Jocks of the South Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just one."

Nick tried to hide his smile. "Alright. That's easy," he said, knowing that with only one tent, it'd also be much easier to get the hunk's attention.

"Kay, see ya in a few."

He grinned, watching his tight ass as he went off into the trees. "See you."

It was about half an hour when Francis returned with some old logs, large branches and dry twigs. Nick had completely set up camp by then and was overjoyed to see that the tent they were sharing was meant for just one person. Francis started the fire while Nick pulled out their sleeping bags.

When the fire was set, Francis pulled off his camo vest, using it to wipe his damp, hairy torso. Despite the trees that sheltered them from the rain, it was still cold, and Francis eventually pulled on a tight sweater that showed off his ripped arms and large chest. He caught Nick staring but didn't say anything. He'd been looking at Nick's ass the entire time he was bent over a backpack full of food anyway, so he thought they were even.

Then, Francis got rid of his hot jeans, temporarily wearing just his boxer shorts. Nick caught a few glimpses of his fat ass and bulging dick before he put on a pair of long-johns. They made the stud look way cuter, and it was nice to see him bulge through the cotton. Francis picked at his stirring dick a few times, trying to imagine anything else but Nick's own body as he changed into some warmer night clothes. But nothing he did helped.

Eventually, the two guys pulled out a few cans of food and warmed it by the fire, talking to each other about whatever they could think of. Night fell fast, and it wasn't long until Nick got a bit horny. He was eager for Francis to make a move, but after waiting a good while, Nick thought it was time to take matters into his own hands.

Nick began rubbing his arms, which were covered in a spare sweater that Francis had lent him. He was also wearing one of the McCarthy's old fleece jackets. Nick shook a little, trying to make it obvious enough for Francis to notice.

"You cold?" he asked.

Nick nodded quickly.

Francis was sitting on the ground, his legs spread wide apart for Nick to see the bulge in his cotton tights. He tapped the spot next to him on the floor. "Get over here."

Nick scuffled over quickly, sitting close enough to him that their bodies touched. Despite being fully clothed, he still liked it when he rubbed up on Francis, and it got his dick hard.

The jock scooted closer to Nick, so that their legs were almost intertwined. "Stay close to me and the fire. You'll get better."

"Th-thanks," Nick said, smiling to him.

Francis messed up Nick's hair, grinning at him. "No prob." Then, he took a sip from his beer. Before he put it down, he gave Nick a quick look and offered him the same can.

Nick stared back at him, not sure if he should take it.

"Go ahead."

Nick still wasn't sure.

"No one's around, Nick. It's just the two of us."

Nick smiled. He reminded himself that being alone with a horny jock was something he'd dreamt about for years. And it was even better that they were surrounded by miles of forest, undisturbed by anyone.

"Alright." He took the can out of Francis' big hand and took a sip, tasting Francis' warm saliva on the metal. The beer tasted foul to him, but he didn't really mind all that much. It was the fact that he was taking a sip from Francis' can that made him feel good.

Francis laughed, looking at the disgusted look on Nick's face. "You were eager to down a few cans of these last night."

Nick nodded, a bit embarrassed. "I was trying to impress both of you."

Francis frowned, letting Nick keep the beer. "You don't have to do that, Nick. I like you just the way you are."

Nick's heart fluttered, skipping a beat. Had Francis really just said that? Francis also seemed a bit off-put, realizing what had just come out of his mouth. But he reminded himself, it was just the two of there out here. Alone.

"You... do?"

Francis nodded, looking off into the distance as if he was unsure of himself. "Yeah. I like hanging out with you. Before and after we... y'know..."

"Well we usually don't hang out after we do it," Nick said.

The jock looked guilty. "Yeah. I'm... sorry about that. I just... I'm not entirely comfortable with our situation just yet. It's still new to me."

"I understand. You don't have to apologize."

"But I should. You've been good to me. I mean, besides what happened with Matt..."

Nick blushed. He didn't like what he had done to Francis. He just didn't know that Francis would've objected. Nick shivered again, this time really feel a bit cold.

Francis grinned at him again. "Your balls still freezing?"

Nick nodded silently.

Francis moved around, scooting behind Nick and wrapping him up in his body. He sheltered him like a jacket, placing the boy in-between his two, outstretched legs, and letting him rest against his bulging chest. Nick felt warm by leaning into his body, and it was making him feel a certain way toward the jock as he used his big muscles to warm the boy up.

"That better?" Francis asked, his mouth dangerously close to Nick's ear.

"Y-yeah," Nick mumbled, feeling something awakening in his pants.

Francis rubbed Nick's arms, and brought his legs closer to Nick's, trying to keep the boy close to him. "I shouldn't have brought you out here."

"N-no, I like it."

"You don't seem like your having any fun. I didn't even get to teach you anything tonight."

Nick shrugged. "That's not your fault. It just got dark fast. We'll start early tomorrow."

"You still want to?"

"For sure! I like hanging out with you too, y'know."

Francis grinned, trying to hide his feelings. Then he nodded. "Sounds good, then. We'll start early tomorrow."

They were silent for a while. Then, Francis spoke again. "Oh, I almost forgot." He reached a hand around to a backpack not too far away, fumbling around in it for a while before he pulled something out of it. He showed Nick a flat, small, white box. He handed it to Nick, who was thoroughly surprised. Francis had got him a present?

"What is it?" Nick said, taking the box with shaking hands.

"Open it," Francis smiled.

Nick took the lid off. Inside, was a neatly-folded jockstrap. It was a light blue colour with white straps—identical to the one Francis had worn the first time they had fucked. But Nick knew it wasn't the same. This one had a price-tag on it that read $39.99. Had Francis had spent his own money on a gift for Nick? Now that Nick thought about it, did Francis even have a job outside of his farm?

"Is this for me?"

"Yeah. It's yours. Since... I kinda broke your other one. I was going to give it to you before you left for California, but I guess now's as good as ever."

Nick looked up at him, smiling. He couldn't believe Francis had even remembered breaking his jockstrap when they'd fucked in the bathroom stall at the gym. And the fact that this was the same kind of jockstrap that Francis had worn during their first time together...

"You like it?"

"Yes. A lot. Th-thanks, Francis."

"No problem, man. I kinda owed you. Let me know if it fits and everything—that it's not too tight on the boys. I wasn't sure of your size."

Nick looked back up to the stud's freckled face. Not for the first time, Nick saw what looked like nervousness in the jock's eyes. "Do you... want me to try it on? You can tell me if it looks good."

Francis looked taken aback, as if he hadn't expected this at all. He stuttered his answer. "I, uh, yeah, um, sure. I-it's a small," Francis added lamely.

Nick smiled. "It should fit. But I'll try it on."

Francis got up, making Nick feel suddenly cold as his big, warm muscles left his side. "I'll look away while you change," Francis said.

Nick shook his head. "No, its alright. You can stare," he teased, already beginning to pull down his jeans. "I mean... we're both guys..."

Francis felt nervous. 'They were both guys...' that was exactly what Francis had been worried about for the past few weeks.

Francis couldn't help watch as Nick turned around, pulling down his pants by the fire, slipping out of his briefs and showing his tight, white ass to him. He bent down to get the briefs off, exposing his pink, hairless hole to the jock. Francis felt his cock slither in his long underwear, awakening to an urge he told himself not to act on. But he couldn't take his eyes off the meaty white cheeks before him. And the fact that he had Nick completely to himself out here in the woods made his mind swirl with dirty thoughts.

Nick slipped on the jockstrap. He put his balls and dick inside the front, adjusting it a bit and grabbing the package to see if it fit nice. Everything was nice and snug—and unlike the mesh ones he'd find in the locker room before, this one didn't make his balls ache. It fit perfectly.

Nick adjusted the straps underneath his cheeks and turned around to face Francis. His whole package was on display for the jock, and Nick knew he'd given Francis enough view of his ass already. "It's a perfect fit. How's it look?"

Francis realized his mouth was watering. He wished he'd gotten a longer view of Nick's ass. "I-it's, uh, it looks really nice on you. Real sexy."

Nick smiled. He pulled his pants back on and sat in between Francis' legs again. "Feels great. I think I'll keep them on a for a while," he turned a bit pink, realizing that the imprint in Francis' tight pants had gotten larger and more swollen. He'd turned Francis on, just by showing off his ass.

"You really like it? You're not just saying that?"

Nick looked back at him, his lips close to Francis' face. "Yes, Francis. I really mean it. I love them. Thank you."

Francis blushed, looking awkwardly at his feet. "Your welcome, dude."

Nick turned back around, leaning into this body again. The two boys continued talking, while Nick downed some more beer. He could feel something hard against his back, and the jock made no attempt of trying to distance himself from Nick's body. Eventually, Nick began to doze off, and Francis helped him up into the tent.

Nick took off his pants, showing Francis his tight ass again. He kept his shirt on and Francis tucked him into his sleeping back, fully aware that his exposed ass would only be a few inches away from him throughout the night. Nick would be sleeping in his jockstrap, and that turned Francis on.

Nick lazily watched Francis, a bit buzzed, as he ripped his sweater off and threw away his long johns. He exposed his beefy, hairy body, which rippled in raw muscle and power. Then, he too slipped into his sleeping bag, giving Nick a wink before he zipped himself up.

"Well... goodnight."

Nick nodded, trying to stay warm in his sleeping bag by curling his body. "Goodnight." He suddenly wished he'd worn a jacket or something thicker overtop his shirt, and perhaps kept his pants on. He could hear the patter of rain get louder over their tent, and before he knew it, he was starting to shiver slightly. The noise of the bag rubbing up on the side of the tent, and against Francis' sleeping bag, suddenly awoke the jock.

"Are you cold, again?" he asked, feeling a bit chilly himself. Despite his love of sleeping nude, even Francis thought to wear something to bed, although it wasn't much. He mostly just didn't want to get a boner in front of Nick.

Francis turned over to face the teenager, a concerned look on his face. As Nick turned to answer his question, he couldn't help but think that Francis had worn this same innocent look the first time they'd met. And the first time they'd fucked.

"Uh... yeah. A little," he admitted, feeling embarrassed.

Francis snuck his hands out of his bag and began to undo his zipper, while cocking his head at him. "Come on over," he said, showing Nick to a spot next to him in his bag. Nick was awestruck.

"R-really?" he asked, beginning to undo his own zipper.

"Yeah, man. I'm kinda cold too."

As Nick smiled at him, he crept out of his sleeping bag, unable to look away from the stud's meaty chest and rigid abs peeking through the opening. There didn't seem like a lot of space for the two of them, but that only encouraged Nick more.

"Th-thanks," Nick muttered, sneaking into his bag as he tried to contain the bulge in his jockstrap. He slipped inside, his ass facing Francis' body. The jock scooched over to give him some space, while wrapping his arm around him to zip the both of them up.

"No problem, bro."

Nick lay in next to him, his ass firmly planted against the hard, fat member in his boxer briefs. The stud's beefy legs were sliding in-between his and if Nick had been shirtless, he would have felt his fat pecs and hard nipples against his back.

"Wait," Nick said, suddenly pulling the shirt off of himself and throwing it across the tent. Francis stared at him, wondering why he did that. "Body warmth," Nick answered, hoping the jock would be okay with it.

"Makes sense," he muttered back.

Nick settled against his body, feeling the stud's massive muscles caress and bulge around his body. The boy's dick stirred in his jockstrap, pulsing against the fabric and longing to escape. Nick was lucky that Francis couldn't see it.

The jock's big pecs pressed up on his back, and his abs rested right above his ass. He was basically cuddling with Nick, with a hard dick, and an excuse for keeping him warm. Nick didn't object at all. His ripped arm came over and zipped the both of them inside, and then wrapped itself over Nick's small body. His hand rested inches away from Nick's bulge, however, still touching his bare skin. The two boys lay next to each other, utterly naked besides a pair of underwear. Nick couldn't let go of the fact that Francis's boner was bulging through his boxers, and was resting against his own bare ass.

"Comfy?" Francis asked, his low, hot breath whispering into Nick's ear.

Nick smiled, wishing that the jock's boner would never go away. The large shaft was on Nick's butt cheek, throbbing with desire. Nick was sure that the stud's boxers were a little wet.

"Very," he said, suddenly feeling the stud's fingers graze his package. Then, they rubbed up on his bulge, suddenly massaging his balls. Nick mumbled his words as he felt pleasure jolting up his body. "What... what are you doing?"

"Nick... I'm horny."

"...Huh?" Nick was still a bit sleepy, and the jock's fingers rubbing against his dick and balls was making it hard to talk or understand anything. He suddenly felt Francis' hand leave his junk and instead dig it's way inside of his jockstrap, reaching his hardening penis and pulling his foreskin down to rub his wet head.

"I'm hard for you," Francis muttered, not sure what he was saying.

"You're what?"

Francis suddenly wished he hadn't said it like that. "I-I—I'm horny, Nick. I'm getting hard. Could you... do me a favour?"

Nick nodded before he could say anything else. His eyes were finally opening, and the fact that one of Francis' hands was on his dick while another was stroking his ass was more than what he'd expected from him. "Sure, Francis. What... do you wanna do?"

"Would you... would let me fuck you?" Francis asked, suddenly sounding nervous. His mouth was pressed up against Nick's face, and his body was beginning to get tense.

Nick smiled at him. "Of course."

Francis smiled back, grinning stupidly. It was a sight that made Nick's heart flutter. Before Nick could do anything, Francis leaned in close, putting his whole hand down Nick's crotch while staring at Nick's bright brown eyes. Then, he put his lips's slowly over Nick's mouth, wondering if he was allowed to. They were both a bit drunk, so Francis was feeling bold.

Nick kissed him. He raised his face to Francis' level, sucking on his lips and tasting his spit. Francis was on him, pressing hard on his body as he continued to massage the boy's dick. His tongue then invaded Nick's mouth, slobbering across his face and trying to taste every last drop of the boy's saliva.

"Uhhhnnn..." Nick moaned, feeling the jock tickle his piss-slit, sliding his glans in-between two of his fingers.

"A-am I hurting you?" he said, suddenly going up for breath.

Nick shook his head. "No. You're just really good."

Francis blushed. He wasn't sure if being good at pleasuring another man was something he ought to be proud of.

The jock continued, sucking on Nick's face and pushing on his mouth for more. They made out for a while, tasting each other's spit and biting their lips like men as Francis straddled Nick's body. Then, as he rubbed his bulge on Nick's naked thigh, the boy pulled away. He was wide awake now, wanting to pleasure the stud.

"I want you to fuck me," he said, wondering if it was possible to do so in the their sleeping bag.

"You want me to?" Francis teased.

"More than anything. B-but... I'm still a bit sore from yesterday..." Nick said, remembering the vigorous fucking he'd received from both the McCarthy boys.

Francis grinned, pecking Nick's lips again. "I'll glow slow, and I'll be gentle. I promise."

Nick closed his eyes, smiling like he was in bliss. Just to hear Francis say those words was enough to get him over the edge. He turned around to expose his backside to the jock, letting him climb over his body. "Thanks."

Francis kissed his neck, then snaked his mouth down Nick's spine. It was difficult to do in their sleeping bag, but he squeezed and moved around, reaching the small of Nick's back and sucking on his most gentle skin, making Nick moan in ecstasy. "You don't need to thank me. Your body, your rules."

Nick liked that. He smiled back at him, arching his back and throwing his ass into Francis' face. "Then I'm all yours. Do what you want with me."

While the jock grinded his wet, bulging boxers on Nick's thigh, he grinned at the twink like a horny schoolboy and began to rub his bright white cheeks. They were so round and perky, bouncing and jiggling with each touch Francis made. "You're so hot," he said to him.

"No, you are."

Francis kissed his ass cheeks, before pushing them apart with his hands. "You're hotter, babe." The sleeping bag stretched and warped under Francis' movement, but he was too horny to care. He exposed Nick's pink, puckering hole. It was hairless and tight, waiting for Francis to enter him. Nick was expecting a cock to ram his insides, but he was surprised by what he felt first.

"Oh shit!" Nick exclaimed, feeling a hot, wet tongue pierce his asshole. "Ohhh fuck!"

Francis laughed a bit, tasting the boy's anus with his dripping tongue, while placing kisses on his warm entrance. "You like that?"

"Fuck yeah. You're amazing," he said. This was the first time Francis had kissed his hole like that.

Francis continued licking him, spitting on his hole and then lapping at his juices. His skin tasted good to him, and his soft flesh was perfect for a good dicking. Francis sucked on him, pushing his ass cheeks further apart to get deeper into him. Nick moaned into the sleeping bag, grasping at it as the fat tongue lathered his ass with spit and entered his hole.

"Ohhhh fuck!" Nick moaned again, pushing his butt further up into Francis' face. The jock liked that and spanked him as he whined in pleasure. Francis continued eating him out, moving his mouth down towards the boy's scrotum, then back up to his sweaty hole, which was puckering in anticipation, waiting for Francis to enter him.

The stud gave his hole a few more flicks of his tongue before he pressed it inside him, tasting his flesh.

"Uhhhnnnn! That's amazing..." Nick said to him, writhing in the sleeping bag.

Francis grinned, lubing him his hole up with more spit. "You taste so good," he murmured.

Nick pushed his ass further into his face, letting the jock take full control. Francis spanked him again before putting his hand up and down the boy's crack. He licked two of his fingers then inserted them into Nick's asshole, going slowly at first.