Jocasta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Growing up in that life I think gave me a twisted sense of morality because I never understood the same sense of right and wrong simpler people did.

After many years together when my parents realized they couldn't have any more children and I would be the only fruit of their marriage, they decided I would be their best bet at a better life. I was already an old maid, being in my late teens and without a husband. Since I was behind the curve for a girl of the times my parents set about to teach me how to use my body to please a man and secure a fine match, one that would bring stability, and maybe some power. So began my education.

My parents made it clear that the only things a man would want from me were between my legs and hanging from my chest. Fearing a life of misery and poverty if I didn't secure a perfect match I committed to their lessons with vigor. My mother taught me the ways of men and their swollen..."egos". Then she taught me the ways of women and their benefits when a man might fail me. She taught me everything she had learned of seduction, sex, and orgasms. I became an avid student burning every trick she taught me into my brain.

In truth I loved it all, the depravity, the wanton desires, the wild sex. My mother was the first woman I touched, my father was the first man. Incest of such close relations was taboo even then unless between cousins, and that still wasn't preferable. However, my parents made it something...good, even gentle. We weren't doing something hurtful or dangerous to others, in fact we were securing a future for our family, they were helping me.

It wasn't long before I began making my way through the ranks of the young noblemen and a few young noblewomen as well. I enjoyed men of all sizes and shapes indulging in their most perverted and foul fantasies. I once challenged a childhood friend of mine to a competition of who could bed the most men in one day. I enjoyed men in every hole in my body, sometimes two men at a time. I tasted the sweet finish they left upon my lips and in my belly, its salty sweet texture and intoxicating scent filling my nose. My body aching in pain and post orgasmic bliss from all three of my young supple holes. I won the challenge by four men, even now I can't think about it without smiling.

When my talents caught the ear of the abhorrent new king Laios, my parents took steps to ensure I would be introduced.

We "courted" at first, he lavished me with gifts trying to fuck me like one of his mistresses, and I tried desperately to avoid him and delay my inevitable doom. I wanted power and position yes but I had heard rumors about him. I wanted to be rich and adored, not beaten and dead. If half the stories I had heard were true he would be the ruin of me and my family. My father however, didn't want to hear it. He was consumed by greed and opportunity only seeing the chance to become richer and more powerful. He knew the king would want me. My hair was shoulder length and black just like the king's favorite concubine, my breasts were large and high constantly catching the eyes of men. My ass and thighs were young and firm and browned by the sun always begging for attention.

My father knew well the stories about my skills with my plump lips and wide mouth as he had been the one who started half of them. After a year of waiting for me to spread my legs for him willingly the king bought me from my father. To my eternal regret we were married. A few months later, and after the many men I fucked behind his back, I was pregnant with Oedipus.

Contrary to the stories, we always knew who our son was, it was never a surprise. His father sent him from home when he was an infant to "learn the ways of a prince". I knew the truth though, he only wanted to hurt me through my son, spite for the possibility that Oedipus might not be his.

I cried myself to sleep the night he was taken away, the boy I birthed and nursed in my young age was ripped from my breasts by his father's servants. I had been holding him in my arms sitting by the fire trying to quiet him. Four men in robes bearing the kings seal came into my room pushing past my serving girls. One I had seen before who I knew was a favorite henchmen of my husband barked out the kings decree. Oedipus was to be taken from me and given a proper education.

I protested and raged against them beating my fists upon their chests cursing their names and the king's. They only laughed.

"Please!" I begged and pleaded with them. "You cannot do this, please have mercy!"

"By order of the king, this child shall be removed from your wickedness, you are no fit mother." The man sneered down his nose at me.

"Please I beg of you, I am his only mother!" Tears ran from my face. "Please he is only a baby, he is naked without his mother. Have you no honor?" I struggled against his powerful arms. "I'll do anything, anything..."

I didn't even hear the sobs choking my words as I sank to my knees in front of him. My hands deftly sliding over his belt and trying to open his robes.

"Queen or whore they're all the same," another one of them laughed.

"Have her in the ass, I've never seen the ass of a queen, hahahaha!" taunted another.

"Please, don't take my son from me." My hands were trembling now and I couldn't bring myself to move from the fear coursing through me.

"Please...you all have mothers of your own, would you do this to them?" my voice cracked.

I was desperate, pleading at the foot of scum for a few moments with my sweet baby boy. I begged the brute to let me hold him one last time before he was gone, but they were as cruel as their master. The smiles on their faces taunted me as they pushed my hands away and turned their backs, their laughter blocking out my sobs. I clutched at the mans robes trying to grasp hold of them but his strength was greater than mine and he jerked himself from my fingers.

As time went on I got my revenge in my own way. I fucked every man and woman in the palace and in the most perverted ways I could think of. I held secret orgies and invited the most well hung men to fill me in ways my husband couldn't. I did with them everything i had always refused to do with my husband. I made sure everyone knew about it too. He was a cuckold, and all his servants saw it in his eyes.

It wasn't all sweet vengeance though. Through the years I suffered his father getting older, meaner, and fatter. Never a kind man in his better days he became paranoid and quite mad in his later years. I endured his abusive nature, his drinking, his destructive behavior. The nights were the worst, he'd force his way into my room drunk and angry, enraged by the latest noblewoman to spurn his lecherous advances. He'd beat me until I submitted and forced himself into me, he'd spend the days looking for betrayal around every corner endlessly accusing me of being unfaithful and bedding everything that moved, not that he was wrong.

After several years of his declining sanity and midnight rapes, the rumors spread to the people of his madness. His abuse finally reached down to the commoners and their simple lives, cursing them with public executions for every imagined slight he had. Fuck him! Good riddance to his festering corpse.

The night he drowned in his own vomit was one of the best moments of my life. The servant girl had found him in his bed naked and covered in his own piss and shit, she ran to my room giving me the news. I was so happy I danced. That very night I sent for my son demanding he be returned to me in all haste. I also ordered a grand parade be thrown in honor of the king's death, a celebration for the people, the time of their suffering was over and this would be a great holiday.

Thinking on it now I'm sure that's when the rumors about me began, the whispers about me supposedly having him killed, or doing it myself. I didn't...

- - - Present day - - -

Sighing to myself I breathed in the night air, cool and crisp. The knock at the balcony door took me from my memories and drew my attention back to the now. Rolling my head to the doorway I saw the lieutenant had returned with the wine. She had put her uniform on but left it in disarray. Her top was open exposing smooth skin from the neck down to her naval where her fitted pants stayed unbuttoned. I could tell from her silent steps that she was barefoot, soldiers boots always had that loud and heavy tromp.

"My queen." She kept her voice low. "Shall I bring you a blanket, to cover your nakedness?"

'Definitely getting too attached,' I thought, turning my head away from her and slumping low into the chair.

Spreading my legs I held out my hand to accept the drink from her, my other hand tracing itself down between my legs idly touching myself.

"Breena would you come and kiss me?" I asked. Knowing it wasn't really a question that needed and answer.

"Always my queen," she knelt down at my side. "I love kissing you perfect lips," her voice irritating me again.

I could see the excitement in her eyes as she leaned forward to bring her face to my lips. Quickly I brought the cup of wine up between us and blocked her in the attempt.

"Not these lips, Breena," I whispered. Her eyes flickered down to my wet delta and my stroking fingers.

"Yes, your majesty," she said, repositioning herself between my legs.

I think I could almost see the hurt on her face at being rebuffed, she really wanted more than sex. Or maybe it was because her name wasn't Breena, it didn't matter. I shifted my legs onto her shoulders like a foot rest and closed my eyes. I tried to relax as I felt the press of her hot tongue against me parting my labia.

"Mmm," I tried to encourage her.

She knew what she was doing, starting low at my entrance and taking her time to lick both of my lips, she made sure to wet them thoroughly, sucking each one into her mouth and carefully grazing her teeth against them. She had a trick of taking her time working her way up to my clit, teasing it at first with just the warmth of her breath, soft kisses, and teasing little licks to draw it out of its hood.

"Oh, that's right lieutenant," I breathed out loud. "Please your queen, taste me."

By the time she was ready to focus on sucking my clit I was pouring into her mouth. She sucked me in between her cheeks flicking my nub with her tongue. I wrapped my hand in her hair and tried to force myself deeper into her mouth. After several minutes I felt her release me from her mouth and rub her hand over my sex.

"More Breena more!" I urged.

Quickly she began to stroke my clit with her fingers. Her mouth returned to the base of my cunt and her tongue penetrated me. I felt the orgasm building quickly, my box already burning from her touches. Then I felt it, the gentle push of her tongue against my asshole. She was a brave soldier and an even braver lover, I felt her tongue press and go flush against my tightly puckered hole trying insistently to make an entrance.

Reaching down from her head I pulled my knees back to my breasts trying to stretch my ass for her. In moments she made entry, her warm wet organ licking and tasting the soft flesh in my dark hole. The orgasm broke over me forcing my body into spasms. My hands reached out and gripped the armrests and I banged my head back against the chair.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I cried out for the whole kingdom to hear. "Taste my ass!"

She kept rubbing my clit as my juices sprayed out in spurts with every squeeze of my inner muscles. I flexed my toes and dropped my legs down to the floor. I jerked again feeling the orgasm ripple through me. Looking down at her pretty blond hair I could see the wet spots of my joy on her face and uniform.

--Deja vu--

It was in that moment that I felt a twinge in my head. A shot went through me filling my senses with a fusion of past and present, like reliving a memory - deja vu. I was overcome with the memory of the first time I saw my Oedipus again after his father died, the day we were reunited.

The woman between my legs teasing me incompetently, the voice of my son, his face, his breath. I remember the look of his eyes, the look of his hard muscled body, that boyish smile.

It was the second morning of the twelve days of funeral games for my dead husband, and I was in my chambers being pleasured by my serving girl who brought me breakfast. I was sitting on the edge of my bed with my legs wrapped around her head, my dress pushed up under my breasts, and her hands rhythmically massaging my ass. I was close to having a much needed orgasm with her tongue penetrating me in long loving licks. It was so gentle and light I just needed to push her a little deeper inside me.

I could just feel the grooves of her tongue playing against my folds and running up to my clit and I needed to feel more. I could feel myself on the edge so close to sweet ecstasy, but she was inexperienced, her best quality only her eagerness. She paused, easing her face up from my cunt to breathe and look me in the face.

Her sweet gray eyes were glossed over and her rosy cheeks were covered in my slick juices.

"I love you my queen" she whispered trying to catch her breath. "It is my greatest honor to..."

I wrapped my hand in her hair and forced her face back between my legs. She was clearly feeling something I did not and the last thing I wanted to hear was her talking. She wasn't hideous, her breasts were large and her ass was shapely but of the girls that I could have had between my legs I would have preferred one with perkier tits and a cuter face. Still, I didn't need her face to be beautiful to enjoy myself, she had a long tongue and full lips.

"A little deeper, left, higher," I directed, trying in vain to teach her my triggers.

I could feel her feeble attempts to follow my instructions. This was torture, she could only bring me to the edge but not finish me. Maybe if I could just concentrate a little harder. Slowly I let myself relax. I focused on shifting my weight against her face and rocked my hips in time with her mouth. If nothing else I would bathe her face in my juices and see her lick it from her lips.

"Sire please! Her majesty is not ready for you!" I heard a distant voice from beyond my room. Trying to block out the distraction, I squeezed my eyes shut trying to focus.

"I don't care, she'll see me now," a deeper voice insisted.

'Just a little more and I can get there,' I thought, trying to blot out the noise.

"Sire wait! You're mother is preparing for tonight," the woman's voice was louder now, closer.

A loud groan filled the room as my large bedroom door swung open.

'No! No! No!' I thought, feeling the distraction forcing my attention away from the moment, drawing my eyes toward my door.

The light from the sun cascaded across the entrance lighting a beautiful young man's face. He had to be 18 if he was a day. Tall and strong, he took long strides into my room, the servants scurrying in behind him. Clearly he wasn't able to see the head between my legs, or he didn't care. The chamber girl on her knees tried to pull away but my hands held her in place insisting she continue. I was queen here damn it and I didn't have to hide what I did or when I did it, especially in my own room, especially at the will of a stranger with the nerve to just stroll in uninvited.

The beautiful young man stopped only feet from my bed taking in the sight before him. If he was so bold as to walk into my room without my permission he deserved whatever shock he got. I fully expected him to blush and excuse himself from my room, at the least pretend he was ashamed. Instead, I watched a smile spread over his young face and he brushed his dark locks of hair behind his ears. His attention straying to the rolling head and slurping noises breaking the silence in my room. This one was confident for sure, and I liked confidence in a man.

'Maybe this can be a little fun,' I thought wickedly

Still unable to finish me the girl between my legs continued her work, but the perfect specimen of a man in front of me was making me hot. The girl's tongue stroked me again and again circling my clit and sliding back down to my asshole. Over and over she did this, so close to the spots I needed her to hit but still missing them.

My uninvited guest stood there watching me like a predator watching its prey. He said nothing to me or anyone, he only watched and waited. I studied him carefully, his hard muscles and tanned skin were perfect to my eyes. His swollen lips begged to be kissed and his beautiful hazel eyes danced and roamed over my body. I couldn't help but smile, I was enjoying the attention of his gaze, something about being watched like this was pushing me to the edge despite the girls failure. Her lips slurped over my clit sucking it into her mouth like a plump nipple giving her milk.

"Keep going girl," my voice commanding her but my eyes watching him intently. "Taste my royal nectar."

Freeing my breasts to his eyes I took notice of the outlining of his cock growing between his legs, he liked what he saw. I squeezed my legs together tighter trying to force more of her tongue into me. The servants behind the young man were blushing furiously but only waited for my orders, they knew better than to interrupt me this close to my climax.

"Suck harder cunt," I hissed, my eyes fixed on the young man's face.

The girl took my meaning and doubled her efforts, trying to suck the skin off of me. Close, I was so close, even with her clumsy efforts I would cum soon if I just had something to push me over the edge. As if reading my mind the young man stepped forward bending at the waist. He loomed over us and reached out sliding his hand over the serving girls head. Gently I felt him push her face into me and watched his eyes lock onto my cunt. She licked again and that was it, that was the exact spot I needed her to hit and he had pointed her to it. He bent lower placing his mouth so close to her ear I could feel the breath on my thighs.

"My mother needs to cum," he whispered. "If you can't finish her I'll have to do it for you."

I came, crushing my legs around her head and jamming my hand down to my cunt, I rubbed my clit with furious strokes feeling an explosion burst from between my legs. My head fell back and I spasmed as the waves of pleasure crashed over me. The decadence in his voice filled my head with excitement at the idea of him in her place. The vision of his naked torso plowing into my nethers sent my juices spilling onto the serving girls face. My eyes rolled into my head and I fell back onto the bed, trembling as the orgasm continued its way through me touching every part of my body from my head to my toes. It was incredible.

Moments later I felt an insistent tapping as the servant girl was struggling to breathe. My thighs were still locked around her head and she was suffocating. Grudgingly, I released her.

"My queen!" she gasped, wiping my fluids from her face. The other servants rushed to her side trying to lift her to her feet.

"Leave us," commanded the young man claiming to be my son. They hurried bowing from the room taking the girl with them.

I sat up not bothering to cover myself. No sense in modesty now that he had already seen everything there was to see, damage done. My attention was entirely on his face. I was examining every curve and angle. He sat down on my bed next to me holding my eyes and waiting for me to speak.

"Oedipus," I whispered reaching out to his face.

I stroked his cheek, gently, softly feeling his skin. I took my time, my eyes roaming his face and body soaking in everything that had changed since I saw him last. There was so much of me in him. He wasn't the baby taken from me so many years ago, he was a man now. A man who should have been king all along.

I wrapped my arms around his neck drawing him close to me. I held him close feeling the hardness of his body and smelling the scent of his skin. I felt so much joy in this moment that everything was forgotten, my bare beasts, my wanton sexual behavior, I didn't even feel the tears streaming down my face when he wiped them away. There was something else I felt though, but I was so happy to have my son home I didn't dwell on it.