All Comments on 'Jessica's Change Management Ch. 15'

by Cathartico

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Five stars!!!

It was long time waiting... but it was totally worth it!

Keep goping!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You are getting better and better.. kudos!

I have to say.. I really can't wait to see what you think of next.. it is definately one of my top favourite stories I have read in here.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

*Kugs and kisses*

Elena

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great!

The best Christmas gift!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fer sure!!!

Better safe than sorry, right?

Fer sure!!!

Oh! I love this story... When next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please and soon!!

Love the gang face fucking of our favourite whore. Glad she got some of the rough, passing her head around is brilliant. Self facial and cum eyes are excellent as well. Would love to see her get a few slaps around her face with a dick and hand. Tit abuse as well please, fuck her mouth balls deep while slapping her tits! Also a donkey punch as well?

Love the gang boss humiliating her and making her do all the work. Exactly how a slut whore should act. Love him using her mouth as a sleeve why he watches tv.

Please keep the next chapter as rough as this one. We all want to read about bimbo and trophy being abused and sexualy humilitated.

kuskiekuskieover 7 years ago
Ahahahahah!

Can't stop laughing seeing Jessica walking out the prison, as fast as she can in those huge high heels and with her intimate holes streched to the max (I'm sure she's outrageously swaying her hips and trembling her legs...).

I guess she should hurry up answering Shelly's messages... and driving back to the office... Better don't make her be mad...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
When's next chapter?

Looking forward!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More soon

What happens to Jessie, next?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCathartico@Cathartico
Viva la Smuttisphere! This is Smuttsurdistan - a land of kink and horny business. So, welcome to a town called Smuttbury! Enter for free but at your own risk. ---Tales from Smuttsurdistan--- Here in Smuttbury, you'll find three different types of action going on: (1) Smutt...