Jilnar Jardaly in Fuckland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jilnar then spent the rest of the day being boned in the carriage by the Knave and a few pit-stops to keep draining the big, green, swollen balls of the lizard. Viagra makes every long, boring road trip a kinky, sexy adventure, mused sexy Jilnar. Although the Knave knew each fuck increased the chance of impregnating the Queen of Heart's precious who of Lebanon, his primitive desires were completely at the mercy of those little blue pills...

Several miles later, as the sun was starting to set, the Knave grabbed a handful of Jilnar's long, thick, shiny hair to pull her head from his lap, where she was pleasuring him with her talented mouth, to harden him up for what would be at least the twelfth torrid fuck, since they started their dirty, day-long travel.

"Behold the Royal Castle!" he said.

Jilnar had never seen anything so huge and grandiose. There must have been at least twenty turrets, with an assortment of bright and colorful flags on each one. It was like one of the castles from the storybooks from when she was a little girl, before she got older and discovered the sweet, exquisite pleasure of masturbating to hardcore pornography. The amazing castle even managed to get her dirty mind off sex for a minute or two, before she lunged at the exhausted Knave for that one last fuck for the road.

As the coach came to a stop, the completely beleaguered lizard coachman collapsed in his seat. Jilnar's insane, never-ending lust had drained him of all his energy, as if she was a some sort of cum-starved sex-vampiress!

The coach door opened, and the Knave, in seemingly even worse condition than the poor coachman, stumbled out, looking like he'd aged at least a decade! He was followed by Jilnar, hopping out after him, still full of beans and, as usual, looking like the cat who got the cream.

Using the walls to support himself, he managed the stagger his way, and lead our cheeky, lustful, little heroine to the Throne Room, where he introduced her to the impatiently waiting Queen...

Jilnar found herself staring up, into the eyes of an intimidatingly sinister but strikingly beautiful looking woman, who looked like she must have been at least ten feet tall!

"Your Highness," said the panting Knave, "I... present... the... Whore of... Lebanon."

He made a low bow, and promptly fainted forwards, onto the floor, after which he was immediately carried out by two attendants.

For the first time in her life, the great Queen fell silent. She was clearly in awe of the gorgeous, exotic, and unbelievably sexy creature before her. She still had Jilnar's precious and treasured panties gripped firmly in her jeweled hand. It took some time, but she was finally able to compose herself enough to speak.

"The prophecies barely do you justice, you delicious creature! Now... Prepare yourself for me, whore!" she commanded, breathing heavily as she slowly opened her legs to reveal her fully exposed and completely hairless slit...

Jilnar smiled and licked her lips, knowing exactly what time it was. The time she had been looking forward to ever since she first arrived in Fuckland. Pussy time! She quickly undressed, unable to take her eyes off the beautiful, smooth and glistening Royal Snatch, while allowing her clothes to fall to the floor.

The whole room gasped loudly at Jilnar's incredibly stacked, made-for-sex body. As, indeed, did the Queen, whose mouth was agape and eyes almost popping out of her skull, as she just stared in complete wonder for several seconds.

"The prophecy really has not done you justice, my dear. I have never seen such a beautiful slut," she said, wiping the drool from her lips. "Stand upon my throne turned so I may sample your perfectly ripened peach.

Jilnar joyfully climbed up and stood easily on the wide arms of the thrown, facing the room full of subjects, to bestow the Queen the pleasure of her deliciously perfect ass. The Queen grabbed Jilnar's pert buttocks, digging her long, red nails into her smooth, golden skin which made Jilnar moan with that familiar and exquisite mixture of pleasure and pain. Merely seconds later, the Queen could no longer resist such a fresh, succulent prize, and sunk her teeth into her left buttock. Jilnar moaned even louder, as she felt the ecstasy rising from deep within her spectacular body. She just loved having that firm, irresistible ass of hers worshiped.

After the Queen bit and sucked as much of her buttock into her hungry mouth as she could, she sank her sharp teeth even deeper into the other, to sample its deliciously exotic pleasures also. She then licked her long finger and slid it into Jilnar's hot asshole, then pulled it out to taste it.

"Even the inside of your tight, little ass tastes sweet!" said the Queen, making the entire congregation gasp.

She then pulled Jilnar's buttocks apart, to slide her whole tongue deep into the hot little hole. Jilnar was rubbing her pussy, which was already starting to release her sweet, precious juices. Jilnar could feel it trickling down her long, shapely legs, all warm, wet and sticky...

"Now turn around so I may taste of your pure, sweet nectar!" ordered the Queen.

Jilnar turned to face the Queen and placed her hands upon her crown. The Queen looked up, smiled and slid her long tongue into Jilnar's delectable, and soaking wet, waiting slit.

"Mmmmmmmmm...," said the Queen with great approval, "Your delicious creamy, cunny is indeed a feast worthy of a Queen."

After she had licked Jilnar inside for several minutes, paying extra attention to her clitoris, she looked up at her with her face coated in Jilnar's warm, glistening juice.

Now, my dear," she said, her eyes wide and mouth watering. "Come! Fulfill your destiny, my Whore of Lebanon. Eat my royal pussy!"

Jilnar climbed down and the Queen widened her long legs, Jilnar was delighted to see a pussy that was as smooth, clean and hairless as her own. She was just dying to taste some pussy! She had not had any since that special dessert was served at her friend's wedding reception, earlier that day. That deliciously wicked interlude when she, the groom's mother and the youngest bridesmaid, slipped out to a quiet alcove, to make it not-so quiet, while all thee of them indulged in some sweet dessert, of the lesbian kind...

Now, as always, Jilnar didn't hesitate. She'd been dying to sample some of the local pussy all day! And, to think, her first feast would be on the royal slit of Queen herself! Within seconds, she was on her knees, burying her beautiful face in the Queens hot, wet, pungent crotch. She knew that this poor bitch had no idea who she was dealing with! Her talented tongue instantly speared its way deep into the royal cunt, immediately finding the clitoris and instantly causing the Queen to start trembling and crying out loudly.

"Ohhh-ohhh!! M-m-myyyy!!" screamed the Queen, who had never before experienced such extreme and intense pleasure.

"Uh-huh," said sweet, sexy Jilnar in a voice muffled by having a mouthful of a flinching and puckering royal pussy.

"Nononono! Not yet! It's to soo-oo-oon! Ah! Ahh!! Ahhhhhhh!!" cried the Queen, her whole body thrashing and convulsing uncontrollably, until she finally collapsed, utterly depleted and defeated. Another victim to Jilnar's insane, insatiable and inhuman lust!

Then the great Queen appeared to be sobbing.

"It's just not possible!" she whispered to herself, "It's just not possible! I am the Queen of Fuckland and this slutty peasant girl has overpowered me sexually in mere minutes. How can any mortal slut possibly be such a powerful whore? What shall I do? What shall become of me?"

She tried feebly to escape the amorous clutches of Jilnar, who was only just getting started...

"Fuck that!" growled Jilnar, the conquered Queen's royal juices still dripping from her delicately-dimpled chin "We haven't even started yet, bitch!"

"What?! Oh, no! Pleeease! What are you doing to me?" protested the Queen as Jilnar grabbed her helplessly kicking her legs, pulling her to the front of the throne, towards her.

Jilnar yanked off the Queen's Royal robes and tore off her dress. She then dragged her off the throne altogether, and she fell heavily onto the cold, hard ground, making everyone in the room gasp in shock and fear. Everyone, that is, except our sexy heroine, Jilnar Jardaly!

"In my world, we call this scissoring," said Jilnar as she pulled the struggling Queen's soaking wet pussy lips up to her own, and proceeded to grind and hump them against each other. The more the desperate Queen begged for mercy, the harder and faster Jilnar would grind! Then, something started to happen to the Queen she had never before known, or felt. She'd had explosive orgasms before but never as intense as the eruption which was now shaking her to kingdom cum! And, as an explosive sexual crescendo, the Whore of Lebanon gave her yet another and even more intense orgasm!

The Queen screamed like an wailing banshee, her royal love juices squirting all the way up Jilnar's writhing, golden-skinned, naked body and right up to her lovely, angelic face. Then it was Jilnar's turn to let go! At the exact moment, she pulled away and skilfully aimed her pussy to squirt straight into the Queen's open, panting mouth and all over her face. She then released an even bigger stream of piping-hot squirt, drenching the evil bitch's whole naked body. The poor, defenseless Queen was being dominated, owned and severely punished for arrogantly and foolishly playing with Jilnar's sexual fire!

Jilnar stood, and faced all the subjects in the room, who were all masturbating uncontrollably.

"So, is that pathetic amateur the best you've got?" she asked the room, victoriously standing over her defeated sexual opponent.

Jilnar's eyes panned across the room full of subjects, who were now all completely under her spell, and masturbating furiously before her. She then noticed the pretty young chambermaid, who was masturbating just like everyone else. Jilnar, whose voracious appetite for Fuckland pussy was now fully awoken, just had to taste this sweet little angel!

"Come up here," she said to her warmly.

"Do you need your pussy eaten, my Lady?" she said bowing.

Jilnar just smiled, lying back on the throne, with her feet on top of the Queen's exhausted body. She then lifted one of her long legs off the Queen and let if flop over the side of the thickly padded arm of the throne. What she was about to find out was that this girl ate pussy surprisingly well, for someone who seemed so young, not that Jilnar's fiery hot pussy needed much more pleasuring at this point. She grabbed the young girl's head and pressed her face firmly against her insatiable snatch. The young girl instantly opened her mouth wide, and Jilnar felt her lips create a tight seal around her slit. Jilnar closed her eyes, leaned back and unloaded, pumping what felt like gallon after gallon of sweet, hot love-juice. The young handmaiden expertly drank it all down, moaning her approval of the sweet, delicious taste, while not even spilling so much as a single precious drop!

"How old are you, young one?" asked Jilnar, gently cupping her fresh young face between her beautifully manicured hands.

"Eighteen, my Lady," was the reply.

"And what do they call you?" purred Jilnar.

The young handmaiden drank down her last swallow and bowed again, "Alice, my Lady."

Jilnar patted her head lightly, then stood and started to walk out. The Queen grovelled along the floor, dragging herself after her. She collapsed in front of Jilnar and started kissing and licking her beautifully pedicured feet.

"Please!" she sobbed, "Please! Let me be your slave! Let me be your whore! Your slut. Please, my... my... my... Queen!"

The whole room gasped in complete astonishment!

"The prophecy has become fulfilled," said a very regal and dignified looking flamingo, "Prepare for the banquet to honor the arrival Jilnar Jardaly, the Whore of Lebanon."

"A banquet in my honor? Wow!" said Jilnar, "This day just keeps getting better and better. Come on, bitch!" she said to the Queen, grabbing her by the hair, "I'm not done with you yet!"

Later that evening, all the people of Fuckland had gathered for the royal banquet, to celebrate the fulfillment of the ancient prophecy. The Whore of Lebanon had arrived, to take her place as the new Queen of Fuckland, heralding the new era of sexual and prosperity and the end of tyranny and forced celibacy.

"People of Fuckland," announced the Master of Ceremonies, a very austere looking penguin, "All hail Jilnar Jardaly, Whore of Lebanon, Queen of Fuckland!"

A thunderous applause shook the whole room, from pillar to post, as Jilnar took to the stage. She looked absolutely unforgettable in her glittering, new crown, her purple, royal robes and absolutely nothing else underneath! All could see her stunning, naked, dusky, curvaceous body, as the robe was left open.

"Now, behold the Whore of Fuckland!" she announced, yanking on a lead.

The former Queen came crawling and grovelling to the feet of her new mistress, kissing her feet and sucking her toes. She'd evidently spent the whole afternoon being roughly used and brutally ravished by the guards who, when they were finally finished with her, wrote words like WHORE, BITCH and SLUT all over her face and, well-used and abused, naked body.

"Now, all my beloved perverts of Fuckland," said Jilnar, beaming, "Let's do what we all do best. Let's sleaze out!" and, with that, she tossed her royal robes aside.

And there was a tremendous cheer, and a stampeding mass of horny male creatures rushed the stage! People could not wait to fuck their sexy and, seemingly, extremely accommodating, new Queen, the famously foretold Whore of Lebanon! Within seconds, Jilnar was on the floor covered with hands, claws and long licking tongues.

"It's your hard cocks I need!" ordered Queen Jilnar, their irresistibly sexy, new Queen.

Her subjects obediently pulled out their throbbing members, and fucked all her holes eagerly and thoroughly. Through a gap in the crowd of gangbangers, Jilnar could catch a glimpse of the former Queen, getting gangbanged just like herself, only much, much more aggressively! Obviously the crowd wanted to screw her as nastily, cruelly and mercilessly as she had them all these years.

Jilnar and the former Queen spent the entire Night of the Royal Orgy, as it was later to always be known, being gangbanged by the whole of Fuckland! There were mammals, rodents, reptiles, amphibians, and many, many more unknown, and almost human-looking, creatures!

As dawn finally came, and all the guests had finally satisfied all their sordid, carnal desires, they all finally collapsed, strewn around the Throne Room. Jilnar turned to look at the even more savagely ravaged and abused former Queen, admiring the brutal work of all her subjects.

"Want to lick me clean, my slut?" asked Jilnar.

"Yes, my Queen," she answered, dragging her exhausted, aching body towards her, and they spent the next hour licking each others aching, battered, bruised and abused bodies completely clean of the sticky cum from an unimaginable assortment of creatures, as well as all the urine from the big group golden shower, to which they treated them both, as the big finale. And dirty Jilnar certainly did recall how much she enjoyed that!

They then both fell into a deep, blissful slumber, wrapped and tangled in each others arms and legs, in a warm and loving embrace.

Not long after, Jilnar felt a familiar tickling sensation dance across her naked skin, which made her giggle. It felt like... whiskers. Then, out of nowhere, materialized the Cheshire Cat.

"Did you have a nice day?" he smiled with his toothy grin.

"Oh, yes!" answered contented Jilnar. "Very much! This is the closest I've ever felt to feeling completely sexually satisfied. I mean, I still want more, but I've never had so much!'

While looking the Cheshire Cat up and down, her expression suddenly changed from contentment to something much more familiar...

"So, does Pussy want some pussy?" asked Jilnar, ever the sexual-predator, while circling the fingers of one hand around an erect, red nipple, and sliding a finger of her other hand into her still-hungry cunt. She then pulled her long, manicured finger out of her hot, wet slit and offered it to the Cheshire Cat.

"Want a taste?" she asked sweetly

"As tempting as that is, I'm afraid I cannot, my dear," said the Cheshire Cat apologetically, "I'm here because it's time to go home."

"Home? But I have so many new fuck-friends here!" protested Jilnar. "Please may I stay?"

"But there are people on your world who will miss you far too much. No one in your world is as slutty as you. How will they ever manage without you? Your world needs your sex-skills more than you know." said the Cheshire Cat. "Now, first things first! Before you leave, you must appoint your successor."

Jilnar looked around the large room at the menagerie of physically drained and fucked-out creatures, until she came across the little handmaiden she now knew as Alice. She was quietly snoozing in a pool of multicolored semen, from the variety of different creatures who spent the whole night enjoying her..

Alice's clothes were all completely torn off her innocent, young body and she looked every bit as used and gangbanged as Jilnar. She gently placed her crown on the youngster's weary head and arranged the royal robes around her shoulders. She then gently kissed her forehead.

"All hail the Queen!" cried Jilnar, as loudly as her well-fucked throat would allow.

The subjects slowly started to awaken to the words of their sexy Queen. Alice, after rubbing her big, blue eyes, was visibly confused at what Jilnar had done.

"And now, as soon as I have come... and cum," Jilnar giggled, "I must go to a world that still needs the Whore of Lebanon. As my last act as your ruler, I appoint your new Queen. All hail Alice! Queen of Fuckland!"

The whole gathering bowed before a stunned little Alice and repeated, "All hail Alice, Queen of Fuckland!"

The room suddenly started seemed to spin, Jilnar fell to the ground, and then everything went dark...

Shortly after, her eyes started to open to see the clear blue sky above her, and a familiar hedgerow came into focus beside her. She could hear the familiar sex moans of a young man, so she peeked through and, once again, saw the groom being sucked off by his horny new mother-in-law.

"Oh, Mommy, Mommy, Mommyyyy!!" he moaned and pumped what was clearly an enormous, nutty load into her waiting mouth, which the horny old cock-hunter swallowed down greedily, as her unblinking eyes kept gazing up at him the whole time.

His dirty old mother-in-law drained his balls so expertly down her hungry throat, it was unlikely he'd be able to perform again until the next day! Jilnar didn't mind. She'd already fucked him at least twenty times since her girlfriend, his new bride, introduced them a couple of months ago. And fucking him, as well as every other man she knew, was something she had every slutty intention of continuing to do, far into the future. But his new bride may find herself being left disappointed during their wedding night tonight, now that her own mother got in first!

It was soon quite clear to naughty little Jilnar that absolutely no time had passed since she first saw that strange little white rabbit. Was it all just a dream? She could have believed so if it wasn't for all the scratches, bites and bruises all over her body, from all the creatures who feasted ravenously on her naked body. As well as her womb, ass and tummy still having that wonderful warm feeling of being filled by the fuck-fresh cum of a hundred assorted, perverted creatures. And, of course, not to mention her pussy, ass and throat which all ached from all those huge, stiff inhuman cocks!