All Comments on 'Joan Discovers Her Submissive Side'

by SHAFERLINE

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great story

i really loved Your writing and cant wait for the next chapter(s) ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can't Wait

I love your attention to detail in describing the clothing and shoes as well as the participants' feelings. Please keep going with the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

I really liked this and am hoping it will continue

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
I can't underdurstand

how women in hi heels are still walking. I've tried hi heels, and I can't go more than two steps without bicumming so horny I would fuck, or be fucked bi. anyone. Three steps and that extends to inanimate objects.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

Please add on to this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Favorite Chapter 3 Excerpt

In addition, there was a half inch wide leather strap attached to the inside front near the top of her genital area and could be connected to a D-ring-type of buckle at the top of her shapely butt cheeks. In this manner, since she wasn't wearing any panties, the strap could be tightened directly against her hooded clitoris, vagina, and up over her anus to the buckling ring in back.

Finally, Susan began tightening the leather strap by threading it through the buckle and securing it tightly in the crack of Joan's butt. Susan pointed out to Joan that the strap was designed so that various "toys" could be attached to it via carefully placed eyelets located so that dildos and butt plugs could be held in place while wearing the corset. She said that there was even a place where a clit clamp could be fastened in place, but for Joan's first time in the Gwendoline-style corset the tight leather strap up her butt crack would probably be enough to keep her occupied.

This made me so hot! I made myself such a crotch strap and after tightening it I was so wet it ran down my legs..... Kisses!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Three ways for Susan to train Joan's clitoris

1. Restrain her supine with her legs spread and stroke her sex lips and clit with a very soft makeup brush. Joan should say 'edge' when she is close, Susan should stop until Joan comes down a little and begin again. No orgasms are granted.

2. Fit Joan with an oval ring that opens her clitoral area and which has a small pendulum that hits the clit when she walks.

3. Fit Joan with a pleasure thong of leather bootlace with a clit knot that rubs when she crosses her legs or walks.

Kissesc

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous