Jessica's Change Management Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obviously, he thought the same of me, 'cause he quickly struck up a conversation. I wasn't really in the mood to talk, though. I mean, I had difficult work to do. I was supposed to think about my workshop exercise. I was supposed to turn it into some sexy fun reward thingie for the employees instead of a boring instruction. How was I supposed to do that? I wasn't really awesome at thinking hard and fast at the moment.

The handsome dude didn't get discouraged by my reserved responses, though. Soon, it became clear that he was hitting on me. Seriously! He was trying to chat me up. So flattering! So nice! So... not!

Why? Cause he hit on me in the politest way ever. He was so sympathetic and understanding for me having to plan that workshop. He was so supportive and complimenting on me having to work hard. He was so... ugh! Another nice guy!

I should have been appreciative. I mean, Jessica the business executive would have totally fallen for this attractive, sensitive, splendid man. Jessica the office bimbo, however, felt the other way around.

The more compliments the handsome dude made, the more I yearned for a derogatory slur from the Matty. The more he praised me for my work ethic, the more I wanted the frat boy to pinch my boobies. Oh Jeez!

I was dopey and needy and woozy as fudge. Still, that was no excuse. This nice guy was all a girl could hope for and more. Yet, I yearned for the total opposite. It was literally clear as day that it would bite me in the ass. So dump! So stupid! Totally bimboy! Totally skanky!

The worst thingie about it? The more the handsome dude struck up a conversation, the more I became annoyed, the more it distracted me, and the more it kept me from planning that darn workshop. Duh!

"Look at that! It can talk! Here I thought it was just a stick with two fat fleshcans bolted on." A voice interrupted us, just when the nice guy was going for another compliment.

It was Matty! He was probably on his way to the toilet or the café-bar or stuff. It was a nasty remark! It was probably ruder than all the previous insults. But who cared! The unkempt dude was paying me attention. That was all that mattered!

"Hihihi!" I simply giggled in response. "Hihihi!"

Actually, I was way too giddy and happy about his attention to say a coherent thingie.

"Excuse me! You're interrupting our conservation." The handsome dude weighed in softly but resolutely.

"C'mon, buddy! Look at the tits-on-a-stick! The bimbo's not really into talking!" Matty snorted in response. "She's more into looking at herself in the mirror to fix her make-up."

"Hihihi!" Once again, giggling stupidly was my only reaction. "Hihihi!"

"Beg my pardon!" The nice guy wasn't about to give in. "That's no way to talk to a lady! Just because she's a beautiful woman doesn't mean she has no opinion. She's more than her looks."

Oh wow! The handsome dude was really putting his back into helping me. He was literally a white knight in shining armor riding to my rescue. Kinda like a Captain Save-a-Ho, or more like a Captain Save-a-Bimbo. Tihi!

"You're saying she's no tits-on-a-stick? So you're saying she's fat then?" The frat boy taunted the older guy. "I don't think the bimbo sees that as a compliment."

Oh boy! Matty was really playing with the handsome dude here. Would the nice guy get all aggressive now? Would he stand up and defend his lady with fists now? Finally?!?

"I didn't say that. You have to believe me." He opted to reassure me soothingly instead.

"You have no right to treat this lady with scorn." He turned his attention back to Matty. "Pay her respect!"

"You want respect or dicks, Cunty McBitchface!" The scruffy frat boy addressed me.

Shocker!

Outta the blue, he was using that degrading nickname. Outta a sudden, I was the center of attention.

"Hihihi!" I used my go-to-move before I realized that everybody was waiting for me to reply. "Hihihi!"

Everybody? Totally everybody! Cause by now, the passengers sitting in the rows around us had taken notice. They were all watching the scene, listening attentively, and expecting my response. Oh no!

"You don't have to say a word. A lady shouldn't waste her time on men like that." The nice guy tried to protect me.

Oh man! Enough was enough. That comment was the final straw. That comment totally made me explode.

I was ultra annoyed and super angry. This over-protective white knight was keeping me away from the alpha macho. He was keeping me from getting what I needed and wanted and deserved.

"Hellooo!" I finally shouted all scandalized.

"Look at me!" I told him, exaggeratedly pointing my fingers at my face. "Vain, vapid, vacuous? So no lady! Fake nails, fake brows, fake lips? So all bimbo!"

Oh wow! I was way too worked up, so much so that I unabashedly spilt my guts right from the heart. I was way too worked up, so much so that I blurted out words without any kinda filter. So scandalous! So outraged!

I was really getting fed up by people assuming I was some kinda pretty princess that needed special protection. I so didn't want men to fulfil my every wish. Totally the opposite! I was here to fulfil men's every wish. I saw the shock on handsome dude's face 'cause he had expected any kinda thingie but this. Can you say bowled over? I heard loud oohs and aahs from the other passengers 'cause they were totally indignant. Can you say staggered? I was way too furious to feel the embarrassment and shame that glowed bright red on my cheeks. A bimbo shouldn't care about other people's opinion, only about their attention, right?

"Oh boy! So not, like, your little princess. Sorry... not sorry!" I wasn't done with my little rant. "If it, you know, looks like a bimbo, talks like a bimbo, 'n acts like a bimbo, like literally. Then guess what? Treat it like a darn bimbo. Duh!"

Handsome dude's shock turned into hurt. His consternation turned into disappointment. His admiration into disgust. Meanwhile, the murmurs and whispers around us got louder. We were making a scene! We were making way too much trouble!

Whatever! I had worked too hard to look and act and sound like this. I had worked too hard to be as fake and ditzy and bubbly as a typical bimbo. Duh! I mean, I totally wanted some kinda acknowledgment for all my hard work. Credit where credit is due, right?

Looking at Matty, I saw him giving me a nod. I even noticed his lips slightly curling up which I took for a somewhat approving smile. That was what I was talking about. The frat boy got it. He knew when to pay tribute! He knew how to compliment a bimbo!

Relieved and happy and dutiful, I got up from my seat and followed him back to the compartment car. Not only was he paying me attention, he was finally letting me sit in his cabin. Yay! For that reason alone, my epic self-degradation had been worth it. Yay yay!

Reaching the cabin, one of the six seats was still free. Three places were taking by a man and two women. Apparently, they were some sorta consulting team. Oh wow! Kinda like colleagues, or more like former colleagues, 'cause ass-istant.

The dude sitting in the seat next to me, however, was a totally different story. He looked about 30-ish and was so on the heavy side. Say fat! Actually, he was so overweight that he should have booked two seats. With his fat ass, he basically took over half my seat, so I barely got in there. On top of that, he was just as disheveled and unkempt as Matty, especially his sweaty T-shirt that was covered with strange scribbled signatures. Say scruffy!

OMG! I was totally squeezed into my seat. I so couldn't move. Worse than that? The air conditioning didn't work, so the fat dude turned into a bath of sweat. All told, the name cattle class perfectly fit 'cause that was how I felt. All in all, the space had been better in my previous place, the male company had been more attractive, and the air had been fresher. Duh!

It was getting super hot in the cabin, so much so that I had to take off the coat. I mean, I was basically forced to take it off, 'cause I couldn't risk getting sweaty and smearing my make-up, right?

As soon as I was sitting, I remembered daddy's task. I hadn't come up with a useful thingie yet. Of course, my creativity wasn't helped by Matty's presence, so much so that I almost asked him for some suggestions. I even opened my mouth to explain the situation. Oh gosh! Could you imagine the consultants or Fatty's reaction?

Even though I restrained myself, another distraction occurred shortly after when my smart phone started ringing. Of course, I quickly looked at it. I bet you can't imagine my shock when I read the text message. It was coming from Matty! Even though he was sitting directly opposite of me, he was sending me a message instead of talking to me. Gulp!

*Still gotta cash in my reward 4 helpin u choose ur outfit.*

That was all it read. I had to go over it several times to get it. I looked from the message to the young dude and back to the message. The grin on Matty's face clearly told me that he meant every word he had written. It shouldn't really surprise me, though. The frat boy hadn't demanded any kinda thingie for his help yet. Of course, that had been fishy. Of course, it should have literally given me a fair warning, right? Oh well, you know...

By then, Matty had texted me another message and another one. He was telling me what to do, like step by step in no uncertain term. In a way, he was giving me direct orders via text message. Basically, he was ordering me around silently. So nasty! So easy!

After exchanging looks once more, I knew that I had to fulfil my duty. Actually, it wasn't really a discussion. After all, he had helped me twice, with my outfit and with that annoying nice guy. Now, it was my turn. After all, a bimbo should always pay her dues, right? Especially, if those dues involved serving a man. Duh!

That was why I quickly found myself wriggling outta my seat. That was easier said than done, though. With Fatty sitting so close to me, my booty basically scraped all along his arm on my way up. When I was eventually standing, I quickly bent over really deep with my legs straight and leant forward.

"Coffee, tea, or me, mister?" I purred in my sexiest voice ever.

Oh wow! This was so sexist! This was so misogynistic! This was so outta time and place! Yet, it seemed like the perfect thingie for me to say in my position, right? Actually, it felt like the perfect thingie for me to say after all that boring polite chitchat.

Whatever! I said it loud enough for the rest of the passengers to hear. There it was! Another round of head shaking and whispering. Just like in the coach car. By now, it barely struck a chord with me, though. Instead, it was more like a confirmation that I was doing the bimbo thingie correctly.

"You gotta excuse her." Matty gave an explanation in my stead. "You probably guessed it already but it's true. She's a pornstar. No sense in denying the obvious, right?"

Um... Hello?!? Had I just heard that right? Had he just told a total like?

"Actually, I'm her agent." The unkempt dude elaborated on that lie. "We're on our way to a porn convention where she's got a job as a hostess. That's what the uniform's for."

Seriously?!? Really seriously?!? He so couldn't do that! He so shouldn't do that! No fudging way! So no way that I actually froze on the spot and stared at him with mouth gaping open.

"I know she's looking past her prime, but she's actually just starting out in the biz. So she still gotta practice the part." He added nonchalantly. "Hope you don't mind that little training session."

Oh my fudging gawd! Did you hear that? He had really said it. It hadn't been my imagination literally running wild. He was taking my story and totally twisting it around. He was running with it and using it against me.

"First off, get me a hot coffee!" Matty gave his order as if it was the normalest thingie ever.

Of course! The whispers had turned into murmurs by now. The looks had turned into raised eyebrows. The degradation! The debasement!

"That's education for you!" The female consultant, who wore her blonde hair in a strict bun, told her colleagues while I wiggled outta my seat.

"You're right! That's when you realize how much studying pays off over partying." Her co-worker, wo sported a brunette braid, agreed.

"It pays off in so many ways. Money, status, and style to name a few. But most importantly, manners and morals." The male consultant added. "We have it good as consultants. That much is certain."

"Don't overdo things!" The blonde co-worker disagreed. "We worked hard for our job and status. This welfare queen probably cut most classes in high school to whore around. You reap what you sow."

Even though it felt like a lifetime ago, studying had been an important part of my life, too. Once upon a time, when I had been a respected senior consultant. No matter how dull and woozy I was, I still realized the irony. No matter how embarrassed and ashamed I was, I mostly felt the throbbing in my pussy as a result.

All the attention made me hurry through the train to get the coffee and return to the cabin extra quickly. All the attention encouraged me to bend over deeper than before when I handed Matty the hot drink. I totally made sure to bow down deep enough to flash my nice bow tattoos and stay in that position until Fatty had checked them out extensively.

This time, I had to wriggle way harder to get back into my cramped seat. It seemed like Fatty was leaning over half of it by now. What a surprise! Duh! Anyhow, I had bigger thingies to worry about, as in that hard idea stuff. Just when I was getting back into a creative mood, though, my smart phone rang.

Once more, I found myself apologizing to Fatty, like extra excessively, while I got up on my feet. Why was I begging that unappealing and uninteresting stranger to be excused? So unnecessary! So weird! Totally my place! Totally correct!

"Coffee, tea, or me, mister?" I asked Matty as innocently as I could.

"I take tea this time, Cunty McBitchface." The frat boy told me.

Oh Jeez! Seriously? He was really putting that phrase into action, wasn't he? He was also calling me by his ultra rude nickname. The consultants almost choked on their indignation, coughing excessively. Meanwhile, Fatty's interest was at an all-time high. This train ride was really going well for me, I mean wasn't, I mean duh!

"Pardon my French! But that's her nom de porn. I think it suits her perfectly, don't you agree?" He kinda apologized for his lewd choice of words. "Of course, you can also call her Miss Porno if you find that less offensive."

Oh boy! You should have seen the expression on the consultants' faces. They looked like they were about to puke. They looked like they wouldn't touch me with a ten-foot pole. I so wanted to get outta the cabin. I so wanted this verbal abuse to end. Frankly, though, the constant offense made my coochie jolt epically. It stirred every fiber in my body massively. Truth be told, I needed more of it. I craved more of it. Besides, I deserved more of it for betraying the frat boy, right?

Whatever! I couldn't simply walk to the board restaurant this time 'cause Fatty didn't let me pass before handing me his clutter. Totally outta the blue! Totally inappropriate! Still, I found myself standing in the cabin with a crushed soda can and empty cigarette pack in my hands. Ugh!

"While you're at it, Cunty!" That was all he said.

Oh wow! The heavy dude had mostly been calm and quiet up to now. Apparently, Matty's rude behavior was encouraging him. What is more, he didn't even have the decency to ask for my help. Instead, he instantly adopted the young dude's nickname and totally expected me to serve him. And he was totally right.

Even though it was some yukky stuff, I complied with his request. Even though I picked up his clutter super gingerly, I didn't object. Even though I looked super grossed out, I conformed. Even though I only used the tip of my fancy fake nails to grip the garbage, I obediently carried them to the nearest trash can.

Returning with the hot cuppa tea, it turned outta be the wrong type, so I had to go again. To sum it up, I found myself walking back and forth four more times until Matty had found the right type of tea and Fatty had gotten a fresh soda. Oh wow! I was hustling through the train to serve my nemesis and a stranger, just like that. I was voluntarily working as the unkempt dudes' personal train hostess, right? I mean, I had basically volunteered for the position, hadn't I?

By now, the train had reached the first way station. That was where the consultants got out. I couldn't tell if they had reached their destination or if they preferred to wait for the next train instead of staying in the same compartment with me. Anyway, the looks they shot me were literally the evilest eyes ever. They basically said more than a thousand words about their attitude towards me. It didn't really matter, though. The important thingie was that Matty and Fatty were now alone with 'Miss Porno Cunty McBitchface'. It literally gave them carte blanche. Uh-oh!

Despite the freed-up space, though, I didn't get to sit in a free seat. Instead, the frat boy ordered me to stay in my place aka the cramped seat next to Fatty. Anyways, with both guys served, I got a good 10 minutes to sit in my cattle box.

With the consultants gone, the heavy dude was becoming more brash by the second. How it became noticeable? By the two scruff boys starting to chitchat about porn! Un-fudging-believable! I mean, who would do that in public, right?

Anyhow, it turned out that there really was a porn convention taking place at our destination. What an odd coincidence! On top of that, Fatty was attending that sexpo thingie as a fan. The dead giveaway? The scrawlings on his sweaty shirt were signatures of actual pornstars he had collected on previous conventions. What a super odd coincidence!

The heavy dude wasn't just a fan but more like a porn enthusiast, 'cause he started discussing the ins and outs of scenes and movies with the frat boy. OMG! They were openly debating stuff like deepthroat blowjobs, anal sex, and the like. I didn't understand half of it. Yet, it totally kept me from concentrating on my task.

"Nah! Don't believe she's a pornstar, man! Never seen her in a video!" Fatty didn't seem convinced about my credentials.

"Told you! She's a rookie nookie! Breaking her in right now." Matty kept up the façade.

Oh Jeez! My nookie was getting totally tingly from those words. The way they were talking about me, I couldn't focus on any other thingie. Besides, Fatty was basically sitting on my lap by now, rubbing his flabby arm against my sideboob. This was super awkward and way too heavy, so much so that I quickly gave in. Instead of thinking about creative exercise ideas, I decided to do what I did best. What that was? Looking pretty and pleasing men! Duh!

"Oh baby! I'm, like, so tight. I mean, this is, like, so tight. Hihihi!" I soon exclaimed. "You know, it's, like, totally cramped in here! Gag me!"

"Could I, like maybe, sit on your lap instead?" I suggested. "Like pretty me, I mean pretty please?"

Oh Lordy! I was ultra tizzy, like super woozy and über-rattled. That suggestion probably surprised me the most. I mean, I had promised Matty some kinda reward for his efforts. I hadn't promised a thingie to that heavy dude, though. Not at all! Yet, here I was, basically begging this unappealing stranger to get his hands all over me.

Of course, Fatty didn't have to be asked twice. Of course, he helped me get into position on his lap by gripping my hips. Of course, he let his hands slide up my belly to shortly brush my titties from beneath when I was sitting down.

"Definitely no spring chicken, man! Looks more like she's been passed 'round the block as a stripper one too many times." The heavy dude commented on my actions.

123456...9