All Comments on 'Joan's Dom Roommates Ch. 02'

by emmagreenfield

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
delightful progression EG!!

So gently pervasive, a smooth descent into perfect pet-dom!!

WHERE does one find a female roomie like her?? LOL

One can instantly tell that you write and enjoy creating your prose.... a coupe of minor typos, but not enough to collar YOU!!

Will there be Chapter 3... new characters, further adjustment and acceptance to her new life?? I hope SO!!

verbicideverbicidealmost 6 years ago
Ugh.

Like an incel's wet dream.

steph2004stersteph2004steralmost 6 years ago
boy scouts

She is apparently being trained by a troop of boy scouts. Always prepared with just the right bdsm items. Can't ask for more than that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Third chapter soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Similar stories

Hi, love this story.

Would anyone recommend similar stories?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WTAF??! Fuck No!

WTAF is wrong with these guys? The first chapter was moderately sexy but this???

Fuck no! Its fucking ridiculous she doesn’t have a choice in this at all, 3 guys all bigger and stronger than she is all of a sudden they’re treating her like a dog 24/7 it’s completely over the top.

For a scene yes but FFS from fucking platonic to this extreme, just NO.

ShadowWolf3463ShadowWolf3463almost 4 years ago
Longing

I wish I were in Joan's position

nicksam2nicksam2over 1 year ago

Do more, please!

m1km1n30m1km1n306 months ago

I hope some day you’ll come back to us, to this story. I love it so much.

I’m unfamiliar with pet play that’s longer than a regular play session. Do people really do this full time? How long can this last? She’ll need to go to the dentist, doctors, see her parents, right? Can one leap out of long-term puppy space and suddenly stand, get dressed and interact with people?

Also, I saw no mention of contraceptives of any kind. Are they willing to get her pregnant and then, what, raise a baby while she stays a puppy? What do they want from her long term? She seems to have a special connection to Drake, and it’s interesting that he’s her main caregiver and Dom. Are they in love with her? Does Drake envision a future with her with these dynamics? These boys seem to be playing for keeps; even cutting her job and taking her as a dependent.

It’s all fascinating. I do hope they stay together. I really hope they take breaks from this to actually treat her like a lover they adore and can’t get enough of.

Sad this is all there is. Thank you for writing it and sharing it here though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous