Jilnar Jardaly & the Big Dick Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my, Grandpa!" she exclaimed. "What a big strong, hairy cock, you have!"

"All the better to fucks yah with," he laughed.

"You silly, old Big Dick Wolf!" she giggled.

"Yah mean, yah knew the whole time?" he asked.

"Well, of course I did, silly!" she replied. "You already showed it to me, remember? I never, ever forget a cock. Besides, what good, little Lebanese girl doesn't know her own Grandpa's cock?"

"Ooooooo, babyyyyyy..." moaned the Big Dick Wolf, as he closed his claws, as he tightened his grip around the back of her pretty head. "Pleeeeeeease, JiJi... Just gives me what you knows I neeeed..."

Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut just smiled at the Big Dick Wolf, sweetly, as she wrapped as much of her delicate, and perfectly manicured, fingers around his long, thick shaft, as she could, and stroked it a few times. She followed that up, as always, by leaning over, and starting to give it lots of gentle, but meaningful, kisses, all over. Her, soft, delicate, rose petal lips worked their magical way up and down, and all around, the hairy shaft, leaving a trail of red lipstick marks, as they went. The whole time, her hypnotic, big, brown, doe-like eyes kept staring, unblinkingly, into his.

When she finally reached the tip of his enormous cock, she smiled up at him again, one last time. She then opened her warm, wet mouth, as wide as she could, and started to gobble down his entire, aching, throbbing, canine manhood, with consummate skill. Once the Big Dick Wolf felt the tip of his trembling cock touch the back of her throat, Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut, without a moment's hesitation, expertly opened her throat, and re-positioned herself, to keep sliding it in, further and further, down her warm, wet, inviting throat. Soon after, she had successfully managed to swallowed his entire fifteen inches! The lucky old Big Dick Wolf could feel the tip of her beautiful, exotic, aquiline nose, tickling his hairy belly. Never before had she gone down on a cock that was so big, or covered with so much hair. It certainly was a challenge, but one the cock-loving, little slut was happy, and eager, to accept.

The Big Dick Wolf held the back of her head, firmly, in one of his huge, gnarled hands, as the long, clawed fingers of the other slashed and tore away her clothes, and started to maul, and enjoy, her beautiful, firm, golden breasts. He loved pinching, and squeezing, the perfectly rounded, red nipples of her ample orbs, making them harden, as they became more and more erect. He moaned loudly, as he watched her beautiful head, bobbing up and down, faster and faster, as she slurped, sucked and moaned, serving him the incredible pleasures of her sublime, and incomparable, cock-sucking skills. One of her hands gently held, and massaged, his massive, hairy, swollen balls, as the other ran all over his big, hairy, muscular chest. Her sensational oral-expertise was starting to make his balls tighten, and feel like they were about to explode! But this wasn't how he wanted it to end. No, most definitely not! He had bigger, better, and much more wicked plans, to satisfy his long-held, forbidden lust for the exquisitely slutty, little whore...

"Hey, baby!" he growled, as he pulled her head away from his cock, by her long, thick, lustrous, black hair. "I dunno abouts you, but I'm ready to fuck!"

"What?" shrieked Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut. "Nooo! We can't do that!"

"Why the fuck not, yah teasin' bitch?" said a suddenly rather annoyed Big Dick Wolf. "Don't tell me it's cos we don't have a fuckin' condom!"

"Oh, no, it's not that!" said Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut. "I never use condoms, because the men in Dubai, and the village, don't like them. They all like to feel themselves cumming, and planting their seed, inside me."

"So, what's the fuckin' problem?" snapped the Big Dick Wolf, indignantly.

"Well, Mother always says that, if I get pregnant, then I get pregnant. That's just the way it goes," said a quivering Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut. "She says it'll be OK, so long as I always keep enough money saved,for an abortion. Unless the man, who impregnated me, wants me to have the baby. My mother says it's important to always do whatever men want me to do."

"What a pleasure it is to meet such an obedient, and submissive, Arab slut, who knows her place in the world," said the Big Dick Wolf, as he slid his hand under her tight skirt and sank his gnarled claws into the smooth, tender, golden skin of her perfect, peach-like ass.

"Yes, Mr Big Dick Wolf," replied Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut, as she wiped the tears from her frightened eyes. "This is a man's world. Mother always taught me that. Everything in this world is here for men. Even, and especially, us girls."

"Yesssssss, my delicious little whore!" growled the Big Dick Wolf. "Now, shuddup with' all this fuckin' bullshit about not lettin' me fucks yah, cos it's time for Uncle Big Dick Wolf to to shows you just what Mommy means, and fucks yah tiny little Arab brain out!"

"But... but... but you're a wolf!" cried Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut. "What if you get me pregnant? Will you make me keep it? What on Earth would our baby look like???"

"Who the fuck cares, yah cock-lovin' whore!" he laughed, cruelly. "That's the woman's problem! Maybe yah shoulda thought of all that shit before yah wandered into my turf today, yah stupid, sexy, little cunt!"

He then scooped her up, helplessly, in his big, gnarled hands, and laid her out on the bed, on her back. Like so many other young human girls before her, and much to the Big Dick Wolf's sadistic delight, she tried, unsuccessfully, to struggle free. He laughed and laughed, as he held her, beautifully manicured, hands behind her head, and positioned his big, strong, inhuman body between her, ineffectively, kicking legs. To make this nightmare even worse, Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut then felt the tip of his enormous, hairy, fifteen inch prick, pressing against her tight, glistening-wet slit! She screamed as she felt it, impatiently and painfully, start to thrust it's way into her tight, sensual, young body. Deeper and deeper it went, inch by inch, as the jubilant, and unsympathetic, Big Dick Wolf howled, louder and louder, at the ceiling. She felt like her whole body was being split in half, as the monstrous being tore his way into her, with his erect wolfhood, as it cruelly penetrated her perfectly-proportioned, Middle-Eastern body!

"Nononononono!" she screamed, tearfully, as he continued to invade her, internally, until his hairy hips were pressed, flat against hers.

He then laughed, loudly, as he began to start thrusting, in and out of her wet, hot and incredibly tight snatch. His enormous, swollen, hairy balls slapped, harder and harder, against her delectable, little, Arabian ass, with each of his powerfully penetrating, downward thrusts.

"Owowowowow!! You beast!" Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut cried tearfully. "You unspeakable beast! You evil monster! Please let me go! Pleeeease! I'm begging you!"

"Don't gimme that shit, yah dirty' little, fuckin' slut!" he grunted as he licked his long, slobbering tongue all over her face and feasted on her sweet, salty tears. "I knows how much yah fuckin' lovin' it!"

Suddenly, Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut demeanor started to change, as her initial fear, pain, shock and revulsion surrendered to her true, slutty, whorish nature.

"Noooo... Noooooo... Oooooh..." then... " Aaaaaaah... Fuuuuck... Yes... Yessssss... Yesssssssss!" she screamed, as she wrapped as much of her long, slender arms and legs around the Big Dick Wolf's enormous, strong, hairy, inhuman body, as she possibly could. "Yes! Yes!! Yes, you dirty, fucking, inhuman bastard! Fuck me, Doggy! Fuck me like the fucking whore you know I am! Fuck me with your big, doggy-dick! Fuck me! Fuck meeee!!"

"Yesss! Yessss! That's right, my filthy, little, human slut!" growled the Big Dick Wolf, as he winked at the closet, knowing how much the dirty, old man inside it would be enjoying the sordid show.

"Yes, that's it!" screamed Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut. "Fuck me like the dirty fucking whore you know I am, you ugly, evil Big Dick Bastard!"

"Yah a fuckin' naughty, little slut, ain't yah? Yah deserve to be fucked extra hard, don't yah, yah hot, sexy Muslim fuckin' bitch?" he roared at her.

"Yes, fuck me extra hard, my Big Dick Doggy!" she shrieked. "I need it! I need it sooo fucking bad!!"

Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut was kicking her perfectly pedicured feet, uncontrollably, against his big, strong, hairy back, as she screamed and screamed, so very loudly, that the sweet, cock-hardening sound of her lustful passion could be heard, at least mile away! This was an enticing and tantalizing sound that did not go unnoticed, by someone who was passing, quite nearby...

Suddenly, the bedroom door swung open, and there, almost completely filling the wide, open doorway, stood the massive, strapping, bearded, muscular, body of the woodcutter.

"What the...?" cried the woodcutter, who could not believe the twisted scene of sordid debauchery he was seeing.

"Heya, Arnold!" said the Big Dick Wolf. "Look, yah can either kills me, or join the fuckin' party! Just fuckin' look how fuckin' hot this sexy Muslim slut is! And she's still gots two more hot, tight holes I ain't even fuckin' usin''!"

The Big Dick Wolf then rolled them both over, so that Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut was now on top of him. She, immediately, started to ride his big, thick, stiff, hairy, fifteen inch, wolven dick, in that special way that made it easy for all to see just how she earned her naughty little namesake.

The grinning, misogynistic neanderthal, known, simply to most, as the giant woodcutter, most certainly, did not need to be asked twice! The odious giant dropped his enormous, heavy ax, with a loud thud, which made the whole bedroom floor rumble. His heavy footsteps made the wooden floorboards groan and shake, under his weight, as he stomped over to the bed. Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut then felt his huge, rough, strong, calloused hand, stroking, and caressing, her perfect, golden, peach-like ass. The woodcutter wasted no more time in unbuttoning his pants and, within a mere few seconds, Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut felt the glans of another abnormally large, erect penis. But, this time, to her absolute horror, the rock-hard behemoth was pressing, with great determination, against her tender, virginal ass-hole!

"Noooo! What are you doing? " she cried. "Not in there!! I only use that hole for poopies!!"

"Well, you ain't using it for poopies now, slut!" laughed the woodcutter. "Let's see if we can teach it a new trick."

Without waiting for an answer, the woodcutter grunted loudly, and primitively, as Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut began to feel his long, thick cock, impatiently pushing and stabbing its way past her wildly protesting, and puckering, sphincter. His glans felt as big as an apple, as poor Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut felt it, savagely, plunging, deeper and deeper, inside her defenseless, and horrendously overstretched, rectum! She screamed through the intense pain that raked through her whole, helplessly impaled, beleaguered and trembling body! Her clenching, but now completely conquered, sphincter slowly began to surrender to its new lord and master, who cruelly continued his dominance, by continuing to thrust his entire cock, inch by inch, deeper and deeper, inside her colon, as she sobbed and, ineffectually, begged the brutish oaf to stop. To add to his ruthless pleasure, he slid his strong, rough, calloused hands up her smooth, sensual, dusky back, and then clamped them, tightly, around her slender neck, to keep himself securely inside her, and ensure her total compliance, submission and cooperation. Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut felt strangely comforted by this, because she always loved the feeling of being totally owned by men, and erotic-asphyxiation was one of the kinky slut's most favorite fetishes.

"It's OK, baby! Just relax, and let it open right up for me. It only hurts at first," grunted the already sweaty woodcutter, who was now completely balls-deep inside her tight, pert, heart-shaped, little ass. "Then it always feels soooo fuckin' sweet!"

Sure enough, just as he promised, Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut's sphincter started to relax, a little more, and accept its defeat. The agonizing pain soon subsided and, for the very first time in her whole life, Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut discovered the intense, forbidden pleasure of anal-love. Even more importantly, history was made, because, it was at this special and wonderful moment, that the world's loveliest Arabian anal-angel earned her wings.

She also learned how truly wonderful it was to be pleasured, and double penetrated, by two very large, very hard, and very determined cocks, one in each of her hot, tight irresistible, Arabian fuck-holes. Deep inside her body, they pumped and pounded. It felt they felt like they were having a duel to the death, in an intense cock-sword fight, but were separated, mercifully, by what felt like only a thin, fragile membrane of flesh. She hoped and prayed that it wouldn't break or rupture, as they both thrust and plowed her, brutally and ferociously, from within.

The three of them fell into a heavenly, albeit primal, fucking-rhythm, as they filled the air with the primitive and lustful sounds of their wicked, sinful pleasure. The air was also filled with the scent of Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut's sweet perfume, which was mixed with the pungent odor of the woodcutter and Big Dick Wolf's body-odor, and perspiration.

Grandpa, who had seen about as much of his beloved, sweet, young granddaughter being used, abused, and violated as he could stand, peeled off his filthy, urine and semen-stained underpants, and sprang out the closet.

"Grandpa! There you are!" panted Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut, who was deep within the throngs of extreme, and sinful, ecstasy, and soaked with the sweat of her two inhumane assailants. "Look! Now I know how to pleasure, and satisfy, two horny men, at the same time!"

Grandpa smiled and wiped a tear from his eye.

"Honey, I've never been more fuckin' proud to be your fuckin' grandfather!" he said, as he caressed the smooth, dusky skin of her glorious, naked, Middle-Eastern body, and kissed her, all over her gorgeous face. "And now, you're gonna learn how to pleasure all fuckin' three of us!"

He held her head, firmly, in his filthy hands, as he guided her towards his own, impatient, erection, so that he could start fucking her beautiful, sultry face.

"Oh, Grandpa!" moaned Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut, as she started to kiss and lick his filthy, unwashed shaft. "I love you!"

"I love you too, honey," moaned her grandpa, as he rammed his big, stiff, old cock straight down her warm, velvety throat. "Fuckin' hell, I fuckin' love you!"

The smelly, unwashed, drunken, and cantankerous old throat-fucker grabbed a handful of her long, thick, raven hair, and immediately commenced his brutal assault, on the inside of her wet, silky, throat. Meanwhile, the huge, strong, rough, calloused hands of the ass-pounding, woodcutter squeezed her throat from the outside. Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut did not mind this one little bit because, as we already know, extra-dirty sluts like her absolutely love erotic-asphyxiation.

Soon, all three of them were enjoying the sinful pleasures of their perversely corrupted, little Arabian whore, as they, tirelessly, and mercilessly, continued to besiege her warm, delectable, sublime body, as they all, selfishly, satisfied their wicked, carnal lust. They all slapped, clawed, and even sank their teeth into almost every part of her smooth, warm, dusky flesh. The ruthless bullies covered her entire delicate, tender, golden skin with nasty bites, bruises and scratches! They delighted in calling her nasty names like 'dirty slut', 'filthy whore' and 'stupid bitch', as well as telling her how much of their creamy, hot semen they were going to blast inside her gorgeously exquisite, and hot and sexy body. Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut was in whore's heaven, which was most fortunate for her because, as we all know, that is precisely what she is!

But, like they always say, nothing good lasts forever and, eventually, all three of them felt their enormous, boiling-hot loads starting to boil and brew...

Grandpa was the first to blow. He'd already gotten himself quite worked up, back when he was merely watching his sweet, delicate, little angel, being monstrously used, and violated, so brutally, from his hideaway, in the closet. Within only minutes of becoming a part of the perverse action himself, his saggy, old balls had tightened, tightly, to his shaft, and were ready to explode their incestuous, old load. This was all due to the intensely skillful pleasures of the soft, sucking ruby-red lips, and wonderful, swirling tongue, of his irreparably corrupted, and incredibly slutty, little, cock-sucking and cum-guzzling granddaughter.

He groaned loudly, and held her head tightly in both hands, as he filled her mouth with his incestuous seed. Her rosy cheeks soon began to billow and bulge, as her mouth filled with her grandpa's salty, elderly seed. When he was completely drained, he pulled out his limp cock, as Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut swelled the creamy nectar, around her mouth, to savor the strong, matured, nutty taste. Her cheeks drew back in, as she swallowed it all down, greedily.

"Mmmmmmm..." cooed Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut. "I love your cum, Grandpa. It's always sooooo sweeeeet..."

"Oh, my angel..." he moaned, as he stroked her long, raven hair, while slapping his softening cock against her beautiful face. "My sweet, fuckin' angel!"

Then it was the woodcutter's turn...

He grabbed Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut by the hair, with one hand, and yanked her head back, while slapping her, pert, firm, delectable, little buttocks, with the other.

"That's right! Giddy up, horsey! Giddy up! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuuuck!" he yelled, as he spat in her face, and pounded her tight, little newly-deflowered ass, as vigorously, and wildly, as he could. "Fuuuuck! I'm gonna cuuuuuuuum!!"

And cum he did! For the first time in her wickedly sinful life, Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut experienced the wonderful feeling of her ass being filled with piping-hot semen. Lots and lots of it! And it felt good. It felt very good! She squealed, excitedly, as she felt each and every thick, hot spurt, blasting inside her.

The satisfied woodcutter dismounted her, and wiped his enormous, but now flaccid, shaft clean with a handful of Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut's, shiny, lustrous, raven hair. He then tore two pieces of the shredded material, which was once expensive, designer label clothing, from her desecrated, and plundered, body, just like she were a paper towel dispenser, in a public bathroom. He handed one of the pieces to her grandpa so that they could both wipe all the sweat from their bodies.

Finally, it was the Big Dick Wolf's turn...

"Oh, you fuckin' little human slut!" he roared. "I'm gonna cum inside you, yah fuckin' sexy little cock-ridin' Lebanese whore! I'm gonna soil yah Muslim fuckin' womb with alls my fuckin' wolf cuuuuuum!!"

"Yes, Wolfy!" shrieked Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut. "Shove your big, hard, hairy, doggy-dick, all the way inside me! Cum inside my fertile womb! Get me pregnant, my Big Doggy-Daddy! Plant your baby Big Dick Wolf seed inside meeeeee!!"

The Big Dick Wolf had heard as much of her filthy, pretty, perverted, little mouth as he could stand! He dug his claws into the soft, warm flesh of her brutally ravaged ass, as he pulled her hard against him, to make sure he was as deep inside her womb, as his hairy, fifteen inch dick could be. He roared like a whole pride of lions, as he unloaded, like no human ever could! Weeks and weeks of banked up wolven cum exploded from his hairy, swollen balls! Jilnar the Little Leb Cock-Riding Slut felt her womb rapidly filling up with hot, wolven semen. It felt like a volcano was blasting her full of scolding-hot lava! He just kept pumping and pumping, more and more and more! If it hadn't have been for his big, gnarled hands, digging their claws into the tender, sublime buttocks of her completely destroyed, heart-shaped ass, as he held her hard against him, the almighty force of his ejaculation would've launched her right through the ceiling!