All Comments on 'Joan Wantonly Wants Him to Want Her'

by showher

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
blazing hot

this is soooo fucking hot. i love it. if it were my wife, i would want her to tell me when she returns home with a load of her new lover's cum... so i could lick it out of her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story and just another idiot reviewer

Keep up the great writing and ignore the morons. As for the first reviewer, if you don't like these types of stories stop reading them and stop reviewing them. You obviously aren't mature enough to be on this site, have no imagination and aren't impressing anyone with your rants against authors. Grow up and get a real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
To The Idiot Reviewer Reviewing The Idiot Reviewer

<p>Get a life, dummy. Unfavorable comments are allowed. Only in your communist or socialist mind are people not allowed to say they don't like something. If you think you have any power, use it. Until Literotica says we can't criticize, we will do it while you salute the Nazi flag. </p>

<p>Writer needs to get a better editor. I only read the first few lines and figured out no one involved with this knows grammar or punctuation.</p>

<p>"...the tall man that had spirited me...</p> Read that line and almost puked.

<p>Should be "...the tall man who had spirited me..."</p>

<p>Writer could also have refrained from using past perfect tense, and editor should have pointed that out. Lousy, flowery, formal words all thrown together do not make a total story. Bad writing and bad editing. Very poor effort on part of both.</p>

<p>From that line above, I knew the rest of the story wasn't worth actually reading so I didn't. I just vote the lowest possible scores and pass on, until I see crappy criticism of other commenters. Now I have to comment. Idiot commenter trying to keep others from having free speech. Get a life dummy.</p>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I liked it!

This story had a good storyline, and it was written with a great deal of imagination.

And for the rude reviewer with the premenstrual attitude, if you are so concerned about proper grammar, you would set apart "Dummy" with a comma and capitalized it. Before you lecture others on grammar, perhaps you should take a remedial English course. Until then, we will all simply assume that you may have little man's syndrome. After all, most reasonable people understand that Literotica isn't exactly the Harvard Review.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
To The Idiot Reviewer Reviewing The Idiot Reviewer

To The Idiot Reviewer Reviewing The Idiot Reviewer Reviewing The Idiot Reviewer. Didn't your mother ever tell you that if can't say nothing nice then shut the fuck up! Go be all negative somewhere else...like China - you puritan morons!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
everybody a moron or a idiot if they disagree

people are fighting in the army everyday for your right to say what you please.so people disagree that their right.calling people names for disagreeing with you, those are what kind of people,american.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Erotic

I found this story a turn on. Husband set this up, any fool would have to know how much his wife is attracted to this man. If there is follow up story he will find out, she isn't his any more. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Love Hate Relationship With this Story...

I was debating whether to accord you with a 75 or a 100. See, I have this love hate relationship with your story. Love - I absolutely love your writing technique. The words, the phrases you used was damn good - equalled to those professional published writers. Hate - Damn I hate the storyline - the plot. You portrayed your heroine as one very self-centred, selfish, egoistical bitch who have no regards for her husband, her sons and family. She was only thinking for herself only and that was hateful. Really, I find it hard to rate you accordingly. After much debate I finally click on the 75 as I couldn't bring myself to stomach the selfishness of your heroine. Nonetheless it was a good written piece of work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
To all that slam the husband and blame him.

I found some of the posted comments interesting; others comments were funny and other comments said the reader did not understand what the story was saying in its entirety.

Yes the husband should have tried to stop what was going on when he first discovered his wife was coming on to Tony but did not. The thought that other men would find her sexually attractive was a turn on so it was allowed to continue.

Of course another view would be he did not try to stop it because of a belief that if he was included in what his wife was doing it could be stopped before it became a problem. My question to all that slammed the husband, what spouse is willing to wall them self out of what is going on in their marriage especially when it is very apparent that their spouse is heading down a path that could very likely cause major problems or possibly end the marriage. I assume everyone that made those comments will agree that communication under the circumstances is very important.

The next thing to consider is time. This story unfolds over a period of two years. The truth is we do not how long the wife had been trying to get the dentist to notice her? All we know is she was attracted to him immediately not when she went after him romantically. Actually the husband only stumbled over what his wife was doing by accident. If he had not been at the ball game he would not have seen his wife put herself on display so he might not ever been aware that she was attempting to seduce the dentist. This is the fact that has to be kept in mind; she was the one that was trying to seduce the other person not the husband, not the dentist.

Another issue is since this did occur over multiple years and sometime between the first and second year she told her husband the dentist did not seem to be interested in pursuing it any further after the mutual masturbation during the office visit, which took place a year before the two of the started an actual sexual relationship. To that we could assume he believed the dentist was no longer in the picture and did no longer pose a danger to their marriage.

Also, I do not see anything being said in the story that would warn the husband how deep her emotional bond was towards the dentist or how deep it had developed. It was this emotional bond that keeps her from informing him of the contact at the country club function or as she said she was reluctant to tell her husband why she was agitated after they left the country club because he would probably not like was happening between her and her soon to be lover. It, the relationship, was also the reason she lied to her husband about where she was going and who she would be with that night, remember she told him she and her best friend was going shopping and maybe a movie. She did not say I am going to meet my new lover to get fucked. It seems like the only thing the husband is guilty of is he believed his wife, we know the truth so it seems like it was a poor belief on his part. So it seems to me she is the one that betrayed her husband, marriage and children. It was not the husband that betrayed her. Of course if one does not have the capacity to accept the responsibility when they are at fault they may say it is someone else’s fault not theirs and therefore blame the husband.

My last comment is on collateral damage. This affair is going to affect two husbands, two wives and at least three children. It maybe that one husband and one wife will be ok once the divorces are settled but one husband, one wife and the three children will end up taking it up the ass. I guess maybe some people will believe this is not big deal but to me it is the biggest tragedy in the story. If this subject matter the main part of the story it should be between two married couples without children.

waratahwaratahalmost 17 years ago
Torn

Loved your style, the emotions and detail. Those aspects were perfect. But I felt the story took a serious turn for the worse when Joan stepped out behind Max's back. Sorry, can't give 100 for stories I don't like.

dennyboy2dennyboy2almost 17 years ago
Good but "over written"

To much flowery verbage. Obviously "help" author received from 'Curiosity Kitty" was a little too much. Think the author telling it the way it was instead of through a 3rd party would have vastly improved story- and to hell with perfect grammer- no one uses perfect grammer when they speak!

After reading some of your earlier stories- this was a disappointment- sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The wife is a keeper; the husband will not be short-changed in the least

The better the story, the more 'regulars' shit-talk it!

The story is very, very realistic. Too realistic for some readers. When a wife gets attracted to another man, she becomes resourceful. Men are no different. Sometimes thing unfold fast, sometimes slow. That's life.

If i were to give advice to the husband, i would tell him his wife is a keeper. She can love both of them, satisfy both of them! I would even argue she will keep loving the husband and fuck the dentist once in a blue moon. I got to like her character in the story. I myself would take her as my wife or my lover. But i would like to be with her.

Last, but not least, if you have a 'loving wife' you must love her the way she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bs

I came here because of that other anons comments about her being a keeper. If you are into that, fine. If the husband wants a faithful partner that he can trust then she has to go. Your comment about having to take her as she is was bullshit! If I don't want a slut for a wife I don't have to have one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
showher is a very good writer

He (she) specializes in Loving Wives, Voyeur & Incest/Taboo categories.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Indiscretion?

More like betrayal. I know this is LW and women are supposed betray their husbands as others think it's hot but this is no less than assassination of a marriage for good times.

I also know that I am dealing my stuff here and that's why I read this stuff hoping that I might understand my own fears.

The writing is good if a little wooden The wife is not much. She should have the integrity and decency to strike out on her our to support her narcissism

I think she needs 32 root canals with no anesthetic while he uses her in the chair

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This has to be

One of the best list of trash talk comments on the site, because most of the idiots on both sides had a lot of nothing worthwhile to say about one of the crappiest stories on the site.... hated the story, but loved the narcissistic comments

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous