All Comments on 'Joanie Goes to Europe'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love your writing, hot story

I stumbled on this last night and just finished reading this last of Joanie's adventures; don't worry, I'll read all the others as soon as I can. I love your writing. The story is not only hot, but full of wonderful characterization that makes me feel as if I know Joanie, Phillip and Mike. It's people with characters I both love and hate; the plot is a good one, and the story moves well. Thank you for sharing such talent with us. Please keep Joanie's story coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Keep them coming

For a moment there I felt like I was reading a book instead of an erotic story. Well done!

MuhndoggieMuhndoggiealmost 8 years ago
Great storyline!!

Joanie is evolving nicely, keep it up!

erotikoserotikosover 7 years ago
Smokin' Hot!

Excellent story, hot as a two dollar pistol and generally well-written, but it does need editing to clean up the typos, spelling, grammar and syntax errors. Still a very good read, and well-deserving of a five star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very well written

I often just skip to the sex parts when reading stories like these and very rarely read stories this long. However, this plot was clearly well thought out and captivating all the way. Well done and keep it up.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 5 years ago
#MeToo

It seems appropriate to be reading this chapter in March! Men can be pigs! Joanie seems to be a magnet for them. I share her disgust with Harwood and his ilk! Reminds me of a certain resident of D.C.! Five stars! A refreshing change from the often-bimbo Joanie! Good for her. Too bad she forgave that jerk, James. He definitely didn't deserve it.

JB, your writing has improved tremendously very quickly. This chapter is head and shoulders above the earlier Joanie stories. Well done!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 5 years ago
My bad!

Who the heck is James? It's Phillip that's the jerk. Can't wait until he gets his!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
For fucks sake.

It’s compliment not complement. Grab a dictionary and look up the two words and memorize the meanings of each.

chris61991chris61991over 2 years ago

A slight nit, I guess, but I am confused. I am really enjoying the Joanie stories so far, by the way! So, Joanie meets a tourist Mike at the Arc and goes to a movie with him, In 1 paragraph, it says she stashed the cross in her purse, then she gets topless, and it says she cross is dangling between her bare breasts, but the Bulgari necklace is put away. I thought the cross was the cross necklace from Bulgari. Shortly after that, it again seems to mention the cross being stashed, but I thought it was between her bare breasts when she was topless in the theater and when she is bouncing on the guy (tourist Mike) there is mention of the cross bouncing, too! So, is it in her purse, or dangling from her neck? Again, I said I'm confused, so maybe I'm missing some subtly here...?

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitover 1 year ago

Joanne just keeps getting better and more interesting as the story progresses.

Love the sex, especially the gang bangs and bondage.I

Anna

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES