All Comments on 'Joan's Dental Plan'

by showher

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hotwife starting point?

Great story, wish I could come to a stage of marriage with my wife comfortable enough to begin as they have .A future Hotwife? Thanks

Angel LoveAngel Loveover 18 years ago
Great story!!

I really enjoyed editing this one. You are a great writer. Keep up the good work and i hope to edit more of you in the future......smiles.......angel.

maturelvrmaturelvrover 18 years ago
Mother

loved the 2 stories,although just wish someone would occassionally submit a story where a Mother of 3 doesn't have pert breasts and a great arse.My wife is a Mother of 2 and although she is slim her tits and arse have gone South.Pity your wife hasn't a few stretch marks and slightly saggy breasts just to make it all a little more real.

Just nit picking i suppose.

dennyboy2dennyboy2almost 17 years ago
Great but...

Love your work -very sexy and stimulaing but why don't you "clean off" your wife after such good sex? That would be a perfect ending to a mutually love addicted couple!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Oh Yes..

Im using one hand but wanted to say, very hot, more please...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a cuckold in the making

What a year or two and all he will get is his own hand she will be too busy with the "Real" men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great, simply great.

I loved the build up in the Dentist's chair. Getting cum on the pantsuit was nicely done, but made the husband's pleasure that much higher, later on when she donned the pantsuit again.

Thanks Don

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous