All Comments on 'Jim Cox's Summer of Sex Ch. 04'

by dragonwriter

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ag2507ag2507almost 6 years ago
Only 6 rashers of bacon...

What's wrong with the boy?

And, at least let him have a tough apron: some of the work he's doing will wreak havoc with his stomach and chest, not to mention splinters in his privates.

A

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Hope Mary Kate's dad sticks to just his wife. The other characters sex lives that aren't directly connected to Jimmy seems out of place for a story about Jimmys summer of sex not his gfs family or his customers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Jim Cox's Summer of Sex???

This story has turned from the Main character Jim Cox's to some crazy ass religious nut case named Everett, who now beats his wife and will soon rape his daughter!!

This story just made a right turn over a cliff!!

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
5 stars - again

love this story - except i know you warned us about the violence - but - i didn't like the Everett rape scene. but i like Jim cox and it seems all the ladies love his cock!!! love the story, and the characters. and love where it heading - i think!!!

You're a fantastic writer!! THANKS!

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesalmost 6 years ago
Jim to save the day again

New build up to bring Jim into another situation to save abused women who he loves!

The kid will be a hero to women, but the men of the town may start to wonder why he is always around when the women need him and are already naked!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sexual possibilities spreading like a virus.

This is written with the panache and broad world view of a sex struck sixteen year old. The story line(s) are becoming more and more ludicrous as the original tale spirals out of control. Mom, girlfriend, girlfriend’s mom, client, aunt, old woman from hotel, coffee shop server.

KazuyaKazuyaalmost 6 years ago

My only thing is,it's not a smart idea to do construction work naked

iknowwhatiknowwhatalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Loving it. Except the event rapy/wanking off to daughter thing. Tension is good but in a erotic story, tention needs to be relesed right away or you can not enjoy the rest of the story. It worked in chapter two bit this just left a sour taste. But loving the story otherwise

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 6 years ago
Good

But rape is not good. Redo this and tone down the rape to enjoyable hijinks. Forced sex, not enjoyed, is not good in any story.

erebustitan43erebustitan43over 5 years ago
A Man finally taking control of his wife...

That was a great ad on. The fact he took charge and finally got the sex he wanted from his wife for once. Good married women need to learn the Husdand is in charge and she needs to make him happy and completely submit. Any good relationship begins with the wife's total submission to her husband, period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Agree with many of the others (and not with erebustian43) rape is a terrible thing, including rapes of wives (even worse, actually, as it's your confidant and protector that attacks you). The story has now both gone over the hill and off track, and I depart here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Liked it But

I liked the Story But The Rape Scene was not to My Liking .. Sex is Great with 2 willing People . Rape is not Good anywhere anyhow . I See I am not the only One that Feels this way. Which is Good to My Way of thinking . Other then that a Good read

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Loving This Series

I have really been enjoying all of these parts but the rape of Mrs Murphy was disturbing.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

Truly enjoy this series. Every character is finding his/her way. Everyone is discovering, rediscovering or remembering what love and/or sex is and is not. One is not a substitute for the other nor does one replace the other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous