Jilnar Jardaly in Fuckland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The table was rising as all three of their cocks had begun to harden and grow like they have never done before. The table was lifted right off the ground by the pure strength of their three throbbing erections! Jilnar was literally jumping for joy!

"It means we should fuck! Now! A lot!" said Jilnar, licking her lips in eager anticipation.

"What is fuck?" asked the confused looking Doormouse, who, not in his whole life, had ever felt more awake than he did right now!

"You mean you don't know what fucking is?" asked Jilnar incredulously. "Well, you're all in for a real treat!" she added with a fiendish grin.

Jilnar grabbed the Hatter by his shirt-front and laid him on his back on the table.

She picked up the teapot and with a dirty little laugh she said, "Shall I be mother?"

"Ermmmm... By all means," said the confused Hatter.

"Then give Mommy that cock!" growled Jilnar as she tossed the teapot aside and started quickly and dexterously undoing his pants.

She released his enormous, throbbing cock, and immediately squatted over him, to slide it straight into her hot, wet pussy. She was so horny, she just could not wait a single second longer to feel it in inside her creamy cunny!

"Oooooooooooh!! My word!" said the delighted Hatter.

"Feels good, huh?" she said, while bouncing up and down on his enormous, over-sized tool.

The other members of the tea party were ogling the sexy scene, while stroking their aching, furry penises.

"Come on, boys!" she called to them seductively, "I still have two other holes that need filling, you know."

And indeed she does! Two extremely tight, unbelievably hot and wonderfully-welcoming holes!

"You!"she said to Doormouse, "Come over here so I can suck it all better for you. And you!" she said to the March Hare, "Get it in my ass. It's very, very tight so you'll have to push really hard with those strong legs of yours, to get it all the way in! You'll have to spit in the hole first. Hurry up! I'm sooo fucking horny!!"

Seconds later, slutty Jilnar was enjoying the unnatural and depraved delights three different cocks from three different species, all deeply penetrating all three of her heavenly holes at once! Of course, being virgins, it wasn't long before she was to start having her exquisitely-perfect body filled up with her favorite hot, creamy, cummy reward...

"Yes! Yessss!!" cried Jilnar, "Give Mommy some fresh cream for her tea! You know how much Mommy loves her fresh creeeeeeeam!!"

"Oooooooooooohhhhhhh!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!" they all cried while unloading deep inside her warm, sexy Middle-Eastern body.

When they were all finished, she expected them all to pass out like the others but, instead, the Hatter yelled, "All change!" and they all swapped holes and did her again.

And once again after that, so that all three of them enjoyed the warm, wet and sweet delights of all three of her incredibly sexy holes to the fullest, and their own completion. Finally, after taking turns filling every hole with their thick, hot, sticky cream, they all passed out in an exhausted heap. Another great day made even better by Viagra, mused Jilnar.

Again along the road she skipped, starting to feel right at home in this wonderful land of sin and debauchery, unaware of a dubious pair of eyes, spying her from a nearby hedgerow. She heard a rustling but, when she investigated, no one was there. However, on the ground was a shiny brass button. She picked up the button, studied it for several seconds, and slipped it in her purse.

Later that day, in the Royal Palace, the anxious Knave of Hearts had to deliver news to his Queen. He fearfully bowed low before her.

"Report!" demanded the Queen of Hearts. Her face was severe, cold and unforgiving. But it was also angular, striking and aristocratically beautiful.

"It's true, My Queen," he said. "I saw with my own eyes what she did to that Hatter fool and his friends. And when she'd finally finished with them, no matter how hard I tried, I simply could not revive them. I have never seen anyone so exhausted from fucking!"

"But can it be true?" said the Queen. "Could she really be... her? The Whore of Lebanon?"

"I believe so," said the Knave. "Reports are coming in from all over the Kingdom. She must've sexually drained and ravaged at least twenty more poor unsuspecting souls since then! And that was only four hours ago! And, still, she heads this way. Still hungry for more sex! Whatever shall we do, my Queen? Her sex-power must be even more potent than any of the prophecies had foretold."

He then placed his gloved hand inside his pocket and carefully pulled out the still soaking-wet panties naughty, little Jilnar discarded.

"Behold, my Queen," he said proudly, while holding them aloft, "The panties of the Whore of Lebanon!"

Everyone in the Throne Room gasped. and took a step closer to see this great and rare treasure, as did the Queen, who was unable to contain her impatience or her desire a moment longer.

"Give them to me! Give them to me at once!" she yelled.

The Knave placed them on a cushion being held by a pretty, young handmaiden, who then bowed as she presented them to the Queen, timidly.

The Queen's trembling hands raised the dripping wet panties high, declaring, "Behold, my subjects! The precious panties of... the Whore of Lebanon!"

Everyone in the hall gasped loudly and again stepped forward to see.

The Queen could not hide her thrill at holding such a fine, priceless and exquisite treasure.

"But they're so tiny!" she said curiously, "The front would hardly cover her delicious slit, and the back is even thinner. Why, it's no more than a piece of string! It must've slid right inside her ass-crack. She must truly be a filthy little slut!"

She cupped them in her shaking hands, held them to her face, closed her eyes and deeply inhaled their sweet, pungent bouquet. She long savored the tantalizing moment, and then did so again, indulging even longer in the uniquely intoxicating aroma.

"Mmmmmmmmm...," she moaned, "They smell wonderful! And they're soaked right through with her succulent, sticky love-juice."

She then placed the crotch in her watering mouth, and sucked on the delicious juices.

"Soooooo sweet..." she said while licking her lips.

She blissfully placed the sweet treat back into her salivating mouth. It was soaked with so much juice that the taste of Jilnar's pussy could be sucked from them for many, many more wonderful hours to come.

"You!" she commanded the handmaiden, "Come over here and eat my royal pussy, while this Knave tells me of her exotic beauty!"

She little maid ran over, bowed again, lifted her Queens dress and under she went, and quickly started to oblige, and quench her royal desires, for fear of losing her head if she did not. In went her young tongue, swirling around, inside the sweet-tasting, royal cunt, which was already oozing out its rich, royal nectar.

"Now, tell me of her stunning beauty!" the Queen commanded the Knave, still sucking on the delicious, flavorsome panties.

"My Queen, her silky, smooth skin is all gold, like honey," said the Knave. "Her eyes are big and brown like the deer's, her lips as red as rose petals, her hair is dark like the raven's feathers with a reddish tinge and it flows like the sunset on a rippling river. Her breasts are like two ripe cantaloupe melons, with stiffly pointed cherry-red nipples, her ass is firm and pert and shaped like one of your royal hearts, and her pussy is smooth, beautiful and completely free of hair, and from the top of her elegant head, right down to her shapely, long legs, her body is covered in the most exquisitely golden, dusky skin..."

"Oooooooooohhhhhhh!!" cried the Queen, just as she was about to fill the young girl's waiting mouth with her tangy, royal juices, "Such beauty! Such Sexiness! She will be mine!! My Slut!! My Whore of Lena-a-a-anonnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!"

The oversexed Queen grabbed the handmaiden's head firmly and thrust her hips up toward her fresh, young face, squirting hard and deep down her tender and innocent young throat.

"Swallow it, you bitch! Swallow it!! All of it!!" she screeched, while grabbing the hair of the young girl, who promptly obeyed, by swallowing every single, succulent drop.

After several minutes of cumming and cumming, until she could cum no more, the panting Queen fell back into her throne,. She kept her legs open to allow her royal snatch to cool, until she finally managed to regain her breath.

"Go! Seek her out!" she commanded the Knave. "Bring me my slut! I will drain all her incredible sex-powers and add them to my own, making me the all-powerful Whore of Fuckland! Muwhahaha!!"

Meanwhile, only a few miles away, Jilnar, who was blissfully unaware of the fiendish danger that awaited her, continued her sexual journey, as she skipped along the road, fucking everyone, and everything, she came by. She had lost track of how many different kinds of creatures, she'd had so far. No matter! To Jilnar, the concept of too much sex, or even just enough sex, did not even exist! And a hard cock's still a hard cock, no matter who, or what, it's attached to!

She soon came across two fat and rather odd looking men with large, round, egg-shaped bodies.

They were playing some kind of patty-cake, hand slapping game. As she approached, she made a realization that made her pussy drool! They were identical twins. Jilnar loved being fucked by twins! Being the filling in a twins sandwich, whether they were male or female or one of each, is one of her most favorite things in the whole wide world. They're always so well in-tuned with each other...

"Hello," she said sweetly and seductively.

"They call me Tweedlepee," said one of the twins.

"They call me Tweedlecum," said the other.

"And why do they call you that?" asked Jilnar eagerly.

"Why don't we show you!" they both said, in perfect unison, and started running towards her, with their grabbing hands, and the now huge bulges of their enormous erections, thanks to sensual Jilnar, sticking straight out in front of them.

Jilnar giggled excitedly and ran behind a mulberry bush, "Nyah, nyah, nyah! Can't catch meeee!" she teased.

She could see those enticing bulges getting larger and harder, right up until they gleefully finally caught their flirtatious prey.

They immediately started to rip off all her clothes, claiming their hot and spicy little Middle-Eastern prize!. Jilnar let them have their way with her because she knew how much men who like to hunt and catch their prey like to strip and prepare their trophy for mounting themselves. And mount her they did. Brutally and savagely! Just how she likes it!

Seconds after pushing her down onto her hands and knees, Tweedlecum was fucking both her ass and pussy while Tweedlepee was expertly fucking her lovely face.

"Weeeeeeee!!" said a giggling Tweedlepee as he unloaded a nice sized load of sweet, salty seed down her velvety throat, which cum-hungry Jilnar swallowed greedily. But the best was yet to come...

Tweedle-CUMMMMMMM!!" cried Tweedlecum as he squirted an enormous load, that lasted for well over a whole minute, deep inside her pussy! Jilnar thought it was like being fucked by a randy fire hose!

"Tweedle-PEEEEEEEEE!!" cried his twin, still in front of her, and started to piss all over her beautiful, exotic, Arabian face! As fate would have it, Jilnar loved warm piss. She liked the feel and taste of anything that comes from a man's body. She opened her mouth wide and, after swallowing and drinking her fill, she slowly and joyfully turned her head side-to-side, to allow the precious, warm, golden shower to cover her whole, elegant face.

"All hail the Whore-," said Tweedlecum

"-of Lebanon!" finished Tweedlepee.

They then both high-fived each other, and, suddenly, collapsed and fell into a blissful slumber with wide, satisfied grins on their silly, comical faces.

As before, Jilnar thought she heard a movement in the nearby bush. Was it a pervert watching the whole show? She hoped so! A fellow voyeur perhaps? Oh, goody! Maybe he or she would come over and play with her, rather than just masturbate in the bush alone and waste all that yummy, nutty cum. She tip-toed over but, whoever it was, or whatever it was, just like before, was gone.

"Oh, pooh!" she said, clearly disappointed to not be having some fresh, creamy dessert. "Oh, well! Plenty more nice, hard cocks out there to play with. Maybe some nice, tight, sweet, delicious pussies too. Mmmmmm..."

She decided to continue her sexual odyssey along the path. The problem with oversexed nymphomaniacs like Jilnar is that, the more sex they have, the more they want! She'd never felt so horny and so desperate to be fucked in her entire life! It was as if all restraint and self control had left her silky-smooth, absolutely flawless body and she now, shamelessly, only existed for one purpose - fucking!

She soon heard a horse and carriage approaching from behind, and out from which stepped a handsome man in a full military uniform, and a sash featuring many hearts. He bowed low before her and introduced himself.

"I am Knave of Hearts, servant to Her Majesty, the Queen of Hearts wise and benevolent ruler of all Fuckland," he said. "And it is my esteemed honor to deliver the Whore of Lebanon to her Royal Palace."

As he stood, Jilnar noticed one of his brass buttons was missing.

"So you're the naughty little spy?" she laughed, producing and tossing him the shiny brass button she had kept in her purse, "Were you jerking off in those bushes, you dirty boy? Which show did you enjoy more? When I fucked those two fat twins or that tea party gangbang? If you wanted to fuck me, why didn't you just say? You know, there's still time. And I never, ever say no. Want to Fuck the Whore of Lebanon, my handsome Mr Peeping Tom?"

Her sexual yearnings and desires had clearly grown way beyond her control! And what living, breathing, mortal man could possibly resist such an an incredible opportunity?! Without so much as a single second of hesitation, he quickly removed all his clothes and cupped his strong hands under Jilnar's ass, lifting her right off the ground. She automatically and instinctively wrapped her beautiful long legs around his waist, as he shoved her hard against a tree, and fucked her extraordinary pussy as hard and fast as his fit, muscular body, and long, thick shaft could.

"Oooooooooh, Daddy!!" she cried, kicking her lovely, long legs in complete sexual rapture. "Daddy, Daddy, Daddyyyy!!"

On learning just how sexually depraved her perverted, filthy potty-mouth was, he felt his load brewing already, faster than it had with any other girl before. He had fucked a lot of young, sweet, fresh Fuckland pussies in his time, but none felt as amazing and electrifying as the hot, tight and wet cunt he was fucking right now! The one that unmistakably belonged to the fabled Whore of Lebanon!

"Slow down, Daddy!" she said. "I've got an ass that needs your cock too!"

On hearing this wicked demand, he immediately let her drop to the muddy ground, grabbed and lifted her by her shapely hips, so that her hands and feet were still on the boggy ground. He impatiently thrust his huge, throbbing cock straight into her hot, tight ass, where he pumped and pumped and pumped, until he was cumming like he had never done before! But he needed more! He had to know what it felt like to cum inside her spectacular pussy. He often wielded his power and status to impregnate many, many innocent young maidens right across the kingdom, but he knew that it would mean certain death for him if he impregnated his Queen's precious Whore of Lebanon. However, in spite of the risk, right now all he could think about was fucking her unbelievably hot snatch and soiling and filling her warm, fertile womb with his hot, thick, creamy, equally-fertile seed! So that is precisely what he did...

Next thing he knew, he was on the ground, regaining consciousness, with Jilnar, who was now quite possibly impregnated with his baby, smiling down at him, stroking his head which she held in her lap. When he was in the full throws of carnal lust, all her could think about was how much he wanted to impregnate this deliciously-sexy Arabian treat but, now it was over, he was praying he did not, for fear of his life!

"My! You are a good fuck, aren't you, Daddy?" she purred.

"We... we... must go," he panted, "My Queen awaits you."

"As long as you keep fucking me on the way, Daddy!" said Jilnar, sheepishly.

"I'm not sure I can, O Whore of Lebanon..." he said.

"Oh, don't worry about that, Mr Peeping Tom!" she said. "I still have plenty of Viagra."

"Plenty of what, my lady?" he said.

"Don't worry, Daddy," Jilnar purred, gently licking his cheek, "They're like magic pills. You'll see!"

When Jilnar approached the carriage, all her attention was on the coachman. A eight-foot tall green and brown striped lizard, who had clearly been ogling all the hot and horny action the whole time. His reptilian eyes were bugging out of his flat skull, his mouth was wide open and he was drooling and licking his lips with his long, green, forked tongue.

"And who's this handsome fellow?" asked Jilnar.

"Oh, he doesn't talk," said the Knave. "He's not too bright."

Jilnar had fucked creatures of all kinds today, but she had never tried a lizard. By the look on his face, he was clearly lusting hungrily for her warm, inviting, mammalian body.

"Is he a good fuck too?" asked Jilnar, licking her lips.

"Oh, yes!" said the Knave. "According to all the girls he's had. Very much so!"

"Hey, Mr Lizard," said Jilnar, lifting her short, muddy, ultra-tight skirt, "Don't just sit there. Come and get something nice and hot!"

The Lizard looked at the Knave who nodded his permission, then the big, powerful reptile leaped from the carriage, straight onto Jilnar's sensual body, causing her to fall down flat on her back as he thrust his enormous, green and scaly reptilian cock all the way into her hot pussy. She immediately started to moan deeply and loudly, with that sweet combination of blissful pleasure and exquisite pain.

"Oh, yes, Mr Lizard," cooed Jilnar, "Do me nice and rough!"

He was pounding madly in and out her hot, little human snatch, deeper with each thrust, making her fall madly in love with his enormous reptilian cock. He roared and grunted, primitively as he ruthlessly pumped her perfect pussy. His long forked tongue was licking all over her beautiful face and curvaceous body, tasting every inch of her...

"Mmmmmm... Lovely!" cried Jilnar gleefully, "Does he do anal? I sooo adore anal..."

Before the Knave could even answer, the obliging Lizard roughly grabbed her smooth, warm body with his claws, rolled her over onto her flat tummy, on the muddy ground, and instantly impaled her ripe, little, Arabian ass! All the way in he went, until Jilnar could feel his hard, scaly balls slapping against her deliciously heart-shaped ass. Immediately, he started pumping and pounding, even harder and more brutally than he had her poor, sore little pussy! His long, forked tongue coiled tightly around her delicate neck, to tame, subdue and control her. Alas, despite his best efforts to sexually dominate her, he too, like the Knave, was finding her far too sexy and slutty! And soon, he too was ready to shoot his hot, slimy, green, reptilian seed.

"I want it in my mouth, honey!" Jilnar cried. "I've never tasted lizard cum."

He was exhausted, overpowered and defeated, but still more than eager to comply. He grabbed her by her long, lustrous hair and shoved as much of his scaly, green cock into her hungry mouth as he could fit. Just in time!

"Mmmmmmmmmm... Yummyyyy..." purred Jilnar.

His green cum tasted a lot stronger than all the human varieties and nationalities he had tasted, and different again from all the other mammal and amphibian sperm she'd tasted that day. It wasn't as sweet but rather more savory. It was the kind of cum she'd enjoy as a main course, before the sweeter, mammal cum which, in this world, she would consider more of a dessert cum. Nonetheless, slutty little Jilnar enjoyed every single drop, with the sophisticated palate of only that of a true cum-connoisseur.