Jim's Legacy Pt. 3 Ariel 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,000 Followers

We weren't kissing anymore, but staring at each other's eyes as she slid two fingers into my welcoming warmth. My overheating core gently squeezing her fingers as she worked them in as far as she could go.

Maddy said, "God you're so sexy, and so wet. I need to taste you."

I watched the raven haired beauty slide to her knees and crawl in between mine, pushing my skirt up to my waist as I arched my back and lifted off the chair for her. I was so thrilled by this and shocked, I had never done anything like this before in public. But I also needed it. I couldn't wait to see her eyes look up at me with her tongue on my swollen erect clit.

She snaked her hand under me and pushed her pussy soaked finger into my tight little ass as she licked along my labia, digging under my hood for that hard sensitive nub and brushing it with the tip of her tongue. I covered my mouth to keep the gasp down as my body trembled with pleasure. Her finger burned a little going in but mostly I just felt a little full and tingly, enhancing the pleasure rolling into my body from my wet hot molten core.

One hand over my mouth and my eyes locked with hers I started to squeeze my hard nipples through my shirt as Maddy brought me closer to my height with every lick of her tongue and wiggle of her finger. It was pure ecstasy as she teased my hot core.

"Oh god Maddy, that feels amazing, please don't stop," I said as softly as I could, panting out a word or two at a time.

I exploded in rapture, biting my own arm to keep from crying out. The orgasm ramped in intensity from knowing we could get caught at any time. She softly licked around my quivering pussy as I came back down to earth and slowly pulled her finger out. Then I watched as she licked her finger clean, then kneeled up strait and pulled me in for a kiss.

I could taste my holes on her lips, and with my tongue exploring her mouth.

"God Ariel, I should have asked you out a long time ago."

I grinned and said, "Wish you would have," I licked my lips as she sat down, and then dropped to my knees, wanting to reciprocate, and make her explode in this public place. So far no one had noticed yet. I considered setting up a muffle shield with power but thought that wouldn't be nearly as much fun.

The floor was sticky with spilled popcorn and soda, all filmy on the soft naked skin of my knees and leg. I licked my lips as I crawled between her legs and pushed up her skirt. I felt like such dirty slut, but I knew I was a very picky dirty slut considering how many people I have been with at my age. This was a first for me all around. Sex on a first date and sex in public, neither of which I had done before.

But, I've liked Maddy a long time, and we have been friends so long it doesn't feel like a first date, it feels like the last step in a relationship that's been growing. Maybe that is all bullshit to excuse my slut behavior in my mind but it feels true. Or maybe the truth is more basic than that, I think I only let my slut out when I feel it's safe to do so. I feel safe with Maddy, so I gave my inner slut free reign.

I smiled up at her with my eyes as I took my first taste of Maddy's beautifully puffy silken folds. Both her taste and aroma drew a soft moan from my lips as I took a second lick, this time teasing her clit at the peak of my tongue exploration. I wet my middle finger in her wet warmth and returned her favor. I heard her gasp as I slipped it in her dark hole.

The thumb of the same hand started to tease and slip through her velvety folds as I sucked her sensitive nub into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue. I considered for a moment using dark energy at the tips of my fingers and tongue to increase her sensitivity and pleasure.

It's not something I can do usually because Kristi is a ghost, and that would be bad as dark energy is poisonous and will twist a spirit. But in this case I didn't need her screaming uncontrollably in a theatre.

But I was fairly talented if I did say so myself, Kristi gave me a fairly comprehensive introduction to Sapphic love and two years of practice since I turned 18. I had Maddy on the edge of orgasm quickly with my clit assault with my tongue and playing with her two holes.

I held her there too, denying her satisfaction for a few minutes. I loved being on my knees and worshipping her center too much to stop yet. I knew it would be better if I made her wait, she would have a more powerful orgasm, but the truth is that was only a peripheral consideration right now.

I was reveling in being on my knees servicing Maddy's sexual desire. It was ecstasy for me. As her moans rose in level and she started to grind desperately into my fingers and face I knew she was getting desperate to cum. So I obliged by biting her clit hard as I mercilessly worked her two holes at the same time.

Maddy panted muffled by her hand, "Don't stop! Lick my hot wet pussy, suck my juicy clit!"

I eagerly followed her orders and pleasured her, extending her orgasm as much as I could naturally. Her juice was all over my hand and wrist as she came down from rapture to my gentle licks around her center. I removed my hand from under her and looked up in her eyes. I licked all my fingers and my thumb clean while moaning at the taste of her.

She whimpered a little moan when I got up and whispered in her ear.

"God you taste so good, I wanted to stay longer and enjoy but you were desperate to cum."

I gave her a soft kiss, and then we held hands through the rest of the movie. Caressing each other's with our thumbs. I don't think anyone noticed, at least we weren't getting any looks. When the movie ended we headed out and she drove me home.

She told me she had more family stuff to take care of. I was curious but didn't ask, figuring she would tell me if she wanted to. Twice in as many days was unusual for that kind of thing, unless something bad was going on. I had such a great time with her, both sexually and not. Then why was I being nagged by guilt? Where did it come from? I didn't really get it, but I will figure it out eventually.

I went back to my room and did a little homework. It's frustrating when you understand the material and will never forget it, but I needed that degree to do what I wanted and my papers had to reflect that I knew the knowledge. After all they didn't just take your word for it.

I just wondered how it would fit into the rest of my life. Could I work in an aquarium and still help here? Visit a couple of times a week? I wondered if I could put the spell form on an object for a third party user, like a magic item from a tale. But I knew, with the exception of my sister, you could only manipulate your own power.

Could I key a spell form to focus on its owner's intent maybe? Make the switch to turn on the spell form more intelligent? I would have to think on that.

I headed downstairs. There was a new vampire their dad hasn't gotten to yet. I could see the spell forms constricting her will, making her compliant, opening her mind, suppressing her hunger, and preventing her from attacking her master. I told her I would remove the control spells and not to panic.

That she needed to be ready to control her instincts and hunger. I built the spell form, actually got it done in about 90 seconds this time, but it would never flow quickly, there were just too many steps and thoughts involved.

I released it into her and watched as it attacked her spell forms one by one until they were gone. I switched it off immediately after the last spell form died. Taking raw dark energy from a vampire just made them hungry, so it's a bad idea. I smiled feeling good about it, helping for once and being more than just a battery, or protection from the sun.

"Feel better...?"

"Yes, that's amazing to feel free. I'm Amanda," she said in a sweet voice.

I smiled at the beautiful young vampire and said, "I'm Ariel, nice to meet you, how'd you find out about here?"

Her voice was sweet and pleasing to the ear when she said, "I was out hunting for a victim to grab for my mast... My old master. Some really cute guy named Wade stopped me, dropped me off last night."

I grinned, "That's my brother. Well welcome to your new life and freedom, it shouldn't take too long to teach you how to control your instincts on your own without outside control.

I told her someone would be by to see about training her and getting her free to move around and then went back to my room. I worked on my spell forms for a while, practicing. Trying to think of a way to contain a spell form and then restore it to a free spell form in battle, but again came up dry. I figured if I let it percolate enough I would figure it out.

But then maybe not if the necromancers aren't using them in battle, but even what the use for defense is horribly flawed. Until recently they have been top of the heap, why bother figuring it out at all. They are all about torture and controlling others. Really I couldn't figure it out at all, one day thought I knew I would understand.

Where is Kristi?

When I had that thought, the guilt I wondered about earlier struck me again. But why? She was just a friend. Best friend, friend with benefits, but just a friend. Right? I mean she is the one pushing me all the time to get a life, be a party girl. To enjoy my youth and young sexy body. Find a guy and screw his brains out, fall in love etc... So why the guilt?

I don't love her, do I?

I felt the falseness of the question in my heart and my stomach fluttered. Oh god, I fell in love with Kristi? When the hell did that happen? What the hell do I do now? I like Maddy too. Oh I don't love her yet, but...

I headed to the kitchen to get a late snack, I wound up skipping dinner doing school work and spell forms. I was avoiding working out the emotional upheaval by focusing on my obsession. Not the first time my obsession has caused me to skip a meal, but I was too hungry to fall asleep. Not to mention confused about Kristi, who I don't even know if she returns my feelings or ever could.

She has disappeared for a day or so before, off visiting old friends, so I am not worried about her absence, just stressing over what she will say about my feelings when she gets back. I clearly have to tell her, I can't sleep with her again without her knowing. After laying down for a bit I finally manage to nod off, my thoughts full of Kristi, Maddy, and spell forms all dancing around confusedly in my head.

==========================================

Shit. No Kristi when I woke up, although I wasn't really expecting her, she will probably be gone a few days. No brilliant leaps in spell form theory either. My Wednesday classes were boring as usual, not my beloved subject just... Necessary.

I decided to give Maddy a call, but she begged off meeting because of family and... She sounded very much not happy. I wondered what that was about but gave it up. There was no way to know without asking her. I would see her in class. Maybe she could answer me then, if she doesn't get mad at me for prying that is.

I spent the rest of the day on the usual. Homework, the increasingly annoying spell form issue I am working on and I chatted with Amanda. She was a gorgeous girl but I wondered if they didn't pick her up for her voice. It was clear and soothing. I resisted the urge to ask her to sing something for me.

My dad, mom and aunts were impressed with my spell for removing any spell forms from a target, which felt good but still rankled as weaponizing it eluded me. I went to sleep that night frustrated, only looking forward to Thursday's Bio lab morning so I could see Maddy again, and maybe find out what's wrong.

Chapter 3 - Friends grow closer

When I woke up I had an epiphany, and realized how truly stupid I was.

Spell forms, are a way to string together intents either serially, in parallel or both to achieve a goal. My problem is I was using one spell form to achieve the energy drain effect, and one spell form to store it. What I realized is trying to use two spell forms is why I was failing, and stupid to boot. I needed to use one form to achieve two effects instead.

I was so excited at this new spell form idea I almost ditched lab and Maddy, but I wasn't quite that obsessed so decided to work on it later. To be honest I probably would have if I wasn't worried about Maddy and whatever her family is going through. I reluctantly jumped in the shower and got ready.

I couldn't find my brush, and my sister's was across the continent so I cheated and fixed it with dark energy while I put on a little makeup. A few minutes later I was out the door, travel mug full and a donut for the walk over to the lab buildings. I did have a car but my house was so close to the college grounds it didn't make sense to drive at all.

I smiled when I walked in and saw Maddy, but it died on my face when I saw her expression. I gave her a quick chaste hug for comfort.

"Maddy? What's wrong?" I asked, my voice was thrumming with compassion and she collapsed against me for another hug.

I was glad Madison didn't pull away, I needed to know why she was so upset, my business or not it hurt to look at her so depressed. I was used to a confident sexy bearing from her, which made her current state seem worse than if she was anyone else. She wasn't normally one to get down over little crap.

She whispered, "My mother is in Mercy hospital. She... It doesn't look good. Fourth stage cancer."

I held her until she could stand, and just held her. One of the rules in the house was no interfering, no healing normal humans in a hospital. For two basic reasons we had this rule. One was where would it stop? What was the line? Where they meant to die? We are not gods.

Reason two was a little more selfish, we would be caught, cameras in the hospital would see us enter and exit, we would be seen and the government would... Investigate.

For the first time I determined to disobey that rule. I just had to. Rule two was no longer an issue, I could turn invisible long before a camera on the hospital grounds could see me, be in and out without anyone seeing me at all. My family didn't even know I could be invisible, I hadn't even told Kristi.

Rule one... That one was harder, but I just knew I needed to make Maddy feel better, that seemed to be the driving force behind my decision. And I knew it was also selfish, because the person dying next to her, that I didn't know, and didn't connect to my life.

Well, I would let her die.

I would pick and choose, I would play god. Just this one time? My conscience cringed, I knew once I crossed that line I couldn't go back, and it would be easier next time. Next time a human I loved was dying, or being hurt from losing someone they loved too early, too soon.

Could I live with that? Could I live with letting Maddy's mother die? I would despise her if she let mine die for some stupid reason like higher morality, its bullshit anyway. Humans play favorites all the time, why was this any different?

Was this any worse than some important politician getting the heart over some other person when the person was higher on the donor list? No, I don't believe it is, in fact my way I don't have to kill anyone else, I just have to stand by while they pass naturally. One doctor boggling miracle coming up...

I didn't want my car anywhere near the hospital either, perhaps I was being overly paranoid, but you never know. I activated my invisibility and created a teleport gate and stepped through. I stood still for a while, my skin crawling.

I went to the front entrance and waited for Maddy to arrive. Invisibility is cool but i have to be hyper aware of everyone around me. They can't see me so not bumping is one hundred percent my job.

I followed Maddy closely through the doors, the sensors unable to detect me. I figured following her would be easier than trying to sneak through a nurse's station and find a room. I didn't want to make it to obvious as an instant heal would be. You always hear the stories about someone on the cusp of death suddenly reversing and the cancer just slowly goes into remission.

That was my job today, introduce a slow heal, turn down her pain receptors by half for the duration and get the hell out without accidentally hitting someone.

Piece of cake.

Of course the thought that those other remissions might be necromancers playing god for huge sums of money occurred to me. Despite feeling guilty though I was going through with it.

I waited for Maddy to leave, I wasn't sure where the rest of her family was, but I would count my blessings if I could work in there alone. I wasn't sure what scanning her with energy would do to my invisibility ball. It shouldn't do anything but I haven't tested it yet. When she left I went in and scanned the problem, it really had set into her whole body.

I set up a spell form to slowly heal and partially dull the pain over the next month.

I couldn't just put energy in her and expect it to work like light energy does. It wouldn't heal her because it wouldn't know what to do after I left. It would just go inert. This should work though, I attached the spell form to her hip bone, I didn't want anyone that could see energy to see it, and they would if it was on her skin. I doubt they would detect it, I made it really small.

I activated it and watched a while, it seemed to be working fine, if slowly. I had never made a healing spell form before, but I had healed with direct energy guided by thought so many times that it really wasn't hard to accomplish. With no one to follow I found a dark room with no cameras in it and just transported from right there to the college. I was sure I was being paranoid not going straight home.

I walked into the coffee shop and went into the bathroom, then dropped my invisibility, ordered a coffee back at the counter and headed home. I had a spell form to work out from my epiphany this morning.

I tried for simple first. I added one new symbol that I made up from whole cloth. The thought I attached was simple, detach yourself on command and become a free floating spell form.

That's it, no container, just link the spell form to something. Anything. Then pull it off by telling it to activate the first part and holding the form firmly in my mind so it doesn't dissipate when it comes loose. Then send it at the speed of thought to the target and activate the rest. If it works that is.

It didn't work, it detached, but then fizzled because the whole form activated and burned out because it wasn't attached to anything.

Second try I inserted a second thought into the spell form, not to pass on activation past step 1. I also changed my concentration to only hold the spell form I wanted to actually throw at a necromancer. That would hopefully allow just the first two symbols to dissipate as it disconnects, leaving me with just a free floating drain dark energy spell form.

The second try worked perfectly, I had a free floating spell form ready to launch wherever I wanted. Of course I didn't have a target, so I just stopped concentrating and the rest of the spell form broke up. What I was excited about is those two symbols I added will work with any other spell form I come up with. I was pretty happy though with my non lethal but make someone completely helpless spell form.

I couldn't picture myself making a killing one. Even against necromancers.

I take an hour and build about 30 of them and attach them to the back of my phone. I wasn't carrying around a wand or something equally stupid, and I always have my phone with me. I couldn't picture ever needing more than that. Right now I knew I didn't really need any of them as we had an unofficial truce with evil... That just doesn't sit right with me but that's the way it is.

I can't believe I actually did it, I needed to celebrate, and I knew Maddy was probably out for a week or so until it became apparent her mother was recovering. Kristi was still not around. I tracked down my mom, my birth mother.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,000 Followers