Jocks of the South Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm..." Francis moaned, as he felt Nick's soft fingers graze over his pink head. It was engorged and sticky with his cum and Nick's ass sweat. It smelled sweet, like salty jizz and dirty, manly sweat. Nick licked it eagerly, tasting the man's soft, warm fluids. He felt the jock tremble under Nick's touch, his skin getting goosebumps.

What Nick liked the most was seeing that Francis had been so desperate to fuck him that he hadn't even waited to take his boxer briefs off before doing it. Nick took them off himself, slipping them down his hairy, muscular thighs so that he could get at the entire length of the stud's hard dick and loose, bouncing balls. He sniffed his underwear, relishing in the dirty, grimy smells that came with being a guy.

Francis, meanwhile, buried his face into Nick's ass, pulling at his jockstrap and whipping it back against his pink, perky cheeks. He could see the boy's junk bulging through it, and so he removed his balls and penis from the pouch, aroused by how hard and wet he was. His balls swung back and forth, waiting to let out a load. Seeing it made Francis even harder—giving him a feeling he couldn't explain.

Francis serviced Nick's shaft a bit, pulling at his hard pole and rubbing him up and down. Nick sighed in pleasure, and feeling the stud stroke his balls was just as heavenly. Then, Francis licked the top of his scrotum, teasing the teenager and making his whole cock jump up in a frenzy. Slowly but surely, the ripped, hairy stud moved his fat, moist tongue up Nick's hairless taint and into his bare ass crack, pushing away the straps and focusing on his wet, cum-stained anus. It was still full of the jock's seed.

"Uhnnnn... yeah, daddy..." Nick moaned, feeling the man's tongue tickle his puckering hole. Francis put his entire mouth over his crack, kissing his wet, cum-filled cunt and tasting his sweaty juices with each eager lap. He was loving every little taste of the boy's anus, and his eagerness made the teenager shudder in bliss, especially as his big hands continued to rub his cheeks up and down, slapping his ass every so often. The sound of his spanks were loud enough to be heard even outside the tent.

Then, Nick took the jock's member into his mouth. Francis' waist was hairy and muscular, and his dark brown pubes were soft on his face. Francis bucked his hips into Nick's mouth as he felt the teenager grasp onto his cock with his watering, warm mouth. Nick fondled the man's balls with one hand, stroking his hairy thighs while using the other to keep the thick, hardening member in his mouth. He played with the man's balls, watching his veins pop and his muscles twitch with each movement Nick made.

Nick finally pulled down Francis' foreskin, feeling the large head spew more spunk into his mouth. It was scorching hot, and pushed into his throat like a raging bull trying to mate. Nick squirmed and shook as the stud went into his ass, forcing his tongue into his already-full anus, which was leaking with the stud's thick, oozing spunk.

"Mmmm..." Nick groaned, taking in more of the stud's hard, meaty cock into his mouth. The warmth of the stud's body made Nick even more horny, and with the two of them pressed against each other, he felt closer than ever to the jock.

Nick felt Francis' groin tense as he really pushed himself into Nick's mouth, pumping and grinding smoothly into his hole. It went further and further in, reaching the boy's neck and causing him to choke and cough out pre-cum on his dick.

Then, desperate to give the boy a good mouth-fucking, Francis rolled Nick onto his back. He got on top, still sucking hard on Nick's hole while he had his crotch to boy's face. He helped keep Nick's ass and legs up, impatiently biting and licking his bulging ass. Francis also pumped his dick in and out of Nick's head, fucking his mouth slowly like it was an old sex toy. But Nick loved every moment of it. The rougher Francis got, the harder Nick's penis became. His erection leaked all over both their bodies, and Nick choked on Francis' wood some more, slobbering his desperate spit all over his meat.

Francis' hard, heavy body was heaven as it squished Nick. He was pure muscle and testosterone, covered in light dusting of brown hair that made him look like a horny greek god. His hard, hairy abs rippled against Nick's chest, and his veiny thighs and bulging groin pushed onto his face, making Nick even hornier. Francis could feel the boy's hole pucker and clench as the feelings overtook his small body. More cum leaked out of Nick's hole, followed by his own horny juices.

The stud used his big hands to massage the boy's thighs, feeling him up and down as he moved his manly lips all across his crack. He licked all of it, swallowing down the boy's sweat and then spitting some more back up to lube up his hole as his tongue entered. While he rimmed teenager, his body shook and hardened on top of Nick's small body. The jock's big, beefy chest was digging into his groin, and his nipples were pricking his flesh. In fact, Nick's entire cock was pulsing hard in-between Francis' two pecs, spreading cum all over the man's muscular tits.

Soon Francis' thrusting motion became rougher. He drew himself out of Nick's mouth before pushing back in. His dick was like a large, meaty pipe, forcing itself inside of him again and again, harder and harder like a hydraulic pump. It was a large manly pendulum of hot, veiny muscle. His cock was eight inches of pure man, throbbing and leaking semen with each thrust.

"Uhhhnn... Nick," Francis moaned, taking a moment to feel the twink's mouth on his fat cock. Then, he licked up the sperm that dripped out of Nick's asshole. He pulled hard at he boy's fleshy ass, spanking him hard and squeezing the life from his butt.

Nick choked and gagged as the cock attacked his throat, making his eyes water. His nipples got hard as the stud's balls flew across his face, pounding his nose and forehead again and again. The rigid shaft pushed deep into his mouth, giving the horny teenager just what he needed.

"UHN!" Nick yelled, bucking his hips as the stud continued to work his behind. His dick throbbed violently, and Francis felt the scorching member jerk against his pecs.

"Ohh fuckkk. You're gonna cum, I can feel it," he said, suddenly grabbing Nick's erection and rubbing it furiously up and down like it was his own.

Nick could only nod, as the large member still inside of his mouth prevented him from saying anything. Francis pushed himself even deeper as he watched Nick's cock jump and twitch with his every touch. He watched in amazement as Nick blew his load. Large, watery pumps of cum burst out of the tip, spewing out like a geyser. Francis slurped up his ass juices, staring at the boy's warm fluids run down his shaft and leak all over his body, while some of it spread across Francis' hand and arm.

"FUCK!" Nick said, the cock still filling up his mouth. He squirmed and jerked beneath the jock's hard, muscular body as he came, pushing himself deeper onto Francis' fat cock. When his ejaculation subsided, Francis looked up from Nick's ass, wiping the sperm and sweat from his mouth.

The sensation of cum dripping down his body, while Nick gagged on his cock, took Francis over the edge.

"You ready for me?" he asked weakly, while his boner shook hard in the boy's mouth.

Nick nodded with it still inside, feeling a surge of cum leap through the man's testicles and into his veiny shaft.

Francis fucked his mouth hard, slapping his whole, hairy groin into Nick's face while his large, swollen balls pounded the rest of his head. He grabbed onto Nick's ankles, twisting and grinding his whole body against the teenager's as he came, pummelling his wet lips and hammering away at his desperate hole. He fucked his mouth like a teenage boy mating with a tight virgin for the first time. His hard grunts and horny moans made both their bodies shudder and then, the man began to cum.

"FUCK!"

The loads of spunk shot out of his cock, spewing hot semen into the teenager's mouth and hitting his gullet square on. The thick, hot cum filled Nick up, quickly pooling inside of him and beginning to choke the air from his hole. He tried hard to swallow it, but more and more sperm kept taking it's place, leaking out from between his lips and dripping down his face and chin. He took the massive tool in his hands as Francis continued to thrust into him, unleashing load after load of his seed.

Nick gurgled the cum, struggling to take everything in. The hunk's semen tasted sweet but salty, smooth and creamy on his tongue, but also gritty and manly, just like the testosterone-filled man who had fucked the life out of him that night.

Francis rested his hips on Nick's face for a while before taking his cock out of him. Nick had been eagerly sucking on it while the jock tried to catch his breathe, taking in the softness of Nick's small body, and the cum they had spread across each other, symbolizing the intense pleasure they'd made in their tent.

"Shittt..." Francis moaned, feeling his dick throb in pain after having cum so violently twice within the last twenty minutes. He'd lost track of time, and had no idea how long the two of them had been fucking.

Nick whipped the remaining cum from his mouth and looked up at Francis, struggling to get next to him in the humid sleeping bag. The stud swept his hands up Nick's body, feeling his wet, sweaty body, and the semen that had spread all across it. But he didn't mind it one bit.

"You enjoy that?" Francis asked, pushing his naked body against Nick's. He helped the boy take off his jockstrap, feeling his sore, perky ass. It still leaked with Francis' sperm.

Nick nodded quickly, feeling Francis kiss his lips before the both of them fell back into their half-sleepy state. "A lot. More than you can imagine. What... about you?"

Francis sucked on his lips, massaging Nick's wet body as he rubbed his own sweaty, meaty muscles against Nick. His cock was just beginning to go flaccid, but he pressed it onto the boy's butt, and tangled his hairy legs between Nick's. He hugged him, holding him close in his big arms and bulging, fuzzy chest. "Sex with you is always the best."

Nick smiled, feeling the jock squirm in their sleeping bag, still buck nude, trying to get closer to him. This was the first time that he'd cuddled with Francis after sex—or ever. And to do it naked felt better than everything, making his stomach tingle and his heart pound with hot, excited blood. "Sh-should... we put some clothes on?" he asked, making sure the jock was okay with this.

Francis shook his head, his breath smelling like beer and ass. Nick's ass. "Nah. It's better this way. So we can keep warm 'till morning."

Nick grinned, gently rubbing his ass up and down Francis' wet, gooey shaft. "Good idea."

***

Still way more to come! Let me know what you think and don't hesitate to send me ideas of what you'd like to read next. The next chapter will be uploaded some time 1-2 weeks from today, due to my ongoing exams. Thanks for reading and I hoped you enjoyed!