Jilnar Jardaly & the Big Dick Wolf

Story Info
Jilnar Jardaly falls prey to a legendary sexual predator.
7.2k words
3.69
10.8k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is fiction, written purely for entertainment purposes and not based on any actual event.

Please enjoy reading:

"Jilnar Jardaly the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut"

*****

One fine day, Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut's mother called her to come downstairs. She had just finished preparing her a basket of X-rated goodies for her to take to her beloved old grandpa, in his cottage, in the woods.

"Have you remembered to take your panties off, just in case you meet any men who need to fuck you?" asked her mother, as she handed her the basket of X-rated goodies.

"Yes, Mother," said Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut. "Here they are."

She showed her mother the pretty, little, pink, lacy panties that she had taken off, just before coming downstairs, and placed them the basket, along with all the other goodies. They were still wonderfully warm and moist from her deliciously, hot, tight pussy. Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut always gave her grandpa a pair of her freshly soiled panties, to add to his collection, because she knew how much he loved to smell and taste them.

"Oh, Jilnar!" exclaimed her mother. "Are you sure that's the only clean miniskirt you have left?"

"Yes, Mother," she replied. "All the others are still all sticky with semen, from all the men in the village who had to fuck me this week."

"But, sweetheart, it's not nearly short enough!" said her concerned mother. "I can't quite see that beautiful, sweet, hairless, little pussy of yours."

"It's OK, Mother," replied Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut, hitching up her skirt. "I'll just wear it up, like this, so I'm more exposed."

"Ah, now, that's much better," said her mother, approving of the adjustment, which provided clear visibility of her beloved daughter's smooth, young, hairless snatch.

"And I'll make sure I bend over, with my legs open, whenever a man comes along, so he can have a good look at my glistening slit," she replied.

"That's my good girl," said her mother, as she kissed her on the forehead. "And remember to be a good little slut, and let them all do whatever nasty things they want to you, even if there's quite a lot of them."

Yes, Mother!" said Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut.

"And, if they all start to get very, very rough, remember, it's not their fault if they hurt you," said her mother.

"I know, Mother!" laughed Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut. "I know!"

"That's my good Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut," said her mother, as she hugged her good bye, and patted her on the exposed part of her pert, tight, little ass. "Now, off you go!"

"Bye bye, Mother," Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut replied.

"And remember to give Grandpa an extra nice, and relaxing, blowjob, before you leave!" her mother called out to Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut, who was now skipping her merry way along the garden path.

"Yes, Mother!" she called back.

"And make sure you swallow all of his cum!" her mother called.

"I know, Mother! I'll swallow every single drop! I promise!" she replied. "See you when I get home! I love you!"

Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut stopped at the gate, and blew a kiss to her mother, and then continued to skip happily down the little street. Soon, she came to the woods, into which skipped, singing all sorts of nice little songs she made up about big, strong, black men with very large, hard cocks, that shoot out lots and lots of piping-hot, creamy, sticky, sweet, salty cum.

What Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut did not know was that she was not alone in the woods, as a hungry and sinister pair of inhuman eyes had been watching her every move, ever since she left her little cottage...

Those insidious eyes belonged to, none other than, the infamous Big Dick Wolf.

The Big Dick Wolf loved it when pretty, sweet, young girls came along, through his patch of the woods, because he loved fucking their tender, young bodies so much. There hadn't been any girls for a few weeks now, and his big, hairy balls were so swollen and clogged up with cum, that he was starting to go insane with agonizing, sexual frustration.

Today, he was truly blessed! For years and years, he'd been watching and longing for Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut. From a safe distance, he'd been lasciviously watching her grow from an innocent, little girl, to a sexy, exotic and sensuous, young whore. Not to mention, a highly successful, popular and award-winning television celebrity. As the years went by, the hotter and hotter, and sluttier and sluttier, she became. And, more and more, his fiendishly lustful desire for her did grow. Year after year, he dreamed of the day she would be old enough to fuck. And, ever since she did become old enough to fuck, and a successful newsreader in Dubai, he, like all of us, spent night after night, masturbating in front of the television, as she read the evening news bulletin. He longed for the day she would finally come home, to visit the village, and travel through the woods, to visit her beloved old grandpa, all by herself, His lifelong hunger for her burned, as he wondered when, at last, she would be his, to do with as he fiendishly pleased.

As fate would have it, that day, which he had always obsessively dreamed about, had finally arrived...

At last, he'd be able to taste the sweet nectar from her juicy, little snatch, which he'd so often craved. He'd finally feel the blissful vacuum of her luscious, sucking, rose-petal lips, as they wrapped tightly around his shaft. His cock quivered with anticipation, as he thought of her delicate, pink tongue, swirling around and around it. As a reward for being such a good, little, cock-sucking whore, he'd then pump load after load of his thick, hot, salty semen down her wonderful, young throat. Just the thought of watching her rosy cheeks, filling with his inhuman ball-brew, and then making her swallow every single drop, was driving his bawdy mind to madness.

But, the thing he dreamed of the most, was pinning her innocent young body down on the muddy ground, as he plunged his whole, hairy, fifteen inch, erect, shaft, deep inside her warm, smooth and inviting body. She would be completely helpless, and under his evil control, as he pumped and pumped into her, as she finally surrendered to her perversely, unbridled passion for hot, nasty, rough sex. He would get to call her all the filthy and degrading insults, and obscenities he always did. when he jerked off, while watching her on his television, every night. Now, he would be able to actually feel her warm, dusky, sexy body against him, as he shoots his whole load of fertile cream, deep inside her fertile young body, soiling her sweet, tender, human womb, with his beastly, inhuman brew.

From the moment Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut entered the woods, the legendary, aphrodisiac effect of the wondrous aroma of her moist, hairless slit permeated the air, causing all the creatures of the forest to instantly, and uncontrollably, give in to their primitive urges to start mating. The aromatic fragrance of her glistening-wet snatch also made it easy for the Big Dick Wolf to keep track of her, and follow her, at a safe distance. The ambrosial fragrance also had a tantalizingly, and powerful, affect his enormous, hairy cock, which twitched, throbbed, and ached, uncontrollably, for her. Of all the exquisitely delectable young slits he'd ever smelled, hers was, by far, the most hypnotically delicious and incomparably intoxicating.

His primal lust for her could not be contained any longer, so he sneaked past her, and jumped out on the track, right in front of her!

"And who do we have here?" he immediately asked, through his evil, drooling grin.

"Uhmmmm... errrrr..." said a startled, and very scared, Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut. "Why, I'm Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut, but most of the men in Dubai and the village just call me JiJi the Slut, for short. Wh... Who... Who are you?"

"I bet they do!" he sneered, as he made a facetiously exaggerated bow. "And I'm the Big Dick Wolf!"

"H... how... how do you do, Mr Big Dick Wolf?" squeaked a very nervous Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut.

"And what do we have here, JilJi the Slut?" he said, as he snatched away her basket

"It's just a few X-rated goodies for my grandpa," squeaked a frightened Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut.

"Hmmmmm..." said the Big Dick Wolf, as he rummaged through the basket's sordid contents. "Viagra... German schoolgirl porn mags... American gangbang DVDs... Japanese bukkake DVDs..."

"Oh, please, give them back, Mr Big Dick Wolf!" pleaded Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut. "Grandpa will be very cross if I don't have them, and then I'd have to be spanked very, very hard indeed!"

"Oh, woulds yah now?" said the Big Dick Wolf, who was licking his lips, and relishing the very thought of her pert, magnificent, little ass being punished.

"Oh, yes!" squeaked Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut. "Sometimes, if I've been very, very naughty, he even uses his belt!"

"Reeeally?" said the Big Dick Wolf. "And whats do we have here? Oh, my, my, my... And they're still warm, and damp. Mmmmmm..."

"They're my panties, Mr Big Dick Wolf," she squeaked. "I only took them off, just before I left the cottage. Grandpa collects them."

"Mmmmmm... They sure do smell fine," he said, as he held them against his muzzle, and inhaled their sweet, delicate bouquet. "Soooo... Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut... Yah wanna see why they calls me the Big Dick Wolf?"

"Uhmmmm... sure... I guess," she replied, as she nervously started to back away.

The Big Dick Wolf advanced on Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut, and started to unbutton the front of his pants. Out sprang the hairiest, and most enormous penis Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut had ever seen! And Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut had certainly seen a lot more erect penises than any good, sweet, little, Muslim girl ever should!

"Oh, my!" she gasped, as her eyes widened with shock. "It's... it's... it's so... big! How on earth do you even fit it in your pants?"

"Haw haw haw!!" laughed the Big Dick Wolf, with wicked delight. "Never mind how I gets it in my pants, my delectable little Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut! It's your panties we're about to crams it all into!"

"But... but.. but... I'm not wearing any panties!" she panted, as she continued backing away, still in shock, and unable to take her eyes off the massive, inhuman, hairy, fifteen inch erection, before her. "I... I... I'm not allowed to wear panties outside the cottage. M... My... My mother always has me take them off, in case I meet any men who need to fuck me, which, kind of, happens, just about every single place I go..."

"Well, guess what, honey!" he said, as his long tongue licked its way around his long muzzle. "Yah just mets another one!"

"But... But... But... You're not a man, you're a wolf!" she squeaked. "I've only ever been fucked by humans. And your thingy's just... just... just... sooo... big!"

"Well, then, baby, yah in for an experience you'll never forgets!" he growled, as he again advanced on her, menacingly.

Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut had never ever refused a cock before. She had been raised to properly, and taught to believe it was very rude and disrespectful to not offer her body completely and wholly to any man who was horny, and in need of some sexual relief. But, this time, it felt wrong, unnatural and indecent, so she tried to talk her way out of it.

"Well, I have to take this basket of X-rated goodies to my grandpa, and already I'm very, very late!" she said. "But, if you wait here, until I come back, I'll let you fuck me as hard, and as rough, as you like, Mr Big Dick Wolf."

"Hmmmmmm..." pondered the Big Dick Wolf. "OK then. You gots yourself a deal! But don't be too long! I'm already as horny as an old goat and, after smelling yah pretty, pink, little, lacy panties, I already feels like my nuts are gonna fuckin' explode!"

"OK, Mr Big Dick Wolf," said a relieved Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut. "I promise."

The Big Dick Wolf held the pink, lacy panties up to his muzzle, for one for long, heavenly sniff. They smelt so good, and felt so moist, that he just had to feel them against his aching erection. He rubbed them all over his entire shaft, so that his hairy, fifteen inch cock could absorb as much of their moist, exotic, Lebanese love-juices as possible. When he was finally done, he then tossed them back into her basket, which he then tossed into a puddle, in front of her.

Of course, Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut had no intention of ever being violated by such an evil, and inhuman beast. She knew there was another path back to the village, from Grandpa's cottage, which was, thankfully, at least mile away from this one. She knew it was very naughty to ever break a promise but, given the circumstances, she was quite sure her mother would understand. She picked up the dripping basket of X-rated goodies, slowly turned around, and then quickly dashed, all the way to her grandpa's cottage, as fast as her long, shapely, golden legs could carry her.

But the Big Dick Wolf was much faster, and a lot more cunning, than Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut had anticipated, and he had an unscrupulous plan of his own. After all, she wasn't the first sexy, but foolish, human female who tried to cheat him out of a fuck that way, nor was she even, remotely close to being one of the smartest. And not even the ones who weren't so completely clueless, and witless, had ever succeeded in doing so. Absolutely none! But he loved it when they tried. The look on their shocked, surprised, frightened, and stupid human faces always made him enjoy fucking their tight, young pussies, and violating their, warm, young bodies, all the more rougher, and harder. He laughed despicably, as he sped along, on all-fours, to get to Grandpa's house before her.

Meanwhile, in another part of the woods, Grandpa, who had not washed, or changed his grubby underwear, for almost a whole week, was sitting in his cottage, and swilling down his sixth can of PBR Lager, and it still was not yet even lunchtime! He belched loudly, and was about to open another can, and order another stuffed-crust pizza for lunch, before the New York Mets game started, when he heard someone, urgently, knocking at the door.

"OK! OK! I'm fuckin' comin' already!" he yelled, as he threw the empty beer can at a large rat, at the other side of the untidy room.

The rat dodged the can, which then can landed on one of the many piles of beer cans, and pizza and Chinese takeaway boxes, strewn all around the place. He then hauled himself out of the worn, shabby, sweat-stained, old armchair, and tossed a copy of the latest Victoria's Secret catalog on the coffee table, in front of him. He liked those catalogs the best because, once all the pages became stuck together, from him jerking off all over them, another brand new one would always soon appear, in his mailbox.

He opened the door, and there was that sinister, grinning, familiar face of, none other than, the notoriously evil Big Dick Wolf.

"What the fuck do you want, Dick?" snorted Grandpa. "Don't tell me! You got another shitty tip on another fuckin' horse! I lost over a hundred fuckin' bucks on that last donkey, asshole!"

"Take it easy, Pops" said the Big Dick Wolf. "I just saw that hot little piece of tail of a granddaughter of yours. Fuck she's gorgeous!"

"So what? Everyone with eyes and a cock fuckin' knows that, Dick!" he answered, gruffly.

"She's on her way here, with a basket of porn," said the Big Dick Wolf, who was having difficulty containing his excitement.

"So?" said the surly, unwashed, unshaven, and drunken, old man, who was now picking his nose.

"I gots an idea!" sniggered the Big Dick Wolf.

"I'm listenin'," said the old man, as he examined his nose-pickings, before flicking it across the filthy room.

"How about you let me fuck that sexy little whore, right here, in your own fuckin' bed?" said the cunning, and sexually-obsessed, Big Dick Wolf.

"What the fuck's in it for me?" said the old man.

"Yah can hide in the bedroom closet, and watch the whole twisted fuckin' scene!" said the Big Dick Wolf. "Just think about it, yah own sweet, little granddaughter, being screwed senseless by the, one and only, Big Dick Wolf! Yah can jerk yourself off to a fuckin' frenzy, as you sees it all happen, right before yah very, fuckin' eyes!"

The old man took some time to think about the unusual, and rather unexpected, proposal. He did love his beautiful, sweet, delicate, little granddaughter. She was like a delicate little flower and a precious gift from heaven. But the idea of seeing her getting brutally, and savagely, violated by this vile, eight foot, hairy, muscular, inhuman creature, not to mention his equally infamous, enormous, hairy, fifteen inch cock, sounded so wickedly delightful, that he simply could not help but to agree to his evil plan. He started to salivate, uncontrollably, as his sexually perverted, old mind imagined his adorable Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut, being completely ruined, and destroyed, by such an odiously depraved monster.

"Tell you what, Dick," said the filthy, old man. "Gimme back my hundred bucks, and you got yourself a fuckin' deal!"

"Done!" said the incredibly horny Big Dick Wolf.

"Yeah, what the fuck!" chuckled the old man, as he wiped the drool from his chin."The sweet, little bitch is all yours, asshole."

The two despicable conspirators shook hands, and laughed loudly, as they plotted their nefarious plan against poor, sweet, unsuspecting Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut.

Not long after, Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut finally arrived at Grandpa's house, and knocked on the door.

"Come in," came a voice from inside. "I'm upstairs, in bed."

Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut opened the door, and skipped up the stairs, and into the bedroom. In the bed was, none other than, the nefarious Big Dick Wolf, in Grandpa's pajamas and wearing his glasses.

"Why are you in bed, Grandpa?" asked a concerned Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut. "Are you sick?"

Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut, as we all know, is easily tricked, quite naive and not very bright.

"No, my dear," winked the Big Dick Wolf. "I just decided I'd be ready for yah little visit."

Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut, knowing full well what that meant, pulled a chair alongside the bed, and sat down, closely, beside him. She made sure her skirt was hitched-up, and kept her legs open, so her heavenly, glistening-wet snatch was clearly on display.

"Well, whats have yah brought for me?" asked the Big Dick Wolf, as he ogled Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut's sublimely sexy body, especially her fully exposed, deliciously wet, hairless slit.

"Just a basket of your usual treats from town, Grandpa," she replied, sweetly.

"No, honey," he whispered coarsely, as he threw the basket aside, and wrapped his long, clawed fingers around the back of her head. "I mean whats have yah really got for me?"

"Oooh, Grandpa!" giggled Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut, as she started to slowly slide back his bed sheets, and then stroke and fondle the rising, and stiffening, bulge in his pajama bottoms, with her perfectly-pedicured fingers, and long, painted fingernails.

"Oh, my, Grandpa!" she exclaimed. "What big eyes, you have!"

"All the better to sees yah with," he replied.

"Oh, my, Grandpa!" she exclaimed. "What a big nose, you have!"

"All the better to smells yah with," he replied.

The front of his pajama bottoms were now under so much strain from the burgeoning, fifteen inch, hairy beast within, they, suddenly, tore open, and out sprang the Big Dick Wolf's enormous, aching, angry erection.