Jim's Legacy Pt. 3 Ariel 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,996 Followers

I said, "Stephanie, want to go to the beach?"

I always call my mom Stephanie when we get on bikinis and teleport to a beach somewhere, because she looks like my younger sister, and calling her mom just draws some very strange looks.

She smiled, "Sure I'm still cool enough to hang out with?"

I snorted. "Soon enough I'll be too old to hang out with your young hotness mom."

It was her turn to snort and look at me weird. Then her weird look slowly turned to concern and surprise.

She said, "You haven't figured it out yet? Have you looked in the mirror lately? Don't you feel your energy working?"

I replied, "Umm, this morning, figured what out? What about my dark energy?"

She sighed and looked apologetic, "You finished maturing two years ago baby at 19. Two years ago now and you haven't changed a bit. Your dark energy renews you constantly, you may not be a vampire in the full sense of the word, such as teethe and drinking blood. But you get the same age benefits. I thought you would feel it honey, I never thought to tell..." She just sort of trailed off looking horrified at herself.

I smiled, alarmed at finding out I was virtually immortal but trying to blow it off.

"Cool, so I'll always be your older by one year sister when we hit the beach?" And watch everyone I love die over and over as I go on? I felt sick.

She nodded. Her face looked sad and concerned. Mom always saw right through me.

"Beach?" I asked again, she never answered that part.

I needed to not be in this house right now. Would Mina be immortal? Or would she die like dad and Wade? They would live a few hundred years. My dad still looked about 26 even pushing 45 or so. But not...

I almost burst into tears when I realized how much worse it would be for mom, she worshipped the old man... Somehow I held it together, all these thoughts coming at me, that wouldn't occur to someone at twenty one. Someone who had so much time left, but knew deep down they would eventually follow their loved ones. I knew dad wouldn't stay as a ghost either. He was looking forward to seeing Nikki again someday.

Focus Ariel, beach, sand, sun and swimming.

Mom said, "I can't this afternoon, how about this weekend?"

I just nodded and turned to leave, but I was suddenly in her arms and I broke down and wept like a child.

=========================================

The end of the week went by quickly and on Saturday I still hadn't heard from Maddy so I guess the doctors hadn't run tests yet, she should be in about twenty percent remission right now. I decided if I don't hear anything by Monday morning class I would check on her, make sure it was working as it should.

Still no Kristi either, I was handling that by burying my head in the sand. If I thought about loving her and her not knowing. If I also wondered about if she loved me back it would drive me batty.

So little sis and I, otherwise known as mom and I had on matching white bikinis that brought out our dark red hair and teleported to Rincon in Puerto Rico. It was 82 degrees which was unseasonably cool and the water was so clear. The weather was so much warmer than home I wasn't looking forward to the return trip to just above freezing weather.

We had a blast, swimming, enjoying the looks of the men walking by. Call me a momma's girl but for some reason when I was with her I never felt that embarrassment or insecurity come on. Mom was safe, even if she did act like a silly teenager sometimes.

In some ways she would always be that eighteen year old girl and somehow that was comforting. And of course I knew she would never do more than let them look. She belonged to dad heart and soul. Over lunch we had crunchy calamari and some cocktails.

I filled her in on what was happening in my life recently. It had been a couple of months since we did the beach thing and caught up, it was exactly what I had needed to center myself.

All good things come to an end though and I teleported us back to the house, creepy crawlies or not a beach day is so worth it.

================================

Sunday was homework day, I also built a bunch of what I called spy spell forms. It was like the energy hooks my sister and brother used, but because it's a spell form it would last for months activated, and probably stay viable a couple of years on standby not using power instead of the one to two weeks theirs lasted before they had to renew them.

I wanted to be prepared. If I had to check up on Maddy's mom Monday to see how she is I want a way to do so without going back again, each time I went increased the risk of getting caught after all.

It's pretty cool, the spell form is like audiovisual wireless strait to my head, I could also detect energy through it, which means I could check up on the spell form healing Maddy's mother if it came to it. Plus, they might come in handy in the future even if I don't need one now.

Come to think of it I could probably just open a miniature transporter gate. I can't reach through them with power like you can a portal. But I should be able to shoot a spell form through it and have it embed in the wall or something on the other side.

I text Maddy to let her know I am thinking of her and to tell her I'm here if she needs anything. We talk a bit but no real update, just that if her mom is dying she feels guilty spending any of the remaining time away from her, but will see me in class tomorrow. I guess doctors are slow on the uptake, or she hasn't reported feeling better yet.

I felt better about things with somewhat of a plan going on, for at least one of my problems. I head down to the basement to check out what is going on. Turns out they are getting ready to let Amanda and a couple of others out, who will be expected to stay in the house or with one of us until they graduate training.

One of them runs for it, but my aunts catch her easily and throw her back in the cage. She can stay there until Mina has a chance to look at her energy. I really wish I could see that, but I can't. Jeremy can but we aren't going to use an 11 year old as a good or evil barometer.

It isn't that he can't be trusted. We just don't want to expose him to any more evil until he has to be. Not to mention giving an 11 year old a job is a bad idea. Chores yes but he is too young to decide to join the family business.

I hang and chat with Amanda for a while. I am going to miss her soft spoken beautiful voice when it's her time to be free. It's like listening to silk and velvet while getting a full body massage. I need to ask her soon if she can sing, before she leaves, or I will always regret it. I got goose bumps just thinking about it.

It's getting late and I have an early class tomorrow, bio with Maddy, so I head up to my room and pass out.

=======================================

"Mmmnphh!" my scream is muffled as I wake up. What?! I can't breathe!

Kristi says, "That's right, pleasure me slut!"

Oh crap, I'm in love with a sex crazed slut ghost.

Then I gasp as she sucks in my clit and shoves a vibrator between my wet silken folds. She must have prepared me in my sleep.

She grinds my face as if in a reminder and I start to lick and suck on her labia while I bring my hand up and around and slap her tight ass. It's taking all of my concentration to work through the incredible build up in my molten core as she works me hard with a vibrator and abuses my swollen clit with her wet tongue.

I keep licking her, driving my tongue deeper inside her velvety folds, my tongue on automatic as I moan loudly and my legs spread wide. Offering my molten heat to the pleasure Kristi and the vibrator are providing me. When I arch my back in pleasure she pulls it out without warning and sticks it in my now exposed dark hole. I scream out as she spanks my pussy hard then sucks on my erect, red, hot, and swollen clit.

"Oh god I'm cumming!" I scream into her dripping pussy as my body arches and my core erupts in ecstasy.

My orgasm extended from her almost rough attentions to my holes, my center vibrating from my rectum as she punishes my clit with her teeth and tongue. I gasp as I struggle for breath while she finally turns off the vibrator and softly licks around my clit.

Letting me fall, letting me breathe. I was still gasping when she grinded her wet hot core in my face, impatient for attention. I actually giggled because I could hardly move.

"Kristi that was an intense one, give me a moment please, I can barely move. God it's good to see you, I missed you this last week," I panted the words out two or three at a time.

I started to lick again as I gained motor functions, slapping her ass cheeks one at a time with one hand while I used the other to rub, pinch and slap her clit. I enjoyed the taste of her as I continually licked out the slut's juices. I used my dark energy for telekinesis.

Grabbing the vibrator with a grin I move it into the hand slapping her ass, my grin of anticipation so wide I have to stop licking for a moment. Then I powered it on and violated her sphincter. I started to ream her ass with it as I turned it up to maximum and sucked in and bit down on her clit hard.

She launched into an intense orgasm. I felt her juice spray my nose and eyelids as I continued to abuse her clit and didn't let up with the vibrator at all. I extended her orgasm as violently as she had mine, letting her fall eventually as I licked around her pussy and pulled out the vibrator.

I knew we would both be worthless for a while, both of us enduring those intense over stimulated orgasms. Our bodies jerked with aftershocks, like shorts in our body. It hurt and felt great at the same time. I couldn't hold back another loud giggle after another powerful aftershock passed.

Kristi said, "You crazy slut!"

I giggled again and said, "You started it!" like I was 5 or something. Which was true, she over stimulated me first. I giggled again.

I turned around as best I could so I was looking at her face to face. My Kristi. My crazy slut ghost. Mine. Or at least, I hoped she was mine. I kissed her softly, so very gently and caringly, the direct opposite of what we just did to each other. I poured my soul into it. When I broke off the kiss her eyes were so very wide.

I said softly, "I have something to tell you."

She whispered, "What Ariel?"

I touched her face and said, "While you were gone, I figured out I was in love with you."

I stopped breathing and waited, this was Kristi. Best friend Kristi. My friend with benefits Kristi. My friend that had kept me off the deep end those last few months of high school, and had stayed with me the last couple of years.

I was terrified that statement would end our relationship, at least, if she didn't love me too. I didn't have to wait long, no more than a second or two, but those short moments were terrifyingly long to me.

She smiled and said, "I love you Ariel, and about time you figured it out."

She did not just take my precious moment and stomp on it with a wiseass comment. Of course, she totally did. That didn't mean I wasn't grinning in both relief and happiness.

I said, "I love you crazy slut ghost."

She replied, "Yeah yeah, I love you too," then she rolled over on her stomach and said, "Now lick my ass love slut."

I snickered and slapped her on the ass hard, and then I did what my love asked of me...

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,996 Followers