Jim Cox's Summer of Sex Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Missy, you can completely trust me. You know me, I keep my word."

She took a deep breath and untied the straps around her neck. She bent her arm in that particular way girls have reaching behind her back tugging the zipper down. It was a full body suit, modest in design. Very slowly she tugged the front down revealing her breasts. They were small but pretty, round in shape topped off by small black nipples about the size of a quarter. Each breast would fit nicely in a large teacup or my mouth.

There was a spray of light brown freckles across her chest, it was adorable. Finally she pushed her suit to the ground and I saw her pussy. There was enough space between her legs to comfortably nestle a cigarette pack without hitting the sides so it was easy to see. My shock must have shown on my face.

"Jimmy, you promised!"

"Oh no, I would never say a word, I swear to God. Honestly ... but, Missy you don't have any hair!" I'd never seen a pussy without hair; maybe not much hair like Angie Brown at the lake today, but none? So I was kinda' shocked. Yeah, I know, Leslie White has no hair, but she told me she shaves and I could not imagine Missy doing that.

Even more interesting was the size of her clit. That thing was as big as my little finger and at least an inch long. The hood was completely retracted and it stuck out like a hard dick, it even had a little flared head. That was amazing, but Missy didn't seem to realize and I wasn't going to say anything.

She finally spoke again, "I have a condition called Alopecia universalis; which means I don't have any hair on my body, absolutely none, except on my head. I'm really lucky; my mom doesn't have any hair except eyebrows. Nobody knows other than our doctor and now you."

She raised her arms, not a hair in sight. She turned, bent over and spread her cheeks, not a hair. Turning back to me she said, "So the good news is that I'll never have to shave my legs."

We both burst out laughing; I pulled her in my arms and gave her a big hug. "Well that settles that," I said and we laughed again. I patted her firm round bottom moving her away, picked up our gear and headed out the back door. She just stood there until I said, "Come on, let's be naked in the backyard," and she came.

After I hung things up we just stood there a while looking up at all the summer stars. I felt her hand on my belly, "I love playing with your dick, it's so fat and hard. This is so much fun!"

I took her hand, "Come on let's go get all the lake gunk off. We can shower together."

It was a fun shower, lots of soap, lots of touching. The feel of her hairless pussy was amazing, it was so smooth. Toward the end of our bath I turned her back to my belly slipping my hands around her and down between her legs. Her stubby clit jumped at my touch, I rubbed circles around it and strummed it gently. Missy moaned and cooed as I stroked her until I managed to slip a finger inside ... that did it. She shrieked, shuddered and after a minute or so of quivers her legs went weak and she sagged in my arms.

I simply scooped her up, stepped out of the shower and sat her on the commode seat. She looked up at me with big soft eyes then leaned forward and kissed my cock a big fat wet kiss. "Jim Cox I think I love you; at least I love what you do to me," there was a crooked grin on her face. She wrapped her arms around my legs and pulled my lower body into a hug mashing her face into my genitals. It was sweet.

After a moment I managed to get us toweled dry and lead her into the bedroom. She surprised me again by running to the bed, jumping on and rolling over with her legs spread wide. She looked up at me with sparkling eyes, "Mom told me when you're ready just spread your legs and take it!"

"Jim Cox, get up on this bed and give it to me!" She was bubbling with excitement. I stood there just admiring this pretty young girl; I wondered if she'd ever be lovelier. She looked at me uncertainly, "Did I do it right Jimmy?"

"Yes ma'am, you're just about perfect," I said and knee walked up on the bed until I was positioned between her legs. Leaning down I kissed her bellybutton and ran my tongue around it a few times, she giggled. The giggling slowly stopped as I moved south, my tongue sliding past her throbbing clit. I lifted her legs on my shoulders and pushed them up rolling her hips up just enough so that I could lick from one hole to the other.

Her juices were dripping and sweet. It took a while but then the room began to echo, "Oh my ... oh shit ... aaaah, aaah, oh God don't stop, umh, umh ..."

Her hips undulated driving her body up, urging my mouth to take in her clit. I slipped a finger in to the joint, she sighed with pleasure and then another finger joined the fun. I heard a deep gurgle from her throat and looked up enough to see her eyes tightly closed, her fingers clutching the sheet.

I stopped for a moment, and then pulled her clit into my mouth sucking and using my tongue to circle its base. Finally I curled my fingers and stroked the top of her hole, "Aieee, aieee, aieee," she screamed clamping her legs around my head and rocking up and down.

A small flood of pussy juice invaded my mouth; I gulped and swallowed until she relaxed. I crawled up beside her rolling her into my arms. A few minutes later she opened her eyes and kissed me. "Jimmy, aren't you going to fuck me?" Her voice was soft and happy.

"In a little while pretty girl, in a little while," she smiled, relaxed and slept.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was after 9 pm when they got back to their motel room. The day was long and busy; their drive from home to South Bend had taken nearly 6 hours. The normal 4 hour drive had been a nightmare of road closures, construction and long delays, by the time they arrived Mary Kate and her dad were both tired and cross.

After they checked-in Everett suggested they go for a walk to stretch their legs. The park across the street was beautiful in the early evening light; it was a needed respite from the road. They walked for nearly an hour before either said much; finally Everett said, "Could I interest my beautiful daughter in dinner?"

"Sure Dad that would be great."

"I saw a steakhouse near here when we drove in; what do you think?" he asked.

"Sure Dad I could do a steak, just don't tell mom," she said remembering that her mother had dramatically reduced the amount of red meat they ate at home.

It was standard steakhouse fare; fresh salad, rib eyes rare, baked potatoes stuffed and buttered asparagus. They both cleaned their plates, Mary Kate leaned back and patted her belly, "Dad, it was great and I am full to the top."

On the way back to the motel, Mary Kate asked, "Dad, when we get back can we talk about stuff?"

He nodded his agreement. In their room he said, "It's getting late and we have a busy day tomorrow, why don't you get ready first?" She gathered her necessities carrying everything into the bathroom. It didn't take long, when she returned Everett felt his heart beat faster and his temperature rise.

"Katie, don't you think that's a little risqué?"

She looked at him puzzled, "But Dad, I sleep in a lot less at home. What's wrong with it?"

He looked her up and down; she was wearing a sheer black teddy with frilly black panties. It was trimmed in a dark grey material. That was not the problem. The problem was obvious, the arm holes were large for comfort, the neck had a deep vee opening, he could see her large breasts clearly. True they were in a bit of a shadow due to the black fabric, but they were still right there, her large nipples were clearly defined. He could even make out her little outie belly button.

Her blue eyes crinkled, "Come on Dad, all the girls wear stuff like this; and besides you're my Dad right?"

He cleared his throat and pictured her on her bed at home with her legs spread as she rapidly fucked her pink pussy with her hairbrush handle and his cock leaped to attention. Although partially hidden by his slacks the lump was still noticeable.

He cleared his throat again, "Well I suppose, after all you'll be living in the Girls Dorm."

She tossed her bedding back and sat on the edge of her bed. Katie didn't miss the lump in his pants and she thought to herself, 'Is that a hard-on? Really, am I turning my Dad on; what the fuck ...'

He turned the small desk chair around and straddled it effectively hiding his swollen dick. "What did you want to talk about Katie girl?" his calm voice hid his rising excitement as he looked at his daughters tits even more clearly with the bedside lamp illuminating her chest.

Katie leaned back, folded one leg up and tucked her foot under her opposing thigh. In so doing she stretched her panties tightly across her pussy resulting in a proud camel toe. To her credit, she did not realize the extent to which she was exposing herself to her father.

"It's like this Dad; I'm kind of in love with Jimmy. Now wait, don't get mad, just let me explain. You see, Jimmy is a really sweet guy and he is wonderful to me. I'm a grown woman now and I have to make my own decisions and even my own mistakes."

He interrupted her saying, "OK, I understand how you feel; but he's not good enough for you. For God's sake he's only a handyman and you're going to be a teacher. You are much too good for him."

"Dad, please just stop. He's extremely smart; he could have easily been the Valedictorian but he hates attention. He hated doing the 5 minute Salutatorian speech; he just did that for his folks. Jimmy could be anything he wants to be."

He shook his head and then said, "But he chooses to be a handyman. Look honey, I don't want you to get pregnant and find yourself trapped with this guy."

She laughed, "Oh Daddy, I love you. I've been on the pill since last April. Mom was afraid I'd have sex without it and get pregnant, so she took me to the doctor. I'm safe."

His face flushed red and anger crossed his brow, "So I suppose you suck his dick and eat his cum and everything ..."

She was shocked by his sudden anger, "Daddy, what ..."

His voice grew loud, "Yeah, I can see you now on your back with your pussy spread fucking him. That piece of shit pounding my little girl's sweet little ass while he gnaws on your tits, drooling all over my baby girl ..."

She jumped to her feet, legs spread, she pointed her finger at his face "We're not having this conversation anymore." Then she got into bed, turned out the light and rolled up in her sheets.

He sat silently for a while and then stood, "Baby, I'm sorry. I just love you so much; please don't be angry."

"Time for bed Dad, we'll talk tomorrow."

He got ready for bed and rather than put on his pajamas he simply got into bed in his boxers. He lay there quietly picturing her breasts, big and bold, nipples jutting out. His cock grew and hardened. He slipped his hand inside his shorts and eased out his hard cock. Wrapping his thumb and forefinger around, he began quietly stroking. He squeezed his eyes tightly shut picturing Katie in her room at home with her pussy on full display and her big beautiful tits bouncing as she fucked herself. His excitement overtook him and he groaned out loud with pleasure.

Katie had lain there fuming with anger, frustration and confusion. Then she heard him and she thought, 'what the fuck now?' She rolled over quietly, in the darkness she could see the sheet tenting as he jacked off. Her emotions boiled to the surface, she threw back her covers, stood and snapped on the lamp.

"What the fuck Dad?"

He looked at her confused and startled. She grabbed his sheet and threw it back exposing his long thin cock with its pointy red cockhead leaking precum.

"Good God, what's gotten in to you?" she demanded.

He jumped out of bed and stood in front of her, "YOU DAMNIT! Your big juicy tits and your big beautiful pussy ... YOU'RE DRIVING ME CRAZY!"

She was stunned; it was the last thing she expected. He reached out and flipped her end of her teddy up, "AND NOW THIS FUCKIN' THING!"

"I ... I ... I ... I don't know what to say ..." she stammered.

"WELL BY GOD I DO," He said and pushed her back on her bed.

He grabbed the teddy and ripped it over her head, rolling her to one side to set it free, he tugged her panties down her legs and off. There she lay naked and exposed in the lamp light.

"Dad wait, stop, you don't want to do this ..."

"BULLSHIT," he said flinging his boxers across the room. He grabbed an ankle pulling her to the edge of the bed knocking her legs apart with a knee. Moving between her legs he rubbed his cockhead against her swollen pussy before pushing it in an inch or so. He repeated the small penetration several times, she watched him with wide eyes surprised to find that she was excited realizing she was about to be fucked by her father. Despite her excitement she knew this was wrong, very wrong.

Suddenly he grabbed both ankles spreading her wide and pushing her legs up in the air. He cried out, "HERE IT COMES BABY!" slamming his pelvis into hers. Fully embedded in his daughter's pussy he fell forward grabbing one breast and sucking the hard nipple of the other. He sucked, chewed and slobbered on each breast before rising up and banging away at her again.

Katie was absolutely silent as he sucked her tits and fucked her. In her mind she was standing apart, watching from a distance. The sex was alright, nothing special, his cock wasn't nearly as big as Jimmy's and he lacked Jimmy's instinctive technique that gave her breathless orgasms. Finally he began to grunt and moan squirting his cum as deep as he could.

He was quiet for a time and then he surprised her again. He pushed her legs up high again and himself off. He stood between her outstretched legs gazing at her fully fucked pussy and giggled. He dropped to his knees and pushed his mouth into her pussy sucking and licking their combined juices. For the first time she began to feel the inner tremor and reacted, bucking up into his mouth. She slipped her fingers down strumming her clit as he sucked and burst into a nice little orgasm.

When he finished suckling the last of her juices he stood again, "I knew you wanted it!" he said triumphantly. Standing there looking at her spread out, his breath slowly returned to normal, "Katie girl, you have great tits; I've wanted to suck on those babies for a long time." His voice was calm now, relaxed, almost normal.

He surprised her once more by up crawling beside her on the bed and falling asleep. She lay there quietly for a time, she should be angry or disappointed or upset in some way; but she felt none of those things. Reflecting she decided that the sex was pleasant, only that. She hadn't wanted it; her father had acted like a stranger.

In some way it was like watching a car accident and then going about your business - very strange. She'd have to find someone to talk about it and figure out how she really felt. Laying crossways on the bed was uncomfortable so she moved off the bed quietly and got in to her dad's bed. She fell asleep quickly and slept soundly without dreams.

The ringing of the telephone woke her at 7:00 am; it was the auto wake-up call from the front desk, a reminder of things to do this Sunday. Her father was still sleeping; she sat there naked on the edge of the bed and reviewed the events of the night. She came to the conclusion that she was only mildly disturbed.

It wasn't so much that her father had fucked her against her will; rather it was that it was just so unexpected. Still, she couldn't quite get a grip on her feelings and she was disappointed in her father. She shook her head to clear her mind and went about getting ready for the day.

After her shower she stood in the middle of the room wondering if she should dress or simply stay naked. Looking at her father sleeping she watched his cock rise and fall from time to time, 'I wonder if that's what they call morning wood,' she thought.

She filled the complimentary coffee pot and started it brewing. Next she sat on the bed next to her dad and gently shook his shoulder. Everett stirred and opened his eyes looking up into Katie's big blue eyes.

"Dad, time to get up if we're going to church," she said.

He shook his head to clear away the cobwebs and said, "Good morning." Suddenly he realized he was looking directly at his daughters dark red nipples.

"You're naked," he said in an oddly normal voice.

"That's how you left me Dad. Coffee's ready, do you want a cup now or after your shower?"

He sat up and looked around; the happenings of last night flooded his mind. He felt his heart beating faster and his breath catch in his throat. This was wrong, very wrong. Katie rose and walked to the coffee pot, his eyes followed her lovely naked bottom every step of the way.

"Coffee now or later Dad?" she asked. Her voice was perfectly normal as though they were home in the kitchen not completely naked in a strange motel room.

"Katie, I'm sorry," he said quietly.

"Too late for sorry Dad, coffee now or later?" she said in her perfectly normal voice.

"After my shower dear," he said sounding contrite.

She poured herself a cup and turned up the room air conditioner, it was getting a little cold for her. She pulled a chair away from the little desk and quietly sipped the bitter brew while he showered and shaved. Coming back into the room he opened his suitcase taking out fresh underwear and began dressing.

"Katie, time to get dressed; we don't want to be late for church."

"No, I've decided against it; don't think church is on my agenda today Dad," she said quietly.

He stopped, "Why not?"

"After last night it seems hypocritical. I've decided we should go somewhere nice and have a long breakfast before you drop me off at school. I think somewhere with waffles." She spoke quietly but with unusual authority.

He dropped his head, "Alright dear, let's do that then. Will you be getting dressed now?"

"No, I'm going to have another cup of coffee. There's no need to rush."

He quietly laid out his clothing for the day, packed away yesterdays dirty clothing and closed his suitcase. He felt strange standing there naked. Looking at his daughter he was overcome with desire and urgent need. He moved to the edge of the other bed directly across from her seat and sat gazing at her.

She'd been looking off in the distance lost in thought, "I think this summer is going to be fun. Would you like a coffee now Dad?"

"Yes dear," he said.

She stood and turned to the little table pouring a cup for him and refilling hers. His cock filled with hot blood as he watched her bend to fill the cups and his hand moved to stroke himself slowly. She turned with a cup in each hand and watched him for a moment.

"Here's your coffee Dad," she said quietly as though everything was perfectly normal.

He took the cup continuing to slowly stroke, "Thank you dear."

"Making crème for your coffee?" she asked watching him slowly stroke; he smiled a small smile.

They sat quietly drinking coffee, he stroked, she watched and nothing was said for a while. Finally he asked, "Care to lend a hand dear?"

"No Dad, I think you can manage," she replied in that quiet normal voice.

He tipped the cup up emptying it, then handed it to her, leaned back jacking fast and hard until he splashed cum on his belly. When he finished he sighed with satisfaction. Katie finished her coffee placing both empty cups by the little pot and then switched it off. She went into the bathroom, dampened a washcloth and returned handing it to her father.

At 11:45 Everett hugged his daughter as he left her in the summer dormitory room. After breakfast she told him that he didn't need to stay for the reception this afternoon; she preferred to go by herself. By noon he was back on the interstate headed home. Mary Kate was busy emptying her suitcases, making up her bed and looking forward to her summer adventure.