All Comments on 'Jill and the Bad Boy Ch. 03'

by mjar65

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nope

About as bad as it gets, that means the wimpy cuck losers will love it. Glad I missed the other chapters, need to go drop a 1 on them for leading to this heaping pile of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
show, don't tell

saying the guy is an alpha male 1,000 times for the first 75% of the story isn't convincing - read well-written stories and learn some craft.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Didnt read the others

I didnt real the other stories and i wont no stars just wish lit, would fix the cocold story as just that not loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1*

Stop this crap now! Either BTB or stop writing!

miss_hornymiss_hornyabout 6 years ago
0*

why do those writers like to keep on antagonizing the readers with dragging out a 2 page story into a 8 .. 10 page one with this stupid cuckold shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
this is not a prolonged story

It is a verbose expanded headline. "Police SWAT officer kills husband after fatal domestic disturbance, wife and lover also dead."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I warn

The author always praises his wicked wife and presents his husbands as stupid cuckold,better not to read 0*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I see just8reading broke out one of his newer aliases

Miss-horny is simply the same lame assed troll just8reading (justgr8,sbrooks103,baternpeter1,gordo12, 26thNC, etc) and has already started his pissing and moaning over fictional stories. It takes a very small mind to actually think they are doing something construct by creating all these aliases and posting negative comments on a porn site for hours a day. No wonder your wife left you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I wish I were her

I would kill to have a sexy beast of a man move in next to us. And to be honest, my husband knows of my desire and encourages it. Yum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
justgr8,sbrooks103,baternpeter1,gordo12, 26thNC are the same closet cuck?

But why?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This should win an award

For the funniest unrealistic story. Keep the humor coming. Need a good laugh every now and then

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
Sidney43

I started the first one just to find out if we had another BBC story going here. I missed number two just because and then read this one. I think a better accident would be while Aaron is away and Danny is fucking Jill in her married bed, he goes to do one of his famous flips of her only this time he slips and ends up jamming his cock into a electrical socket and electrocutes both himself and Jill. The only way they are found is due to the building losing all the power. Now that would be a shocking ending.

No Anon I am not justgr8,sbrooks103,baternpeter1,gordo12, 26thNC either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not justgr8

Not one of the gr8 commenters either, but this is one major, pile of shit story.

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Nope

I'm not justgr8, sbrooks103, baterpeter, or even an anonymous coward, but I this must be one POS story to get this reaction.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
Can’t wait for the threesome

Love what’s coming next. I know that you will not disappoint. Maybe a bit of guy on guy to sweeten the storyline. Who knows, perhapd Danny will have both of them. Hummmm xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"I'm not justgr8, sbrooks103" is correct

he is a "closet cuck" and 26thNCuck to be precise.

So There!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Are you being paid to say “Alpha male”

Because you say it a fuck ton.

She cant love her husband if she insulting, denigrating or otherwise demeaning him. It isnt possible to be in love with a person you mock or put down and she does, repeatedly. And her character wants to be caught, what self-respecting man would accept being cheated on and shit on by their spouse?

This isnt wrotic, its a mental illness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
26thNC IS another of his aliases!!!

How funny is this fool? He uses his other accounts to agree with himself! Hahahahaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fuck yes

I went through a period in my 20’s and 30’s of working out and making sure I had huge muscles. You would not believe the number of women who would hit on me. I had my choice every weekend. One time I even invited three different ones out on a date and after the first shock they all got into it and I got into them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Two former coworkers had a friend who called them and said he’s been fucking this older married lady for a few months. He told them to come up that Friday and he would leave the door open so they could just just get right into it unless she protested. They did go and all three fucked her. It turned out it was his older sisters mother in law, he said he fucked her hard and they tripled up on her and she loved it. They had her rim all the assholes also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I. An imagine what she’s going through

I had a sexy bartender who lived in the apartment below us. My husband worked and I worked part time as a nurse in the evenings. Key would stop up at my apartment about noon and we would fuck for a couple of house before we had to get to our jobs. It was perfectly. When hubby found out he installed cameras so he could watch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
When is the next one coming??

Love this story - when's chapter 4??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermjar65@mjar65
Writing has slowed somewhat due to other 'life' matters. I am pleased that others continue to enjoy my stories. If you want professional quality writing, perhaps you ought to find a site where you can pay for that. I tend to ignore critiques or 'helpful suggestions' from 'ano...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES