Jim Cox's Summer of Sex Ch. 05

Story Info
The adventures of a 19 year old virgin's family and friends.
11.2k words
4.44
37.3k
33

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Chapter 5 in a story of family, sex, violence, heroism and love. If you are a new reader, you may want to start from the beginning and read the preceding Chapters. Simply click on my name at the top of the story. That link will take you to my page and you'll find them there.

Although our story has its roots in fact, this is a work of fantasy and fiction. All the names and places are entirely fictional; everyone involved is of legal age. I hope you'll enjoy the story, please don't hesitate to comment and make suggestions. I do appreciate your thoughts. Thanks for reading; don't forget to vote, it helps me judge the success of the story.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Before getting in his truck, Jimmy watched her walk away. The tall, slender woman cut quite a elegant figure in his small town. 'Annabelle Kolinsky,' he thought to himself, 'Hmmm, wonder if she really means it; probably not, she's just foolin' with me.'

'Well maybe,' he grinned, 'anyway it's time to get back to work,' he said to himself ruefully. He darted across the street and into the pickup. A couple of minutes later he turned into the lumberyard and seeing a large pile of flagstone by the side dock, he pulled in beside it.

"Hey Mike, is this my stone?" he asked the nearest employee.

"Hey Jimmy, it sure is; want a hand loading up?"

Jimmy nodded and they worked for the next 20 minutes loading it carefully into the truck. Jim was extra careful, he didn't want it damaged. One it was on the truck he went inside and rented a stone saw from Karl and was quickly on his way to the White place.

Driving there he couldn't keep his mind off yesterday with Leslie. He could see her naked body as though she was in the truck with him. His day dream was so vivid he could the sex on her body. He was so focused on his fantasy he nearly missed the turn off State Road 8 onto the old quarry road. 'Shit,' he thought to himself as he shook his head. "Jim, you need to pay more attention to your driving," he said out loud.

Turning down the drive at the White place he realized his fantasy had given him a serious boner and he hoped Leslie was home alone. He really wanted to be in her mouth. He parked at the far end of the arbor pathway. Getting out of the truck he saw a large envelope on the screen door to the sun room.

When he got to the door he could see it had been carefully clothes pinned to the inside hinge. He opened the door and removed the envelope. His name was neatly written on the outside. He opened it with great curiosity; inside he found a brass key and a note.

Jimmy,

Mitchell and I are off to Chicago for a couple of days. There's a bank holding company function of some sort and Mitch wants me to go along and keep him company.

The key is for you. We want you to make yourself at home, eat anything you can find. Mitch says don't be bashful. And, he says not to work too hard. Oh yes, do not work on Sunday, Mitch says you should have at least one day off.

We'll be back Sunday or Monday, don't know which yet. We'll miss you.

Leslie

He stood there realizing he was truly disappointed she was gone; he'd miss Leslie a lot. Taking a deep breath he went back to the truck placing the note in the glove box and the key on his key ring. He looked around and decided to unload the flagstone along the east side of the path.

He worked steadily for a half an hour and realized it was not only getting hot but that he was beginning to sweat. Looking around he remembered what they'd told him about their privacy; he stopped and stripped naked. It was beginning to feel normal and his clothing had begun to feel restrictive. 'Who'd a thought such a thing,' he mused. Slipping his boots back on, he set to work again.

It took the better part of an hour and a half to unload and place the flagstone along the arbor. Next he pulled the tamping tool from the back and assembled it. His dad had fabricated it several years ago to use when putting in sidewalks and garden paths. It was a simple tool, a 60 inch length of 2 inch pipe fitted with a 12 inch square foot with rounded corners. The pipe was filled with sand and when used to tamp bedding materials it did a hell of a job. There was only one drawback, somebody had to do the tamping.

At first it was his Dad and for the last few years, it was Jimmy. The good news was that it worked as intended and the workout had given Jimmy an excellent set of abdominal muscles and shoulders. He approached this job like he'd always done; he decided on the best way to start and then worked consistently.

For the next hour he lifted and dropped the tamper without stop. He'd gone one way and then turned around. He was about half way back when he heard someone call his name. Looking up he saw Mavis Purdy, she was the Assistant Postmaster and chief deliver of packages. She was standing about 3 feet away with a crooked smile on her face. Mavis was a big country woman; big not fat. She was nearly as tall as Jimmy and came equipped with wide hips, large breasts and crinkly grey brown hair. He figured she was somewhere in her early 50's.

"Hey Mavis, what can I do for you?" he asked politely.

She canted her head to one side and grinned, "Jimmy, you work naked often?"

"FUCK!" he said. He'd completely forgotten he was naked. He hastily tossed the tamper to one side and wrapped his hands around his dick and balls. "Shit Mavis," he said blushing furiously, "Nobody's supposed to be back here," he said. It was obvious he was really embarrassed.

Mavis just kept on grinning, "I tried the front door but nobody answered, so I figured I'd leave this on the sun porch." As she said that she hefted a large box he'd not noticed.

"Never did I think I'd see Jimmy Cox with his pecker flopping in the wind. You're quite a sight ..."

Jimmy threw up his hands as though to stop her words, "Mavis, please ... ah, well ... please don't mention this to anybody ... um ..." With his hands in the air his cock swelled, hardened and pointed right at Mavis.

"Easy does it son, easy now. I'm sure we can work something out. That is if you want to keep this a secret?"

Jimmy nodded immediately.

"Yes sir, that's a dang nice looking pecker you got there." As she spoke she turned, open the sun porch door and place the box inside. Realizing his cock was up and hard, Jimmy quickly covered it with his hands again.

"Now don't be hiding your pretty pecker Jimmy. Lift your hands and set it free," she grinned again as she walked toward him. "Jimmy I gotta' tell you, you're quite a sight for these old eyes. All those sweaty muscles and that nice big dick; yes sir, quite a sight."

Jimmy was as red as a beet with embarrassment and honestly panicked that she might tell people. It was a small town and such talk could make life really difficult. "What do you have in mind Mavis?" he asked.

"Now Jimmy, we all have secrets don't we," she nodded affirming her own words and continued, "for example, I could tell you that my little girl ain't had no peter in way too long. You get my meaning?"

He stood there silently digesting her words and then said, "Would you like to have sex with me Mavis? Is that it?"

"I believe you understand me young man; follow me," she said as she walked to the sun porch. Inside she pulled a large chair over dropping her pants and panties to her ankles. She leaned forward placing her hands on the chair arms and spread her legs.

"I ain't no shrinking violet Jim. Get over her and shove that fat pecker up my pussy. Come on now, get to it!" Her voice was thick with need.

Jimmy looked down realizing that his cock was fat and hard. 'Why the fuck not,' he thought. He moved behind her placing his hands on her soft white ass, pulling it open placing his cockhead against the back of her pussy he felt her wetness. He was surprised that she was so wet. He rubbed his cockhead up and down lubricating it. Then he squeezed her cheeks hard and began working his cock inside. It was a very tight fit, 'tighter than Mary Kate,' he thought.

She grunted when he hit her cervix and pushed back. Jimmy decided to give her a hardy fuck and began slamming into her while squeezing her ass cheeks as hard as he could. His strong grip left dents and red finger marks in her soft flesh as he pounded her pussy. The sound of grunting and the west squish and slap of flesh filled the room.

Suddenly she screeched and began to cuss like a drunken sailor. Her outburst triggered his cum blast and he filled her wet hole was gobs of steaming cum as he rutted against her. She was quiet for a time while he stood glued to her pussy.

"Jimmy that was one fine fuck; thank you son," she said taking a deep breath as she sighed with relief when he pulled away. He stood there quietly watching a thick stream of cum slip from her pussy down her left leg before she pulled up her panties and pants. Tucking everything in, she turned to Jimmy and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. She reached out and took his hand with a firm handshake.

"Jim Cox, I believe we have a secret. I keep my word, you don't need to worry."

"Thank you Mavis ... for your word and the good pussy," he said with a shy smile.

She leaned in again and kissed his cheek, "Jimmy, I believe you know where I live, over there on Green Street; the little white house. You come by anytime. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna' need a little tune-up from time to time. It'd help me keep our secret, and I'd kinda' like to suck on your fine pecker a little if you wouldn't mind." She suddenly seemed embarrassed and shy.

Sensing her discomfort Jimmy kissed her back, "Miss Mavis, I think I'd like that."

She grinned relieved, "Alright then, guess I'd best get back to the Post Office."

He watched her leave and then straightened the sun room and placed the package on the nearby coffee table. Outside he decided that he'd done enough for one day, kicked off his boots and washed himself off with the hose. The cool water felt great.

He stood in the late afternoon sun allowing its heat and the breeze to dry his body. He thought, 'If this isn't the damnedest thing. Barely a month ago I was a virgin; since then I've had sex with Aunt Jean, Mom, Mary Kate, Leslie White and now Mavis Purdy. Not one soul would believe it, not one; not even me. What next?'

He ran his fingers though his hair and dressed. He drove home with a smile on his face.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Katie! Katie, honey do you hear me?" Linda Murphy called up the stairs to her daughter.

"Coming," Mary Kate replied as she headed downstairs.

"What's up Mom?" she asked.

"Set the table for supper please," Linda said as she hustled around the kitchen.

Mary Kate looked at her mother and was surprised to see a dark shadow on her cheek, "Mom, what happened to your face?"

Linda stopped and stood quietly for a moment, "Your father and I had a disagreement, he hit me," she said softly.

"The son-of-a-bitch," Mary Kate said, "wait till he gets home; I'll give him a piece of my mind."

Linda turned quickly, "NO, NO you will not. You'll just make things worse."

"Has he done this before?" Mary Kate asked.

"Never," she lied, "He just lost his head for a moment. Don't you get involved; it'll just make things worse; OK?"

"Sure Mom, OK, I understand," she said; but she did not understand.

Soon the table was set and dinner was ready. At exactly 6:30 pm Everett Murphy walked in the door. He was a creature of habit and dinner was ready every night at 6:30. They ate quietly with a bit of talk about his day and her preparations for the summer at Notre Dame.

After clearing away the dishes and cleaning up Mary Kate called Jimmy. He'd fallen asleep after his quick supper and was groggy at first. They talked for a moment about various things and then she said, "It doesn't sound like you're up for the company of a horny red head."

Jimmy laughed, "I'd love to see you but it was a really busy day; maybe tomorrow?"

"Oh baby, we've got this family thing tomorrow night," she said.

"What about tomorrow afternoon, say about 2:00?" he asked.

"Can I be home by 6:00?" she asked.

"You bet, I'll drop you off at the door myself," he said with a grin.

"Alright, I'll be at your place at 2:00, be sure to be on time" she said laughing softly.

Jimmy slept soundly and was up at 6:00 am, washed, fed and out the door by 6:30. He was busy doing a second tamping run before 7 am. He worked naked again; it had come to feel right. He worked pretty much without stop. Laying and trimming flagstone in the arbor walkway by 8:30. He was 75% done by noon. Hungry and thirsty he took his key and rummaged in the Leslie's refrigerator finding roast beef, beer and a container of potato salad with his name written on a sticky note stuck to the top.

He took his time and enjoyed his meal. When finished, he took the time to wipe the sweat from the kitchen chair seat and cleaned up after himself. Standing in the kitchen naked he slowly stroked his hard cock. The memories of Leslie's sweet suck flooded his mind. The way her lips seemed to stick to the crown of his cockhead only to slide away as her tongue found it ... 'Awe shit,' he thought, 'I need to get back to work.'

He worked steadily until 1:15 and quickly rinsed off, dressed and headed for home.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mary Kate walked quickly through downtown, she was eager to get to Jimmy's and what the afternoon held. Outside the Kurt's Drug Store she heard, "Hey Mary Kate, hold up!"

It was Missy Smith and Cary Ann Zamora, they waved and hurried over. "Hey Mary Kate, where you off to?"

"Just going to visit a friend," she replied.

They moved up close and Missy leaned in whispering, "Is it true? Are you really having sex with Jimmy Cox?" Cary Ann just stood there grinning.

Mary Kate blushed, "Why would you say that?"

"Because some guys saw you and Jimmy leave the After Party and go in the elevator," Cary Ann blurted out. They were both excited to share their gossip with her.

Mary Kate blushed even more as she looked down at her feet. "Come on girl, share ..." said Missy.

Mary Kate stood quietly as they waited. Finally she looked up, "OK, we did it. But you can't tell anybody, promise?"

Cary Ann stepped in even closer, "You can trust us. So ... ah ... did you like it? Was he good? What did it look like ..." she eager to find out.

Mary Kate started to laugh, "OK, OK ... take a breath. He looks fantastic naked and it was absolutely wonderful."

The girls looked at each other, "Wow. Did it hurt?"

"Naah, Jimmy is so sweet. He got me off a couple of times before he put it in and it was so great; I can't really describe it."

Just then a car horn beeped, the girls looked to the street and saw Cary Ann's mom waiving her to the car. "Shit, I gotta' go; but you got to promise to tell me all the details the next time I see you; promise?"

Mary Kate smiled and nodded as Cary Ann hurried to the car. They watched them drive away and then Missy asked, "Where are you going now Mary Kate?"

"I'm going over to Jimmy's house."

"Can I walk with you?" asked Missy.

"Sure, I guess."

"My grandmother lives a couple blocks past Jimmy's, sure you don't mind?" said Missy.

"Naah, come on."

15 minutes later they were in front of Jimmy's house. Mary Kate turned to Missy, "You want to come in and say 'Hi' to Jimmy?"

"Sure," Missy said quickly.

Mary Kate knocked on the door then heard, "Come in ..." She opened the door and the girls walked into the living room. It was spotless, neat and tidy as always. Missy looked at Mary Kate and said, "Are you sure anybody lives here?"

Mary Kate said, "I swear to God, this house is always like this. Mrs. Cox is a demon housekeeper and apparently Jimmy is too."

Then from the hall they heard happy voice, "MARY KATE, ARE YOU READY?"

She grinned and said, "Ready."

Jimmy Cox came running into the living room completely naked with his cock fully erect, a bow was neatly tied around the shaft, "TAA DA!"

He stood there with his hands in the air, his cock bobbing up and down, a big grin on his face and then he recognized Missy Smith standing there with her mouth open.

"Holy Shit!" he said.

Mary Kate collapsed on the sofa laughing so hard tears were forming in her eyes. Missy stood there with her eyes laser focused on his swollen meat. For his part, Jimmy decided there was nothing to do but to just stand there.

After a moment Mary Kate took a deep breath and wiped her eyes, "Oh Jimmy, is that for me?" she asked sweetly.

Jimmy grinned, put his hands on his hips and waggled his cock back and forth, "Yes ma'am, but I guess you'll have to share now."

Suddenly Mary Kate looked up at Missy, "Oh Shit. Missy, close your eyes!"

Missy broke into a big grin, "No way, not for a million dollars!"

Jimmy thought to himself, 'in for a penny, in for a pound; what the hell,' and then he said to the girls, "Who's gonna' unwrap their present?"

Mary Kate stood, "Jim Cox, stop waving you big dick at Missy; it belongs to me!" her words were tough but her tone was warm and loving.

Just then Missy interrupted saying, "I'd love to stay and unwrap that big thing Jimmy; but, I have to go to my Grandmothers. Maybe later," her voice was both serious and full of fun.

Mary Kate pointed her finger at her, "You keep your mitts off my man you hussy; and don't you dare tell anybody about this! I know where you live."

Missy threw up her hands, "Don't shoot Sherriff, I promise to be good." She quickly stepped over to Jimmy and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek, "Thanks for the show Jimmy!" then she was out the door and gone.

As the front door closed Mary Kate looked up at Jimmy with shining blue eyes, "May I unwrap my present now?"

"You gotta' kiss it first," he said with a smile.

She sat back down on the sofa and pulled him in front of her. She carefully untied the bow and laid it to one side before wrapping her fingers around the base of his cock. She leaned forward and began softly licking the precum that dripped from his cockhead; then quickly sucked his cock into her mouth as she stroked the thick shaft.

Her hot mouth and her hot fingers stroking caused him to begin fucking her mouth. After a few minutes he took her head in his hands and more forcefully fucked her face as he jetted steaming cum. Mary Kate sucked as hard as possible when he began to cum, gulping down his seed. At last she lay back against the sofa and grinned up at him, "How'd I do mister?"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I remember looking down at her beautiful face. Her blue eyes were shining so brightly and the big grin on her face was so happy; I knew right then I was in love. The fact that she'd just sucked every drop of cum out of my balls may have had an impact, maybe.

"Would you like to eat Katie's pussy Mister?" she asked.

"Why yes, I believe I would," I said.

Watching her scramble to her feet and strip was delightful. There's nothing like a red-headed girl throwing her clothes every which way. Of course, nice big boobies bouncing, hard nipples and a forest of curly red hair nested between her legs doesn't hurt either.

She literally jumped in my arms, "Mary Kate, would you like to go to bed with me?"

"James Lee Cox, I don't care where we do it as long as you get your face between my legs as soon as possible!"

So I turned around, grabbed her up and took off running to the big bed downstairs with naked Mary Kate in my arms. For her part, she screamed and laughed; it was sweet. In the bedroom, I tossed her up in the middle of the bed and took a moment to enjoy the view as this naked girl bounced on the bed; she just grinned.

I grabbed a pillow and said, "Lift your beautiful bottom." She looked at me puzzled, "Mary Kate, with this pillow under your sweet cheeks I can eat your juicy ass more easily."