.

Taylor began working his way forward with short, forceful strokes. He tried breaking my ass like a jackhammer drilling concrete to pieces. And he was successful. Ever so slowly, my ass ring stretched inch by inch and his enormous cock slid inside.

Matt and Justin clapped and whistled while they watched the office tramp getting skewered on the black monster cock. Eventually, Taylor had pounded my tight, little shithole into surrender and wiggled his massive cock all the way up my ass.

He started pumping me with hard, strong thrusts. Every stroke made me shake in my bonds. I screamed through the tie in my mouth as I felt him pulling his dick out of my ass all the way until only his cockhead remained inside before ramming it back in.

The Footballer had impressive stamina as he continued drilling my ass for a good ten minutes. Despite the continuous pumping, my tight asshole couldn't get used to the size clutching his shaft like a vice. Nonetheless, after some time, the pressure started stimulating the sensitive nerves in my rectum adding pleasure to the pain. Gosh! This was so intense!

With every thrust, Taylor picked up speed. His drooping balls bounced against my pussy and his torso slapped against my buttocks making me jerk and sending a jolt through my pussy each and every time. He rutted my ass so forcefully that D-Rod had to grip the chair to keep it from getting pushed all across the office. Meanwhile, the Latino slapped his cum-coated cock against my cheeks wiping the drying spunk off onto my face.

When his cock eventually began twitching, Taylor let out a deep grunt. That moment, D-Rod let go off the chair so the black jock's final thrust up my ass pushed the chair in motion.

While his balls erupted and thick white sperm began shooting from his cockhead, the chair rolled across the office. His first spurt sprayed out in a wide arch and the jizz splashed over my ass. While I helplessly rolled away, however, the next spurts shot into nowhere and landed on the office floor.

Tied to the chair, I could do nothing but watch the wall coming closer while squealing loudly. Taylor's final stroke had been so forceful that the chair rolled on and on until it crashed into the air conditioner. My head almost hit against the glass plate and I was left looking out of the window.

I had never felt so helpless before! The sight of the chained office tart rolling across the office must have been so comical, however, that it left the guys laughing their asses off. Of course, the exact moment the chair rolled in front of the window, a group of colleagues had to walk over the parking lot. By now, you know my luck, right?

Not a single sound escaped my lips as I desperately tried to avoid anything that might alarm them and make them look up to the window. The first consultant reached his car and opened the door. To get inside, he turned around. He was directly facing the office building! He only had to look up to see me!

Just then D-Rod pushed me back and away from the window. If he had taken another second, the consultant would have seen me! Even though I had only looked out of the window for a couple of seconds, it had been damn close.

Looking back at my man, I could see that he was just as glad about avoiding this exposure as I was. Gazing over to Matt, however, I saw that he didn't share that opinion. With the scandal prevented, D-Rod freed me from my shackles. After my arms and legs had been tied together for such a long time, I didn't have the strength to stand on my own, and instantly sank to my knees.

"Too bad you couldn't keep your ass on Taylor's cock, fuckdoll." Justin taunted me. "We don't wanna waste no sperm, right? Go 'n get it, office pet!"

Taylor had shot a tremendous cumload and it had sprayed all over the office floor. During the day, several people had walked over the floor so it definitely wasn't clean and I definitely didn't want to touch it with my lips.

Yet, I had a dare to fulfill. It was my job to use my fuckholes to put lipstick on their cocks and collect their spunk. I hadn't properly managed the second part of the job. So I had to rectify it even if it meant licking the cum off the dirty floor.

Determined, I crawled over to the pool of goo in the middle of my office. Every muscle in my limbs ached but I didn't pay it any attention. Feeling all pairs of eyes on me, I bent down and stuck my tongue out. The thought of touching the filthy floor on which a bunch of dirty shoes had trampled sent a cold shiver down my spine and made me tremble.

Still, I bent further down until my soft tongue made contact with the parquet. The cold shudder increased until my whole body was twitching and I had to close my eyes in disgust. Yet, I dutifully lapped up the gooey mass.

With D-Rod directing me, I had to crawl from spot to spot until I had licked off each and every spurt of cum. In the end, my tongue was numb and I felt like I had mopped the entire parquet. Yet, I had captured all of Taylor's cum.

Finished with the lipstick dare, all four interns quickly left my office. It had become late and they wanted to head home. I knew that I wouldn't get any further work done so I decided to leave as well.

Quickly, I rearranged my outfit and checked my appearance in the ladies' room before heading downstairs. When I reached the lower level, I heard noises coming from the interns' office so I decided to check out what was going on there.

"Where have you been? I've been looking all over for you!" I heard an upset Mr. Lambert talking to all four interns when I reached the office.

He appeared angry, giving the interns a good telling off. Needless to say they couldn't tell the truth. So I had to intervene and help them out. Stepping inside, I asked my colleague what was going on.

Just then, I remembered that I wasn't wearing the black satin blouse any longer. Even though I had buttoned up the burgundy leather suit jacket, it still showed off the inner thirds of my titties. But it was too late now.

Obviously, Lambert had been looking to go over the presentation for a final time before heading home. Without the interns present, he had been made to wait. He was more than disappointed in their bad performance and lack of initiative.

The senior consultant appeared so angry that he didn't even fully look at me. While trying to keep my open cleavage out of view, I tried to calm him down and praised several of D-Rod's, Justin's, and Taylor's previous efforts. He didn't listen to me, however. He was set in his opinion and continued telling the interns off.

When he took a short breath, Matt used the moment to come up with some bullshit excuse. Looking from Justin to Taylor and D-Rod, I motioned my head to make them conceive similar excuses for their absence.

Just then, I noticed a big red smeary streak of lipstick on D-Rod's pants, right next to his crotch. Lambert hadn't seen it yet. Hastily, I nodded my head to call the Latino's attention to the stain.

"Why don't you ask Danny where he has been?" Matt suddenly told Lambert while pointing directly at the stain on D-Rod's pants.

This was his move! He was trying to rat out the Latino and get him fired. If the senior consultant saw the lipstick stain on his pants, there wouldn't be any excuse that could safe him.

Without thinking, my hands went into a flurry. Pulling the lipstick from my purse, I lifted my hand as if I was touching up my lips. All the while, I watched Lambert slowly turning around as if he was moving in slow motion.

Lightning-quick, I turned my ankle and pretended to break the heel of my right shoe. Simulating a tumbling motion, I bent down. In the process, I lowered my hand holding the lipstick to latch onto D-Rod and pressed the red cosmetic against his pants.

"Ohhh!" I yelped feigning surprise. "Oops! Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I ruined your pants, Danny. It's totally my fault."

With his eyes growing wide, Lambert looked at me in bewilderment and disapprovingly shook his head about my ditziness. You could clearly see him thinking: 'And that bimbo's supposed to be my superior?'

In my bent down position, he even got a clear look into my cleavage. He had to see that I wasn't wearing a blouse or bra. For the moment, though, I didn't care. It was a small sacrifice. More important was saving D-Rod and thwarting Matt's plan. At least, that had worked. My play-acting must have looked convincing as Lambert fully believed me to be so clumsy to break my heel while touching up my lips.

The interruption also had the side benefit of calming Lambert down. After telling the interns that he would keep an eye on them the next days, he left the office. We had survived the day although I wasn't so sure how much longer we could continue like that. D-Rod's plan better had to be successful and it better had to happen soon.

*to be continued*