Jilnar Jardaly & the Big Dick Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, it was all over! All four of them collapsed, exhausted, into a long, and very blissful, sleep. Jilnar had never ever felt so full of cum! The warm, creamy cum soothed her stinging, ruined holes. Sadly, some of the less fortunate wolven and woodcutter sperms, which could not fit inside her semen-stuffed body, started trickling from her ravaged pussy and red-raw ass.

When they all finally awoke, they shared a stuffed-crust pizza, and decided that they had had so much fun, that they would all meet up again, the same time, and same place, tomorrow, and the next day, and the next...

Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut was no longer an anal-virgin, and had discovered the wickedly sinful, but intense pleasure, of sodomy, her new favorite way to be fucked. But now she wanted more. Much, much, much more! In fact, she begged and begged the Big Dick Wolf to let her feel his hairy, fifteen inch cock, deep in her exquisitely pert, little ass tomorrow. Of course, he happily agreed, seeing as she was such a good, little, Arabian anal-slut.

This also meant that her pussy would be free to satisfy her dirty old grandpa's nasty old cock, so he could have his turn to incestuously soil her delicate, young womb. To add even further to her twisted, insatiable pleasure, her beautiful, cum-hungry mouth could be filled with the delicious, creamy, sweet, salty seed of that caveman of a woodcutter, a brutal man to whom we should all feel very grateful indeed. For it was he who stole her anal-virginity, and had finally awoken her greatest talent, and the reason why, until this day, she always insists that us men ram our cocks in her perfect, tight, pert, golden, peach-like Arabian ass, each and every time we fuck her.

And, as we always say at the end of every nice little story, they all lived happily ever after!