Jill and the Bad Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,243 Followers

He sat on the lounge and pulled her onto his lap, straddling him so they were face-to-face. In that position, he could work his cock against the entrance to her cunt. Jill soon realised what he was after and lifted just enough to let Danny pierce her opening with his cock. Naked, sitting astride the muscly jock and his big meat, Jill moaned loudly as Danny let gravity force her down onto him. She took him all, as she always did. He began to rock forward and back, noting that the head of his cock was rubbing against the married woman's cervix.

Danny appreciated fucking in this position because it made Jill's luscious tits sit up so nicely. Jill appreciated it even more, the new feeling of that big cock touching her in different places. Even better, she could cling for dear life to Danny's amazing shoulders as he tossed her around, ramming hard and deep into her sex. She knew she was moaning uncontrollably as the jock from next door used her with ease.

Then she was placed on her feet, bent over the back of the lounge. Danny quickly forced his thick cock into her cunt and gripped her hips as he rammed into the bitch.

Jill knew she was in for a good fucking. Danny's incredible stamina would see to that. She felt an incredible satisfaction from power of his thrusting and the way it made her tits bounce and swing. She felt the way his balls slapped against her cunt lips with each hard thrust. His screwing no longer hurt as much but there was no doubting the discomfort from Danny grabbing a fistful of her hair and yanking her head back. Her moans of pain mixed with her groans of delight.

Later, after more vigorous fucking and his usual licking and fingering of her cunt. Jill lay with her head on Danny's stomach. She marveled at the hardness of his six-pack and stroked her fingers lovingly along the shaft of his cock. It was the best cock she'd ever had. Jill realised that Danny knew it but that didn't stop her wanting to admire it and experience it.

"I spoke to my husband," she said as she moved her fingertips to his weighty balls. "Come over for dinner on Saturday night. If you're free?"

"I could probably make it. I'm not real keen on mixing socially with my neighbours though." Danny had an almost instinctive aversion to nice domestic arrangements.

"Bring one of your girlfriends if you like," Jill offered with a grin. She knew Danny would fuck at least one other woman between then and Saturday night. It only made her want him more.

Danny snorted in reply. He'd learned enough not to let his women get together. It was easier to avoid the jealousy and the arguments. He preferred to stay in control and let each woman think she was special for the time she had with Danny.

"You sure your husband is OK with that? I don't want to intrude." The fact that he was fucking the other guy's wife didn't strike Danny as any kind of intrusion.

"No, he's fine. We want you to come over."

Jill knew that was not true. She knew Aaron disapproved of the wondrous Danny. But her course was set - she'd force Aaron to see how powerful and amazing Danny was. Somehow, she would find a way to make Danny fuck her and let Aaron see how a real man took a woman. But she said nothing at that moment, just smiling at her gorgeous, hunky lover.

"I'll come by," said Danny finally. "Let me know what time you want me there."

Then he was pushing Jill's head, forcing her down further between his legs. Danny wanted his balls licked. Jill did just that, taking her time to use her mouth gently on his sack and feel the hard eggs that nestled inside it. He was forcing her, or so it felt, but Jill really did feel special when she was with her alpha male. Most men were wary of being touched there but Danny was different - he wanted to make Jill a dirty bitch and he wanted her to lick his balls.

"Lets do a 69, Danny," she asked him. "I love sucking a guy like that." In fact, it was a long time since Jill had enjoyed that act. She hoped Danny would agree and was thrilled to see him start to move, changing his position.

"No, let me be on top. Is that OK? I love being on top for this".

Danny smiled that winning smile of his. He'd let Jill have her way - this time. Danny didn't mind at all that she was on top, lowering her sopping cunt to his face. He felt her lips wrap around him and allowed Jill to control the pace of her mouth on his cock. At the other end, he spread her cunt lips perfectly with his tongue. Then, the dirty jock pulled her arse cheeks wide and rubbed a fingertip over the naughty wife's anal opening.

Jill was already crying out her orgasms. She was loving everything Danny was doing to her - as usual. It was exquisite to be lying on top of a man like that with a body so hard and chiseled, exploding and showering him with her juices.

She sucked him deep, working hard on his cock. Jill wanted to show him how excited he made her. She wanted to Danny to know he should choose her as often as possible. And she hoped, just a little, that sucking his cock would distract Danny from playing with her butt hole.

Danny waited for Jill's orgasms to pass and then he flipped her off him, onto her back. Taking hold of her ankles, he jack-knifed the sexy married slut. With his hard tool buried inside her cunt once more, he proceeded to give her a long, brutal fucking. When Jill needed to change, he rolled her legs over so she was on her side. Then he resumed his pounding of her hole. Danny wanted to leave the bitch sore this time, knowing her husband would not need her till the following night.

Jill screamed out, but not in protest. She still could not believe the power and the endurance of Danny's fucking. Jill never wanted him to stop. It felt so incredible to be taken by this amazing man, used and consumed. She knew what it was to make love but Danny made her feel like she was the centre of the universe.

When Danny was finally done, he pulled out and shuffled up the bed. Jill was like a limp doll, spent and used up. Danny enjoyed himself all the same, wiping his cock on her cheeks, gently slapping the weight of his meat against her face. He liked the act because it was slightly dominating - it had a sense of showing the woman that she was "less" than his cock' Of course a cocky man like Danny would enjoy such a thought.

Jill knew what was coming next and she enjoyed it as well. She smiled wanly at Danny as he stroked his cock up close. He only needed a few strokes before he shot onto her face. Jet after jet flew out of his cock - an amazing sight and the feeling of his hot cum was even better. Jill lay still for Danny as thick wads of his semen splashed onto her face. She knew he wanted her to wear his cum and it made Jill happy when Danny got his way.

He was happy to use the bitch like that. She deserved it. After all, she'd let herself be taken by a muscled jock like him. It was so easy to treat her like a slut and please her at the same time.

Jill loved it the facial almost as much as he did. He was degrading her, making her his property. When she was with Danny, Jill knew that's what she was. She couldn't fight him even if she wanted to. He was a man who wanted her, as a man should. Jill could not think of a better way to end the fucking with Danny that night than to wear his semen.

mjar65
mjar65
1,243 Followers
12