Jill's Trip to the Sex Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xvirgin
Xvirgin
23 Followers

Jill is overcome with lust. She has never enjoyed giving blowjobs in the past, but her recent foray into online porn has made her want to badly. She sucks in Jake's tip, swirling it around on her tongue. "Mmm, good. Keep going, slut." Being called slut somehow urges her on. She sucks in his cock deeper. It IS big. There's no way I could handle a nine-inch one! "Squeeze my balls." Jill immediately raises her hand to Jake's balls, cupping them, squeezing them gently. "Oh, but you are such a good little slut, aren't you?" Jill looks up at him and smiles.

Jill continues to suck him down as far as she can go, which is not very far, and play with his balls. "Take me in all the way, slut." Jill tries to remember the instructional videos she watched, and she tries to relax her throat muscles. She manages to get him down another inch, but even with that, she doesn't have half of him in. "Suck it!" Jill desperately tries to get more in but winds up gagging. She looks up at Jake apologetically.

"You're not even trying. Have you never deep-throated before? Let me help you." He grabs the back of her head and holds steady. He pushes his cock deep into her mouth. Jill gags and tears stream out of her eyes, dragging mascara with them. Jill feels like she can't breathe. His cock is so huge and cuts off the airway. Jake pushes in and holds, then lets up, giving her a chance to breathe. Jill gasps, gurgles and gulps air. Tears free-flowing now.

Jill does not like this turn of events. She tries to stand up, but Jake still has hold of her ponytail. He yanks it upward, forcing her to rise. She shakily gets her legs under her with the tug. "Where do you think you're going...slut?" Jake asks raspily.

"I-I-"

"You what? Did you think you were done? Were you trying to leave?" Jill nods timidly. "I'm not done with you yet, slut. I'll tell you when it's time to leave." With that, Jake leads Jill by the ponytail to the back. Jill is both panicked and excited. And she cannot stop wondering what is happening to her.

Jake forcefully pushes Jill into a playroom in the back. He shoves her against the wall, backside first. He pulls down the adjustable cuffs, hung from a pulley on the wall. He quickly secures both of her wrists up at a 45-degree angle from her head. Kicking her legs apart before she has time to react, he bends down to secure her ankles to the shackles on the floor.

"Wh-what are you doing? Let me go!" Jill struggles against her bonds in a vain attempt to get free.

Jake leans in to whisper in her ear, "I will let you go when I'm done with you, as I've said. And I am NOT done with you." Jake grabs Jill's waistband and yanks downward, bringing both her leggings and her panties to her knees. He lifts her sweater up from the bottom, stretching his fingers out as they climb, pressing against her breasts, still climbing up to her mouth. "Open your mouth and bite down on this," he pushes her sweater against her lips. She opens it to complain, but he shoves it in. "Make sure you don't drop it."

Jill is more than scared at this point. Her entire sexual experience has been vanilla. She only wanted a vibrator to help ease the tension. And here she was in a BDSM room, fully shackled! Underlying her fear was the anticipation of what Jake was going to do next. And despite everything, her pussy remained drippingly wet.

Jake walks over to a nearby table, his cock still stiffly standing at attention out of his jeans. He selects a riding crop from an array of implements and walks it back over to Jill. Her eyes grow wide. "Let me guess again. Strictly vanilla sex for you, slut?"

Jill's eyes close, refusing to answer. But this was enough for Jake. "Mmm hmm. I told you I've seen everything. Do you know what this is?" He brings the crop up to Jill's eye level, slaps it against his other hand, and draws it slowly out of the hand. Jill nods slightly. "Has one ever been used on you before?" He drags the crop gently across the top of her cheeks, over the end of the sweater. Jill shakes her head slowly.

"Mmm. I see. Does this feel good?" Jake traces the crop down her neck, over her chest, and onto her right breast, circling her nipple area. Jill moans through the sweater. Jake lightly taps her nipple. "What about this?" Jill's cries are muffled by the sweater. "Oh, come, come. That was hardly a slap." Jake pulls back her bra from Jill's right breast and demonstrates a real slap. Jill's body lurches forward as much as it can in its confined state. "Do you see the difference?" Tears stream down her face. She looks at him.

"I asked you a question. If you do not answer me timely, I will use this crop in the manner I just have." Jill struggles to nod vehemently. "Good." Jake rubs the crop over the affected nipple before trailing it down over her stomach, reaching the top of her sex. He rubs it back and forth over her clit. Jill can feel herself becoming wetter. This is the first time her clit has been touched today, and her body is electrified. She tries to push her hips forward to meet it.

"Ohhhh, what have we here? Are you trying to hump my crop, slut?" Jill blushes profusely at her body's reaction, and looks downward. Jake slaps the crop lightly against her clit. Jill rises on tiptoes as the pain spreads. "That did not hurt. Put your heels back down, or I'll show you what hurt is." Jill forces her body back down, enjoying the sensation from the crop on her clit.

Jake takes the crop and lightly drags it all over the bare parts of Jill's body. He leans in close to her ear to breathe hot air in it. Her body trembles with the stimuli. Her breathing becomes shallower. He runs the crop up the inside of her legs. Her knees bend toward each other. He raises the crop up the inside legs again before lightly dragging it over her clit. He continues on her clit, pushing the crop harder against her. She tries desperately not to move, but her hips betray her and start moving on their own.

Jake drops the crop to the floor, and cups her sex with his hand. His middle finger sliding up and down her slit. Jake, still at her ear, whispers, "You are so very wet. Do you want my fingers back in your cunt, slut?" Jill's hips continue to move with Jake's fingers. She is beyond caring about what society says. She wants him to take her. She nods vigorously. "You do?" he asks, while pushes his finger upwards more. Jill nods again, her head rubbing against his.

Jake shoves his finger into her opening, ramming it up to the last knuckle. Jill cries out with pleasure. Jake shoves in another finger, and Jill moans deeply. Her hips push against his fingers. "Do you want my eight inches in you, slut?" Jill can do nothing but moan. Her jaws still clasp her sweater, her mouth dry. Jake speeds up his fingers, pumping them in and out, slipping a third in. Jill moans louder. Jake senses she's almost to the edge. He removes his fingers and pats her sex in a steady rhythm. Moving his hand upwards to pat her clit. Jill bucks at the slapping, which sends her directly over the edge, and she erupts on Jake's fingers.

Still at her ear, Jake whispers, "Let go of your sweater." Jill opens her mouth, but it's so dry, it sticks to the fabric. Jake reaches up and pulls it from her mouth and pushes it down. He pushes his fingers, wet with her cum, against her mouth and says, "Open your mouth and lick your juices from my fingers." Jill, in a sexual daze, opens her mouth without thinking. Jake slides his fingers on her tongue, and she sucks them in.

In the back of her mind, Jill is shocked by her actions. She has never tasted herself. Ever. She's never been demanded to do anything. She does not think society would approve. But the forefront of her mind is intoxicated with desire. She likes her taste, as she likes the taste of Jake's fingers, too.

Jake growls in her ear. "So fucking wet, so fucking hot, so fucking needy." He rubs his cock against her thigh. "Tell me you want to feel eight inches, slut."

Jill talks around his fingers, "I want to feel eight inches."

"Say it like you mean it-like you want it."

"I WANT EIGHT INCHES." Hearing her voice so loud and so demanding makes Jill shirk a bit inside. What's come over me?

Jake bends down to free her ankles. Rising, he lifts his arms to yank the handcuffs open, freeing her hands. He quickly grabs her right wrist, and, pushing her forward off the wall a bit, he twists the arm behind her back. He moves to stand behind her, as he walks her to a table. He pushes her hips against it, then pushes her back down, so she is bent across the table, ass out.

Jake unsnaps his jeans and quickly shoves them to his ankles. He takes his cock in hand and lines it up with Jill's opening. She is dripping down her leg. With one hand across her back and one hand on his cock, he slams into her. Shoving all the way in without ceremony or friction. She arches her back upwards and grunts. He eases out of her slowly, nearly all the way out and then slams back into her. She grunts again. She can only take it, feeling him fill her like she's never been filled before.

"You are so wet," he says repeatedly as he fucks her harder and harder. "THIS is what you came here for, slut. You don't want a vibrator; you need a real-life cock up your cunt." Jill is in complete ecstasy, and she can feel herself approach the edge again. As he thrusts into her again and holds for a second, she explodes around his cock, her juices flowing out...

***

* ~ Chapter Two ~ *

Jill wakes up to a warm sticky feeling between her legs. Her laptop is still open to the porn site, frozen at the end of the bondage scene. She reaches down to feel her wetness, and recalls her dream.

Man, that was so real! She replays it again and again in her head, as she rubs her pussy. She climaxes again. She sinks back into the bed, panting. She checks the clock and sees that it's almost time to get up. She lays in bed until the alarm goes off.

Jill carefully goes through her morning ritual getting ready. Still horny from the dream and climaxing in bed, she drags her hands to her clit and rubs herself in the shower. Leaning against the wall of the shower, she climaxes again. She wonders whether it's a good idea to go to the sex shop or not. Then she determines it's safe since she's already orgasmed so many times.

She quickly dresses, putting on the exact outfit from her dreams. It IS professional looking. It's not like I want to fuck any stranger!

She sweeps up her papers from the table and checks the address once again. She's driven past the shop thousands of times-it can be seen from the highway. But she's never been there. Never even considered going there. In fact, she almost went to march in protest against its opening many years ago.

Jill pulls into the left-turn lane to turn into the shop's parking lot. As she sits and waits for traffic, she looks around and hopes she does not see anyone she knows. She blushes at the thought of it. Quickly seeing her chance, she makes the left turn. As she nears the shop, off the road a bit, closer to the highway, she sees that the parking lot is empty.

She pulls into a spot near the front door. The sun is bright, and it seems to be pointing all its rays to her as a spotlight on her naughtiness. Shit, I'm just going to buy a vibrator! She collects her research papers from the passenger seat and taps them into an orderly pile. Then she slowly steps out of the car.

As she reaches the door, her heart skips a beat. She sees a double-door entrance with a vestibule between them. She pauses in the vestibule to take a deep breath, her eyes adjusting to the dim light. She takes a step through the main doors, and freezes. There, behind the counter, is a tall, blond-haired, blue-eyed man, who greets her with a warm and eerily familiar smile, "Hi, my name is Jake. Can I help you find anything?"

* ~ The End ~ *

Xvirgin
Xvirgin
23 Followers
12