Joan's Year Of Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear Kevin chuckling.

"Damn you're one freaky bitch Mrs. King. Don't you worry about getting enough cock. You're going to get plenty. Oh, you're so wet. Damn the thought of fucking me all the time is turning you on isn't it? I said, isn't it?

Joan lifted her face toward me, her gaze hardened as our eyes met and she said, "I love being bad. You make me feel so good, its so bad to feel like this. I'll do whatever you want.

"Mrs. King, you on the pill?" Kevin said with a breathy grunt.

I couldn't see him but I knew the reason for that question just as I knew the answer.

"Oh my God Kevin, I'm Catholic." Joan cried out.

"I don't give a shit about that. I'm bout to bust a nut. You on the pill?" Kevin asked as Joan's torso rocked faster and more violently.

"No, don't come in me. Please Kevin I might get pregnant." Joan pleaded frantically.

I couldn't see Kevin but I could see Joan. Her head snapped up and she looked out the glass,. He must have been pulling her hair. She was too lost in her own lust to see me. She was more aroused than I had ever seen.

Joan stopped rocking back and forth. A black hand appeared on her right shoulder just as she bared her clenched teeth.

Kevin yelled out "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck yeah!"

Joan's eyes widened. Her gaze locked with mine and her lips silently mouthed, "Oh my God!"

Joan was pulled quickly from the window.

I heard Kevin say, "Well you being Catholic means that I might be a daddy in nine months; But we ain't going to worry about that. You don't tell me no ever again; do you hear?"

"I'll do whatever you want." Joan replied meekly.

"Good; now you and I are going to get along." Kevin said with a hiss.

I considered fulfilling the plan by walking in there and making him shut up. But, I wanted my wife to be his whore. I wanted to see it and hear it. So I stood there transfixed in the hallway till I heard Joan grunting. He must have started fucking her again, but this time, she wasn't at the window.

I almost took a step toward the window and that view of my adulterous wife with her young, black lover, but, I didn't. I knew I had to leave; the risk of being seen was getting too great. So I quietly walked back down the hall and slowly closed the door; holding the latch so as not to disturb Kevin and Joan. I got in my car and drove straight home.

I was sitting on the couch when Joan walked through the door.

"How are you?" was my first question.

"I'm fine. No, I'm great. Did you have a good time?" Joan asked.

"Did you?" I countered.

Without a word, Joan lowered herself onto her knees. She pulled my cock out and began to pull on it.

"You've cum already haven't you? Joan teased.

Nodding my head seemed to change something in Joan. She had been holding my cock licking and rubbing it softly against her cheek but suddenly her grip tightened around my shaft and she pumped it vigorously. Without any prodding she told me her story.

"When I asked Kevin to meet; he insisted that I not wear panties. It's a good thing I did. Right before lunch, after the last kid left, Kevin came in and lifted my skirt. He touched me like I belonged to him. He touched me down there and told me that he was 'pleased'. Outside the cafeteria he touched me again. Ed, I've been so bad, I met him early."

I was close to coming so I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled it so my cock popped out of her mouth. She looked up at me.

"You're not on the pill; why did you let him cum inside you?" I hissed

"Because he wanted to." Joan answered.

She slithered a hand up to my shaft, wrapped he warm fingers around it and pumped.

"What else did he want?" I asked almost breathlessly.

"He told me go home. Get down on my knees and love your cock. He said that from now on, that I can't say no to you. He wants you to be happy." I shot a load of semen into her hair. It was my fourth of the night but this time I did it with a smile on my face.