All Comments on 'Jill's World Ch. 04'

by Panthergirl

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it!

Thank you for the advance christmas gift to us readers. I really enjoyed this chapter so much and the countless times i clicked refresh ever since u said the post is up for review. I love exactly the way you have shaped Jill. I cant wait for everything to start between Jill and Carrie. Have a great Christmas and looking forward to the next chapter! xoxo

Ps: I’m gonna re-read series again n again!

iceblockiceblockover 6 years ago
Can't think of a Title

Thank You PantherGirl for once again keeping me up well past my bedtime reading Your wonderful story. I'm still rooting for Rebecca though! Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Welcome back, emotional rollercoaster.

It felt like this chapter should've been the first in Jill's World, or at least the 2nd.

I'm not ashamed to say I caught a runaway tear in the corner of my eye during the collaring ceremony.

Even though I don't like Jill and even though there are a lot of things out of place in this section to the story, the self projection on Carrie has never been stronger since the very early chapters.

To me this is a true come back and I'll be fucking pissed if you went AWOL on us again. Please see this through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

Wow! You inspire me to write. So, I'm trying my hand. Thank you for the incredible stories you weave. Very much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
another great chapter

Glad you are continuing the story. It's my favorite on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

While this chapter had more story line than sex, I found it exciting to read. I appreciate the details you add to your stories. Thank you for sharing your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tiresome

I want to know how it ends but honestly this story has gotten very tiresome. I can't see people who profess loving someone doing this to them. I know if any one of the people I cared about got involved with someone like Jill I would end Jill's life.

This the last of this story I will read. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Here's hoping

Hope Carrie uses her 48 hour option to change her mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A contract?

It would be awesome for Carrie to take the contract to a lawyer. There is no way a person can contract sex. Also it would be great to see Jill arrested for soliciting sex. That is a crime everywhere in the U.S.

This whole story is a steaming pile of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It is time

It is time to end this and let carrie move on with her life. There is just so much wrong with has been done and is being done to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love this series

Love this story and all your other stories. You are one of my favorite authors on the site and I hope you continue this series for a long time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Can't wait

For it to end.

slaverowanslaverowanabout 6 years ago
Finally!!

Now that Safe, Sane & CONSENSUAL has been brought in, along with her owner giving her a safe word, Carrie can finally start experiencing BDSM, humiliation and submission with the correct healthy mindset in the lifestyle. It’s not all roses... sometimes there’s the thorns. But now she’s getting to experience it and learn with the knowledge that her submission is seen as a gift, that she does have choices, and now she can find her own limits.

Loved this chapter and can’t wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I love where it's going

Changing the pace of a story is hard to do, and you'll never please everyone, so don't bother. I love how you're developing all the characters (still!) in your dynamic universe. I'm a writer myself, so I know no one reports typos so I'd thought I'd tell ya you have a "here" instead of a "her" on the first page. It happens. ;) Good luck and have fun with your next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is fiction and a fascinating one

So please for the love of compassion stop trying to berate the writer for not following the safety rules of the non-fiction world. If we where to hold fiction up to reality and ban it for illegal or other notions we might as well be reading about Christopher Robin.

I loath our entitlement attitude we as readers often display in comments - and I might be delusional but it feels like it started just a few years ago.

/ Disgruntled Idiot

ThoughtMonsterThoughtMonsterabout 6 years ago
Still Love It

I'm glad Jill booted Julie out of their sessions, precisely because there's no way Carrie could focus on bonding with Jill appropriately while Julie was there.

Fiction doesn't have to follow safety standards. It's fiction. Can't wait for the next segment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Comment on safty standards and the real world

Yes this is fiction but it is set in a realistic world so it stands to reason that safety standards should be realistic. For example if the writer said that Carrie traveled 200 miles every morning and afternoon to go to school you would be saying "Ummm... that doesn't work." So when Jill whipped Carrie with a cane and then said the marks would be gone the next day, I had to say "Ummm... that doesn't work." Also this idea of no real trial period for a Domme and sub to get to know each other I have to say, "Ummm... that doesn't work." Sure it can happen but it is not the right way to set up a true loving relationship that Jill says she wants with Cassie. Also the name calling bother's me. Yes I call my sub names often but we were both very much adults when we met. Now I am sure there are some 18 year olds that can handle it but they are few, So when there is never even any discussion about it I find myself saying "Ummm... that doesn't work.

What bothers me the most about the story is I can see the writer has real talent but she is lazy in her writing style and it shows in plot holes and lack of research in the subject matter.

Next what bothers me is the Dominates in this story seem to have to true regard for Cassie. Yes Dominates can be selfish but we cannot really be dominates without subs and our subs are our greatest treasures so when I see one treated like this it gets on my nerves.

Best regards,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Can you declare the time?

Its been a long time since the last chapter, can you tell how many weeks or days will be before the new chapter will be published?

lovercat2942lovercat2942about 6 years ago
Onward we move in Jill's world

As the story moves on, I get the strong sense that our friend Carrie is growing stronger. Her responses to that mean girl Rebecca show to this reader that she is able to deal effectively with such people no matter what they do. Her questions to Mistress Jill are well thought out and reasoned. I believe that Jill and Sue will eventually help Carrie deal better with life's issues. For example, at the end Jill asks Carrie how she will deal with Rebecca's blackmail. I truly believe Jill, with the help of Carrie's art teacher, Miss King, will help her deal with it effectively.

I could have done without the ceremony; the acts of the other Doms and subs really didn't show anything to me and were rather silly, especially the sexual bullshit.

Also, there is a reason Jill is excluding Julie as a romantic interest for Carrie. We don't yet know what it is, but I have faith that it is in Carrie's best interests and will keep her focused on what she is in Jill's world for.

To me Courtney continues to be a mystery; I just hold her in abeyance as the story moves on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It's been a while

Got another chapter on the way?

ZeronclZeronclalmost 6 years ago
Pleasantly surprised

Binged this story recently and I loved it. Between this and Darla's games i was shocked. I came lucking for a specific niche and found a interesting story that i can't wait to see where it moves forward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Loved both stories about Carrie. Please write more. Great story line but even better character development. Amazing phycological profile on what makes Carrie tick. Particularly liked her interaction in school with Courtney. Very sexy!

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 5 years ago
Life at its fullest

This was so amazingly beautiful! I am in the lifestyle as a slave/submissive myself and, really, I had some difficulties with the abuse in Darla's Games but I recognised the story as beautifully narrated with so many interesting characters, interaction and character development. Sometimes I was struck in awe and it cost me my sleep. I have nearly caught up with your writing, one more chapter to digest and then a- as your other faithful followers - I have to wait patiently for the next part. Anyway, thank you for giving me such pleasure!

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 5 years ago
Julie

As painful as it feels right now, I do believe that is a point where interests of Jill, Julie and most importantly Carrie (if she doesn't want to be Slutball for life, and I still don't believe she is a real submissive, - she just go off from the embarrassment of being one, so she can't really be so for that to work) coincidence despite being very different.

I understand the desire to bring action in to school again, but for Carrie, as more she could split the two realities she is involved, as better. And Jill is likely right that Julie can't, and even if could, having her in both worlds would be confusing. The only gain would be dominant training/understanding for Julie, to keep tabs on Courtney, but if Julie really went that way herself it wouldn't be good news for Carrie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have a really awful feeling about Jill's motives, and I hope I'm wrong. I guess it comes from her lawyer and his comments about the hundred thousand dollars that Carrie could be held accountable for. Sue and Jill talked her around it but the lawyer never really seemed to approve, and what if Jill were to hold that over Carrie's head later on? It would make Darla's blackmail seem like child's play. However ... I'm admittedly biased and anything that could come between Carrie and Julie will probably feel negative to me. I just want them to be happy and can't quite believe this will get them there. I could be wrong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPanthergirl@Panthergirl
1335 Followers
You can send any private feedback to jessicasubs@yahoo Making love to my demons, sharing them with the world. I'm baaaaaack... Well, kind of... soon... I can't believe how much time has passed! I've written so much incomplete material, I sometimes just spend days reading m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES