All Comments on 'Jim Cox's Summer of Sex Ch. 05'

by dragonwriter

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

The essential raping of Mary Kate ruined this chapter for me. This was a 5 star story now it's a 1. Very disappointed that that was included. Really don't need everyone included in the incest and certainly don't need her father's love life or lack there of since its mostly been some dom rage rape sex scenes. that never should have been included when all the sex should focus on Jimmy and only Jimmy sexual experiences since after all it is a story about him and his sex life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really well written!

I've enjoyed every chapter so far; I could do without Mr. Everett, but I think you're going somewhere with him as well. Thanks for the exciting, different story! 5 Star!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Unfortunate development

You built Mary-Kate's father up to be a bully and an abuser - then had him rape his daughter. Very unpleasant. Not at all what I wanted to develop.

crawler101crawler101almost 6 years ago
pee poo and rape?

da fuck are you into? change MO or change category submission.

mammoetmammoetalmost 6 years ago
great story

I read ch.1 to 5 in one go and can't wait to read ch.6

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Done with this

I never thought I'd see a story go down the shitter so fast.

Rape is not hot.

Rape is not hot.

Rape is not hot.

One star for the destruction of a story that was going so well.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsalmost 6 years ago
So so

So, chapter one had too much going on, too quickly. The other 3 chapters before this one, were entertaining. This last chapter was good till the Mary Kate and Everett part. It killed the whole chapter for me. This makes what, 4 characters in your story that have been raped? Jim's aunt, her cousin, the mother of the people who raped Jim's aunt, and now Mary-Kate. Now, at least with the first two I mentioned, they didn't like it and the third did it to save her daughter. Mary-Kate ... she is just blase about it? "Oh dad raped me, I should just sit around naked in front of him and watch him jerk off." Oh and let's not forget she actually hugs him goodbye at the end.

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
well.......

as you know, i'm a big fan of your stuff. And much of this story was fantastic - Jim fucking Mavis Purdy, the post office lady, screwing Missy, just clearly his "summer of Sex". you certainly telegraphed the last scene with Everett - BUT - it was VERY disappointing. She was raped by her Dad - and she's blase about it. Everett clearly abuses his wife, and raped Mary kate. You made Everett VERY CREEPY AND MEAN - so by Mary Kate's lack of hate, you made her seem pretty pathetic. Hopefully it was just the SHOCK of the rape. there's only one form of redemption - Mary Kate has to realize how AWFUL her dad was, and Everett has to die. quickly. maybe even painfully. and only after Mary Kate has real remorse after what happened.

I gave it 5 stars - but it was a real struggle. i trust your judgement on resolving this - hopefully in Chapter 6.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 6 years ago
Again

At least put it into the tags. Really like most of your writing, but why the heck put rape into it. Hope daddy gets his balls cut off and dick fed to him. Of course it looks like his daughter might end up a chip off the old block.

NightwatchAUNightwatchAUalmost 6 years ago
It is different

It is certainly different from the usual incest stories. I wouldn't worry about the detractors, you did warn readers about violence, incest, etc. Keep up the good work, I look forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What's next?

Hopefully some revenge by Mary Kate and her mom on Everrt for his abuse of them. Followed by lots more great sex with the entire Cox familly, Mary Kate and her friends. I mean realistically, no way in a small town. Mary Kate doesn't find put about Mussy. Etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

unless jimmy beats the utter crap out of mr rapist then im not seeing a point for the guy who seems to have intimacy issues with his wife, just starts raping his daughter. granted it was telegraphed but theres been no point to including his sex life. just as i didnt see a point to the whites sexual romp. its just added fluff. her explaining to jim about her sex life was enough. so his gf is at college summer courses and hes got free reign over the ladies so stick to that unless youre giving us a confrontation with mary kates pops. keep up the good work but try to avoid more veering off course of the plot that the title suggests.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Great story untill the tape, from five stars to one for that. Does he die in a car crash or have you another way to bring the story back to five stars.

erebustitan43erebustitan43over 5 years ago
yeah the rape was a bit much....

the Shock of an act like that, sometimes does not set in, most times the victim becomes numb all over and ends up either terminating themselves or Alone for the rest of their lives.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

Father needs to see the inside of a jail for about 20 years. Most men can be fathers; not all fathers can be men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous