All Comments on 'Jezebel's Tale Ch. 31'

by Magicwrtr

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
drmrbludrmrbluover 10 years ago
Enjoyable

Thanks for sharing this whole series of adventures. It's one of those enjoyable journeys, and not the destination. Now, the story characters have the real job of living ahead of them. I am sure there are other stories to tell and share. Please do continue to let your talents dream up new ones... they are much appreciated by this reader, thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice

loved it! hope you make a pt. 2, maybe what happens years latter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THANKS

Thanks for writing and finishing such a excellent story. I really enjoyed it, even with work it was finished under 36 hours. HAPPY NEW YEAR.

KalrissaKalrissaalmost 10 years ago
Wow!

Absolutely fantastic story, thank you!

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Kinda Bummed

So much to like about the story, yet the ending wasn't quite up to the rest.

I think the part I disliked the most was how angels were losing the metaphysical capacity that made them different. I was left wishing it had been evolutionary not engineered. Maybe weird for Literotica, but a sex disinterested race made for better story telling (and no, I didn't like the magic angel sex rings either). I found the soul merge concept great and eliminating it took something vital from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Story

Absolutely loved the concept and the story.

BUT ... You despertly need an editor. The story needs to be Either in "First Person or Third Person" telling ... Not both.

Also check out the meanings of ...... To, Too, Two.

Again ... Super story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great story, great world, love it.

Muadib89Muadib89over 8 years ago

Oh well if she was manipulated then she is a victim, not a murderer. Wth at the very least she is responsible for treason, if not for the death of 20 or so demons. But I gues is USA you forgive a criminal if he is really sorry.

Bman1959Bman1959almost 7 years ago
Excellant story

thank you taking the time to write this story. My wife and I enjoyed it immensely... where you stopped was great... the end???? any thoughts of continuing? any way it was fun to read and a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it! More pls 😍

Juicy and a great plot

Enjoyed it very much 😍

Keep going

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 5 years ago
Interesting Elves

Read through another of your lovely stories. The heartbreak was powerful in this one. Might be a few years late, but I have an opinion. xD I don't know, it just seems like the soul sharing thing would have been beautiful to be able to keep, though the explanation made a bunch of sense. Just one of those things, we all wish for more and better. Rest in Peace, Natalie.

raven_nomadraven_nomadabout 3 years ago

Outstanding story, looking forward to reading more. Keep up the great work.

PurplefizzPurplefizz5 months ago

The last few chapters where you working hard at getting Jezebel out of the corner you’d painted her into certainly had more plot and less sex, but it was obvious that the storyline was scrambling to get back towards a sensible ending, and that impacted my enjoyment of the story I’m sorry to say. Generally I’m very much in favour of more plot less sex, but the way you manoeuvred it back on track felt very contrived, hence less enjoyment.

That said it’s a country mile beyond anything I can produce, I’ve read a lot of your later stories and it’s easy to see you learned very quickly how to put a good story together and yet keep to a preconceived story arc, preventing the issues you had to to work hard to overcome here with Jezebel. 5⭐️, because A, I enjoyed the story, and B, because lesser writers would have walked away from a story in trouble or had it taken down. Well done MagicWrtr, cheers, Ppfzz.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous