Jessica's Change Management Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A what? A jizz jam? The stunner! The irony! The whatever! I wouldn't go back to the head house. I wouldn't step in fronta the old dude's son. Not decorated like that! No way!

"He's my son, but god help me he could throw himself on the ground 'n miss. He's about as useful as a steering wheel on a mule." The redneck explained. "For all that, he deserves a piece o' the pie cuz we aint got that many uppity bitches 'round here."

Hold on! I would be the shining star in the head house. I would get all the attention from the son. Decorated like that! So yay!

While I was still pondering my next move, I was already scrambling to my feet and rearranging my uniform. I was still weighing my options while I was tottering around the crumbling wooden shed. I was still minding my appearance while I was on my way, 'cause I didn't forget to use my lip enhancer. Stepping into the store, the chance of making a lasting impression had gained the upper hand, literally by a country mile. Walking through the store, I noticed that there were no other customers around. As if it would have changed my behavior.

"Hiya, like, rise 'n shine 'n all!" I shouted out when I got close to the counter. "Big daddy's, like, sending greetings, like totes."

"He got totally delayed 'cause needy customer." I added pointing my forefingers at my face.

Oh wow! Had I just done that? Had I literally gone like a bull at a gate? Oh no! I had intended to stay low-key. I had meant to act unflashy. Although attention! Duh! What was done was done anyhow. By the way, this was the second time for the day that somebody dropped some thingie 'cause shock.

"Big Poppa's always been a lady killer." The young redneck quickly recovered. "He ain't never been picky. Damn straight!"

With that, he lifted his hand and gave me a high five. He acted like I should feel honored or should be proud to join the club or stuff. As if! I mean, the old hillbilly and a ladies' man were basically polar opposites. As well, not being picky and scoring me were super polar opposites. The irony! The satire!

"Ya favorin' my old man over me, ain't ya?" Bluey sounded really disappointed. "Tho' I'm the fittest, buffest man in the family!"

"Ya should be askin' Big Poppa to sell ya the stuff." The stupid dude added really sulky, taking the box of tissues off the counter.

Oh Lordy! I so didn't have time for that 'cause train. I so didn't want that 'cause open store. All nervously, I looked over to the railroad to see if the trains were still in the process of getting coupled. All jittery, I looked outta the head house to see if Matty was already waiting for me.

All was good, or more like not good. I had the time. I had the ability. Besides, I shouldn't treat the son less favorably than his dad, should I? A bimbo should grant equal rights for all men after all. By the way, his dad had said I would be the hottest piece of ass he would ever score, right?

My pondering was interrupted when the young redneck turned away to pack the box of tissues away. The risk of losing his attention set me into motion. No way, I would let that happen. Literally quick as a cat, I rounded the counter and dropped to my knees in fronta him. The danger of rejection totally outweighed the danger of getting exposed. By the way, I was hidden behind the counter, right? No way, any of the passengers would step into this shithole place anyhow.

Kinda reassured, I got all teasy again. Kinda unwittingly, I used those condoms I had been forced to buy before. As I said, equal rights for son and dad, right? That was when the training with the LGZ gang lord came in super handy, what with me being well-practiced in making short work, or more like a quick meal, of his cock.

Skillfully, I fished his hardening prick from his overall and jerked it a buncha times till it stood erect and proud. Using my mouth to hold the rubber, I slid it over his hard shaft. All of that with swift, proficient motions.

"Hardta tell what's more plastic, them rubber or them lips." The young hillbilly observed, in a way praising my freshly inflated lips, sorta.

"Oh, sweetie! These babies ain't got no need for a boulder holder!" He seemed more interested in my big boobies.

Kinda rudely, he grabbed the golden rimmed oval cut-out and pulled my big, ole funbags out. More rudely, he grasped my titty flesh and started kneading it, or more like mauling it. Oh dang! He was really going rough-and-tumble with my boobies. It was super intense, so much so that it made my skin tingle mercilessly and my coochie pulse ecstatically. That was why I only groaned in encouragement and not in protest.

"I knew ya bitch would jump on a strong 'n fit man like a duck on a June bug." He exclaimed. "The way, ya put on a show for my ole man 'n those lame-os."

"Yeah, sweetie. My ole man ain't puttin' plenty o' shit past me." He elaborated. "But this is my yard. Ain't nothin' happenin' without me knowin'."

Oh wow! Obviously, Bluey had watched my whole slut show from somewhere. He had probably been standing in the wooden shed looking out through the broken windows without me noticing. Not that surprising, what with me being kinda busy, right?

More importantly, he was obviously venting his anger over his dad on me. At that, my groans only goaded him on. He barely waited for me to wet his cock before pulling it from my mouth and placing it in between my juicy juggies. Dutifully, I put my hands left and right from my boobies to squeeze my titty meat around his shaft.

For a while, the stupid redneck let me slide my big, soft boobies up and down his meaty tool. Then he pulled it outta my fleshy canyon and stuffed it into my mouth. Apparently, he had enjoyed Fatty's ass-to-mouth training and adapted it by alternating between my titties and lippies. He was basically giving me a juggs-to-mug training.

Back-and-forth!

Back-and-forth!

Several times, the young hillbilly went from juggfucking to facefucking and back. Every time, he became more demanding and rough. He started banging my boobies instead of letting me slide my soft titty flesh along his cock. He started pumping my trout pout instead of letting me suck on his shaft. I so didn't mind, though, 'cause I really needed this to be over quickly 'cause train.

After a buncha shoves through my cleavage, Bluey once more crammed my mouth chock-full of meat. Thrusting his schlong all the way in and out, he got the full feeling of my freshly inflated lips. At least, he didn't push past my tonsils or clasp my nose shut or stuff. However, the more he pounded my trout pout the more his cock got soft. So unusual! So weird! Yet, Bluey started groaning and his shaft kinda grew in size. Totally unusual! Totally weird!

"Don't go gettin' ya knickers in a knot. I saw ya doin' it for that lame-o." Bluey smothered any backtalk when he pulled his dick from my lips. "Had to hit the bushes befo' ya came in here."

That was when the cause for that strange stuff became clear. What it was? The condom was bloated, like super squishy and ultra bulgy. It wasn't filled with sperm, though. As if! It was filled with piss. For real!

Oh my god! Oh my gross! The stupid redneck had peed into his rubber while I had been sucking on it. He had basically pissed in my mouth without filling it. Oh woah! Totally demeaning! Totally degrading! The impressive thingie? The young dude had somehow managed to keep a hard-on while pissing! The humiliating thingie? This felt more debasing then getting actually pissed on. Gulp!

Bluey might have been dumber than me, or more like a box of rocks, but he was obviously good at adapting the thingies he had seen the scruff boys do. Anyhow, it didn't seem to make much of a difference for him 'cause he simply shoved his cock right back in between my titties. For me, though, it made a major difference 'cause gross.

That was why I neither cusped my big boobies nor squeezed them around his shaft. No way! I mean, besides the disgust, the danger was way too huge! What if that piss-filled rubber burst? What if that yukky pee sprayed all over my fine uniform? Oh my fudging god! Oh my fudging gross!

Bluey responded to my passivity by grasping my nipples and pinching them brutally. With his cock in place in my fleshy canyon, he started pushing my funbags up and down by my nippies. He was literally treating my boobies like titties-around-a-stick. Gasp!

My eyes grew wide in terror while I watched the piss-filled rubber getting squeezed. It was bulging massively when Bluey fucked my titties epically. Pulling my nipples together, the redneck increased the pressure on his shaft immensely. He also increased the danger of the condom tearing and rupturing enormously.

Any second, I expected it to burst. Any second! Any second!

The next second, no such thingie happened. And the next second. And the next second.

Relief started spreading through me when I realized that the rubber could sustain more than I had expected. Phew! That moment, Bluey pulled his schlong from my juicy juggies and stuffed it back into my mouth. This time, he went all the way down my throat for the first time. He didn't stop until he had pressed his meaty tool past my uvula and buried his entire shaft in my mouth. A barrage of gags and chokes was just erupting from my gullet when he clasped his hand around his shaft and squeezed as hard as he could.

SNAP!

I heard the snapping sound. I felt the cold shudder on my back. I spluttered and retched way before I knew what had transpired. You already guessed what it was, right? Of course, Bluey's sudden squeeze had caused the piss-filled rubber to burst open. As a result, the massive pissload had splashed out. It all happened ultra ferociously and ultra violently.

"See, sweetie! I ain't pissin' on ya leg 'n tellin' ya it's rainin' like my ole man!" Bluey commented. "I'm lettin' it rain right in ya face."

As if! It hadn't just been a slow stream or flow of rain, I mean pee. Totally the opposite! It had been a sudden gush. A super huge, mega massive, über-enormous, big-time explosion! Ewww!

Extremely sudden, my mouth filled with a gigantic piss charge, literally like a massive dam break. It was so much vile fluid that it immediately brimmed over. It splattered from my overinflated lips like it was literally spraying outta a water hose.

"Urgh! Ew! Uuurrrggghhh! Eeeggghhh!"

All I could do was splutter and belch while I was gagging and heaving. That wasn't all, though. The yellow-ish liquid also splashed down my throat. The violent piss explosion took me by so much force that my stomach revolted. As a result, the whole mass of yukky liquid that had just shot down my gullet got regurgitated.

Yep! You got it. I retched it all back up. Basically, Bluey's pee sprayed down my throat, only to be barfed back up at once. It actually never reached my stomach or left my gullet. The ole in-and-out pervy edition. Tihi!

Oh my fudging god! Oh my fudging gross! This was way beyond... whatever! The most disgusting, vile, yukky, puky stuff ever! The most degrading, humiliating, demeaning, debasing stuff ever!

"Guess that stuck in ya throat like a hair in a biscuit, ain't it?" The young redneck asked and I could almost hear some kinda mocking undertone.

Watching my discomfort and disgust and degradation obviously was a huge kick for the stupid dude. Why? Cause it made him cum in buckets. With the rubber burst, he shot his cum right outta it and hit me straight in my gaping trout pout.

Oh boy! The piss had just gushed outta my mouth when his spunk dashed in. With my lips wide open, the cumshot hit my uvula and caused another round of gagging and coughing and retching.

"See! My ole man ain't managed to hit them bullseye, did he?" Bluey remarked. "So way better."

Even though he might have been right about that, most of his jizz got caught by the torn remains of the rubber. Basically, the condom got filled for the second time. That was why Bluey finally pulled it off his softening cock and held it high above my face.

Subconsciously, I was still looking out for my fresh new uniform, what with me hastily looking up and sticking my tongue out. With a triumphant grin, the young redneck squeezed the cum remnants outta the rubber and let it dribble onto my tongue. Of course, he made a sport of the whole thingie and pushed the condom this way and that way. Due to that, some of the goo splashed onto my forehead and cheeks. With the rubber empty, Bluey eventually tossed me the box of tissues.

"C'mon sweetie! Don't go havin' a hissy fit with a tail on it. Ya liked gettin' them bitchy face painted befo'." He remarked when he saw the expression of repulsion and reluctance on my face.

"Look at it this way. Unlike my ole man, I'd walk across them street to piss on ya if ya were on fire." He tried to cheer me up, sorta. "That's somethin', ain't it?"

Truth be told, I didn't really need that kinda encouragement. The entire rubber action had been like the ultimate debasement. Still, it had totally made the dude happy. It had basically made his day, or maybe his week, or probably his year. So in the end, I had gained his total attention and entertained him to the max. Strike and strike!

That was why I took a buncha tissues and started wiping my face and boobies and all while relishing in my work. Actually, I had to be really quick about it, 'cause time. I could already hear the train restarting the engine. Too bad, I couldn't check on my make-up. Way badder, I noticed a coupla drool and piss stains on my uniform. Oh shoot!

Tottering outta the head house as fast as my golden heels allowed, I barely managed to get into the train. What a close call! What an eventful stopover! Can you imagine it had only been 30 minutes in sum? Un-fudging-believable.

Entering the train, I made my way down the aisle to get back to the cabin where Matty and Fatty were already waiting for me. I didn't get far, though.

"Miss Addams, there you are." A voice in my back stopped me.

"I've been looking for you for quite some time, I have to say." The well-known voice continued while I turned around.

"What have you been doing, I demand to know!" Ortega said when he saw my disheveled appearance.

Uh-oh...

*to be continued*

1...456789
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story so far...might lead to epic downfall !

I just LOVE how she now totally accept her treatment as a dumb bimbo. Preferring it to the respect from nice guys, she now welcome any debasement and ridicule ! Wow !

I think it would be nice if you develop more that part of her thinking. The fact that she no longer has any dignity (and don't want to get it back) should be real interesting. The humiliating situations would now become totally fine for her; no longer thinking of what she was (once a professional woman), but putting EFFORTS to act and think as a stupid airhead bimbo.

There is one aspect of the story that I would see more relevant; it's her submission to Ortega. For now, I think there is too many characters; her downfall would become more spectacular and significant as she would see him as THE ONE who transformed her once arrogant attitude to her dimwitted and liberating persona ! Ortega, as her boss (more important then other men) doesn't respect her, constantly outlines her stupidity, wants to see her debase, so it would logical that she becomes outright devoted to pleasing him and doing whatever he commands ( I don't think she's there yet ).

Now, for the conference; I personally think that she should get fired, that way, her self-worth would be shattered, her sense of self-importance would be eradicated but, as a true bimbo, she would accept it without any fight, even thinking that it was her stupidity that got her to that point (in her state of mind, not realizing it was her boss plan to debase her like that). It would also make her so dependent on Ortega for the slightest thing (like begging him for some groceries money). Of course, he would keep her around but more as a some sort of pet to amuse him.

P.s.: I hope you bring back her cute name ''Yummy Dummy'', it fits her so well !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The comments sum it up.

I agree with the other comments here. There is no anguish in her actions. She no longer has any pride to actions, no more status left to lose. I gained hope seeing the porn convention. Even though she lost her respectable business woman status, she could still sink lower, and be pained by that little voice inside her that was proud of her degree and what she used to be. But i think a notable turning point in the writing was last chapter when the gang and her old subordinates were about to fight in the bathroom, and she diffused it by whipping her tits out. Her dignity was no longer something being taken from her, but something she was actively trying to give up. For me personally, i'm not a big fan of all the constant golden showers and bimbification to the point where she looks shit. Some people are into that so i'm not here to judge if you want to keep that stuff. It just feels like the need to step things up and push the humiliation further is going beyond the realms of sexy. Things don't always need to be escalated, sometimes reapplying the humiliation in a new situation where she feels she still has a chance to preserve her integrity will keep the story exciting. It was a brilliant build up through early chapters, then suddenly every encounter is 0 to 100, trying to out do the last scenario. Its not about how bad she's debased, but who she does it around and for. I don't want to discourage you, because i still love the service you do in writing this material, but i want to help refocus you on what made your best writing so incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Gotta agree with ol' Anonymous there

The story was brilliant for around the first 8 or 9 chapters, as her public persona as a high-flying businesswoman clashed with her private blackmail and secret love of degradation, but the last 8 or 9 have really dropped off in quality.

Jessica's fall into teehee, look-what-a-dumb-moron-I-am, whatever is going to happen next to little ol' me is tiresome and out of keeping with what you started with. I gotta feel like it might be wise to wrap it up with one more installment, learn from what went wrong, and move onto a new storyline.

Again, to be clear, what you initially started with was some of the best writing and ideas I've seen on this site, but you lost that mojo a long time ago. Happens to the best of us, and I have no doubt you can find something new, but this one is beyond saving.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
hmm

I hate to complain because you're the author doing the hard work and the creating and I'm just some guy, but I loved how this whole series started, and even though I keep reading new chapters, at some point Jessica seemed to get a lobotomy/total personality change, and this is most likely down to personal preference, but I miss the internal conflict and private/public personalities she had to try to maintain. Jessica just seems almost like an inanimate object being dragged around at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hip, hip, hurray - a long wait has ended and it was worth it! # # # # #

Lots of fresh ideas in ch19. Worries that the new competition would be more of the same are clearly disproved. I was positively surprised by the new plot ideas. While nicely told I am not sure if the nasty scenes were really that erotically appealing. For my taste some humil+degrad Ds fantasies crossed to the disgusting side. But still, definitely better than a boring rut. Good that they were safely captured in print behind a screen. Real life 3D pictures and smells would have been too much.

However, I am told diversity is good as is transparency. All story tags are well reflected in this Ch; the one to please those that thought Jessicas changes had been too tame and clean, yet. Re-introducing Matt and traveling away from both the office and ghetto was a great idea to set the scene for a change in style. The two conventions open lots of possibilities. Also Jessica's character development seems to have reached a new phase.

Thank You, again, and please continue to surprise us with more sequels of this dark fantasy tale.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

School of Sluts Ch. 01 Lila goes to a special university for slut-training.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Company Whore A slut takes a job that's more than she bargained for.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Cum Dump How my friend Angela came to be the neighbourhood cum dump.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Housewife Bimbo Ch. 01 A naughty game goes wrong.in Mind Control
More Stories