Jim's Legacy Pt. 2 Wade 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,989 Followers

If they were actively sensing they would already know we were here.

We went into the room and there were a good 15 more vampires in there, all in cages. I decided to risk it, maybe they weren't ordered to betray intruders. In which case if they wanted to be free they would keep their mouths shut. 14 of them did. The last one opened his mouth and screamed, so I blasted him.

The rest of them looked at me with wide eyes, including Justin.

"Sabrina, do you think you have enough control to only burn out spells?" I asked hopefully.

She nodded so we split up and started freeing all the vampires, except the one that screamed. That bitch can stay in her cage. It wasn't definitive proof she was evil and enjoyed her duties, but it was close enough for me.

We had most of them free by the time we heard the other door open and the shuffling of feet entering the torture room. We went ahead and freed the rest. I figured they would help us escape. It took time to set up control spells, so unless they were knocked out they were easily a match for the necromancers... Unless they were shielded like I was.

I prepared myself to fight our way out, like an idiot, until Sabrina pointed out the obvious. I was used to not running from necromancers so I hadn't even considered just ripping a portal out of here to my parent's house. I went to rip a portal and somehow I was blocked. Back to fighting our way out I guess. I wondered how they did that.

To be fair necromancers were probably better with spell forms and enhanced work with energy, we just had an enormous advantage in the amount of power we have and bully our way through most of the time. My shields were raw power. A necromancer's shield was spell forms and could hold back a lot of raw light energy before they failed, and even absorb dark energy.

Since we had the power to do it we never really looked into it further. Who would teach us anyway? It seemed like an accident got my father his power and we inherited it, it's not like we had spells passed down to us.

Except perhaps Ariel who did study subtler ways to do things, by experimentation. She really had no one to teach her since all the rest of us used light energy and does things differently. Vampires couldn't use it for anything except life and controlling their bodies so couldn't teach her either. So she worked hard at experimenting.

Point being, I was a powerful nephilim and was trapped here because they probably had some spell form somewhere preventing the opening of portals in their domain. I didn't like the picture that painted of me in my head, I may be the good guy, but I was the equivalent of a bull in a china shop. While evil was forming intricate energy form spells. Well, it was time to go bull my way through. All the vampires were ready to go.

Just in case I quickly asked what her story was and got an answer that she was a cruel heartless bitch that reveled in what she was forced to do. I used a small bit of light energy to break her soul out of her body and send it on its way.

I walked out followed by 16 vampires, a ghost and a human with access to light energy and an angel who probably couldn't help without breaking the rules. There were 4 necromancers waiting, maybe the rest are out and about the world. They definitely had those annoying shields, I could see them.

I said, "We were just leaving, you really should leave the free ones alone, they are protected by my family."

I had underestimated the anger of the vampires behind me. I don't think they were willing to talk their way out. They may not have been able to physically get through their shields, but there were a lot of metal implements of torture on the wall, and vampires can throw very hard. My stomach almost rebelled as they were turned into paste from the violent way they died.

I guess I didn't have to bull my way through after all... I was also a little freaked out, being surrounded by all those beautiful women lusting for blood. I needed to get them to my parents house. They followed me though, and controlled themselves. They had promised to when we released them, to allow us to train them to resist the thirst better, and become a part of what we do.

I was able to open a portal halfway down the tunnel and we all showed up at my parent's house. I had already given 5 to Mina today and she really didn't have the room for 15 more. My sister Ariel was there quick to give them an emergency feeding with her dark energy, no blood required. We stuck around a while to catch up. I know Sally enjoyed catching up with everyone at the house.

Over all it was a pretty successful day. It was time to get home and shower, hopefully not on my own either...

===============================

I loved Sabrina's strawberry blonde hair, not to mention those beautiful grey eyes staring up at me while she sucked a nut in her soft lips. Her C cups hanging down and teasing my thighs as she stroked my long pole with her hand.

Lia and Lisa were off in one of the other rooms for alone time, all of us together was great but one on one time was more intimate so we made a somewhat informal schedule to pair up with each at least once a week. I could feel her hot breath against my length as she licked her way up from my balls. Her soft tongue teasing my underside as I moaned softly.

I brushed my hands across her cheek and sent,"Turn around."

She scooted to face the other direction and straddled my face, her nipples teasing my stomach as she lowered her warmth to my tongue and her own soft pliant lips wrapped around my hard tool. I reached around and thumbed her clit while licking between her hot wet folds. I couldn't get enough of Sabrina's taste as I pulled her down hard into me, trying to get the full length of my tongue inside her hot tasty core.

I concentrated on pleasuring her, trying not to get distracted by her lips, tongue and warm mouth as she bobbed down deep, my sensitive tip popping in her throat as she swallowed. I worked hard for it, needing to taste her, needing to please my Sabrina.

I moaned in her tight molten core when she started to grind against my face, her height close now as I started rubbing her clit more often with strokes of my thumb, quickly moving my thumb in a tight circle as I pushed down on her clit. I could feel the vibration of her moans on my cock as she bobbed up and down it. I was in heaven both tasting her and feeling her mouth on my pleasure.

I started to buck up as she ground harder, trying to bury myself deep in her throat as she tried to grind my tongue further inside of her and on the more sensitive parts. I lost myself as I came, filling her mouth with my baby batter as I grunted and moaned into her silken folds.

I pushed down hard on her clit with my tongue and started to circle and she arched her back and ground against me one more time then screamed around my cock as she flooded my face with her silken juices. She got off of me after coming down the lay against me giving me a soft long kiss. She mounted me, her hot core resting on my lower stomach, her sexy ass brushing my semi-flaccid cock.

She leaned down and kissed me and just lay on me. We talked for a few minutes and her subtle body movements and the feel of her ass against my manhood revived it. She claimed it from up top, lowering herself on me. She started bouncing slowly, enjoying the feel of me inside her as she ground against me.

She was stunning and erotic riding my cock, her C cups swaying with the slow sensuous movement of her body. I reached up and played with her breasts, teasing her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. Her hot moist sheath felt tight around me. The warm wet friction felt so good on my cock as she sensuously gyrated above me. It was a lazy slow sensuous fuck as Sabrina rode and grinded into my body.

I felt her tighten around me as she came, her back arched, her breasts sticking out with pert hardened nipples. My hands holding her small waist as her body trembled and quivered on my hard length. I almost came just watching the beauty of her orgasm as it took her body and she lost herself in it.

I held on through two more of those before filling my Sabrina's womb with my baby batter. My cock shooting up into her warmth as she sped up her bouncing and tightened her muscles to increase my pleasure and the length of my rapture while she sensuously milked my cock with her center...

Chapter 8 – Angel in love?!?!

Who the hell saw this coming? Oh right... Lia, Sabrina and Lisa. How I didn't see it is beyond me, but I was pretty happy and distracted by the three amazing women in my life that mean so much to me. Teri's warnings, the giving of space, and the sorrow at what she did to me. And now...

Another conversation, for the second time I was just standing there and not saying anything. But this time in shock and surprise instead of anger. More sobbing followed and now no more Teri... Again.

Somewhere along the line of watching me live my life with my mates she had fallen in love with me, with us. She said I was a good man, and was worthy of her love, which made the scorn she showed me in the beginning that much worse in her eyes. That is why she warned me that day about the gun, and why she continued to watch out for Jimmy. Not guilt or sorrow at how she treated me. Nope. Love apparently.

So I stood there with my mouth open, I did not mean it as a rejection when she poured her heart out to me and asked if our family would consider her. To let her be more directly involved in our conversations and day to day lives, to see how it goes. She explained she loved us but understood that she saw a lot more of us in our lives than we saw of her.

To us she was just a background energy signature, almost like a living surveillance camera. She never interacted with anything or anyone like we did each other, she just did her duty. So as she waited for a yes or a no, with my mouth standing open. My mind still stuck in a mire of shock back at when she saidI love you,and she was 5 steps ahead waiting for an answer and thought my mouth breathing was a no. Nope, just a guy thing.

Lisa was rubbing my shoulders, feeling bad for Teri but giggling at my response. But seriously, I was just getting used to a nice Teri willing to sort of help out when she could. Half the time still expecting vitriol to fall from her head to mine. I knew she wouldn't revert, but she was that way for a long time. So the leap toshe loves mewas just not an option for my brain to quickly accommodate.

Why didn't she talk to Sabrina, Lia or Lisa, you know, the smart ones in the relationship? And what I mean by smart is more open to subtle. They would have caught up faster, if they hadn't already picked it up with girl radar.

Okay, so I was the one she went to because I had been the one she wronged, there was no point going to the others if I had said no, which I was the most likely to do because of the past.

For god sakes, the woman has been following me for a long time. Doesn't she know what having my mind stuck looks like?

So here we go, operation find Teri take two. I sent out word to both my parents and Mina to let them filter it on down. Someone would find her, or at least get word to her. What the hell? This running thing will get old if she keeps doing it. As far as how I feel? Well it isn't a hell no, so I guess it is a court us and see. The ladies seem okay with the idea of adding a fifth, or at least the possibility.

All I have to say is thank god for dildo's, both strap on, double ended, vibrators etc... Having four women sounds awesome in theory, but that's a lot of pleasing to be handing out for one guy. Luckily I don't have to do that, just please the one or two I am with at the time. And of course it's not just that, its maintaining the relationship. I have no idea how my sister handles 5 other people. I just know she is happy and pregnant.

The good thing though is they all come with me to hunt demons, so it's easy to spend time with them all outside of bed. I know I am a guy but I meant what I said about sex being the thermometer or indicator of the health of a relationship. It isn't the relationship though, if all I ever did was have sex with them I would lose them fast, and deserve it. Plus I love them to death. Or maybe I was just very well trained by having 4 mothers...

I think my point was with a 5 person commitment where you have to find time for each person separately for both sex and building a relationship at least a few times a week would quickly become impossible past 5 or 6 people. Especially for someone with a job where you can't take along your mates, luckily I have that option. I think at that point I would be looking at a bunch of friends with benefits and that isn't what I want at all.

So yes, give Teri a chance I think, but then it's going to require a lot more thought about practical matters before accepting anyone else. I need to sink a link in that girl when she gets back here.

Lisa's hands started to wander off my shoulders to more interesting places, I think duty calls...

==========================================

We were out looking for demons. Lisa, Lia, Sabrina and I. No angel in sight yet, well okay, they were all over. Just not my guard angel. We may have been looking for demons but we found something else. A necromancer walked up. Crap. I had a feeling what we did would cause an issue, Mina got them to back off a while ago and not attack our homes, but now we had attacked one of theirs.

I took a hold of my power but didn't attack. He looked like he was out for a walk or something.

"Greetings, I am Paul. I was chosen by the other necromancers in the city to... Approach you," the guy sounded like an Englishman asking me out for tea, very cultured.

I didn't expect that. "What do you want?"

He nodded politely and said, "We noticed you came here, and are killing the demons around the city, which is fine with us. We left you alone, you were leaving us alone. It's been quiet between us and your family for months now. We would like to know why you attacked one of our houses."

I sighed, despite his behavior I wanted to blast him. I was having trouble imagining him torturing people and vampires but I am sure he did it, if he didn't he wouldn't be filled with dark energy right now. As far as I know the only one who can replenish dark energy without sacrifice is my sister.

She gets it courtesy of my father's ability with energy plus having a vampire mother, although it wouldn't surprise me if the replenishing link took some small amount of her blood to forge when she opened up to recharge from within somehow. Dark energy isn't evil, but it does require blood. In vampires a small amount and in the necromancers unnatural ability, it requires sacrifice.

"We attacked because they enslaved a free vampire made by one we call friend. I am sure we wouldn't catch them all, but we consider those vampires we have freed our friends and responsibility. We just went in to take back what was stolen. We will never have a formal peace with your evil, but we know we can't save the whole world.

"We generally stick to the vampires that escape and get to us, and of course protecting the ones already freed if we can. And of course I hunt demons mostly because no one else can. It's something to do anyway." I shrugged.

I liked killing demons because I liked saving people and making my new home a little safer. Same reason I chose to be a volunteer firefighter. I have enough money so I never have to work, so I might as well do something unselfish that I love. I just didn't want to advertise all of my motivations to this creature so I shrugged off my motivations as boredom.

He looked uncomfortable and said, "And you think we should let this go and just allow it? Forget that you attacked our home?"

I sighed, "Well Paul, we free your runaway slaves and do our best to keep them free. You kill and maim and torture to your heart's content and maybe take a chance and snag a free one instead of making a new slave and run the risk of a little skirmish. In other words yes, you should let it go... You started it after all by taking my friends mate.

"The other option is you escalate, and we begin the long boring process of dismantling as many houses as we can find, which will be most of them considering we are stronger. Plus vampires we free are pretty grateful, I imagine it would look scary if hundreds with throwing knives or something similar were to descend on you. And let's not forget my sister's power from which you have no hope of defense.

"You know maybe that wouldn't be so bad after all, in a couple of years we could probably have you all wiped out. So what do you say?"

We both knew I was being an arrogant prick, but we also both knew I was right. I was trying to do the right thing and bluff my way through, otherwise it would happen. They being afraid of my family were the only way to go with this without killing a lot of people. God help them if they actually succeeded in killing me or one of my sisters.

He tilted his head in thought then said, "I will recommend the first route. I believe we would eventually kill your relatively small family but it wouldn't be worth the price to do it."

Lisa actually growled when he threatened our family. Lia and Sabrina didn't look happy either, but it was just his way of saving some face from my bald arrogance so I let it go and let him walk away. The encounter did however dampen our spirits for the hunt and we called it an early night. Spending the night at home and enjoying one another's company.

I did open a couple of microscopic portals and send Dad, Ariel and Mina the memory of our conversation. They all said they would be extra vigilant for a week or two, just in case...

=====================================

Teri came back. I think she can watch me from the other side because she came to warn me. Jimmy was back, he was outside and he had a gun. I grabbed her hands so she couldn't get away.

I sent to Teri,"Don't you dare disappear again. I was in shock, that wasn't a no. How are we supposed to get to know you if you keep running away Teresa?"

Her eyes widened, I had always called her Teri because I knew it annoyed her, I figured I should call her by her full name if that's what she wanted, especially if I was going to let her court us. She was like most angels short and petite. Similar pixie face. Teri had straight long light blonde hair and beautiful green eyes.

She blushed at my regard and then sent,"I know I said I hated it but... The other angels call me Teresa. I have actually come to like my shortened name when it comes from you. Would you continue to call me Teri?"

I sent back,"If you promise not to run away again... I missed feeling your energy. It's soothing."

She blushed again then reminded me of why she had actually come. I didn't let her hands go though until she promised not to disappear again. She told me he was in the backyard and where, so I ripped a portal and knocked him out with energy from behind.

I decided to give him one more chance. I sent him the memories of what I do, so he could see the demons themselves and my point of view. If he didn't cut it out I would have no choice but to completely take his memory from way back on the day he busted me. It may have been mostly my fault for screwing up his world view but enough is enough, it doesn't give him the right to assassinate me.

I sent him through a portal to one of the cots in the fire house and went back in the house. I was too keyed up to sleep so I grabbed a beer from the fridge and called Teri into the kitchen, she was still in the bedroom waiting for me to come back.

I asked, "Do you want one?" waving my beer about.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,989 Followers