Joan's Dom Roommates Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a really good dog," he commented as he thrust into her pussy from behind. "Like, you act so real, you know?"

She looked over at him and he grinned.

"I'm just saying, it's really cool. Like having a girlfriend without having to worry about getting in fights and stuff." He winced. "No offense," he added.

She rolled her eyes and looked away.

"So, fucking, hot," he said as he picked up his pace, thrusting his dick hard inside her.

She stayed in position as he took his lust out on her. Then he sent her into the living room so he could get dressed.

Drake was focused on his tablet, still at the kitchen table. She rested, thinking about the dog food in her stomach. Was it really okay for people? Drake wouldn't let her eat something bad for her. Alan left for work and it was just the two of them.

He got up and went into his room to work at his desk. She lay still, wondering if she should go after him or just lay here. She didn't feel much like napping, but she closed her eyes anyway.

Thoughts drifted through her mind. She'd been teasing Henry, then suddenly they were all fucking her. How long could this really go on? Would they get bored and make her into a human again? She felt revolted at the idea, immediately feeling lonely. She loved their attention. She loved the lack of responsibility except to their needs.

She ended up falling asleep.

When she woke, she crawled to Drake's room. She could stand, she knew, but she didn't. He was working at his computer, but glanced over when he saw her.

"Need to go outside?" he asked.

She nodded, but with extreme reluctance. Maybe she could put her bladder off for another hour. But he walked past her and she followed, doom blooming in her stomach.

There were no houses that could be seen above the privacy fence. The house they all shared had four bedrooms and sat on a large plot. It was built to be a family home and it was similar to the ones around it. Trees made the neighborhood feel more expensive than it was.

"Here girl." He pointed to a spot on the grass which didn't look any different to her, but she went, her stomach twisting while at the same time another part, pure emotion, thrilled at this sense of being owned. He looked away as she went.

He brought the hose over and she shied away. As expected, the water was freezing cold. She whimpered and got shocked by her collar. Her locked collar. She couldn't free herself if she had the mind to since her hands were also locked. She had to take it.

Then he left her outside to dry.

That was the worst part. She felt paranoid as she looked around, staying near the house. The half hour she spent out there wore her out. Finally, he came back for her, seeming to not have forgotten he'd left her there.

She fell onto her bed with a grunt, ignoring Drake in revenge. But he was only slightly amused by her attitude, then decided to show her how much control he really had over her.

He knelt and fisted a hand in her hair. When he leveled his cock at her, she refused to open her mouth. He spanked her, but not too hard. She refused. He didn't seem angry as he rose and left, but he did come back with the O ring. She tried to back away, but all he needed to do was grab her and force her to open her mouth. He ended up kneeling over her torso as he straps the O ring on. She glared at him. He smiled wickedly and leaned down, aiming his cock at her mouth. Holding her hair at the top of her head, he fucked her, his hips thrusting. She gagged, her gloved hands on his thighs as he pumped into her throat. He held himself up by one hand planted above her head.

She wiggled, the gave in. When she did, something like peace enveloped her. He slowed his thrusts, keeping them long. She lay half off the dog bed as he used her mouth. His hand left her hair and softly cupped her face. Her lashes fluttered, feeling his touch on her sensitive skin.

His hand curved under her neck and supported it. Any strain she'd had in her body left at that. She had to do nothing; Drake would make all the decisions for her.

He grunted as he came down her throat as she obediently swallowed. He withdrew and looked down into her face. She smiled around the ring, finding him so attractive it made her heart ache.

He smiled back and it brought tears to her eyes. She loved him so much.

He moved off her. "Stay," he told her in a soft voice.

He came back with the leash and attached it. Getting up was hard and easy at the same time. Her body wanted to lay around for hours and not move, but obeying him was second nature now. He took her into his room and beckoned her into the cage, removing the leash and shutting the cage door. It locked into place, that small click that secured her future.

12