Joanna's Story Ch. 04

Story Info
Celia agrees to have sex with Ken's witch-bitches.
5.2k words
4.41
16.5k
1

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 02/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RavenSSS
RavenSSS
197 Followers

Four days have passed since Celia talked with Susan on the phone. She thinks that Susan has decided to forego threesomes with Ken and her. Celia believes she will have to call the next woman in Ken's 'date' book. She was not looking forward to telling the next woman that Ken wanted a three way with her and Celia. She had put off the next call, but Ken was threatening her, and she couldn't make any more excuses. He was ready to take her down to the basement again.

Fortunately, after much angst and agonizing, Susan decided to go through with Ken's plan. She showed up at Celia's on Saturday evening about five minutes after Ken left to go drinking.

"Oh Susan, I'm so glad to see you. I was afraid you changed your mind. Let me pour some wine for you."

"I did change my mind, Celia. After we talked on the phone, I told myself, 'No way would I allow myself to come under Ken's power again. After a lot of soul searching, I realized I was just kidding myself. I had to come here. I sat outside in my car until I saw Ken leave. I just couldn't face him tonight, but I wanted to look into your eyes and hear you say that this was what you were really willing to do. If you are, I'm ready, too. If you're feeling guilty thinking I'm doing this only to help you, forget that. I need to have sex with Ken no matter what he does to me."

"Thank you, Susan, for deciding to come back and for trying to salve my feelings. I think we'll be able to handle this if we work together. I won't let Ken hurt you badly. However, when I tried to deal with him about what he'd do to you, I wasn't completely successful. Before I tell you about his ultimatum, I need to know more about Wicked Wiccan Wednesdays. Okay?" Susan nodded but hung her head in despair.

"Susan, how much time would you spend with Ken and DeeDee in the loft? Did you leave after sex and the beatings?"

"I'd leave after he beat me, but we played games during the evening. I was usually there from about eight or nine o'clock until midnight. If I were there till twelve, the cab would be waiting out in the back parking lot. I guess Ken had an arrangement with the driver to be there at twelve. If I left earlier, Ken would have to call the cab. If it were later, the driver would wait until I came out to the cab. I never had to worry about being outside alone."

"Games? What kind of games? You mean like cards or board games?"

"Oh Celia, no. I mean sex games, humiliating games, painful games, but I'm uncomfortable telling you. It's so embarrassing. Do I have to tell you?"

"Susan, what could be more embarrassing than the type of sex and the beatings he inflicted on you? You told me about that. I need to know the rest and you need to tell it to someone. Me. You can't hold it in forever."

"I'll tell you some of it, but I'll need time to tell all of what he had his witch-mate and I do. " Susan took a deep breath, looked up at the ceiling and began.

"He would -- he would - one thing he made us do was race each other in that long living area of the loft. He would put things in our pussies and have us run the length of the loft -- sometimes back and forth. If we dropped -- it -- out of our pussies, we had to pay a penalty. The loser of the race also had to pay a penalty. Sometimes we had to have a handicap during the race. Oh Celia. May I have another glass of wine before I tell you more?" Celia poured wine for the woman.

"What would he put in your vaginas, Susan?"

"Different things for each race: the handle end of a whisk broom; a broom; a coke bottle; a huge dildo; the handle end of one of the whips he beat me with; one of my shoes; several ping pong balls; and, and, and...

Some would drag on the floor and really hurt when we tried to move fast. I just can't tell you any more now. I'll try to tell you the next time I come here."

"I can't believe he'd put your shoe inside you. That sounds too gross even for Ken."

"Well, he did. He'd lubricate my pussy with K-Y gel and push the toe end of the shoe up inside me. The heel would be outside up near my clit. That was one time that I argued with him. I insisted he put a condom on the shoe so dirt on it wouldn't get inside me. He finally relented, but I had to pay a penalty. He made me stand out in the parking lot naked for a half hour until the taxi came. His witch-mate waited with me and held my clothes while I dressed in front of the cab driver. I think that's why I was so scared of having to go all the way home naked. It was so awfully humiliating. The cabby sat there and grinned the whole time I was dressing.

When my shoe was in me, I had to run the race with the other shoe on my foot. Every step was sheer torture, but Ken just smirked. He didn't put a shoe up inside his witch-mate. That was my handicap. He just had her put the whiskbroom in her pussy. He was never fair about what he had the two of do. Of course, I lost the race and had to pay another penalty."

"You keep referring to the other woman as his witch-mate. Wasn't it DeeDee?"

"No. There were three -- No, four others -- well, five, including me -- during the time I was going there."

"I'm having a hard time keeping up with all this. Let's go back. What 'penalty' did you have to pay when you lost a race or dropped -- whatever was inside you? I think I need another glass of wine, too. Why don't you have another? If you get tipsy, I'll call a cab for you. I'll give you money for a cab tomorrow to pick up your car. Where did you park? I didn't hear you drive up."

"I parked on the street so Ken wouldn't see the car when he came back. I'll leave by the back door. You won't have to call a cab. I learned to drink and hold it when I was seeing Ken. I had to do something to deaden my conscience.

The penalty? Well, one penalty was that I had to drink a whole glass of water out of his witch-mate's pussy. He'd put her back up against the wall so that her pussy was up in the air and her knees down beside her. He'd put a funnel into her pussy and poured water in her a little at a time while I drank it out through a straw. It wasn't too bad except when it was DeeDee's dirty pussy. At least the other women were cleaner. I'll have to tell you about the worse penalties another time. Celia, am I going to have to do stuff like that now?'

"No honey, but you will have to do some things you won't like. I had to agree to them or Ken would refuse to stop whipping you. This is what he stipulated. I'm so sorry, Susan. The panty drawer. You'll have to wear your panties for two weeks -- twenty-four hours a day. You must masturbate at least twice a day while wearing them. You can't shower or bathe, but you can take a sponge bath during the two weeks. If you have your period during that time, you can wear a tampon the two days of your heaviest flow, but not otherwise. That's the best I could do. No douching or washing your pussy. I know it's gross, but Ken is adamant. I realize it'll be nauseating for you to have to put some woman's filthy panties in your mouth, but it won't be pleasant for me either. I'll have to, uh, do, uh, perform, uh, oral sex on you -- on your unwashed - genitals. Susan, before you leave tonight, you must teach me how to do that. At least I'll know what you taste like when you're clean.

Susan, I'm hoping that the other women I have to call will say no, and it'll just be the two of us. I hope we can develop a rapport and be able to commiserate with each other. By the way, you mentioned that you were a witch-mate. How did that come about?"

The woman took a deep breath and explained. "Ken used to tell his women, in front of his witch-mate, that they could replace the current woman if they did something outstanding to please him. We all tried to think up something, something special but every time I'd mention something, Ken would say that had already been tried. But one night he had me straddling DeeDee's mouth while she ate me out.

When I orgasmed, I squirted in her mouth. She screamed and said I had pissed in her mouth. I hadn't, Celia. I had just come in her mouth, but she was angry and threatened me. Ken laughed and said that I had amused him. He probably thought I had peed in her mouth. He asked me if I could pee some more, and I had to tell him yes. He never allowed us to go to the bathroom while we were in the loft and my bladder was always full. Ken said that heightened our sex pleasure.

He told DeeDee to open her mouth wide and press it up against my pussy. Then he told me to empty my bladder in her mouth. DeeDee protested but Ken said, 'That's twice!' and she stopped. He told her that if she spilled one drop, he'd give her a third punishment. She wilted. Without any more hesitation, she pressed her mouth up against me, and I did it. I peed until my bladder was empty.

DeeDee cried. She knew she had lost her witch-mate status and that she'd have to endure two punishments. I had mixed emotions. I would be seeing Ken every Wednesday and not have to endure whipping, but I knew what other things his witch-mates had to do.

DeeDee had asked, 'Can I at least pierce her nipples?' Ken said no, that I'd have to do that myself. I thought he meant putting rings in my nipples but that's not what he meant. He handed me a packet of four acupuncture needles and told me to put them completely through my nipples, or I'd have to take DeeDee's punishment and she'd remain his witch-mate.

He told me to be grateful that they weren't hypodermic syringe needles that were much thicker. Having to put those needles through my tits was a nightmare. They hurt terribly because they were long, and I had to keep pushing them through until they couldn't go any farther. I had to wear them the rest of the night and couldn't take them out until I got home.

Ken told me that one punishment that his witch-mate had to endure if she ever said no to something he wanted was to have the needles inserted from the nipple tip through into her breast. Believe me, I never said no to anything he asked me to do.

At midnight, Ken's witching hour, the three of us went down to the parking lot. Ken had written some instructions on a piece of paper, and DeeDee read them and gasped. I think she would have argued or refused, but she gritted her teeth and reread what he had written. She was afraid of a third punishment. DeeDee and I were both naked, but Ken said I could put my dress back on after the cab driver looked me over and saw the needles in my tits. To make things worse, after I put my dress back on to go home, the needles kept catching in the material and would jiggle the needles. It was awful. Then he told the cab driver that I wasn't allowed to take the needles out of my tits before I left the cab.

DeeDee had to go home naked. The driver took me home first. When we reached my house and before I got out, DeeDee told me what her instructions, her second punishment, said. She had to proposition someone to have sex with her before she got home. The cabby would drive her around town until they saw a man or a woman walking alone. DeeDee would have to call him or her over to the cab, tell the person that she was incredibly horny and ask if he or she would have sex with her. If it were a woman, DeeDee had to offer to go down on her. DeeDee told me that she would get even with me if it took the rest of her life to do it. She really scared me. I tried to tell her that it was Ken's idea, not mine, but she wouldn't listen. Losing her witch-mate status made her furious. Having to screw or eat a stranger heightened that fury.

Just getting out of the cab was sheer torture. The acupuncture needles hurt like hell when I would move and the dress material kept pulling at them. By the time I walked to my apartment, my boobs were on fire. It took me nearly an hour before I could ease the needles out and put some salve on the wounds. Did that discourage me from wanting to see Ken again? For that night it did, but I was back in the loft the following Wednesday as his witch-mate.

I found out later that DeeDee had propositioned three men and one woman that night, but they all refused her invitation. She begged the cabby to fuck her, but he said he was married and couldn't do it. She offered to go home with him and eat his wife, too. He must have felt sorry for her because he finally did screw her. She knelt on the back seat and he did it to her doggy; then he had her suck him clean, so his wife wouldn't smell DeeDee's pussy juice on him. However, DeeDee's smell is very strong,

Unfortunately, DeeDee didn't get him clean enough and his wife could still smell her, threw a fit and told him she wanted a divorce. She had previously suspected him of screwing his female fares. To add insult to injury, when Ken found out that the cabby had fucked DeeDee instead of having a complete stranger do it, he wouldn't let the cab driver pick up his witch-bitches any more. DeeDee was an expensive piece of ass for the cabby -- and he was just trying to be a Good Samaritan.

Celia, you're married to a monster. You have to break away from him."

"You're right, Susan, but not just now. I need time to work this out. In the meantime, please don't desert me. I need your cooperation. Don't tell me anymore now. I can handle only so much. Another glass of wine? No? Well then, can you teach me how to have oral -- how to eat a woman's vagina? Let's go into my bedroom."

The two women went into the master bedroom and, on Ken and Celia's marital bed, Susan explained and showed Celia how to eat her pussy. Celia practiced on Susan for almost two hours, bringing her to orgasm several times. Celia wanted to eat her one more time -- for practice, she said, but Susan wanted to leave before Ken came back. Anyway, her clitoris was sore from Celia's intense sucking. She seemed to be so hungry to eat Susan that she didn't suck softly and delicately. After Susan left, Celia masturbated. She wished that she had asked Susan to lick her until she came. Well, there was always next time.

Celia had been pleasantly surprised that performing oral sex on another woman wasn't as bad as she had anticipated. She had actually enjoyed the taste and texture of Susan's genitals. She would have no trouble eating Susan from then on, but she was apprehensive about the other women she probably would have to have oral sex with.

Like Celia, Susan was a squirter, but when Susan came in her mouth, Celia found the fluid to be almost tasteless. She had no trouble swallowing it. Then too, this way, the bed wouldn't get soaked. Celia wasn't unhappy at all about the evening's sex session. She wondered if maybe she were bisexual. She had also enjoyed the time that Karla ate her. She masturbated again.

"Well Celia, have you called those other women?" Ken queried. "If you want your ass to heal, you better find at least a dozen women for our little game."

"No Ken, you're not going to whip me again, ever. I'll go along with the three-

ways to protect OUR daughter, and you can use the flicker on me, but I won't put up with the welts and bruises. If you manage to hit me with the whip, cane or sjambok, I'll kill you in your sleep. I found the pictures that you've been taking of the brutality that you have been so lovingly bestowing upon me since we were married. You shot yourself in the foot -- hoist on your own petard -- by taking those pictures. Look it up in the dictionary if you don't understand what that phrase means. I don't want to use the pictures because they would shame and embarrass me, too. However, if I have to murder you, they'll be my defense. Don't bother to look for the pictures. I mailed them and the videos to my father's attorney with instructions to give them to the police and several newspapers out of your father's "jurisdiction" if either of us is murdered. Close your mouth. It's not manly. I'd like to remind you, also, of the times I've drenched you. Those pictures you took will come back to haunt you. Wouldn't you like those pictures on front pages?

Unfortunately, I found your 'stash' too late and had already sworn to go along with the three-ways if you agreed to certain terms. I won't go back on my word, but don't push your luck. You had better stick to your side of our awful bargain. I'll have sex with you and your women in the ante-bedroom, but I'll sleep in the master bedroom by myself. You can sleep on the 'wet spot" in the anteroom. Don't ever come near me other than when we're abusing those other women. Another thing, I found and damaged the camera equipment you set up in the anteroom. You will not take pictures of what we do in there. The broken cameras are in the basement. And no, I couldn't get through to the cameras you have set up in the basement. Evidently, you had their niches built into the cellar when the house was built. I'll keep trying to get through your safeguards, though.

Yes Ken, I'll try to find a dozen or even more women for our Friday night 'poke her' sessions. That way, each woman won't have to put up with your malevolence too often -- as I'll have to do. Yes, Friday night. No more Wicked Wiccan Wednesdays; and no more women going home naked. I may have agreed to that in our 'business" deal, but I'll find a way to stop it. You're not going to humiliate those women even after they leave here. There won't be a witch-mate, either. You'll play fair with all of the women."

Ken said nothing, but went to the basement where he found and smashed the anteroom cameras. He threw them against the walls until there was nothing left of them but small fragments. For some reason, he seemed a bit upset.

Ken knew he had lost the game. The agreement he made with Celia took the teeth out of it. He had kept the panty drawer and increased the time to two weeks of the woman's secretions. He couldn't wait to see the look on each face when she put the filthy panty crotch on her tongue. She had to keep it in her mouth and swear she wouldn't take it out until she was home. The only time she would be permitted take it out was when she asked to eat Celia's pussy. Of course, Celia would have to suck and lick the woman's vagina, too. Ken would see to it that the woman's dirty genitals would make Celia hurl her cookies, and then he'd punish Celia for that.

He wouldn't be able to use the heavy whips on their bottoms and thighs, but he had insisted on using the flicker; Celia had finally agreed. He had wanted to be able to snap the woman's clit twelve times, but Celia was adamant in her refusal. In exchange, he demanded that at least he be allowed to use just one whip snap on her slit, and after considerable debate, Celia relented. Ken demanded that he be able to put nipple and labial clamps on the women, and Celia was so tired of this negotiation that she had thrown up her hands and agreed. She had also agreed that Ken could have any aspect of sex, no matter what. She knew that Ken probably wouldn't want to put his penis in a woman's rear, but the two women would be expected to insert their tongues into those orifices. Though the woman's genitals would be 'ripe', her anus had to be pristine if Ken wanted any variable of anal sex. Carla was concerned about E Coli and other nasty germs.

Ken agreed that Celia wouldn't have to suck the women's toes or feet, but he denied that refusal to the other women. Ken had even been able to keep the use of acupuncture needles. He also wanted candles; naïve Celia couldn't imagine what he wanted to with candles and allowed him that option.

Ken also demanded that he could put anything that fit into the women's vagina, and Celia had added the proviso: as long as it was clean and had no sharp edges. He also wanted to be able to put any size butt plug in the woman's rear. Celia was unaware of how huge butt plugs could be and agreed

Celia felt that she had lost the negotiations, but it was the best she could do. The women would still be used and abused, but she thought she had won the most important aspect: NO heavy whipping, with the exception of that one and only one flick of the woman's genitals.

RavenSSS
RavenSSS
197 Followers
12