Jim's Legacy Pt. 2 Wade 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,000 Followers

I collapsed on top of her, barely holding myself up with my elbows as I tried not to crush her.

She was panting out her love for me as she came down from her intense orgasm and as soon as I could breathe I said, "I love you too Teri." A soft smile came out in my voice and rose to my eyes as I looked down into hers. My lust was spent and at my declaration I was filled with a gentle regard for my angel.

I channeled a little energy through my body to revitalize my cock and saw her eyes widen as I grew rock hard inside her once again. There was a small question in her eyes at my action.

I said while softly rocking my length inside her, "You did say something about making love another time didn't you?"

Her eyes widened, then went soft and vulnerable under my gaze. Her whole body yielding beneath mine as I slowly rocked into her and claimed a soft lingering kiss...

Chapter 9 – Teri – Epilogue

So we were 5 and things were going well. As with any relationship there were flare ups and annoyances, but they were resolved. Slowly the days led to weeks, and then months.

Teri had gone through a complete change of mind about nephilim, one day she took off and talked to her supervisor, it took a few days but she finally got permission. I couldn't think of more proof of her change then the growing belly she was sporting as she cutely waddled about the house. I made sure to keep my thoughts to myself whenever I thought how cute she looked waddling though, I wasn't stupid after all.

Lia's business took off and she had to get some space and hire some packers and shippers. Lisa was helping with that, as a ghost could hardly run an interview or keep them on their toes with a random check or two during the day.

Lisa seemed very happy just helping Lia with the business and helping me to hunt down demons and freeing the occasional vampire. We were also trying to get her knocked up too, but she was having trouble with it. We were considering getting help from my mother Stephanie on how she managed it. We also didn't mind all the trying at all, so weren't in that big a rush.

Sabrina was getting roles here and there, we all had hopes she would break into a major role soon, as she was always highly reviewed. She wanted kids but not yet, she was still only 20 to my now 24 and wanted to wait a couple of more years. I believed her because of the link, and the longing looks I caught her giving Teri's belly.

And I? I couldn't have been happier, I was surrounded by mates who loved me, and I had the two volunteer jobs to make me feel useful. Mate, fire fighter and demon hunter. What else could I ask for?

I was never approached by the necromancers again. I still kept a wary eye out though, I am sure they were just waiting for an opportunity where they had the advantage in attacking my family.

Note:I hope you enjoyed this as much as I liked writing it. I am actually finishing up this almost 44k word novella as I am getting feedback from Jim sees dead people. I appreciate everyone's kind words and suggestions. I am going to try and expand on the wider picture even more with the last Ariel novella which I think will be the last for this universe. –Thanks for reading.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,000 Followers