Jocasta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now the wedding night, oh the wedding night was perfect. All week long my Oedipus had bragged about how no woman could take his whole cock, clearly trying to throw down a challenge for his old mom, and working too.

I had spent the day preparing myself, shaving away hair from certain places, preparing my cunt for his heavy cock. After the ceremony he was ushered to my room as I made myself ready. I wore a flimsy tunic something black and sheer, easy to see through. I was already soaking myself in anticipation.

Entering my room, I saw him there waiting for me next to my bed, our bed. I removed his robes from his chest revealing his body, chiseled and honed from years of training. Gazing up at him as he towered over me I ran my hands up his powerful shoulders. His eyes, taking in every inch of my body, never met mine. I loved him so much. The cut of his jaw, the smile of his lips, even his dark hair so obviously from his father.

Pulling away the last of his robes I exposed his beautiful cock, large and heavy, his testicles full and teasing. I felt the juices running from between my legs and the drool filling my mouth. I pushed him back onto the bed straddling his hips carefully.

Reaching down between us I wrapped my hand around his tool feeling his massive size. I almost couldn't believe I had this down my throat once before. I placed him at my entrance rubbing his head against my lips.

"Now my son, you are king," I whispered leaning into his ear. "And the king fucks the queen."

I lowered myself into him feeling his intrusion into me. His size was so much bigger here than my mouth that it hurt when he tried to push himself upwards and force his way inside.

"No!" I stopped him, "Let me."

I gently maneuvered him bit by bit, teasing myself with the head of his pulsing cock. I felt his skin against mine hot and hard. My juices were running freely now. I eased my self down more of him feeling both pleasure but again pain, he very was big.

I was so focused on his manhood I barely felt his hands pushing away my garments and freeing my breasts, his mouth exploring my nipples and sucking for some long lost milk he could feast on. I rolled my head back letting the feeling course through me. It was like liquid fire running from his cock to my tits. I felt him flex his rod deep inside me and I shivered. I pushed onward taking more of him, my eyes drifted down looking between us, I wanted to see the connection. I wanted to see where my flesh met his, but I was shocked, I was barely halfway down.

He still had more of himself left to give and I already felt pain with every push.

"If it's too much we can stop mother," he groaned following my gaze. "If you can't take it all."

"No!" I spat. " I need this now, and I'm not most women, I'm Jocasta."

I shifted my weight forward and doubled my efforts pushing myself down further. I had to have more. I had to be the one to take it. I made this cock, I would be the one to tame it.

The pleasure was replaced by pain, bolts of lightning striking me from the inside. It hurt with every push, but I wanted, needed all of it. He tried to kiss my lips but the distraction would only slow me down so I brushed his face to the side and prepared to push again. He was deeper now than any man ever had been. Placing my fingers between us I measured the distance, three finger widths left. I paused only to take a breath and reassure my son I was alright, I hadn't noticed the worry on his face before. I tried to reposition myself but every move I made caused a streak of pain inside.

"Should I push?" he asked his face a mixture of worry and lust.

"Just wait," I commanded giving myself more time to accept this new accommodation.

Slowly, gently, I wrapped my arms around his back digging my nails into his skin. I dropped my weight down and forced myself to his lap. I felt him spear me to the womb, it was brutal. I hadn't felt pain that intense since the day I birthed him.

"Push!" I hissed feeling the tears stringing in my eyes.

He flexed his muscles and heaved upward into my already stuffed hole. It was so much pain I began having trouble focusing, my vision became dimmed and I let out a cry of agony, but I held on. We waited, neither of us moving for what seemed like hours. I knew I had him to his base, and I knew I needed to finish this.

I lifted my weight ever so slightly feeling the fresh gush of air between us and a new wave of pain. I let my weight take me back down not having the want to push myself. He groaned in pleasure wrapping his hands around my hips. Again I lifted myself from his lap and stabbed myself down onto him. Again I did it and again until the pain wasn't the only thing I felt.

There it was, a tingle inside me, I rose and fell on him again biting my lip to keep from crying out again. Fuck he was big. I rose and fell again and I felt a flutter inside me. Again and again and I began to feel my rivers flowing heavier than before. Up and down I went using my hand to push back against him. He dropped his head onto the bed and stroked my legs with his hands moaning my name.

"Jocasta! Mother!" He cried out.

I pushed myself higher than before dropping my cunt onto his base over and over again as the pain receded, replaced by a strange intense pleasure pumping into me from his shaft. I felt on fire again, I was loving every pounding I took, I loved his obedience to my every move and every command. I rammed myself down on him again and again trying to fill myself to the brink with every stroke. I felt the throbbing growing through my belly up into my chest.

"Yes baby, give Momma what she needs, give Momma your manhood!" I shouted. "Fuck your seed into me!"

Every piece of me was aching for release. My hands wrapped around my tits pinching my nipples trying to release some of the urgency. I was so close. Then I felt it. It was a rumble, building slowly with every pump and grew into a deep shaking. That shake became an earthquake as my whole body began to jerk and spasm. I erupted like a volcano, something I had never done before, spewing my juice down onto his hard member.

Roughly and violently my son wrapped his hands in my hair and pulled me down onto his legs yelling my name for the kingdom to hear.

"Jocasta!" he yelled. I felt streams of fire burn the inside of my pussy, one after another. He released rivet after rivet into me basting my womb in his creamy nectar.

"Yes!" I hissed out loud, "Bathe my womb in your cum, give your mother your child!"

I squeezed my eyes shut trying to commit every moment to memory - the feel of his cock firing inside of me, the heat radiating from our bodies, the sweat, the pounding of my heart. I fell forward on top of his chest letting our combined juices run down his cock, the aftershocks jerked my body like tremors after an earthquake. For a moment, just a moment, I saw nothing but black.

Opening my eyes I saw that my son had his hands over his face blocking out the light from the candles. His chest was rising and falling rapidly.

"Mother, that was..." he raised his head to speak.

"Shhhhh..." I placed a finger on his lips gazing up at him. "Don't speak my child, its only the beginning for us. The beginning of our lives together. The beginning of our kingdom together, our family. The pleasures are endless for us."

I was so blissfully happy at that moment.

In retrospect that was probably our downfall. Let the king and his queen mother fuck all they want but marriage was something the simpletons just couldn't understand. As I said, marriage between relations this close were unprecedented, and of course what are the king and queen supposed to do? Have children.

That's what set the world against us all those years ago. My son, the man who saved his people from a kingless kingdom only to be repulsed for falling in love with me.

As the years rolled by I was an old crone in age of years but my appearance was that of a woman in her thirties. I didn't understand why I wasn't aging. Looking into a mirror I saw the exact same face I had seen twenty years ago on the day I married Oedipus. At first I hadn't really noticed it, or I assumed it was good blood lines.

As the years wore on though I heard whispers from the people, rumors that i was a witch. Then there was a terrible drought, followed by a plague killing thousands of people. As the stories tell we had children together and that gave us some happiness in our hard times. But, it was inevitable that our two eldest sons went to war for their father's throne ripping the kingdom apart.

People began saying I was bringing death and destruction upon them, that I was the cause of all their troubles and woes.

As time wore on old age found my beloved Oedipus, weakening his body and dulling his mind. My love for him never left my heart as I watched him grow sick and die, On the day he passed away a piece of me broke forever.

It wasn't long after that the cravings started for me. I began having trouble concentrating, thinking clearly, even remembering things. I summoned physicians and healers all to find a way to fix my dying mind, but of those brave enough to examine "The Witch" none could help.

Finally I consulted an oracle, a seer. She prayed and sacrificed to the gods asking for aid and knowledge, and what she told me was the beginning of my curse. For the base wickedness I had brought about to my kingdom with my lust, debauchery, and incestuous ways, I was cursed. Cursed for all time to crave the seed of a man. I was to spend the countless ages living and watching all things and people I loved wither and die, my body would remain in perfect health but my mind would fall into madness unless I gorged myself on semen. Thus began the darkest days for me.

Not long after, the people rioted and rebelled against me. They drove me from my homeland stripping me of my crown and throne. I became a queen without a country and my people named me "monster". Me. Jocasta. That was my worst of times. I had no home, no family, no people, no money. I had nothing left to me but the hunger...maybe I was a monster.

---present day----

'Dont!' I thought to myself. "Don't dwell on the past, not now'.

Tomorrow was the "Gifting". Tomorrow was a day of hope and possibility. I would see a new son on his 18th birthday and if all went well there would be hope for a future.

Exhausted from the efforts of my toy lieutenant I lifted my legs off of her shoulders and heaved myself back to my feet, it was getting cold.

"Jocasta," she whispered still sitting on her knees, "I love you."

My eyes were tired and my body was aching for rest, this was the last thing I wanted to deal with. Brushing my hair back over my shoulders I walked back inside my room enjoying its warmth touching my whole body.

"Breena," I called back to her knowing she would come running like a puppy.

"Yes?" She followed obediently.

I swear her voice was becoming more than I could stand, or maybe it was what she said...either way it was annoying.

"Put another log on the fire before you leave," I instructed as I crawled onto my bed.

The bed was warm and inviting begging for me to stretch out in it and close my weary eyes. Who was I to say "No"?

"Don't you want me to stay with you?" she asked almost cracking that smug grin I hated. "For you protection."

She walked to the edge of the bed watching me wrap myself in the fur. She quickly discarded her jacket again hoping to join me.

"Tomorrow is the "Gifting" lieutenant," I reminded her. "See to it I'm not disturbed for the rest of the night." I pointed at the door.

She stopped removing her clothing and looked towards the hallway, taking a few moments to understand my meaning. I closed my eyes and let my body relax warm and cozy. I had no intention of talking anymore tonight.

I could hear the girl gathering her clothes in a huff and stomp toward the door.

"Goodnight your majesty," she muttered more to herself.

"Don't forget the log," I said out loud not sure if she heard my command. She slammed the door behind her as she left.

It didn't matter, I already began drifting off to sleep dreaming of better days from the past. I dreamed of lovers and husbands, of sons and daughters. I dreamed of what tomorrow would bring and the possibilities that could come with it.

I dreamed of the "Gifting".