All Comments on 'Joan's Year Of Changes'

by engywwok

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
so what is he UPSET about?

I guess he showed Kevin who was the real man... when Kevin showed and force fucked his wife ands he got off on it.. what a Brillant plan the husband had...!!!

LOL

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
The author is a Moron

This story fails because it starts off as a serious Loving wife story then switches in the middle and end into a bad rip off of the latest JUST PLAIN BOB piece of crap.

we move from the so called husand being filled with rage-- why he is so angry we dont know-- and putting his fist through the wall and s telling the wife you WILL fix this... to Oh god Kevin fuck me

On a deeper level the cunt whore wife knew that she could do whatever she wanted to because of the way she told the story and the husband's lack of reaction

Recall that she told the wimp latent gay husband that she WANTED to go back and fuck the principal a second time ...even though she knew it was wrong.

when a grown adult that is not mentally ill wants to KNOWINGLY do wrong that isnt much anyone can do. Except leave.

at that point this became predictable since that sort of stunning confession should of made him walk out. The implications of that statement by the wife are profound but of course.... are never discussed.

when she says " I will never him again ".... the husband should of known that such a assertion was meaningless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What load of crap!

Bullshit story and poor writing skills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent

Well written and the most erotic story I have read here for quite a while.

Skill-full literary imagery and pacing is something I don't usually find often on this site. I implore you for at least one sequel. Thanks for your exemplary contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Typical JPB pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Interesting - your own self congratulatory anonymous comment

Writer you blow yourself up too much but reveal to us your being a self cuck addicted to watching cocks and male humiliation.<P>

How sickly sad for those around you. This wasn't erotic just a numb jaded sicko writing for the very few like himself who need self disrespect to get excited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story, I hope you continue

Pay no attention to those who trash you, its a great story and your writing is professional.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent.

Excellent. smooth steady pace with important details left out by other writers in a hurry to get to the perversion, building story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

If Joan was my wife, right after I filled her throat with cum I would cut her throat with my Kbar then go looking for Jim and Kevin

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
gay

gay

WolfieWolfieover 9 years ago
Oh, shit

My kinda story.

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Kevin's mistake

Kevin's original plan to protect is mother was a good one. Unfortunately he let the power of his original go to his head. When he discovered that Joan was not on the pill all he could thing about was he could possibly end up a daddy. He did not think that since Joan worked at an all black school people might think she got pregnant by a student or staff. The people might just remember all the times Jim visited her on the upper floor or the times she visited Jim in his office. Once this happened the truth would come out then Kevin's mother would have her heart broken not just by her cheating husband but by her son's actions.

I definitely could not sit through a tale of my wife's infidelity especially with the evidence in front of me clearly displaying her lust for another man. I would have either left for the night or told her to leave so I could cool down and think what was going to happen next. I would have ended up telling to pack up and get out after I had visited a lawyer to start divorce proceedings. I would have listed adultery as the cause and named the person. I would have contacted Kevin's mother to tell her what was happening so she would not be blindsided. Kevin's plan would have blown up in his little childish face.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Red hot.

I love it.gives me hard on.

I'm thinking of my wife doing the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

my wife's name is Joan

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sissy wimp husband, Kevin should fuck his little boi ass next. Wife is nothing but a cheating whore. Two terrible people.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight695 months ago

This story is so dumb.

The reader is to believe Joan is such a "good Catholic" that she won't take the pill. Fine, but then she won't commit adultery either.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Kevin will make Joan bring the twins to him.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

I'm confused. If Kevin confirmed earlier that she was not wearing panties then why did he need confirmation in the office. There should have been more details of what happened outside the cafeteria. Joan seemed to be happily sucking her husband before she knew that is what he wanted.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

There's blackmail involved but I don't see any reluctance on her part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userengywwok@engywwok
Middle aged man with fantasies. I hope to share some of my stories with fellow readers and writers.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES