Joan Wantonly Wants Him to Want Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
showher
showher
231 Followers

I fluffed my curly blonde hair and slipped into a trench coat to conceal my appearance from my sons. I picked up my small black purse containing necessaries and mad money as I prepared to make my exit.

In the garage I sat in the car grappling with my conflicting emotions. I'm married and I love my husband and family. Why would I jeopardize all this to see a man that treated me so poorly? At some time during this inner argument I had raised the garage door and was backing out. I was crossing my Rubicon.

Checking the dashboard clock as I approached the school I noted it was only twenty minutes to eight – another bad sign. I was habitually late to appointments; now I'm arriving early to one I shouldn't even be keeping. I decided to drive around for a little while so as not to appear too eager.

At eight o'clock sharp I arrived at Kennedy El' for the second time that evening. The sun had set and the security lights were the only illumination in the parking lot. A lone vehicle sat in the long indigo shadow of the building. It was a dark BMW four door and the sight of it jolted my heart into a slow drum roll.

As my headlights swept the car a tall good looking man in a bulky white turtle neck and tweed jacket emerged from the driver's side and walked toward my chosen parking spot a few spaces away from the BMW. Quickly I doused my engine, opened the driver's door and took a quick glance in the mirror afforded by the dome light. I stepped out of my car and closed the door.

As the evenings grayness enveloped me I heard a deep resonate voice say, "Hello Joan, I'm so glad you could come."

A slight all over tremble joined the drum roll.

"Hi, Tony," I trilled as he drew near.

Without preamble, he slid his arms beneath my open coat and drew my body close to his own. I tilted my head back and his kiss seared my yielding lips. Our tongues began the night's first foray into the other's hot wet depth.

The pressure of his hand in the small of my back caused me to stand on tiptoes and arch my stomach against his already stirring manhood. I entwined my arms around his neck. I felt so small, so pretty and so protected. He held me tight while I tried to devour his mouth.

Tony finally broke the embrace and in a slightly breathless voice proclaimed himself the proud owner of a great bottle of wine just a few blocks from here. Ushering me to the passenger side of his car he opened the door and I slid in illuminated by the courtesy lights. Making no attempt at false modesty I allowed the skirt of my dress to expose my thighs nearly to the panty line.

Tony leaned into the car and kissed me. Just for a moment his hand dropping to the naked part of my thigh between my panties and stockings and gave me a barely discernible squeeze.

My disappointment at being restricted to a bucket seat was soon forgotten when, in just a few minutes, we turned into the drive at Tony's office. His office was part of an elegantly restored Victorian with the garages attached to the basement level. Half of the structure was rented to an attorney the rest was Tony's dental offices.

Exiting the car I again gave Tony a beautiful view of my gartered thighs and this time a quick flash of black nylon covered mound.

I was led up the stairs, through the offices past the now infamous dental chair and into a beautiful, large office/den at the back of the building. Tony took my coat and hung it on an antique hall tree just inside the door. On the top of a massive walnut desk the only lamp pooled its light on the desktop below the green glass shade. With the turn of a rheostat Tony adjusted the indirect lighting to a mellow glow reflecting off the walnut paneling. It was definitely a man's room smelling like cedar chips and the musk Tony always wore.

Tony approached a small table holding several glasses and bottles where he proceeded to open some wine. I took the opportunity to stroll around the room examining this man's privet retreat. The furniture was mostly leather and expensive and the collections of pictures and knick knacks revealed the owners passions: tennis, cars, basketball etc.

Aware of using this browsing to display my own charms I bent, twisted, stretched and squatted giving my host every opportunity to assess my body.

"Wine," Tony asked?

Two glasses of chilled Pinot Grigio in hand he approached me as I leaned against the edge of the desk. He set glasses on the desk's writing pad. Leaning down and placing a soft, sweet kiss on my mouth his hands encircled my waist, lifted me and sat me on the desktop.

I crossed my legs and the dress immediately fell to each side; once again revealing my gartered thighs.

With another of those loving sweet kisses Tony placed a glass in my trembling hand. This close I was sure he could hear my runaway heartbeat. He leaned against the desk on my right side.

Sipping our wine Tony related how he had wanted to see me but was worried about the professional ethics issue from our previous encounter and his family obligations. Friday at the club he decided to throw caution to the wind should an occasion present itself? So here we were!

Setting our empty glasses on the writing pad he again brought his lips to mine. He was an expert kisser and his tongue snaked between my lip and teeth. I was trying to capture that tongue and suck it as deep as possible in a parody of things that might follow.

Heralded by a charge of electricity and an intake of my breath Tony's right hand found my left breast. After some preliminary fondling through the clinging jersey fabric he slid his hand into the vee created by the wrap dress and held my small, warm, bare breast in the palm of his hand. He made no attempt to squeeze or knead the flesh; just moved his hand up and down weighing the heft of my tit and brushing the tip of the protruding nipple with his thumb. Around his busy tongue muffled moans escaped my lips.

My left hand pushed his hand hard against my breast and I slid down from the desk. Tony pinned my body between his own and the desk. I could feel his stiffening penis pushing into my soft belly just above my pelvis. I spread my legs and ground my whole lower body against his.

Entwining my arms around his neck a torrent of kisses issued from my lips. I kissed his mouth, face, ears and neck. Kissing his neck I could feel the beat of his heart rapidly surging through his body. His right hand abandoned my breast to knead the ample flesh of my ass; soon to be joined by the left hand.

Already past the point of no return I brought my own hand down and started to work it between our two bodies. As if on cue Tony relaxed the grip on my bottom and made room for me to maneuver between us. Through the material of his slacks I ran my hand the length of that magnificent specimen. Reaching lower I could cup his large testicles they felt wonderfully unencumbered. It was obvious Tony was wearing nothing beneath his slacks.

The handsome man holding me suddenly stepped back about two paces. Looking deep into my eyes he said in a voice made husky with passion, "Joan, show me your dress."

The room was silent save for the heavy breathing rushing from both of us. My motor skills failed me and I remained rigid as minutes seemingly ticked by. Finally my visibly shaking right hand reached for the clasp holding my dress closed at the waist.

The dress fell open from neck to knee exposing my black panties, garter belt and nude hose. I still stood with my legs spread the width of my shoulders making no attempt to close them. My titties still partially covered became fully exposed when I shrugged out of the sleeves and let the dress fall to the floor. I placed my hands on my hips and stood more naked than naked in front of my lover.

Tony's eyes drank in every inch of my form. The pubic mound in the black panties was split by a chasm created by the plumpness of my swollen labia. My tits boasted tightly puckered areolas that pushed my nipples skyward about a half inch or more. Allowing Tony ample time take in the front view I slowly pirouetted and bent slightly over the desk. My proud ass in the tightly stretched nylon was on display; to be used as he wished.

Tony closed the distance between us and pushed me down until my elbows rested on the desk. His fingers began to manipulate my ass, pussy and milked my dangling breasts by the nipples. He just petted and played with me for an eternity. The only sounds were my moans and his heavy breathing. His every touch sent vibrations through my body almost like plucking the strings of a bass violin.

I felt him draw away for a moment then his fingers hooked the waist band of my black nylon underpants. Slowly he lowered them down my thighs until they were free drop to a puddle around my ankles. I stepped out of my abandon panties and turned facing my exquisite tormentor. Still fully clothed Tony crushed me to his chest and his hands busied themselves with the fullness of my ass. They traced the edge of the garter belt and the garters where the pressed into the flesh of my thighs and buttocks. The rough tweed of his sports jacket continued to stimulate my breasts pushing the nipples to new heights and sensitivity.

His erection throbbed against my stomach and I broke my hungry kiss long enough to pant into Tony's neck, "Use me, my love, I'm yours."

He held a dozen heartbeats longer then disengaged himself from the embrace. Stepping back he appraised my body, naked, except for garter belt, hose and my black patent pumps.

Handing me the forgotten wine glasses then meeting my eyes he said, "Why don't you get us a refill."

The wine was on the far side of the room and I was about to give my maiden runway presentation. I was almost totally naked being given orders by a fully clothed man that I would do anything to please. I felt used and excited at the same time. I was aware of the lubricant between the lips of my cunt, my breasts displayed tightly puckered areolas tipped with pinkish-brown gumdrops and my whole body trembled with desire.

As I walked slowly across the room I could feel Tony's eyes measuring the sway of my ass as each cheek took its turn in the struggle to be noticed. I bent at the waist as I poured the wine displaying my full roundness in all its glory. Turning, I started back; my tits bouncing on my chest. Tony eyed me from bottom to top with eyes lingering on my pussy and the moisture there reflecting the room lights. I was on fire. The more he looked at me the hotter I became. The light arousal perspiration was starting to appear on my upper lip, my back and between my breasts.

My body displayed an overall tremble joined by uneven breathing and hands so obviously shaking you could see the wine sloshing in the glasses.

When I reached my destination I handed Tony his wine, sat mine on the desk and sank to my knees. I wrapped my arms around his legs and rained kisses on his dick and balls still confined in his slacks. I buried my face in the cloth as my hands massaged his firm ass and pulled him to me.

"I want you," quaked from my mouth, "I want you in my mouth."

Sitting back on my heels I undid Tony's belt and the little clip at the top of the fly. The whirr of the zipper seemed amplified in the quiet room. The slacks fell in a pool at his feet only a few inches from a pair of black nylon panties. Tony's perfectly shaped and proportioned cock sprang forward, bobbing free, in front of my face.

Light pink; his substantial tool arced skyward from the contrasting nest of dark curly hair at the base of his stomach. It was circumcised, smooth and the head was a shiny darker red. I wrapped my hand firmly around his throbbing cock. My fingers barely met. With my hand buried in that dark hair almost half of the hot shaft protruded from my fist

Tony had shed coat and sweater and stood naked before me. He was beautiful. The well toned forty-something, still exhibiting tan lines acquired this past summer, bent low and took my face between his hands. He gave me a deep searching kiss. Pulling away he looked in my eyes and told me I was the loveliest thing he'd ever seen.

Still holding my face in his hands and still staring into my eyes he said in a trembling voice, "Suck my cock."

The crude vocabulary was like a bolt of lightening surging through my body exiting through my tits and turning my vagina into a cauldron of hot desire.

Trying to maintain eye contact I brought my mouth forward to engulf the portion of Tony's dick protruding from my hand. As my red painted lips encircled the shiny head my other hand fondled his large balls. The saliva started to flow as I swirled my tongue around the super smooth surface of the glans and traced the ridge line with my tongue's tip. Moans were now emanating from a deep throaty source above me.

"Yes!" "Yes!"

His hands entwined themselves in my hair as he slowly forced himself deeper into my willing mouth. I sealed my lips around that shaft and sucked as hard as I could. My cheeks imploded against his burning meat and a childish whine escaped his lips.

Reluctantly releasing his manhood I held the head in my right hand against his taunt abdomen. I paid homage to the underside of that cock from head to base. I kissed, licked and nipped down the swollen member until my face was lost in the jungle of wiry, brown pubic hair. The familiar scent of his aftershave musk was as evident here as on his face and neck. It was more intoxicating than the forgotten wine.

I nuzzled my face in that wonderful nest while I continued to fondle him. My tongue flicked out like an asp to find the two firm but tender eggs hanging in there protective sack below the searing hot meat I held against his belly. Finding my goal I managed to suck one whole ball into my large mouth where I bathed it with my tongue and very gently sucked it coaxing more moans and childish whimpering from the source above.

After paying equal tribute to the other testicle I quit his balls and released his penis to drop down onto my upturned face. Using only my mouth I managed to once more engulf his shaft. I sucked in and released to a regular rhythm. Steadily increasing the tempo I held his balls gently in my hand until I could feel them start to draw up. At the same time his body started to grow rigid. I released his cock from my wet vacuum with an audible pop, stood up and squeezed his shaft very tightly until the buildup to a climax subsided.

We stood with our nude bodies molded together; the lamplight revealing the sheen of sexual perspiration. His hands worked my plump ass occasionally straying to my breasts or vulva. He sucked on my tongue until I thought it would be torn from my mouth. Then his tongue would start the dental exploration between cheeks and teeth and under my tongue.

"Now!" his voice creaked out.

"Yes, god yes."

"Turn around and lean over the desk."

With one last devouring kiss I turned around and once more placed my elbows on the smooth walnut surface. My ass was slightly above my shoulder height and framed by the garter belt still indenting my flesh.

Those long, flawlessly manicured fingers were fondling my ass and caressing the puffy wet folds of my labia. Finding the love bud at the top of my pussy Tony rolled it between his thumb and one of those beautiful fingers.

Reaching behind me I found the scalding hot rod swaying in front of his taunt stomach. I stroked his cock in an awkward, underhand hand manner but it felt good to me; I could feel the searing head on the inside of my forearm a couple inches passed my wrist. Tony started a thrusting motion and the muffled, whimpering moans were now a duet.

"Now, please, I'm ready." I entreated through a partially clenched jaw.

As I guided Tony's magnificent penis to the lips of my desire my mind pictured steam erupting as when hot lava meets the sea. His generous dick pushed past the swollen entranceway into the hot slick interior of my vagina. I could feel the ridge of the head as my walls strove to clamp tightly to his shaft.

Very slowly, the intruder advanced until I felt it would reach my throat. Then just as slowly withdraw to the entrance while my cunt vainly attempted to hold him and suck him back into its depths. Then the cycle would start again.

"God, that feels good. It's so hot. Yeeess. More." I was babbling now.

Reaching beneath my body Tony began to milk my hanging tits again by pulling and twisting the protruding nipples.

Grunts and moans had replaced any known language for Tony as his tempo of assault increased. I could feel the sweat of his stomach on my ass during each stroke as he buried his steaming staff to the hilt in my pussy.

The strokes continued to come faster and faster. Tony's hands forsook my breasts for a firm grip on my hips. He was now starting to slam into my backside resulting in obscene sounds as our wet bodies collided. My clitoris was trapped between Tony's cock and the edge of the desk. Each thrust was like a small jolt of electricity.

I was now fingering my own damp and puckered breasts. I could taste the sweat beaded on my upper lip. The tickly, itchy, bees buzzing feeling at the bottom of my belly was rapidly growing.

My ass thrust back with authority to match Tony's every stroke.

The Timpani drum had started its roll . . .

The cymbal crashes were louder and louder . . .

My legs began to stiffen . . .

My toes wished to be rid of the pumps so they could curl into the carpet . . .

Tony's strokes were becoming desperately fast matched by his gasping grunts and moans . . .

The drum roll and cymbal crashes were now one long continuous crescendo . . .

My total body was one locked straining muscle spasm as a scream escaped my throat and my pussy tried to suck in every last millimeter of that wonderful burning instrument.

Tony slammed into my lava pit, with enough force to move the desk; his hands gripping my hips against his groin hard enough to cause next day bruises.

Even though we were pressed tight together Tony seemed to be trying to go deeper into me as each jet of hot cream erupted from his buried cock.

My own body, rigid as if in seizure, was experiencing wave after wave of fluttering lightning jolts each time Tony's cock throbbed out his steaming seed. Unbidden cries, words and groans continued to spew forth from the lips that only minutes before had surrounded that beautiful penis.

"Oh god, I love you!" tumbled from my mouth at the peak of my climax.

The words hung in the air like a layer of fog over a swamp; neither of us acknowledging my proclamation.

Tony collapsed on my back and we lay fused as his penis made a few slow valiant strokes, softened and withdrew.

The passion subsided as we sat naked on the carpeted floor fondling each other and sipping the long forgotten wine. Tony went to retrieve more wine. The chill of evaporating perspiration prompted me to drape my dress over my shoulders.

From across the room he said, "You are a goddess, it was terrific." Very non-committal.

Still, I knew as I watched the swaying manhood beneath this beautiful, beautiful man that tonight was not going to be a one-night stand. My mind filled with questions. How would I tell Max about my indiscretion? Will Max become my co-conspirator willing to share me with Tony?

But for now – stroking Tony's responding penis – the night was still young!

showher
showher
231 Followers
12