Jocasta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still remember that first look at him after all these years. He was perfect. We reconnected over the next few days, the games all but forgotten to me. I had to hear everything about him and tell him everything about me. I found myself savoring every word that came from his lips and I couldn't stop myself from staring at him every moment we were together. I memorized every detail of him, his face, voice, even his smell.

He was to be crowned king before the month was over and we spent that time together, talking, laughing, crying, joking, even flirting with each other. I couldn't deny a certain sexual tension I felt between us, he had after all watched me being pleasured sexually only days before. While I didn't know how to talk about it with him I wasn't embarrassed about it. In fact I found myself thinking about it almost every night. The idea of him watching me was becoming a new fantasy of mine. The more we spent time together the more addicted to him I became.

I was so happy at having him home I would often sneak into his bed chamber and watch him sleep. When I was conducting business throughout the day I would have my servants waiting on him hand and foot to make sure he wanted for nothing. I always made sure to question them about what he did throughout the days when I was gone. I wanted to know who he talked to, where he went. What did he say about me? His father? Were there any girls in his life? Many? One?

It was a few days after our reunion that I learned answers to some of my questions.

- - -Days later- - -

Passing my prince's room I had over heard three of the cleaning girls giggling and speaking about him. They talked about his face and body, each one swapping fantasies of what they would like to do with him if given a chance. Like any concerned mother I did the natural thing and hide so I could eavesdrop.

One of them was impressing the others with a story of rather intimate details, some tale in which she almost choked to death while between his legs the other night. Deciding to have a bit of fun and be a dutiful mother at the same time I left my hiding place by the door and questioned her.

"What are we giggling about?" I began, the room suddenly becoming silent.

The girls stopped their laughing and bowed their heads as I entered.

"Majesty!" The story teller squeaked. "Nothing your majesty, only foolishness."

"Foolishness involving my son?" I countered. "Tell me."

Sitting on his bed I watched their body language become more rigid and tense. Their eyes stayed glued to the floor as I continued.

"Well what about him?" I asked again.

"It was only gossip my queen, a silly joke, a young girl's fantasy," one of the other girls deflected.

"I was a young girl once, I liked gossip and I have fantasies," I pressed.

The story teller whispered, "The prince was very kind to me my queen."

"Speak up girl!" I barked watching her jump.

"He was kind to me majesty," She said louder.

Her body was beginning to shake and I could see her face raked with fear. She was a pretty young thing, no tits and a flat ass but still pretty in face. I decided I liked her.

"Did he fuck you?" I asked.

Her eyes darted to her companions pleading for help.

"Well?" I continued.

"He kissed me, majesty," she blurted out as the color drained from her face.

"Kissed?" I prompted her. "Go on."

"He saw me cleaning myself in the bath, he said I was beautiful. He said I was as fair as a daughter of Aphrodite."

I smiled politely trying desperately not to roll my eyes at that.

"He is so handsome, so perfect, he...he was wonderful..." she hesitated. "He made me feel so...alive, and he touched me."

"Where?" I asked leaning forward on the edge of the bed.

"Here majesty," she pointed to her breasts, then between her legs. "And here."

My mouth was going dry now as I thought of his movements, his large hands on her breasts. Stroking them and pinching their sensitive ends. I imagined them on my breasts, between my legs. I wondered if he was good with his hands.

"Was he rough or gentle?" I asked.

"Gentle my queen," she said, her blood returning to her face. "He kissed my mouth and my neck, I felt his tongue on my skin."

Her words were coming quicker now. I was already on the edge of the bed listening to every word with rapt attention.

"He knelt between my legs and began...tasting me." She blushed a deep crimson. "He licked and kissed me there, it was like fire in my veins. He made me feel incredible majesty, everything was swirling in my head. He wouldn't stop kissing me there, I...I think I exploded," she smiled at me. "He is wonderful."

I remember feeling a twinge of jealousy at the girl and a bit of pride in Oedipus. But shockingly I also felt myself breathing fast and my heart was pounding in my chest. I wanted to know more, details. So I pressed further.

"Tell me of his manhood," I looked her in the eyes.

"Your majesty?" she looked confused.

"I said, tell me about his cock," I repeated myself. "Tell me everything."

She paused clearly not sure of how much detail to go into about this.

"Come now girl, just tell me exactly what you told your little friends," I urged.

Leaning back i crossed my legs and squeezed them tight, indirectly massaging my clit. Her glances kept flashing to her two companions that had been listening to her story. Their heads were bowed low and they refused to meet her eyes now that I was listening too.

"Is it small?" I asked.

"By the gods no!" the girl retorted.

I chuckled at her reaction. "Well that's good to hear, go on."

Clearly sensing I wasn't mad she continued. "He was big, my queen."

"Big?" I mimicked.

"Yes my queen, like one of the vegetables in the garden."

I laughed aloud at that covering my mouth with my hand. "Which vegetable?" I asked.

"The green ones, madam. Long and smooth, and thick too, I could not wrap my hand around it," she held up her hand in an incomplete circle leaving at least three finger spaces between forefinger and thumb.

"Oooh..." I encouraged her. I could feel the heat between my legs starting to build.

"It was hot and hard," she continued raising up her other hand pretending to hold some imaginary rod.

"It thronged in my hand when I gripped it, like it was asking for me to play with it," she paused. "It was beautiful."

My breathing became heavier and I could feel my pulse quickening. The dampness between my legs was growing.

"And his mans' fruit were heavy and big, like two oranges."

I snorted hard at that statement trying to picture the absurd sizes she was trying to describe. Surely he wasn't that big...surely.

"In my mouth he flooded me majesty, I nearly drowned in his...stuff," she finished weakly.

"His 'elixir' you mean," I corrected. "And how did it taste, bitter? Salty?" She paused for a moment, eyeing me hesitantly. "Well?" I pushed.

"Sweet, a bit salty, but very sweet," she blushed again, her skin turning dark. "Like he was made of honeysuckle."

Biting my finger nail i couldn't help but giggle to myself. The thought of such a manly beast was tempting and tantalizing. Sooner or later I would have to learn the truth of this.

My opportunity came sooner rather than later. Two nights before his coronation I went to his chambers to see him before I went to sleep. It had become a habit of mine, dropping in on him to tuck him in before he slept. I would say it was to spend time with him as a mother but in truth I kept hoping for the opportunity to see this monster for myself. Unfortunately, I never could find the right way to go about it.

This evening however, things were different. The guards outside his room exchanged nervous glances when I approached his room, and one even shocked me when he went so far as to stand in my way.

"Majesty..." he looked to his companion pleadingly. "Prince Oedipus is...resting."

"Resting?" I questioned. They refused to meet my eyes.

"Move," I instructed.

They obeyed, not daring to be told twice, I could almost feel their fear as I brushed pass them. I pushed open Oedipus's door to be greeted by moaning. I could see the candles were lit and there was a fragrance burning in the air. I could make out figures in the darkness of the room and could hear faint throaty sounds. Noises like someone slurping their honey at a meal. I immediately understood the reason for the guards behavior. I turned my head dismissing them from their post and made my way into my son's room.

My eyes adjusted to the dimness and I could make out Oedipus leaning against his bed naked as the day I bore him. His waist line was blocked by a bobbing head of long dark hair and I was greeted by the firm pale ass of a young woman. My son's eyes were shut to my presence and his moans filled the room. There was a scent of sweat and sex in the air so it was quite obvious what was happening here.

I approached softly being careful to keep my sandals from making noise on the stone floor. Quietly I eyed the sight of their young firm bodies.

His, lean, hard, tanned skin contrasting with her pale, soft, delicate features. Strange since most of the women in these parts had a darker complexion, definitely not a servant or local girl. She had large tits whoever she was, they swung and bumped into each other with every bob of her head. Her ass was tight but small, perfect to slap. I quietly watched her work, not very well in truth, I could do far better. She was trying hard I admit, but from my field of vision it seemed her lips were too small, better fitted for a smaller cock, not something this...big. The light was bad and my angle was poor but I could see his rod was long and thick, shiny with her saliva, I could tell something that big would barely make it past her tongue.

My thoughts drifted to him though. My son was naked in front of me for the first time since he was taken away as a baby, and in truth I couldn't stop seeing him as the man he had become. The man I always wanted for myself. My eyes took in every crevice and ripple of his young body savoring the images of his face twisted in pleasure and his hard powerful muscle. It was beautiful.

"Mother!" cried Oedipus, drawing me from my musings.

His eyes were open and watching me watching them. Startled, the girl stopped her work and snapped her head to my direction. Ah, I recognized the face now. It was the Athenian girl, the daughter of one of the senators my late husband favored. If memory served she was 19 and already had a husband and child of her own.

"Lady Amelia, how nice to see you again," I teased. "Are you able to properly please my son down there on you knees?"

She seemed frozen like a statue opening her mouth to speak with nothing

coming out. Instead she only attempted to cover her nakedness from my eyes.

"She said she wanted to know the love of a king," chimed Oedipus. "And that my cock was the biggest she'd ever seen."

"Oh really?" I laughed, pretending to unimpressed by his size and girth. "Trying to climb above your station are we Amelia?"

I knelt down next to her taking in the image of her body and the spit hanging from her lips. She was a silly girl thinking she could elevate her family simply by sucking his cock. I turned my attention to my son, eyeing the monster that loomed from between his legs. His "fruits" were big, not the size of oranges but his "vegetable" was definitely bigger than the ones in the garden.

Amelia eyed me carefully trying to gauge my reaction and clearly worried about my what I might do. I reached up to my shoulders removing the clasps from my garments, my hands were shaking with anticipation. I knew what was about to unfold here and something inside me told me Oedipus knew it too.

My tunic fell to my waist leaving my breasts bare for them both to see. Looking between there faces I could see a mixture of emotions, lust, fear, awe, envy. My breasts were larger than hers and she knew it, I could see her eyes darting back and forth between my nipples. Oedipus licked his lips watching me expose myself to him, his eyes were heavy and lidded with desire.

Stretching out my hand to his thigh I heard his breathing quicken. There was a brief pause in my movements when my eyes darted to his and I waited hoping he would give me some kind of permission to continue. Then, a smile appeared on his face and I saw his giant cock flex in front of me. I extended my arm and took hold of his tool in my right hand wrapping my fingers around it's width.

I smiled to myself, remembering the serving girl's story as I couldn't make my fingers complete the circle either. I felt him shudder at my touch and watched his breathing deepen. Looking into his eyes I knew his silence was his consent. I was holding his cock in my hand the way a lover holds her mate.

Turning my head back to Amelia I explained, "You have to tease it first you see?"

I leaned forward and circled my tongue around the head tasting the clear liquid oozing from the tip for the first time. My skin turned hot and my blood went cold. I was happening. It was really happening! I was on my knees with my boy's cock in my mouth. I had taken the first step.

Focusing on his honey I took note of its taste. It actually was quite sweet. Sealing my lips over the head I let the tip run against both lips and bathed it with kisses. The thought that this was my son's cock touching my lips was making my head spin. His large heavy phallus was just begging me to wrap my mouth around him and swallow everything from tip to base. Amelia watched with hesitation, I could see the act of incest being played out so blatantly unnerved her.

"Mother!" he groaned.

"You're not taking him deep enough," I continued, releasing him for only a moment. "You have to take the whole thing right down to the root or you'll just waste it."

I returned my head to his cock taking more of him between my lips. I felt the tip of him pass my tongue and tickle the back of my mouth, just enough that I could feel it at the entrance to my throat. My lips formed a tight seal and I withdrew to the head leaving a trail of saliva half way down his length. I'll admit, this was the biggest I'd had by far, but I had already committed and I knew I had to see this through.

"Lets see you try," I told Amelia, releasing him again but continuing to stroke with my hand.

She seemed uncertain of whether to obey my wishes or get up and run from the room. After a moment of waiting she chose the former and edged forward.

"Make sure you relax and let him penetrate your throat," I instructed, intentionally withholding some important tips.

She leaned forward keeping her lips open wide, descending further down the shaft then before. I could see the discomfort in her eyes as they began to water. She paused halfway down, clearly having trouble accepting him into her throat. I placed my hand on the back of her head.

"Let me help," I whispered to her and pushed, hard.

Her eyes widened and her throat gagged on his cock. She forced my hand away and pulled her head off of him coughing and retching, spitting saliva from her mouth. She clamored to her feet running from the room looking for a place to vomit.

"Maybe next time lovely!" I laughed after her, shaking my head and clapping my hands.

Oedipus looked at me imploringly, he wanted to finish and I had deprived him his chance. "I was going to fuck her before you ruined it," he mumbled.

"Please. Girls don't know how to handle a man's cock. That's a queen's business," I smirked.

Slowly, gently, and very lovingly I wrapped my mouth around him. Locking his eyes with mine I descended down until I felt the head of his manhood touch the entrance to my throat. I paused to take a breath before pushing myself further, feeling the shaft slide past my lips and down to the narrowest portion of my neck. He was massive. I could barely fit his width into my mouth let alone down my gullet, good thing I had a wide mouth.

I continued my descent but had a moment of panic when I felt a tickle in my throat that could have caused me to choke. It was like trying to swallow a long piece of food without chewing first, but instead of taking it one piece at a time it was being crammed in all at once, stretching my neck wider than it ever had before. I paused and tried to relax, letting myself become accustomed to the invader. With another breath of determination I pushed again feeling him pass the narrow spot of my voice box until I touched my nose to his base. I could feel the tears well in my eyes and my lungs began to burn for air.

"OH MOTHER!!" he yelled, rolling his eyes back.

I felt his cock pulse and flex. Knowing what was coming I withdrew but kept my lips wrapped only on the last portion of his shaft. I felt shot after shot fire into my waiting mouth. It was warm, sticky, and sweeter than any man I had tasted before, or maybe that's just a mother's love talking. He grabbed a hold of my head trying to push himself back down farther into my mouth but I resisted. His legs jerked and his hands squeezed my head like a grape with every spasm. My mouth was so full of his cum it leaked from the corners of my mouth and dribbled down my chin.

As he finished his climax and released my head I visually scanned the room for something to spit into. I was used to swallowing a healthy load but I wanted to enjoy this. Seeing a drinking cup on the floor I reached to grab it.

"You want to wash it down mother, here use Amelia's, she won't need it any more," he said chuckling at me.

He handed me the cup which I promptly turned over and emptied out. Placing my lips at the edge I opened my mouth just enough so his seed would pour from my lips. Slowly but methodically I made sure I got it all into the cup, only the remains on my teeth were left for me to clean with my tongue. Looking at the cup almost half full I swirled the fluid around keeping it from settling. It was a mixture of white and grey, its texture looked almost like liquid silk.

Calmly I brought my nose to the cup inhaling the sweet aroma. I could sense my son watching in an awed fascination as I took a sip. Like sampling a fine wine I let it sit on my tongue and coat my mouth. Then looking him dead in the eye, I swallowed.

"Mother..." he whispered to me.

Rising to my feet I dropped my discarded tunic to the floor letting him see my bare body. I took another sip.

"Delicious" I murmured. My body was on fire, my head wouldn't stop spinning and I was sure any moment I would pass out.

Turning from him I walked to the door with the cup of his cum in hand. "Goodnight my prince".

"Wait!" he called after me, "We can do more, I can go again."

Opening his bedroom door I paused to look back at him. "Only a king gets to fuck the queen," I said. "You're not king, yet."

I walked back to my room that night naked for everyone to see. Peasants, servants, soldiers, nobles. They all got an eyeful. And I sipped my son's cum along the way. I savored every sweet drop of it. I memorized its smell and texture, I basted my teeth in it and even rubbed some on my lips. And when I had finished I licked the cup clean leaving nothing behind, I wanted more.

- - - - -

It wasn't until after his coronation that the wedding took place. Now in this time incestuous marriages were not unheard of, they were rare but sometimes necessary to keep a bloodline pure. A marriage between a mother and son, though, was something that was...unprecedented, even looked down on.

Oedipus didn't care though, he was king and he would have his way, no one could talk him out of his decision for us to marry, not even me. Truth be told I didn't want to, I fell in love with him more and more with every passing night waiting for our wedding day.

I thought it was a marvelous affair, two hundred nobles were there and the city had ten days of games to celebrate. Royals from different city states came with their retinues, there were old friends and new friends, young and old couples. Even a bit of debauchery with some of the serving girls who the guests took turns with. To our faces everyone said how much they loved it and wished us eternal happiness, behind our back was a different story.