Jim's Legacy Pt. 3 Ariel 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,000 Followers

The vampires are afraid of necromancers, but almost all of them feel a need to help a runaway when it's safe to do so. There will come a day when the necromancers attack. We are perhaps the first to rival their power in over a thousand years, they won't stay quiet forever. Maybe that's why I am obsessed. Or maybe it's hanging back practically helpless while I watched the rest of my family fight last year.

I can't do that again and I won't.

I went back up to my room and took out my school work, yes school work on a Saturday night. I was tempted to go out and find a party, it wouldn't be very hard. Saturday night and the college just a short walk from the house. I decided I would, it's not too late yet. I just need to get a little work done first...

===============================================

Oh god, that feels incredible. I start to shake off my grogginess. I must have fallen asleep working on my school work. I softly moan and turn my head as I automatically part my legs further, giving silent approval for this to continue. I feel my jeans around my ankles, which makes my legs bow as they separate.

I put my head back, not opening my eyes, and I revel as my body reacts to Kristi's tongue on my sensitive flesh, teasingly darting her tongue along my labia and under my hood.

"Oh Kristi, that feels wonderful," I say in a languorous voice, half asleep, half in heaven.

Her tongue felt wonderfully warm and soft against me as her fingertips tickled my inner thighs. The first time Kristi hit on me was a surprise, I had long since got over. We weren't exactly a couple, more just around to help with each other's relief. And my god did her tongue know how to relieve me.

I arched my back in the chair and ground myself against her face and tongue. Delicious friction and pressure stimulated my clit and labia drawing a gasp from my lips. I reached down and held her by the hair, caressing the back of her head as she pleasured my warm wet center.

I started to pant as she sucked my hood into her mouth and slipped her tongue over my clit. Her fingers teased my entrance before they slid into my moist hot center. I could feel my walls tighten around her fingers as she started to fuck me hard with them.

"YES, Fuck me! Don't Stop!" I begged in a panting voice.

I opened my eyes and looked down. Kristi was looking up at me, her eyes locking with mine as she tongued my clit, her fingers fucking me furiously as I reached for rapture.

I felt my back bowing and my hands tightening around her hair and pulling her into me, "Don't stop, I'm cumming!"

My center locked down on her fingers and my flow of ecstasy shot out around them. My honey juice was dripping down her hand. She started to lick around my clit but continued to jam her fingers up in me as fast and hard as she could. My rapture went on and on until she finally slowed, my body quivering on her hot tongue.

She smiled up at me mischievously and said, "Thought I should wake you, it's party time."

I grinned and arched an eyebrow in question.

She shook her head, "You can get me later, if I don't get you set up with some guy."

I sighed and said, "Doubt it, one day maybe. Trust is hard."

"So read them!" she said in exasperation.

My face darkened. "I can't do that."

She looked at me skeptically. "Angels and wielders of light energy no. But we both know..."

I cut her off angrily, adamant, "No, you know I can't read people without using dark energy on their minds and I won't do it. It's the first step toward mind control. I can't... Walk down that path. It would be too tempting. Too easy to tweak an opinion once I was in there. That's what necromancers do."

She shook her head. "Sorry, I know you won't do that, but it's just so frustrating watching you sometimes. It's time to let it go and open up, and if you read some men you would see they aren't all like...," she trailed off and sighed out, "Never mind, let's go."

By the time I was out of the shower I was over my little burst of anger. Short fuse. Short burn. Despite the cold weather I wanted to look good so I put on a mid thigh soft stretchy black skirt and light sweater shirt that was conforming to my body but still covered my assets, and low black heels.

I walked over to a dorm where I knew people from classes that were having a party. I had a good time actually, getting a little tipsy. I saw some guys there that made my body tingle, but also flush with embarrassment. I can't stress how awkward that is, and depressing. To be filled with both desire and the embarrassment from the past. It sucked, and not in a good way.

The feel of my body wanting to have some guy's hard cock and a private moment, but at the same time petrified of it, body freezing up. It wasn't a good thing at all.

I wound up spending most of my time talking to Maddy. Madison is my lab partner in marine biology. She is short, but still 3 inches taller than me, long black hair and laughing green eyes. She is confident and sexy, sort of how I wanted to be, how I was before...

We talked about class for a while then she moved the conversation on to a bit of gossiping about the men here. When I showed a distinct lack of interest in the subject I think she mistook the reason. She looked... Intrigued. That made me think she was going to ask me out, but she had to leave shortly after I saw that glint in her eyes, I was kind of disappointed, she is really cute and I liked her a lot.

I spent the rest of the night nursing a couple of more drinks to maintain the nice buzz. Worshipping porcelain was not my idea of fun. Although with dark energy that never really happened, if I concentrated I could burn alcohol through my system in minutes instead of hours. I pretty much just filtered through the party for small talk and saying hello to everyone.

I had learned over the last two years how to put a guy down nicely with little trouble, so I had no issues with that tonight. I had in the past though. Some few men just don't like the word no, so I learned ways to handle that subtly. Kristi didn't cause me any issues either, she reserves the embarrassing bumps and distractions for public places like the malls, she pretty much just people watched at parties.

And by people watching I mean she would follow couples to dorm rooms and watch then fuck. She was definitely a voyeur. The truth was a lot of ghosts are. I was looking forward to later. I knew she'd be very ready for some relief after getting worked up. Even if she helps herself out while watching all that will do is increase her libido.

The party started to break up so I left and headed back across the campus. My home was a huge mansion just off college property. It had to be big, housing such a large family including the twenty plus vampires, plus all the runaway guests which varied from a small handful to about twenty. So all in all it was as high as fifty beings at times.

I was feeling really good, my body was relaxed and my nipples were tight at the thought of being with Kristi. I could also feel I was a little moist and ready for some fun. When I got up to my room I got out a double ended, some warming gel and a small vibrator.

I heard Kristi say behind me, "You are such a dirty slut, do you plan on using that on me?"

Contrary to the faux shock in her voice when I turned around she was completely naked, her legs parted showing off her moist center and pinching one of her hard erect nipples. My pussy tingled and contracted at the sight as I stripped off my skirt and sweater. My nipples were erect and hard on my generous mounds as I popped my bra off.

I said aggressively, "Damn right, and I'm going to spank your tight little pussy too."

We both got off on these little games, I always felt safe with Kristi. Yes she was only a close friend, a very close friend. I've been sharing everything with her for a long time. I definitely have a kinky side and only guys shut it down.

Despite our hard aggressive words when I got to the bed I gave her a soft melting kiss, gentle, even loving. Then I spanked her center hard and felt her wordless gasp in our kiss. I felt Kristi spread her legs wider as both our breathing sped up. My body was played by her fingertips as my lust rose further with her every touch.

I felt my nipples twisted hard when I gave her a second and last spank on her core. I could feel she was wetter with the second slap and it turned me on. I put some gel on the double and the small vibrator then slipped the dildo into her, teasing it between her swollen red velvety folds, invading her hot center.

I felt the need and desire to pleasure her before joining in. This wasn't about getting even from her earlier wake up call. This was just what I wanted. What I felt. Not only did I want to feel her tremor beneath my attentions, I also knew it would turn me on even more and drive me crazy with the need for release.

I pushed her flat on her back and sucked in her nipple while I started to slowly work the dildo in and out of her, grinding against her sensitive walls. My nipples shot sparks of pleasure through my body as she teased them with a finger the best she could while I pumped her hard with the dildo. I loved every deep breath and pant and gasp I drew out of my sexy Kristi as I made her rise to orgasm.

When I knew she was peaking I abandoned her nipples and moved my other hand down to her core and pinched her hood lightly.

I said in a breathless voice, "I love making my hot little ghost cum, cum for me!"

I pinched a little harder, putting that pressure on the hardened sensitive nub hiding beneath her hood. I licked my lips while I watched her sexy body arch and her screams of pleasure washed over my body as her juice ran over the dildo.

I gave her a lingering kiss before breaking it and sitting back opposite her, our legs intertwined as I pushed the other end between my eagerly waiting folds into my now very wet and ready hot depths. We started slowly, arching our backs and thrusting our bodies toward each other. The pleasure of being impaled was increased by knowing she felt the same pleasure as I did.

We played with our breasts, tweaking our own nipples as our eyes locked. We slowly rose to orgasm as our thrusts sped up in sync, pleasuring each other with the double deep in our warm wet canals. My whole body tingled and thrilled as I rose to my peak. Knowing she was watching me go over my edge added to the sensation, it was like a mix of both joint sex and exhibitionism with the dildo between us.

"Oh GOD," I cried out as I was launched into ecstasy, my whole body filled with pleasure from my hot bursting core.

My body trembled as I watched her follow me over into bliss and our cries mixed together.

When she started coming down she pulled out her end leaving mine in. She got a wicked look on her face and grabbed the small vibrator off the bed and crawled up to me.

She asked me, no doubt to my answer in her voice, "Little sluts like vibrators in their ass while their pussy is fucked hard don't they?"

I slowly nodded. My eyes wide with anticipation...

Chapter 2 - Madison

I was walking around my house, sneaking past vampires and ghosts. My father didn't even see me. I had figured out when I woke up Sunday I was doing it wrong. I was muffling my noise and trying to hide myself from people's sight, which was working as they saw the swirling dark energy surrounding me.

I reworked it, the sound was still being muffled, but instead of hiding myself from sight, I was modifying the light with dark energy to show what would be there instead of me. I wasn't bending the light around me or anything. I was changing the light as it reflected off me, so it was more of an illusion. I was feeling particularly sneaky.

Since it was a spell form anchored to my body and not direct use of energy it should last a couple of months. I could turn it on or off with a thought.

I'm sure they could still detect dark energy use, but not exactly where, it wasn't like GPS, you could only get the general direction and an approximate distance. I would be hard to hit in a fight this way. Plus surrounded by vampires in the house it kind of just faded into the background of all the energy.

I had also given up on the container idea, I just couldn't get it to work, so I was trying to figure out another way to store spell forms for later and instantaneous recall and use. But currently I was stumped. I felt like I was over thinking it and it should be obvious, but it just wouldn't come.

The rest of the day I played with my invisibility. There was almost a mind scarring incident of seeing mother Pia go down on Dad when no one else was around, but I turned away and left as fast as possible. The visual I got in my mind was disturbing enough. It was bad enough dark energy couldn't power ghosts to manifest. I tried very hard not to think about how it was Dad that powered Kristi's ability to touch me...

I also spent some time to finish up my school work. It wasn't hard, just time consuming to write out the paper.

So Sunday was a good day, despite my failure at making spell forms a useful in battle weapon.

===========================================

I had marine Biology first thing Monday mornings. After getting breakfast and throwing on some comfortable jeans and a sweater I headed for class. It was a lecture day, labs were tomorrow. So I found a seat in the back, sipped my coffee and waited for the class to start.

I watched as Maddy walked in, she was beautiful this morning. I usually just threw on whatever for classes, kept dressing well for more social things. Maddy walked in with 3 inch heels, a sexy long black skirt that matched her black raven hair. She had a nice green silk shirt that was a couple of shades darker than her eyes and showed her nice B cups off to her advantage.

I saw her look around and smile when she saw me then head up in my direction. I was not usually big on swooning, but the attraction between us was palpable when she sat next to me. I had to swallow as my mouth went a little dry. She looked just stunning this morning, and as I caught her scent my breasts started to feel tight.

Was I a bitch in heat? Maybe it was her looks plus the fact I liked and admired her, but I felt shameless as I fantasized about pleasuring her right here in class. I was happy I had a thick sweater on. Otherwise everyone would know how happy I was to see her.

She said, "Hi Ariel, I was sorry to have to bail on the party, family thing."

I smiled knowingly and shrugged, "It happens, I was sorry to see you go too. I was having fun more fun when you were there."

She whispered as the class was filling up, "You have any plans tomorrow after lab? I've wanted to see that new Sandra Bullock movie for a while now. The space one..."

I said, "Love too," my face a little flush.

She had a smile on her face, and I could swear she just checked out my sweater puppies. I really did have issues, when a guy checked them out I felt that embarrassment come on and mix in with the other feelings. But her looking? A total turn on.

I took out my notepad and got ready to take notes as the professor came out. I didn't really need to. I would always remember what he said, even 50 years from now. The sad truth is I did it so I didn't have to explain myself to anyone who asked.

Class went well and I was only a little distracted by that scent, and her lovely legs that I could see out of the corner of my eye. We said see you tomorrow and it was just awkward enough to know we were both looking forward to it.

=========================================

Before I knew it the next morning had arrived, I knew we were going out directly from class so I woke up a little early. No casual jeans and sweater for me today. I did wear a knee length tight skirt that was impossible to make long strides in and showed off my tight ass. I didn't believe in panty lines, and the skirt was long enough so I didn't wear any. I also wore a cream white shirt and had my red hair up off my neck.

I don't like to brag but I looked kind of hot, Kristi agreed. I also had on 3 inch heels that were fairly easy to walk in. I still had to walk over to class after all. Maddy looked amazing, wearing another stunning outfit, we worked at our lab space for the morning and the sexual tension was unreal, at least for me.

I had several fantasies of her bent over the lab table, legs dangling off the floor while I did all sorts of fun things with my fingers and tongue. I'm amazed I got any work done at all. I'm usually not such a slut in my thoughts. I was however more than open to just about any suggestions from Madison that morning. Unfortunately, or perhaps, fortunately, all she asked me for was to pass a beaker, a slide or take notes.

By the time the class was done I was so ready to get out of there, the cold air outside was heaven sent and cooled me off a bit on the walk to her car. It reset my inner slut back to a purr and we headed into town. We grabbed the tickets and had a few minutes so we crossed the street to a coffee shop and grabbed a coffee and a deli wrap for a quick lunch. We talked for a bit about class to get it out of the system then dove into the personal subjects.

Maddy said, "You look great today by the way."

I said, "So do you, but you usually do."

Maddy smiled and her face flushed. She said, "Good to know."

We flirted a bit, talked about what plans for careers we had. Outside of the family business I really wanted something to do with sea life, maybe an aquarium somewhere, preferably on the coast. I didn't tell her about the family business though, no freeing of vampire conversation...

She wanted to be a lab researcher. There was still a lot of unknown about the ocean. Different life to examine and possible cures for illnesses to be found.

I was more of a hand on person, wanted to touch and work with the dolphins and killer whales. I was fascinated with the idea of watching sharks from a cage, although I hadn't done it yet.

Maddy said, "Ready for the movie?"

I nodded and we walked over and headed into the theatre. There were a few people there but an afternoon show was normally like that. She took my hand and led me toward the back, the fantasies started in my head again. We sat down and waited for the movie to start, she didn't let go of my hand.

I was so obviously a thought slut but I usually was more timid outside of my head. I've only slept with two guys in the last two years, and less than a handful of women including Kristi. But today I decided fuck it. She had already asked me out, and taken my hand, what was I afraid of? I released her hand and touched her face.

When she turned those light green eyes to me I cupped my hand around the back of her neck and pulled her in for a kiss. Her soft lips were tentative like mine, but a short time later our first kiss found a rhythm, her pliant lips teasing mine.

I licked across her bottom lip and she opened up for me, our tongues entangling as our breathing sped up. I hungrily explored her mouth as my hand found its way to her knee, and then slipping her skirt up a bit I caressed her thigh.

I gasped into her mouth when her hand slipped under my skirt in return. My pussy twitched and dribbled a little juice down to my ass crack as she teased my inner thigh. I ran my fingernails gently toward her center, stopping and circling, waiting for the green light. She moaned into my mouth and kissed me harder, more passionate and demanding. I knew she wanted my touch as I wanted hers.

I slid my fingertips the rest of the way and found out I wasn't the only one panty less today. I ran my middle finger along her labia then grazed her sensitive hood. I was sliding one of my fingers between her wet ready folds when she reached mine and moaned in approval at my state. Her fingers felt so good playing with my center. My red swollen lips ached to be violated as she teased up and down and around my wet folds.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,000 Followers