Jocks of the South Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit!" he groaned, feeling the two large, manly fingers enter his anus. They stretched out his sore hole, filling him up. The man's fingers were warm and hard, and as Francis pushed them deeper inside of him, Nick squirmed and shook. "Fuck, that feels good."

"You want more?" Francis teased him, grabbing his ass with his free hand.

"Yes, daddy. Give me more."

Francis smiled, giving the twink exactly what he wanted. He inserted another finger, pushing the three of them harder into him, trying to go at a slow pace. He pushed until no more could fit. Then, after he withdrew them, he pushed them back in, fucking the boy slowly with his hand.

"Uhhhnn!"

"You're shaking," Francis said to him, rubbing his hands over Nick's bare back and putting his body overtop to comfort him, trying to keep him warm.

"It just feels so good, with you on top," Nick answered, feeling the stud's weight against him. He was being finger fucked while Francis leaned over his body. It was hot being dominated by him.

"So you're okay?"

"Yes, daddy."

Francis inserted his fingers once more, pushing into him deep, then withdrawing to fuck him with it again. "Say my name, Nick."

"Uhhhhnnn... Francis."

"Louder. Say my name like you mean it. Tell me you want me."

"Francis! Fuck me, Francis! I want you to fuck me hard with your big, wet cock. Punish me, daddy."

That was exactly what Francis needed to hear. All the doubts he had about fucking Nick were gone as the boy cried out his name, begging to be mutilated by the man's engorged, horny cock. Francis took his fingers out and spanked the twink hard before he began to slip his boxers off. His thighs were wide apart, flanking both sides of Nick's body, so it would be impossible to slide them off. And with the sleeping bag still overtop of them, Francis didn't want to expose Nick to the cold.

Instead, Francis took his boner out through the fly of his boxers. He pulled his balls out too, wanting to let the boys be as free as possible. He rubbed his cock a few times before he spread Nick's cheeks apart, feeling his trembling hole with his hands.

"I don't have any lube or a condom."

Nick arched his back again, showing his hole to Francis. "You can raw me whenever you want, daddy. My hole is yours."

"Are you sure, Nick? I don't want to hurt you."

"Do it, Francis. I'm ready."

Francis bit his lip, spreading Nick's cheeks apart as he held his massive, eight inch slab of meat down so that he could fit it in his hole. He smacked it hard a few times on his back and ass, making the boy wince and moan in pleasure, waiting for the large shaft to enter his body and prod the deepest, most darkest parts of his ass. Francis pulled at his jockstrap and let it go quickly, whipping the boy with the elastic waistband. Nick squealed, arching his back and giving the hunk more of his ass.

Francis held his massive tool in his hands. It was red hot and raw, dripping with pre-cum as he guided the large, heavy schlong to Nick's ass. "Okay," he murmured, watching Nick look back at him, horniness etched onto his face.

"Put it inside me," he begged, staring at Francis rub his cock. Francis spat on his shaft, rolling it over his head and slick skin. His erection throbbed with each heart beat, the veins of his member protruding as blood filled his dick. Then, he touched the tip of his head to Nick's hole, beginning to push his wet cock into the boy's cunt.

"UHN!" Nick groaned, feeling the wide head pierce his asshole as it entered him. It stretched his anus apart, digging into his tight, warm flesh as it drove its way deeper inside of him. "Ohhhh fuck! Francis!"

"Say my name, baby," Francis muttered, pushing more of himself into Nick as he piled over top of his small body. "Oh fuckkk, you're always so tight."

"Uhnn... Francis..."

"I'm right here, baby. I'll take care of you tonight." Francis drove his shaft further in as he lay on top of Nick. His massive, meaty pecs crushed Nick's body into the floor of the tent and his rough, rippling abs twitched and flexed against his back. The stud's powerful arms wrapped around Nick's body and held onto his shoulders, planting Nick onto his cock.

The jock shoved himself into Nick slowly, entering him with moans of pleasure and pain, for Nick's hole was just too tight.

"FUCK! Francis!"

"Am I hurting you?"

"Yeah... but don't stop. Go all the way, daddy."

Francis smiled, kissing the nape of Nick's neck and breathing his words into his ear. "You want that cock inside of you, baby?"

Nick nodded, pushing his ass further up against Francis' groin, feeling his boxers and the long, fuzzy pubes that stuck out of them. "Yes, Francis. Fuck me good."

Francis grabbed Nick's ass from behind, rubbing his cheeks and pinching his flesh with his big hands. "How do you want it?" Francis muttered, breathing on his back as his body continued to flatten Nick down. He slapped his ass, putting red handprints on his bright white cheeks.

"Fast and hard," he whined, with Francis' penis throbbing in his hole. The jock began moving his hips, letting his dripping member slip in and out of Nick. It was hot and hard, filling his entire hole up. It barely fit and was it not for Francis' spit, Nick's anus would have been burning at the intense friction of the stud's slick, rubbery tool.

"You like that?" Francis teased, spanking the boy again. He held fistfuls of his ass, giving Nick the pain that he so desperately needed. He wanted to be treated like a filthy slut by his daddy.

Nick grit his teeth, unable to talk with the stud's massive dick deep inside of him. It felt so good. "Yes, daddy."

"You want me to go faster or is this okay?"

Nick nodded, distracted by the sensational feeling of Francis' cock leaking pre-cum into his hole. His head was red hot, hitting the top of anus and pushing his body apart with it's huge size. Francis had never been this hard for him before. "Go faster. I can handle it."

"Alright. Get ready, babe." Then, still surprising him, Nick felt Francis shove himself deeper inside of his asshole, plugging him up and slapping his ass with his groin and balls. He went all in, impaling the twink with his veiny, eight-inch cock. Nick moaned in pain, but he enjoyed every moment of it.

"Damn... you take this cock like a man. You want it, baby?"

Nick nodded, biting his lip and grasping at the bottom of their sleeping bag. "Yes, daddy, you're perfect. Keep going, Francis. Be rough with me. I can take it."

"Alright, Nick. Shit, I'm so horny."

Nick nodded, bracing through the pain of the man's enormous member as Francis pushed himself even deeper inside. There was nothing Nick could do—he was squashed against the ground by Francis' brawny, athletic body and his bulky arms were keeping him in place. Francis' legs surrounded Nick's thighs as he shoved himself in-between Nick's tight cheeks, grabbing more fistfuls of flesh.

Nick lay there with a warm, smooth dick in his asshole, pulsing hard and expelling jizz into his anus. He felt the pain coursing up his ass, but it felt so good being dominated by Francis, and he was willing to do anything for him, especially when the jock was trying to hard to please him just the way he wanted.

Francis threw his head back, moaning silently as Nick serviced the head of his penis by rubbing up hard against the stud's groin. He purposely clenched his hole, trying to milk the fat member of all its cum.

"Oh man... shit..." Francis groaned, holding onto Nick as he continued to thrust into him. "Aww yeah, fuck..." he swore, slowly pulling his cock out of Nick's hole. He got off of him for a moment and spat on his dick, trying to lube himself up even more. He rubbed Nick's hole with his wet fingers then let the tip of his cock slip silently inside.

"Mmmhh..." Nick moaned, letting the muscular jock slide his thick meat back inside his hole, making his anus expand and shake in pain and pleasure. His hard, rigid head stabbed at his prostate, and then moved further up through him, piercing his body like a long, wooden pole.

"Fuuuuuckk!" Francis grunted, his mouth wide open as the twink's tight flesh engulfed his whole, throbbing dick. The hunk grabbed onto Nick's waist, trying to pull him closer. He made the teenager groan in ecstasy while the boy's own dick leaked pre-cum through his jockstrap.

Nick closed his eyes and concentrated on the warm, wet cock in his hole, filling him up from behind, while Francis' entire body held him close. Nick's anus clenched as Francis pushed, making the hunk wince and moan as the flesh squirmed around his oversized dick.

His big, sweaty balls hung low underneath, slapping against Nick's ass as Francis put his hands through Nick's head and began thrusting his groin hard against his butt. They whipped back and forth, loose, big and heavy like a bull's testicles. They were full of testosterone and spunk, fuelling Francis' ego and making his veins throb and pop with power and rage.

"Shit, take my cock, Nick. Take that fucking dick."

Nick looked up at his face, twisting his head back to watch the beefy stud close his eyes in euphoria. He began to sweat as he worked hard to put his wet member inside of the teenager. His abs were flexing, and his arms bulged with muscle as he held onto Nick. His nipples were hard and his rigid pecs were drenched in a film of sweat, making his smooth, tanned body look like that of a god.

"UHN!" Nick exclaimed, as Francis thrust into him hard, grabbing Nick by the waist again and piling himself inside. He put his hands on the boy's back, slowly taking his dick out and then shoving it back inside like he was sticky old sock used for jerking off. Nick felt the cock impale him, treating him like a sex slave and a horny, hungry young man. He wanted the stud's dick even more, and he needed to be disciplined for his overwhelming desire.

"Use my hole, daddy," Nick told him. "Pound that ass..."

Francis got even faster, tapping the boy's behind quickly with hard force. "Yeah, baby... you like my cock?"

Nick tried hard not to let the pain take over his body. He grinded against Francis' crotch and let the stud's fluid movements massage his insides.

Francis took his spare hand and smacked Nick across his ass, grabbing his neck and thrusting himself deeper inside. "Answer me, Nick. Tell me you want my cock."

Nick nodded, smiling as the jock punished him. "I want it," he mumbled, making the stud grin as the warm hole clenched his cock. "I want your fat cock deep inside of me."

"Uhhhnnn... you feel amazing on my dick," Francis said, rubbing his hands over Nick's sweaty body. Then he swept through Nick's hair, trying to comfort him as he attacked his backside.

Francis slapped Nick's plump ass once more, turning his pale flesh a bright pink and causing Nick to squeal in pain. Then, the jock put both his hands on the small of Nick's back, grabbing his waist hard and wrapping Nick's legs with his own thick, hairy thighs. They flexed with hard muscle and bulky meat, pinning the twink down on the floor as he leaned overtop, thrusting himself deep and fast into Nick's cheeks, using the boy like he was the last hole on earth for him to fuck.

"Mmmmhhh!" Nick moaned, feeling the thick, hard rod of meat penetrate his insides and rip through him. It reached the deepest part of his body, slamming into his bladder and grinding his prostate to a pulp, over and over again. The warmth of their flesh and the friction of Francis' vigorous movements made Nick's anus heat up and throb, squirming in pleasure and massaging the stud's fat, pulsing erection. Francis' hairy groin pressed hard against Nick's ass, slapping hard on top of him and throwing a fat sack of nuts around wildly in between them both.

It hurt Francis' balls to fly around so erratically, slapping into hard flesh and getting caught in-between his groin as he fucked Nick hard. But Francis just held onto the twink's shoulders, trying to brace through the pain like a man and take out his anger and sexual frustration on Nick's squirms of pleasure and submission.

"Dominate me!" Nick begged, feeling the stud pick up his pace.

Francis did as Nick asked, putting one hand to Nick's mouth. He put three fingers inside of him and pulled back on his head through his mouth, stretching out his cheek. "Yeahhh... you wanna be punished like a bad little faggot?"

"Uhhnn... yes, daddy," Nick mumbled, as the fingers filled his mouth and began to choke him. He loved it this way, and he needed more of it. No one fucked him the way Francis did, and he loved him for it.

Francis kept rhythmically pumping in and out of Nick's hole, pulling on his mouth and keeping a tight hold on his shoulder to fuck his tight little ass harder than ever. He groaned and grunted, slapping the twink's cheeks and ploughing his boner up into his ass as his fingers filled the boy's mouth. "Uggghhh!" he moaned, grunting as he shoved more of himself inside. "Fuck!"

Nick wailed in bliss as the thick erection stabbed his anal cavity. Francis was still clambering over him, putting his whole body overtop Nick and throwing his beefy hand into the teenager's mouth. He continued fucking, drilling his hole as his cock ripped Nick's little body apart.

Francis' hard, bulging chest was pressed against Nick's shoulders, his naked, hairy body warming his bare skin. His abs flexed against his back, tickling Nick and sending shivers up his spine. Nick's asshole clenched, squeezing the hunk's dick and making him wince in pain.

"Fuckk. You like this, faggot? You like it when I fuck you like that?"

Nick nodded, whining again. Sweat dripped down from Francis' face and landed on his back and neck, running down his body.

"Yeahhh, baby. I'm gonna breed your ass, bare. You're all mine." He spanked him hard, making his ass bright red. "You belong to me, now. You understand that?"

"Yes, daddy," he replied, wishing every bit of it was true. He belonged to no one else but Francis. The jock owned his hole.

"You're so good to me, babe. You let me do whatever I want. You gonna take this cock like a good boy?"

He whined, moaning in thrill as the jock impaled his cock even harder. "Yeah! Breed me!"

Francis picked up speed, fucking Nick's tight little hole. His thrusts were hard and fast, slapping into the boy's ass so hard that each pounding was like a hard spanking. The fat pole inside Nick's anus expanded his cavity, ripping through him fast and violently so that his whole body jumped upward, skidding across the floor of the tent with the mans' powerful movements.

Francis pulled Nick's head back with his large fingers, while pushing them deeper into the boy's mouth, making him choke and gag.

"Uhhhhhhhhnnnnn! Oooohhhhhhh!" Nick moaned, closing his eyes as the pain overtook him, making his dick hard and his balls ache. "Yeaaahhhh! Fuck me!"

Francis keep drilling his hole, pounding his little ass at full speed. He was going so fast that the jock had to keep his mouth open, panting for air as sweat dripped off his body like rain. He dug his hand deeper into Nick's face and then with his other hand, spreading one of Nick's legs up to better reach his ass while tightening the anus around his erect cock. It gave him more space to fuck, causing Nick's ass to clench in pain.

"FUCKKK!" Francis exclaimed, slapping his butt and thrusting deeper into Nick's hole. "I'm gonna cum!"

Nick nodded, looking back at the jock as his whole body jerked. Francis pushed himself up onto Nick, squishing his whole body into the floor. He felt the hunk's huge erection jerk inside of his ass, stabbing at his bladder as his whole body bucked and his hips gave a mighty thrust into him. Nick heard himself scream in pain and pleasure, probably echoing across the entire forest, announcing to the world that a man was cumming inside of him.

Huge, powerful pumps of hot cum filled Nick's ass, bubbling and oozing it's way up inside his body. The jock kept thrusting fast and hard, moaning Nick's name while grunting in pleasure. His thick hairy legs pressed against Nick's waist and his hard nipples dug into his back. He kept Nick's ass on his groin, and his fingers in his mouth, still clinging on, fucking slowly and deeply like it was their first time together.

"Awwwww.... fuckkk..." he moaned, biting Nick's earlobe and sucking on it.

The sperm filled Nick's body, squirting all over the place with each thrust. Then, when Francis began to slow down, it started to drip little by little out of his tight boy-cunt. Francis lay over top of him, their bodies flat against one another as the stud fucked him and breathed against Nick's face.

"That was so good..." Nick muttered to him, feeling the jock's hot, horny breath on his face. "I've always wanted to be fucked like that."

Francis nodded, smiling like an idiot. "Well I like fucking your tight little ass, Nick," he said, making Nick's heart skip several beats. "There's nothing I love more."

Nick turned his head to look at him, staring into his deep green eyes, aware that while the man's hard cock was still far inside his body, their lips were only inches away from one another. "Really? Not even... pussy?"

Francis shook his head, looking back into Nick's eyes. "No," he said, thrusting hard into him one last time. "Not even pussy can make me cum like that."

Nick and Francis were both blushing, though it was hard to see in the dark. Then, Francis kissed him, sucking on his hot lips and exchanging spit. He breathed hard on him, sticking his tongue against his and wrestling with it, feeling every bit of his mouth. Francis pushed him down again, feeling the boy's chest and nipples with his hands, then going down to feel his developing abs.

Nick suddenly broke free of the kiss. "You're... still hard," he said, realizing that unloading his spunk just once may not have been enough to satisfy his manly urge.

Francis looked down at his dick, which was only half out of Nick's hole. Sure enough, the monster was still erect. "Yeah."

"So... you're still horny, then?"

"Are you?"

Nick knew the answer. Despite having shot enough pre-cum to look like an actual load, Nick knew that he was too focused on pleasuring Francis to cum himself. "Yes, I am."

Francis grinned, licking Nick's lips. "Then what are we gonna do about it?"

Nick gave him a devilish smile. "Well... since you like my ass so much... why don't you eat me out, while you fuck my mouth?"

Francis looked surprised. "Damn. Sounds hot, but... how would we..."

Nick kissed him once more. "I'll be on top of you, sucking your big dick..." he said to him, feeling the stud's cock twitch with each word, "while my ass is on your face."

Francis rubbed Nick's body, feeling his warm, soft skin. "Deal."

Nick instantly began moving, shuffling about in the sleeping bag so that Francis hard, rigid body was beneath his. It was easy to move considering how sweaty the both of them were, and feeling the stud's hairy muscles brush against him made him even hornier.

"A hundred bucks says I can make you cum," Francis said to him.

Nick giggled. "Oh, I believe you."

"Are you doubting my abilities?" Francis asked, spanking him once more as his ass came around his face. He noticed that Nick's cock was still fully hard for him inside his jockstrap. It turned the stud on.

"No, I'm serious," Nick said. "Make me cum, and I'll do the same. In fact... I'll swallow."

Francis rubbed the boy's ass with his big hands, mesmerized by his plump cheeks. "You got it, dude..."

Nick pushed his ass down on Francis' face, feeling the hunk's nose and wet lips dig into his crack, licking and spitting his way up and down. The feeling was sensational, and Nick was still surprised at how eager the stud was to eat him out. The jock pecked his fat ass cheeks, licking his soft skin in-between desperate laps of his taint and tight little hole.