All Comments on 'Joanie's Winter Vacation'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
dodgeboy1dodgeboy1almost 8 years ago
what a story...

This was amazing, so we'll written, incredible....

erotikoserotikosover 7 years ago
Excellent!

Generally very well-written, but it does need a bit of editing to clean up a few grammatical, syntax and spelling errors. All in all, it's quite a good effort and clearly deserving of 5 stars for some very hot sex. Write on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It reads like a true story

Which is probably why it made me so angry. It just seemed like a blasé attitude towards rape the friend whose house it was should’ve told her parents about the sex freak brother filming her naked and being caught raping her friend. Plenty of ways to pitch her version of events so she doesn’t get into too much trouble, otherwise it’s enabling a sex offender to carry on. If it’s just a story then yup I freely admit I’m probably overreacting. It’s a testament to how well written it is.

Pathetic little boys only able to think with the tiny brain, I guess this means they’re probably running for political office in the US.

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 4 years ago
I hope this was only partly autobiographical...

"YES, YES!" and "MAKING LOVE! was a Fun Start for me.

Joanie making her own choices is not an indictable offense; however,

the victimizing became disgusting for me.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Oh the pitfalls (or is it benefits) of being an exhibitionist in this technological age. Another great story in the Joanie series. I look forward to reading more. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Joanie Series Info