Jim's Legacy Pt. 2 Wade 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,000 Followers

She shook her head. "I can eat and drink of course, but my body is basically light energy so the only real benefit is the taste. Alcohol would be wasted on me, and it tastes nasty too. At least to me it does."

I shook my head, "So, were you watching over us from the other side? I didn't know you could do that."

She agreed, "Yes, but it's harder from over there, it's a bit fuzzy so I don't like to do it that way. Like your eyes won't focus. So, you... Forgive me? Enough to consider?"

I nodded slowly. "To consider yes, I like the new you better but I don't really know you all that well yet. Just that you don't call me names anymore and you seem to be protective of us."

I didn't add that she was cute as hell. It wasn't part of the equation. It didn't hurt either of course. It changed though with my perception of her, back in the beginning I didn't notice it at all. We talked for a while and I downed another beer and was finally relaxed enough to sleep again.

"See you in the morning?" I asked, adding a mock glare that made her blush.

"I promise I won't disappear again, and will let your brain catch up in the future," she said mock solemnly, like she was making an oath.

Teri is a natural wise ass. I like that, at least now that it isn't focused to hurt me that is.

=====================================

A week flew by and Jimmy was back to a confused look, which was a good start. We were all getting along with Teri so far, she was definitely the group wise ass, her wit always sharp and never missing a queue. It was Lia day and I took her to Egypt to see the pyramids and some museums, she had always wanted to go so we made a day of it.

We hardly scratched the surface of what was there to see, but we had fun, even with the strange looks I was garnering. There was no way to completely disguise I was with someone else even with doing all our talking over the link, and no one else could see her.

I always wonder when I am out with Lia what people make of my hungry stare into space. Probably think I am some creepy weird guy that missed his drug treatment. The truth is I am probably looking at her perfect ass, or her stunningly attractive face. I can't help that I am still smitten with all of my mates, and I hope it never changes. I can't imagine that it ever will.

I surprised her with an overnight stay at one of the upscale hotels. We were truly alone together, not just down the hall from the rest of the family. It worried me a little them being alone, but Lisa and Sabrina were together tonight and Sabrina could call both Lia and I through the link. Egypt or not I was seconds away from my house.

I am pretty sure Teri was watching from the other side, she was tethered to me by duty and it was the best she could do to accommodate our alone time and I appreciated it. A small part of me also admitted it was a thrill knowing the angel watched, what she would see and the lust I knew she would feel at it.

Lia had outdone herself this time, her clothes being energy she can make them whatever she wants. So let's just say she has limitless sexy lingerie options all tucked away in her mind, and she loved to model them for me. So far no two have been the same.

Who was I to argue with what she wanted? It was a duty to be an appreciative mate after all and I was willing to make that brave sacrifice. Tonight she had on a sexy red teddy with bright red silk ribbons on it. She was also in a pair of five inch heels. Her ass was normally amazing. In those heels it was just plain sin. She slowly twirled her body in front of me for my inspection, a knowing smile animating her face.

I had no words to tell her just what she did to me. So I stared at her with lust and started to stroke my length, making her blush at my obvious reaction. I opened my link to her, letting her feel my range of emotions from the deep love I held for her in my heart, to my base lust at how she looked in her latest creation. She smiled at me naughtily and started to dance for me, and she knew what I loved and it turned her on to give it to me.

The link we had was great for cutting through misunderstandings and the normal doubts that plague a relationship. The women in my life never had a doubt I loved them, so when I freely showed my lust and need for sex I never had to deal with the insecurebut do you love mequestions that most guys did. I was also sure it improved my sex life, without those doubts it was a total surrender of their minds and bodies.

Not to say there was not effort involved, there was equal effort to a normal relationship. It just helped to avoid the misunderstandings, doubt and insecurities. But I couldn't sit on my ass and beam love at them either, and I wouldn't want to. It was a commitment in every sense of the word including time and effort.

Her knowing beyond a doubt meant that Lia felt secure and always safe in my love. So she completely let go, her dance was beyond sexy as she showed off her body and reveled in its effect on me. My whole body relaxed except for my pole as I was mesmerized watching Lia lose herself in a wanton dance.

She was not only surrendering her body to me and my desires, but her whole self as I felt her through the link. It was overwhelming to me no matter how many times she had done it before.

She started to dance closer and closer until finally she was brushing and grinding against my body with hers. Her smooth warm skin brushing against mine drew a soft moan from my lips. Part of me wanted to take her and ravage her until I released within her. But I didn't want to miss a moment so was held under her thrall, her in control of the situation through her wanton dance and surrender.

She pushed me back onto the bed and slowly crawled up on top of me. I was caught in her eyes as she draped herself and slid up my body. My cock twitched as it ran along the smooth teddy, feeling her warm skin through it. She teasingly brushed her lips against mine then pushed up off my chest as she moved upright to a kneeling position over my manhood.

She left the teddy and heels on but suddenly it was crotch less. I could feel her wet warmth as she slowly started to grind herself along my pole. Her warm juices coated the bottom of my manhood as she ground it between my stomach and her molten center. Her soft velvety folds reached my sensitive tip and I gasped at the silky wet and hot stimulation as she teased her entrance with my bulbous head.

She continued to tease me, enjoying the power over me she held with her body. She knew how much I enjoyed when she was on top and in control while at the same time surrendering her body to the pleasure of our joining. She reveled in it as she finally took me inside her tight wet core. She started to slowly grind herself in circles, panting in pleasure as she used my tool to brush her sensitive insides with delicious wet friction and pressure.

I was in ecstasy at the feel of her wrapped around me, the stimulation of her rolling and grinding hips down onto my hard length. I stayed still allowing her full control of our joining until she started to ride me up and down. Her inner core gripped my cock in its tight warmth and milked me with every rise of her body. The silken wet friction as she lowered herself and I pushed up to meet her strained my control.

She started to move up and down faster as our peak's approached. Our teasing games throughout the day and her dance contributing to our quick rise. Our bodies slapped together harder as I met her down thrusts and she ground herself slightly as our bodies came together. I was holding it together, until she threw her head back, her body arching above me as she cried out.

"Oh GOD yes, I'm coming... On your... Big hard cock... Don't stop!" she panted out in a broken sentence.

I felt her tightening around me and I grabbed her ass to hold her up and I started to pump up into her, obeying her demand, extending her orgasm as her tight body quivered. I couldn't hold myself anymore and I gave up control and felt my balls tighten and my legs shake as I started to fill my Lia's hot wet grasping and trembling center with my seed.

When we came down from our bliss she fell onto me and kissed me hard. I returned it with fervor and it slowly softened before we broke it. I don't think my cock ever fully went down and it never left her center. After a few minutes of small talk, caresses and kisses. I rolled our bodies so I was on top, then pinned her legs back over my shoulders. It was my turn to be on top now...

=========================================

It didn't take long for Teri to find her fit with the group and we all would have missed her if she was taken from our daily lives. Sabrina came up with the idea of spending one on one time with her, so we all set up dates. I had to be there for Lia's, Sabrina's and Lisa's because of Teri's responsibilities to watch me.

But I closed up my mind to sensing them and stayed in the other room where Teri could still keep watch on me. I was tempted to peak, but of course I did not. I respected them all way too much for that. There was no sex involved yet and wouldn't be until after a passing vote. Sex really had no bearing on this decision, we were all extremely satisfied with the current group, this was about enriching our group dynamic.

This was just to see how well personalities could mesh on a more intimate level. Not to say I wasn't curious about it, I was. Like all angels she had a tight little curvy body, my attraction grew on that level as I grew closer to her. But it was just a fact my mind just acknowledged.

When my turn came to take on a date we had fun, but I also asked her some questions, angels watch everything and I was hoping she could tell me some things. I was still a little concerned about my family using our power mostly like a bludgeon, when a spell form could lower the energy cost and be much more effective.

I told her about my concerns then opened up with a question. The first question was I asked was if there were more of us.

Teri said uncomfortably, "I really can't talk about specifics, or tell you about anyone personally, but I think the rules will allow generalities."

I replied, "That's fine, I don't want to make you uncomfortable, don't feel like I am taking advantage of our relationship or pressuring you. But anything you can say would be helpful. But if it's against the rules just tell me and I'll drop it."

She smiled looking relieved and said, "Well there have been others, it happens by accident every once in a while. Problem is the necromancers are vigilant and have been organized for thousands of years. When they detect someone that can use light energy they usually kill them quickly. The only reason your father survived was because he was surrounded by allies fairly quickly.

"If it wasn't for the coven he freed, and the support and help of all of his mates he would have died early on like most of the rest. I am afraid if you want to learn spell forms you will have to rediscover them for yourself."

I snickered and when she looked confused I said, "That's a hell of a pitch for the polyamory lifestyle,it could save your life!"

Damn, I lose my angry edge and the family sense of humor comes out... She smiled a bit at my lame joke, I'm sure she was biting her lip to hold back one of her barbed zingers and she looked cute doing it.

She went on to say, "The differences in the style of forms are similar in dark energy. Dark energy does things differently and the source is different. But spell forms are like... Solidification of intent for both. They give the energy more specifics on how to go about accomplishing something.

"A simple example is using it to knock someone out. You can blast them with energy and just think about them being put unconscious, without anything else. With a spell form you can specify how they get knocked out. Like putting them in a sleeper hold, or cut oxygen to the brain, or cause a head trauma, or hypnotic suggestion. I am sure you get the point. It costs less energy that way as well, the more it has to interpret what you want the more energy it takes to accomplish.

"Of course spell forms take time to create as well, sometimes just thinking about more specifics when using energy can be beneficial. Even necromancers use spell forms for mostly defense. You can get faster with practice though. They have specific forms they can bring up quickly, or some of them do. But to get to that point is a lot of hard work and study, not to mention an extremely focused mind. It's not a good idea to lose your train of thought with a half built spell form if you're in the middle of a fight."

I was a little disappointed about most of us getting killed early on, although it was sobering to think the balance of power was shifting with just my family alone being out there and doing stuff to help. I had a great time over the rest of the night. We finished dinner and then went on a walk on a beach in Hawaii. It was only late afternoon there and the weather was beautiful.

I found not only was there nothing left of my anger toward Teri, but I also couldn't imagine my day without her presence and her sense of humor filling it.

===============================================

I was looking for more demons to kill and had the whole group with us, we had all had our dates by now and I knew the vote was coming. I hoped all the women were as positive as I was, this was an all or nothing decision after all, but I put it out of my mind and focused on the present.

We had things pretty down on what to do when as a group. Demons were evil but fairly predictable in a fight once you learned. It was like they all had the same instructor or something. The city was enjoying its lowest ever fire numbers. Was I saving the world? Probably not. But I was doing something and it was having an effect which made me feel good about it. Less fires means less death and property damage, loss of money, loss of jobs, etc...

There would always be fires. That was just how life went, humans weren't perfect and there were a lot of flammable things in a city. There were just a lot less demons setting them now. It was getting to the point I was nailing just a couple a week. I still freaked out Jimmy, but at least he didn't think I was the devil anymore, he just gave me leery looks and a lot of space.

That night we got together to vote and it was unanimous. Good thing too, since she was there in the other room, keeping her ever present eye on me. I no longer felt judged by that look, I felt protected. No matter the intent of the other angels setting Teri's watch on me.

I was going last this time, as I was first with Lisa that seemed fair, so I sat out in the other room where I was close enough to be felt, watching movies with the others while one by one we all joined her to the family... Intimately. We would all mix together in the future of course, but this first time, as with Lisa, it was about one on one intimacy and binding us all one at a time to our new mate.

I watched all three ladies go in one after the other, all coming out looking sated and well fucked. I was happy for them and of course and I had a raging hard on throughout the night on and off. I think I would have been less affected if I was actually watching. I was pretty much at a fever pitch with a well satisfied Lia and Sabrina in either arm when Lisa came out with a satisfied mysterious smile.

When I walked in I saw that Teri looked both satisfied, and fresh. Like Lia she would never need to sleep, and as a being of organized energy she definitely had no trouble keeping up with all four of us on that night. Maybe that's why the angels were such pleasure sluts, they could get the sated feeling but really not enough to ever get out of the mood to want to keep going.

She was already naked and I took her in as I stripped, openly appraising her. Her natural hair was that light blonde color that I knew mostly came out of a box when I saw it. It ran straight down her body, some of it teasingly in front of her body, hiding a sliver of the skin on her petite B cups as her erect nipple peaked through the veil of hair.

Her bright green eyes were smiling at me as I took her in, with an edge of anticipation slowly building in her gaze as she in turn watched me strip. I loved her pixie face, holding an edge of humor and mischief in her features normally but now her face was open, filled with deep emotion.

I smiled at the look in her eyes and sent a gentle wisp of a thought,"You've seen me take off my clothes a million times."I exaggerated.

She nodded, her eyes locking with mine and sent back,"Yes I have, but never for me before. I love you Wade and one day very soon we will make love together. But right now you need to come over here and fuck my brains out. I know you love me, but right now I really need you to take me. My body has been craving it for weeks."

My manhood twitched and she licked her lips when she saw it jump in response to her request. Well who was I to argue with the beautiful sexy angel? My beautiful sexy angel. Yes, I shared her with my family, we were all each other's, but right now in this moment she was mine, and I ached to take her as she asked.

She was sitting against the headboard watching me as I stalked over to the bed and crawled in. I knew she was hot and ready for me after the three ladies before me plus the hot declaration she made in my head. I simply reached up for her and pulled her roughly toward me by her feet, pushing her legs up as I pulled her to me and her ass hit the front of my kneeling legs.

Her legs were now over my shoulder and her ass was a few inches above the bed as I quickly lined up my length and pushed between her waiting moist silken folds and deeply into her hot center.

Teri sent in a begging hot sultry mind voice,"Yes, that's it, take me with your beautiful hard cock, please fuck me hard. Make me your slutty little angel. You don't know how much I've longed for this."

I was already horny as hell and wanting Teri badly when I walked in the door. Her dirty talk in my mind completely drove me over the edge. I started to take her hard lost in a rutting lust as I filled her with long hard strokes. Slamming into her tight little body, burying my cock impossibly far into her center with her legs pinned back for maximum depth. Pulling out to my bulbous head and slamming hard back into her with each stroke.

I was panting hard as I fucked her with abandon, my lust filled eyes caught and held in hers. I couldn't talk at all so I sent,"This is what you want? You want me to pound your slutty pussy."

She arched her back as best as she could while being held down tightly against the bed pinned by her own legs.

She screamed out a verbal, "YES," then started making mewling gasping noises as her violent orgasm filled her with ecstasy.

I kept going, lengthening and increasing the stimulation of her orgasm with my uncompromising hard thrusts into her warm wet and very tight core. I felt her send simple lusty approval that I should continue, her not even able to form coherent thoughts right now. I was on the edge, her warm wet core providing unbelievable stimulation through soft wet friction and the squeezing pressure to my entire length as I plundered deep inside her.

I held out long enough to send her into a second even more intense orgasm and then I lost control.

I sent, my mind exploding in pleasure while my body felt weak and disconnected except for the intense stimulation to my tool,"I'm going to fill your slutty pussy with my cum."

As my girth expanded and I started to shoot my white sticky batter insider her warmth. She gasped as I stretched her out wider and rolled straight into a third gasping orgasm, her velvety walls contracting and greedily milking my cock juice deep inside her womb.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,000 Followers