JJ and Ashley Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Brenda and Ashley came back Rebecca had joined the card game, and Chloe had put up her sketch book to lay in the hammock, earbuds in and eyes closed.

Brenda came up to the table and set her water bottle down. "Who's hungry? Dinner's on me."

Dinner was a pretty classic camping meal, hot dogs. Brenda added potatoes, wrapped in foil and grilled, and baked beans.

Everyone gathered at the table to eat, a bottle of soda getting passed around. Almost no one talked while they ate, only asking for this or that to be passed.

Chloe decided to break the silence. "So how long have you and Ashley been a thing, JJ?"

"A little more than a month, officially." JJ glanced at Ashley who blushed when all eyes turned to her.

"Officially? Explain." Chloe propped her elbow on the table, chin in hand.

JJ shrugged, watching Ashley's cheeks turn a deeper shade of pink. "I had to pull my head out of my ass and realize what was in front of me. If I'd done that earlier, we probably could have started dating sooner." She looked at the girls sitting around the table, taking in how much they had changed yet stayed the same. "We all could have reconnected sooner if I hadn't been so stubborn."

"I'm just glad you realized, even if it took a while." Ashley spoke, taking JJ's hand and beaming at her.

Chloe waved off Sarah's sigh at their affection. "Ashley has been pretty quiet about you two. Are you really a good kisser? She rated you very high."

JJ laughed while Ashley tried to admonish Chloe, embarrassed to have JJ find out she'd spilled the beans.

"I suppose I'm decent. I've never kissed myself. How high did she rate me?" JJ ignored Ashley's indignant gasp and set her chin in hand, elbow in the table.

"She gave you a solid 45 on a scale of 1 to 10."

"Really?" JJ arched an eyebrow at Ashley who cocked her head with a wide eyed innocent look. The girls, who'd been paying rapt attention, giggled at their antics.

"But I have a problem, JJ. Our dear blonde friend has been frustratingly tight lipped about any other details. I'm dying from curiosity." Chloe added dramatically.

"Understatement of the fucking century." Rebecca quipped, sitting as close to Amy's as possible, a slender hand on her fiancé's thigh.

JJ wasn't sure what Rebecca meant, but she wasn't about to share intimate details. Especially if Ashley had already drawn a line with her friends. "I'm afraid I can't enlighten you either, Chloe. If Ashie wants it to stay private then that's how it'll stay."

Chloe huffed, then asked a final question. "Black mask? A beer and two shots of whiskey?"

JJ shrugged, "Yeah."

Chloe gave Ashley a smug look and sat back in her chair.

Sarah readjusted her glasses and looked between the trio. "What does that have to do with anything? Amy orders the same thing at bars."

Amy chuckled and patted Rebecca's hand when the redhead looked over at the petite brunette with a mock glare.

Brenda leaned forward, her long braid swinging off her shoulder. "It is a rather cryptic question, Chloe."

Ashley cleared her throat. "JJ and I ran into each other over spring break. It was at the club during their masquerade theme night. Chloe happened to be bartending and saw us together. I didn't know it was JJ at the time, I actually thought she was a guy."

That revelation had most of the girls speechless, Rebecca giggled and looked up at Amy, who just smiled knowingly.

"I can see how that could happen, with your short hair and everything." Sarah supposed, tipping her head to the left and squinting.

"Not to mention the way you dress. More masculine than feminine, dark colors, plain fabrics instead of patterns." Chloe remembered, flicking pale hair from her cheek.

Brenda frowned. "I tend to dress more masculine. I mean, how often do you see me in dresses? Would you mistake me for a man?"

The conversation continued in this vein, Brenda and Chloe leading a discussion over clothing and how it lended itself to assumptions about gender and sexual preferences when Ashley finally had enough.

"It wasn't just the way she'd dressed, guys. Clothing played a part, but so did the dark environment, the mask, her hair, and...her general attitude." Ashley had to catch herself from mentioning what JJ'd had in her pants. "She was the most chivalrous man I'd ever met at a club or anywhere social, for that matter. Eventually finding out she was female really didn't change anything."

JJ snorted a laugh, which turned everyone's attention to her. "I'm not sure what happened falls under chivalrous, Ashie."

Ashley blushed.

Rebecca cut in with dessert before Chloe could ask what had happened. Ashley decided that store bought cookies had never tasted so good.

When the cookies were gone, wood was piled up in the fire pit and a fire started. It was just starting to get dark, and the air was a bit cooler than earlier. The girls gathered around in the circle of chairs and watched the flames leap about and crackle. Sarah nudged the wood every so often to keep the fire big while they talked about what to do tomorrow. More swimming was agreed upon, and Brenda invited everyone to hike the trail she and Ashley had taken. Chloe and Rebecca declined, preferring to sit at the campsite and keep an eye on things.

JJ sat back in the cloth chair, one hand in her lap, the other holding Ashley's. The warmth of the fire, the relaxed environment, and the company had her feeling good, even with the slight nagging need for a cigarette. She sighed and leaned her head back, the stars just visible through the canopy.

Ashley squeezed her hand, getting JJ's attention. Sitting back up JJ took the bottle of tequila Ashley was offering her. A sip sent a shot of warmth through her middle. She passed the bottle to Brenda, who sat to her left. JJ watched as the bottle made the rounds, slowly coming back to her. Another sip, then passed about. JJ had already figured out that bedtime was going to be rough, no time or privacy for hanky panky. Adding the alcohol made her start to think about ways to be discreet, how she could keep some level of sexual intimacy even with five other women in close proximity.

Sarah fell asleep first, curled up in her chair, the fire poker stick still clutched in her hands. Brenda quietly offered to move her, standing to pick up the smaller girl when no one had objections. Chloe took the fire stick, moving some of the embers about lazily.

Brenda returned, but was the next to cede to the growing night. Quiet goodnights followed her into the tent, which she zipped behind her. JJ watched Ashley take a sip from the tequila and offer the bottle with a dopey grin.

"You drunk, or just happily buzzed?" JJ asked quietly, taking the alcohol.

"Yes." Ashley leaned her head back, still grinning.

"You tell me when it's bedtime." JJ whispered before taking her own sip and passing it to Rebecca, who'd walked over to get the booze.

It only took one more round of Tequila before Ashley looked over and whispered, "Bed."

JJ stood and gave Rebecca the bottle, "Time for us to turn in."

"Okay. Amy and I will send Chloe in before she passes out, then douse the fire before we come to bed." Rebecca hugged Ashley when the blonde stood, then hugged JJ. "Goodnight you two."

Ashley led JJ into the tent where a small light offered some visibility. Two king sized air mattresses were pushed together and covered in blankets and pillows. Sarah was curled up on the far left, a little ball under a blanket. Brenda was sprawled out halfway down the bedding, belly down and snoring softly.

Ashley kicked her shoes off, peeling her socks off too before crawling into the bed beside Brenda, leaving plenty of room for JJ on the mattress edge. JJ kicked off her high tops, the old sneakers untied and loose on her feet. She joined Ashley on the bed, moving slowly to avoid jostling Brenda too much. Ashley didn't say anything, but she snuggled close, facing JJ. Her nose nudged into JJ's neck, which sparked at the arousal already teasing at the edges of JJ's awareness. JJ closed her eyes, doing her best to ignore that tingle, and wrapped an arm around Ashley, falling asleep quickly.

The following four days passed with varied, but similar activities. They started every morning off with instant oatmeal and coffee, then a quick jaunt to the lake. Brenda went for a hike every day, always with at least one other girl for safety. Card and board games were exhausted, naps were taken, and books were finished. Chloe tanned quickly, spending much of her time in the sun. Sarah quietly bounced about, catching up with all of them, one on one. JJ had watched with a small amount of envy when Amy and Rebecca went for an evening walk, day four. They both had big grins and rosy cheeks when they joined the fire circle and JJ was dying to have Ashley looking the same way.

Their last night around the fire they made smores. It was messy, but more delicious than JJ remembered. Chloe had pulled out more than one bottle of booze, passing a whipped cream vodka around, followed by a dark rum. They'd spent the day doing some packing, but most of it had been at the lake and everyone was pleasantly worn.

After a couple rounds of alcohol, Sarah spoke up. "We should play Truth or Dare."

Rebecca rotated her third marshmallow and laughed. "What kind of dares are we gonna do in the woods? I'm not peeing in bushes."

Sarah shrugged, her feet swinging as she smooshed a toasty marshmallow between chocolate and crackers.

"I wanna play! We'll just have to be creative." Chloe spoke through a mouthful of smore.

JJ licked chocolate from her thumb. "I would love to play. It's been too long."

Ashley didn't see any real reason to protest, accepting the vodka from Chloe. "I'm in."

Brenda and Amy agreed they'd play, and Sarah was elected to start.

The petite brunette adjusted her glasses and peered around the group. "Rebecca. Truth or Dare."

She rolled her eyes, but Rebecca chose, "Truth."

"Have you ever dyed your hair to be a more vibrant red?" Sarah asked, Chloe gasping at the rather direct question.

"Damn girl. You been hitting the rum extra hard? No, I've never dyed my entire head of hair. I added that blonde streak to my bangs three years ago, but that's it." Rebecca pulled her stick from the fire and tested her marshmallow. "My turn now, right? Hmm. JJ, Truth or Dare."

JJ felt her stomach flip, but answered, "Truth."

Rebecca tilted her head while she considered her question. "Who was the first girl you kissed?"

JJ had a flash of memory, little Megan Perkins blushing and asking for a kiss. "Megan Perkins."

There was a moment of silence while the group absorbed this, all of them familiar with Megan, who worked at the local grocery store, a small town prom queen grown up. "Your turn." Rebecca reminded JJ.

"Chloe, Truth or Dare?" JJ asked.

"Dare." Chloe smirked.

"I dare you to finish that bottle of schnapps from last night." JJ challenged, well aware Chloe hadn't liked the taste, and aware there wasn't much in the bottle. Three shots at most.

"Ugh. You fucking suck." Chloe pouted.

"No. I don't swing that way." JJ couldn't resist the lame joke, which got a weak laugh from Chloe who grabbed the correct bottle and took a deep breath before downing the contents, gagging when it was gone.

"Excellent. My turn. Ashley. Truth or Dare." Chloe wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Truth." Ashley wasn't about to chug anything.

"Hmm...I have so many questions. Which one? Okay, how bout this one. You still got your V card?" Chloe swayed when she leaned forward, the schnapps hitting her hard.

Should've gone with a dare. "No." Ashley blushed hard, very glad for the dark that hid her red cheeks.

"Haha, nice." Chloe giggled and slumped back in her chair.

Ashley cleared her throat. "Brenda. Truth or Dare?"

Brenda paused before she answered. "Dare."

"I dare you to..." Ashley racked her brain for something good, "to show us the tattoo on your ass."

Giggles and playfully taunting 'oohs' echoed among the trees. Brenda smiled shyly, but stood and turned around, pulling down the right side of her swimsuit. She bared just enough cheek to show a soft pastel colored butterfly. She sat down to a round of applause, bowing herself theatrically into her seat.

"Amy. Truth or Dare?" Brenda asked the tall, quiet woman.

"Truth." Amy's quiet voice had a hint of laughter in it.

"Did you really propose to Rebecca on the waterfront, at sunset, on your anniversary?" Brenda asked. This was what Rebecca had told them, but she had no photographic proof, which Chloe had teased her about rather mercilessly.

Amy smiled over at Rebecca who beamed back up at her. "I did."

"Picture proof!" Chloe waved her hands in drunken exasperation while Sarah, Ashley, and Brenda all cooed at the couple.

Amy lifted her hand, Rebecca's fingers entwined, and kissed the back of her fiancé's hand. "Chloe, how about Truth or Dare?"

The game continued until Chloe passed out, followed by Sarah. Everyone headed to bed shortly thereafter, the fire already burned down enough to be doused.

JJ followed Ashley into the tent, buzzing hard from the alcohol and the conversation. Ashley hadn't been kidding when she said things got raunchy.

As they had all week Ashley laid next to Brenda who was already stretched out on her belly, face buried in her pillow. JJ laid down beside Ashley and pulled her close, the big spoon with her back to the edge of the mattress. Almost without thinking about it JJ cupped Ashley's breast, squeezing the plump mound. Her hand drifted along Ashley's torso, finally dipping inside the swim suit the blonde had worn all week, her fingers plucking at the nipple she found.

Ashley turned her head and in the dim light from the nightlight JJ could see her frown. A hand pulled at JJ's wrist, Ashley obviously not in the mood or not comfortable getting frisky with her friends so close. JJ let her hand be removed, but nestled her nose through Ashley's wild tangle of curls to find the warm, soft skin of her neck. JJ didn't want Ashley to feel uncomfortable about sex, but she was starting to go crazy from need. They had not gotten any private time during the days, and the nights had always been out of the question.

Her lips rested on the skin of Ashley's neck while she wrestled with herself. Should she push because she wanted it, or let Ashley be? If she waited, JJ knew she'd be all over Ashley the minute they had any privacy. Her sex drive was on the high end and she couldn't always control herself when she finally had her girl all to herself. Pushing would take that edge off, but she didn't know how Ashley would react, how she'd behave in such proximity to her friends.

With a sigh JJ settled herself behind Ashley, resigned to waiting another night. It wasn't worth it to push when she'd have Ashley however she wanted soon enough.

No sooner had she closed her eyes then she snapped them back open. Ashley was pressing her ass back into JJ's lap, stretching from the feel of things. JJ ignored the pressure of her girlfriend's firm bottom nestling into her groin and even closed her eyes again, readjusting the pillow. She didn't let the next nudge get a reaction, although she felt her self-control slipping and her pussy start dampening.

Ashley added a wiggle to her next nudge, slowly pressing each cheek into JJ's lap. JJ couldn't resist any longer and her arm, draped loosely over Ashley's side, tightened around the blonde as her hand shot between warm thighs to cup a trim mound.

Ashley froze and her hand grabbed JJ's wrist again, but JJ wasn't about to be deterred. She pressed close, her lips bumping Ashley's ear. "Let me have this sweet pussy tonight. You've teased enough. Hmm?" JJ pressed fingertips into hot nylon, the plumpness of Ashley's pussy giving way under the pressure.

Ashley didn't let go of her wrist, but JJ felt the shiver that raced through her. She slipped her fingers into the bikini bottoms and ruffled past the flattened curls. Slickness coated everything, labia, pubic hair, and the gusset of the swimsuit. JJ slipped a single finger between Ashley's pussy lips and sank it into the welcoming heat, all the way to the third knuckle. Both of them groaned quietly when JJ added a second finger, buried just as deeply.

"So fucking wet." JJ growled quietly. She pulled her hand away from Ashley's pussy, bringing her fingers up to Ashley's mouth. Ashley lapped at JJ's fingertips, reluctant to take them fully into her mouth.

JJ didn't press the issue, instead slipping her hand back inside Ashley's bottoms and flicking at the blonde's erect and swollen clit. Ashley gasped, the sudden attention to such a sensitive spot sending tingles and goosebumps racing. JJ brought her arm up, the one she'd had pillowing Ashley's head and touched her forearm to Ashley's mouth, a reminder to be quiet while she continued to rub and tease.

Ashley pressed her mouth into JJ's arm, her heart pounding, ears suddenly perked for any other sound in the tent. No one else made noise, not even the rustle of sheets. This really was risky, being so close to her friends. Part of her wished JJ had just waited. It wasn't like she wasn't going out of her mind with need too. Ashley knew she'd pushed too far with her wiggling though. She squeezed her eyes shut, gripped the blanket underneath them, and gave in to JJ's demanding caress.

JJ felt Ashley's orgasm, her entire body locking up and trembling, her pussy flooding the already soaked bikini bottoms. "Ooh, that's a good baby girl." JJ whispered. She sighed into Ashley's neck and slowed her fingers, easing the blonde down from a rushed orgasm. It didn't help her own arousal, but it made JJ feel good to know she'd gotten Ashley off.

She wasn't expecting Ashley to roll over, and was even more surprised when the blonde snuggled up, nose in JJ's neck and her hands making quick work of the drawstring on JJ's shorts. Ashley's hand cupped JJ's pussy, a finger slipping between smooth, plump lips to play with JJ's clit. JJ wrapped her arm around Ashley and shifted her leg to give the blonde a bit more room. Ashley licked at JJ's neck, nipping the skin and sucking at the hollow of her throat. JJ purred and pushed her hips into Ashley's hand, those nimble fingers pushing her close to the edge.

Pulling her fingers away from JJ's excited clit, Ashley wet them and tapped at the exposed tip, feeling JJ's body tense in reaction. Feeling impish, Ashley frigged that small nub roughly, not completely happy with JJ's pushing for sex. Maybe this would get that message through. JJ exhaled into Ashley's hair, her body tense and sweaty. Ashley stroked her girlfriend's clit gently, waiting for JJ to relax.

JJ sighed and kissed Ashley's forehead, then pulled her hand up to kiss and suck her fingers clean. "Goodnight, baby."

***

JJ was the first one up the next morning, a raging craving for a smoke no longer able to be ignored. She rolled carefully out of bed, crouching on the balls of her feet to let her equilibrium settle. Moving slowly she pulled a nearly empty pack of cigarettes and lighter from her bag, slipped her shoes back onto her feet, and snuck out the tent door.

Early morning sun greeted her, the woods peacefully quiet. She walked to the cold fire pit and with a sigh pulled a cigarette out of the package and lit up. She closed her eyes and exhaled. One week was as long as she could ever go before the need for another smoke got to her. JJ scratched at the back of her head, irritated with her lack of self-control, with the craving of her body for nicotine.

She stood and smoked the first down to the filter, lighting a second when the first was done. She watched the smoke drift away, thoughts of the future rolling through her head.

JJ was so deep in thought she didn't hear the tent zipper, or the footsteps behind her. She almost jumped when Amy's tall frame appeared next to her.