Joanna's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In preparation for that one whip snap, Ken practiced his mastery of the long plaited whip. He would spend long periods of time in the basement snapping the end of a soda straw. The end of the straw would be bent and flattened when he kept the popper, a narrow strip of leather, on the end of the whip, but when he took it off, he became expert enough to clip off a bit of the straw. He had no intention of clipping off the woman's clit or a piece of her labia, but he wanted her to know that he could do it. The popper would be enough to make her scream in agony, and Ken was looking forward to that sound. He had wanted to use it on her nipples, too, but Celia had put her foot down and wouldn't agree to it. The nipple clips and acupuncture needles would have to do. When Ken considered what he had to agree not to do, he used the whip on anything it could reach and damaged quite a few objects in the basement.

Celia braced herself, took a deep breath, and began to call women in Ken's 'date' book. The first two told her they were married, but one said she'd be interested. Celia said the 'offer' wasn't open to married women; Ken didn't want some irate husband to come looking for him. The next four agreed but changed their minds when they learned of the new rules of the panty drawer. A few more declined when they learned of the other indignities. Celia was sick to her stomach by the time she had called nine women; there were no takers. Celia could not make any more calls and, sobbing her heart out, realized she may have to murder Kenny. What would happen to little Joanna if she went to prison? This was a no win situation.

After lying across her bed crying for a while, she thought that maybe Susan might make the calls. She called Susan who came right to the house. Susan held Celia in her arms and told her that she would try to make the calls, but she wasn't sure. After a dozen calls, and only two agreements, Susan was unable to call any more that night. The two women made love, and Susan was able to bring Celia to orgasm; Celia's tension eased up, and she felt better. After Susan left, Celia had a difficult time falling asleep. They needed at least ten more women to agree, and she knew she would be unable to make another call. What would she do if Susan couldn't or wouldn't? After tossing and turning for hours, she cried herself to sleep.

Susan called Celia at ten the next morning, all excited. She had called Ken's two assistants at the photo studio and, after broadly explaining the situation, they agreed to think about it; they wanted to know what was in it for them. Although by this time, they were jaded by the constant stream of women through the shop and their sexual participation, they didn't want to join in the Friday night sex games. They knew how cruel Ken could be.

Celia thought about phoning them, but decided to go to the studio and talk to them face to face. The two women, Starla and Dina, were very wary of how they would fare and how this would play out if they agreed to make the phone calls. Celia told them she knew of their role in seducing women for Ken's use -- and their use. She would look the other way and not make any trouble for them if they would act as her and Susan's go-between in this and other matters. She would also step in and challenge Ken if he ever attempted to fire them. The two women talked it over and agreed to make the calls.

Since they had files on all of Ken's women, they were in a better position to find women who would be eager to play sex games with Ken. Furthermore, Starla and Dina thought it would be great fun to tell the other women what to expect and hear them agree to whatever Ken might do to them. Celia was so relieved that she kissed the two women -- on the mouth.

Eight days later, Starla called Celia to tell her that they had contacted sixty-two of Ken's former witch-bitches and women they and Ken had seduced at the photo studio; they found seventeen women who were more than anxious to be with Ken again no matter what the cost. Celia was stunned. She couldn't believe that any woman would agree to be abused just to have sex with her brutal husband. Who WERE these women? Then she realized that she was one of them.

While waiting for the photo shop women to find more players, Susan and Celia had satisfied Ken's sex lust and allowed him to perpetrate his indignities on them. After much soul-searching Susan realized she had lost much, but not all, of her craving for Ken; she had found love, sex and solace in Celia's arms. Celia felt a lot of affection for Susan and enjoyed sex with her, but was not in love with Susan. Susan was so smitten with Celia that she asked if she could join in on all the Friday night sessions. Celia consented.

Celia found herself thinking about Karla quite a bit these days. Karla had come to her rescue more than once during the years after Celia's marriage to Ken. Karla had completed her university courses and nurses training; she had become an OR nurse in a large metropolitan hospital on the other side of the state. She had come back to Mackey on holidays and time off from her duties and had never failed to visit Celia; she had told Celia that she loved her and would do anything in the world for her. Strange for two straight woman to have such extremely strong feelings for one another. Celia felt herself pining for gorgeous Karla. She fantasized about Karla returning to Mackey and the two of them living together.

"Ken, I've decided that there will be a witch-mate after all; however, she will be my mate, not yours. I'm referring to Susan, and I'm warning you now, you are NOT to abuse her in any way. Susan's panties will be the first with which to gag the next woman, but that will be her only participation in that foul panty drawer thing you dreamed up. Instead of threesomes, Susan has agreed to join in and there will be foursomes or whatever you call them."

Ken was not completely happy with Celia's plan. He had been waiting for the day when he could snap Susan's clitoris with the long whip. However, ongoing sex with three women instead of two each time might make up for that loss.

*****

Dear readers,

I've been outed. NO, not that way, silly. You've known my sexual preference from my stories, What I mean is, I made two teeny little errors in writing these stories. Americans say 'in THE hospital' or 'at THE university'. I wrote: 'In hospital' and 'in university'.

I'd forgotten that detail because Americans say, "in church; in class; in school, and even 'in college'. Brits say 'IN university'. I was educated in the U.S. and thought I was speaking 'American' in these stories, but alas, I erred; and one of you sharp readers caught the error.

If nationality were an issue in a criminal investigation, that error would have convicted me. It doesn't take much for a detective to catch someone up. One can't remember everything when he or she is being interrogated. Maybe I ought to write detective stories instead of dirty stories. Nooo, filthy stories are much too much fun.

Now, why can't one of you Literotica authors write a detective novel, a paperback, packed with oodles of sexual activity -- maybe containing half a dozen Literotica categories? I'd love to read that. I'd buy it. Let me know when it's on the newsstands.

I've received quite a few emails from readers, and I've managed to answer them. Evidently, not all you readers find my rambling endnotes to be of too little value to read.

However, if you do find them boring and tedious, I apologize. Just skip them from now on.

Rambling Raven

12