Jocks of the South Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part of Nick felt relieved, but another part of him wanted Matt to know that they were together. He was someone they could trust their secret with, but Nick also wanted the chance to show Francis off to others. There wasn't exactly a welcoming crowd he could do that to.

"Well I'll have to ask my parents if I can go. We have a wedding in August and I need a tux for that anyway. I outgrew my last one."

"You think they'll say yes?" Francis knew the answer before he asked.

Nick nodded. "Definitely. If I told them about it, they'd force me to go. They really want me to make friends."

"Yeah, I remember," Francis said.

"You can help me pick out something nice," Nick told him.

He laughed at him. "You'll look good in anything. I'm the one who's got to get custom sizes. Apparently my proportions are weird?"

Nick gawked at him. "No way! You look perfect."

Francis' voice got sexy. "Wow, thanks, dude."

Nick bit his lip, grinning. "Shut up."

He laughed again. "We can help each other find something nice. Though I think the type of tux I'm supposed to wear already got chosen. The groomsmen are supposed to match."

"I'm sure it'll look great on you."

He nodded. "Let's hope."

There was a loud buzzing overhead and Nick nearly swore. "That's the bell."

"What's your last class, English?"

"Yeah. With Patterson."

"Ugh he sucked. I can't believe he's still there."

"Yeah well, he's retiring this year. Oh, I gotta go. I still have to get my bag."

"Alright cool. You okay withe me picking you up after?"

"Yup! I'll see you at 3."

"Okay, see you then."

Nick barely made it through English without bursting out with excitement. He was eager to go into town with Francis, but part of him also wanted to see his cousins. Meeting some of his family, even if they didn't know that Nick and Francis were together, seemed like a big step. Nick was happy that Francis thought it okay.

When the bell finally rang, Nick was out of class in a flash. Francis was already waiting for him outside, which put a smile on both their faces.

The truck that picked Nick up was a red Chevy 123 from '89. It had gotten a new paint job and the few dents and scratches had disappeared.

"Get it in, babe," Francis said, grinning at him as he walked over. Nick was wearing jeans and a tight shirt—the same as Francis. It was thankfully a much cooler day. He threw his bag in the back seat.

"Just us?" Nick asked, relieved to find that he was the only other person in the truck.

Francis shook his head. "They're meeting us there. And don't be intimidated by them. They look scary but they'll be friendly."

"Scary?"

Francis laughed, patting Nick's thigh. "Not everyone's as cute as me."

Nick rolled his eyes, smiling. "Oh we'll see."

They drove for about twenty minutes. Francis told jokes and made cocky remarks, while Nick tried to hide the boner he was giving him. They finally parked at the front of the shop, surrounded by other large trucks and cars that seemed similar to Francis'. Nick wanted to see how alike they would be.

The shop was relatively large, with dozens of different suits, tuxes, fabrics, shirts, pants and ties on display. There was a thin, tall man who greeted them, and Francis lead Nick over to three other guys who were looking through some socks.

"Sup," Francis said, giving the first man a hug. He was built big, with powerful, meaty shoulders, a huge chest and pair of arms, with thick legs. He wore camouflage shorts and backwards cap. His brown eyes and thick nose were surrounded by hints of a dark beard. Nick found him very attractive.

"Hey dude, long time no see," he said, patting Francis' back. He was only just taller than Francis—around 6'3". "Wow, you've been hitting the gym."

Another man came up to Francis. He was taller, about 6'6". He had sandy brown hair, though Nick thought it was difficult to tell with his buzzcut. He had pinker skin with blue eyes. He was pretty well built too, except nowhere as near as big as the first—in fact, Francis seemed more buff. He was wearing baggy jeans that sagged and showed off his plaid boxers. He wore flip-flops and a loose t-shirt that exposed his chest. He looked handsome to Nick, though he much rather preferred Francis. He was the hottest out of his family—even hotter than Matt, Nick thought.

The last guy was 6'4. He had short, dark brown hair with matching eyes. He also wore flip-flops and had a tan about him. His chest and arms were the only things attractive about him. His face was pretty plain but was clean shaven unlike the other two. He was lean, and had baggy shorts that came down to his knees. He wore a loose tank-top.

As they had their reunion, Nick awkwardly hung back. It didn't take long for Francis to introduce him to the others. "This is Nick, one my best friends," he said.

Nick smiled, caught off guard that Francis really felt that close to him. It was the most sentimental he could get in front of others without revealing their true relationship.

Francis told Nick everyone's names. The hunk with the most muscles was Jackson, the tallest who wore baggy jeans was David, and the shaven one was Dan.

"He's coming with us?" David asked, scratching his stomach. Nick tried not to look at this abs.

"Yeah, I invited him along," Francis said.

"He your boyfriend?" Jackson laughed, showing off his teeth.

Francis laughed a bit nervously, knowing it was only a joke. But it was still a bit daunting. "Shut up, man."

"Nice to meet you," Dan said.

"You too," Nick smiled.

"Same," Jackson added.

"C'mon," David said, "I gotta be somewhere after this." He motioned to the salesman, who was gathering a few sizes, as well as a measuring tape.

The four of them gave the man their sizes while Nick looked for a suit he liked. The McCarthys would have matching tuxes but he, on the other hand, wasn't a groomsmen. Nick took one out that was nice while the salesman got out the sizes he thought would fit the others. He came back with a size for Francis, but he told them that Jackson, Dan and David would need custom sizes, considering how big they were—both their height and their muscles.

"You sure that's gonna fit?" Nick asked Francis, looking at the tux. It was the largest size they had, but considering Francis' large build, even Nick was a bit sceptical.

"It's gonna have to. Do you know how much a custom size costs?"

Nick smiled at him. "Nope."

"Just shut up and tell me if it looks alright," Francis teased, motioning towards the fitting rooms. While the salesman took measurements of the other three, Francis took Nick into the hallway at the back, where the fitting rooms were. "Tell me if it looks too small on me."

"Sure thing."

It took a while for Francis to get into his tux. Nick could hear him struggling on the other side of the door and the salesman had even finished measuring one of the guys at this point. Nick just played with the tags of his own tux.

"You okay in there?" Nick asked.

"Yeah."

Nick waited a bit longer.

"Nick?"

"Yes?"

There was worry to Francis' tone. "You mind coming in here for a sec?"

"Uh... sure." He hoped no one noticed

The door was unlocked so he pushed it open, stunned by the sight before him. Francis was in his tux, hair pushed back and his body perfectly outfitted in fine, black material. His bowtie was done up and his vest was buttoned, making his shoulders seem sharp and rigid, and his sides were clean and tight. His pants were slim and contoured, framing his shape and making him look bigger and powerful. He looked incredibly sexy—there was something about a man in a suit that gave Nick a boner. He was thankful that his briefs were able to constrict his dick from any sudden movement.

The only thing off about him were his pants—the waist was still unbuttoned and his fly was half-done. Although this in itself was such a turn-on to see. His white shirt was beginning to come out and Nick got a good glimpse of Francis' brown pubes.

"I-it won't fit," Francis muttered, gritting his teeth and breathing in. He pulled hard on the waistline, trying to put the button into the hole. There was a still a good couple of inches to go, despite how hard Francis pulled.

"You look... amazing," Nick managed, unable to stop himself from staring up and down. It was sexiest that Francis had ever looked—if only they were alone.

"Yeah thanks, but I need you to help. I gotta fit in this size. I'm not gonna spend another couple hundred on a custom tux. I'll breathe in and do the zipper, you do the button, alright?"

Nick broke from his trance. "Huh? Oh, yeah. Okay." Nick warily got closer—the space was small, and being so close to Francis while he looked so hot was making his mind wander. In fact, Nick was sure that he was beginning to pitch a tent in his pants. He was lucky his jeans weren't baggy.

Nick got to his knees and faced the waistband—it was easer from this height. Nick tried not to laugh at the fact that he'd been in this very same position a lot in the past couple of days. He tuned his focus and told Francis he was ready—despite being distracted by the mess of hair before him and the hint of his underwear.

"Ready?"

Nick nodded. "Go."

Francis breathed in hard, and his hands shot down to his crotch, doing the fly up while Nick did the button. Nick had reached much closer than Francis had when he'd first seen him, but still, there was another two inches to go. Francis sighed heavily and the zipper undid itself. Nick let go of his waistband, getting a glimpse of his underwear again—seeing his boyfriend in them got him hot.

"One more time," Francis huffed, tucking his shirt back in and pulling up the pants.

"Is this worth it?" Nick asked.

"It'll be fine, dude... once I get it to close."

He didn't argue.

"This time, I'll help you pull."

Nick shrugged. "Alright."

Francis counted down. "Okay... one, two, three!"

The two of them pulled hard on the waistband—Francis gave him some extra slack and Nick was quick enough with his fingers to button it together. As soon as he had it done, Nick let go and fell back on the floor, looking up at his handiwork.

Francis let out a low sigh of relief. His pants threatened to snap, but they stayed together for the moment. He laughed, smiling down at Nick. "They're a little tight."

"Wow, really?"

Francis smirked. "Shut up."

Nick smiled at him, admiring how sexy he looked—and the fact that his fly was still open.

"As long as it fits, I can get my mom to loosen the waist a bit. She can work magic with that sewing machine."

"Doesn't matter what she does..." Nick said, almost drooling. "You still look amazing in it."

Francis was blushing now, and seeing Nick on the floor, sprawled out in front of him, his cheeks flushed and a bit of sweat rolling down his head (it was hot in the store) was a turn on for him. He could feel something in his pants moving, awakening to the sight before him.

"So... now I gotta take these off," Francis muttered, trying to get his mind off of Nick. It wasn't appropriate to try anything with his boyfriend when his family was just a few yards away from them.

Nick laughed. "You think you can get them undone?"

Francis shrugged. He tried to get enough slack to undo the button, but it was harder than it looked.

"Here, let me do it," Nick said, getting back on his knees and putting his face dangerously close to his crotch.

"Okay. Thanks, babe," Francis said, dropping his hands to his sides and letting Nick go for it.

Nick stepped in front of Francis' tanned, well-muscled body and put his hands towards the jock's groin. As Nick pulled on his waistband he could see his thick cock. It was bulging inside his dark boxer briefs, longing to escape. And it was hard. Nick felt himself shaking. The sight of the man's hard, throbbing member pressed against his underwear got Nick horny, and he had the sudden urge to take the stud right there. Nick felt his own cock rising up inside his jeans, pressing hard against his fabric.

It occurred to Nick: they were both alone, with no one to question why Nick had his hands on Francis' waistband, or why Francis was letting Nick catch a tantalizing view of his fat cock lying inside his pants.

Francis' member was a few inches from Nick's mouth. From the hole of his fly, Nick could smell the man's familiar musty scent. His underwear had a dark spot in one area, and the contents were moving, bulging slowly as Francis stared at the twink who stood centimetres away from his hardening dick. Nick could tell that his head was wet, and it was leaking for him.

"Nick..." Francis said, trying to get Nick off his crotch. The boy's mouth looked like it was watering, and despite his wish to shove his throbbing member right into Nick's mouth, he knew this was not the place to do it.

Nick was fumbling around with the waistband and its button, looking up at Francis with a horny stare. "It's too hard," Nick teased him, an edge to his voice. He wasn't talking about his pants anymore.

"Just do it," Francis said, trying to stop himself. His head was swimming with thoughts as the blood rushed to his dick. He couldn't see straight, and his body was reacting in a way he could not control.

Nick looked back down to Francis' bulge. His shaft grew in size and his nuts were pressing through the fabric. "I've got it," Nick mumbled, putting his mouth dangerously close to the stud's fly. Francis could feel his hot breath on his package, and he leaked more pre-cum, imagining the twink's soft, warm mouth on his member.

Suddenly, Nick could feel the button slip through the hole. One moment it was there, and the next, the button was gone. Nick took his hands from inside Francis' groin, making the stud's erection twitch as his pants shot wide open.

As Nick sat down on the floor, the pants fell down to Francis' hips, supported only by his fat ass and the throbbing boner he had in front of him. "There," Nick whispered, his mouth completely dry.

"Th-thanks, Nick."

Nick smiled at him, admiring the stains of pre-cum on his dark underwear. "Am I imagining things or is your dick really leaking right now?" he suddenly blurted out.

Francis blushed harder, staring down at him with a polarizing glare, full of desire. "I lose control of myself whenever you get near me. Especially when you're near my cock."

Nick got back to his knees, aware that Francis' zipper was still down. "Really?" Nick teased him. "So you're hard for me, right now?" He put his small hands on Francis' groin, being extra touchy as he helped him take his pants off. Nick looked up at him with large eyes.

"Yeah," Francis mumbled, his face turning red. "Real hard."

"Maybe we should do something about it..." he whispered, his face inching closer to the man's crotch.

"N-no, Nick. Not here. C'mon get up."

"What if I don't want to get up?" he asked, his hands still fondling his groin. He slowly reached back up to his waist, his fingers grazing the top of his boxers. "What if I help you get off?"

"N-no, Nick... not here. There's people outside..."

"Oh c'mon, Francis. I'll be quick. You know you want me to, you've been staring at me like that for a while, now. I know when you want me."

Francis couldn't control his body. His cock was hardening and rising up through his boxers. It was pressing against his pants, and now his chest was aching for the feeling of the boy's warm lips. "Nick, I... you can't..."

"Look, you're about to burst already. It'll make things easy. You get rid of a boner, so you don't embarrass yourself out there in front of those guys, and I get to have some fun too. It'll feel amazing."

Francis closed his eyes, letting himself go. There was no way he could pass up an opportunity for a blowie, even though it was hardly the time. But he'd been thinking of touching Nick for the entire day... "Okay. But you have to be quick," he whispered, realizing there could be someone in the room next to them.

"I promise." Nick smiled. Still on his knees and facing his crotch, Nick's hands reached inside Francis' fly, feeling the rigid pole that hardened against the stretched fabric. The side was wet with pre-cum, and Nick could feel the loose balls taking up all the space inside. First, Nick grazed the stud's muscular thighs, feeling the fabric of his boxers stretched tight around his powerful legs. Then Nick reached back up to his crotch, feeling the man spread himself and push his waist towards Nick, letting him get closer. He let Francis' pants stay where they were—it would be hard enough to try and take it off him—and reached inside his underwear, snaking his hand through his long pubes until his fingers grazed the base of his manhood.

Francis sighed out in pleasure as Nick grasped his hard, throbbing cock. The boy pulled his boxers down a little and finally began to free Francis' pole from his clothes, revelling in the sight of his eight-inches of thick, rigid meat.

Nick was gentle, guiding the heavy, leaking boner out of Francis' pants. It fell out Nick's hands, dripping watery jizz. Nick caught the drops, licking it from his hands, and then massaged his wet, throbbing cock with it. It was large and hot, the soft skin was pink and veins bulged all across the fat shaft. Francis' pubes were sticking out, poking Nick's hands.

Francis threw his head back, closing his eyes and letting out soft moans as Nick began to work him. When Nick thought he had finally teased him enough, he put his soaking lips to the red, engorged head, pulling down the foreskin and engulfing the salty, sperm-soaked flesh with his tongue.

"Holy fuuuckk..." Francis gasped, looking down in amazement as Nick moved his lips further down the rod. It was like a large metal pole, except wet and hot. When the head hit the back of Nick's throat, he went back up, sucking on just the tip like it was candy.

"Uhnnnn... fuckkkk. Your mouth is fucking amazing, baby..."

Nick smiled, slobbering his lips across his fat penis and taking in the different tastes. Creamy sperm filled his mouth, covering his tongue and throat as it dripped down, while hints of sweat of manly musk filled his nose. The scents drove him wild, urging him to go in deeper. Nick salivated at the bitter, salty taste of his spunk and took in as much dick as he could, shoving it greedily down his gullet. He used his lips to massage the trembling shaft while choking on the meat that invaded his throat.

"Uhhnn! Oh god... oh god, fuck!"

Nick slapped the farm boy's big meaty horse-cock across his face, making the jock wince and jump, surprised by the rousing sensations. He enjoyed seeing the boy take his dick so eagerly, so Nick slapped it across his face a few more times before Francis took over and hit his fat, dripping boner over his nose, lips and chin. Then, when he'd covered his face with enough pre-cum, Francis stuffed it back into his mouth like it was a tight cunt.

"You like it like that?" Nick mumbled, his mouth still full of dripping cock. His left hand was wrapped around the bottom of Francis' dick while his right hand fondled the man's loose, bouncing balls, which were still inside his boxers.

Francis was barely able to nod with his whole body convulsing with the sensations of Nick's skilled mouth. "Yeah, babe. I fucking love it. Give me that good head."

The teenager eagerly obliged, flicking his tongue over his piss-slit, making Francis nearly jump in surprise. His whole body shook and his dick itself trembled inside Nick's mouth, squirting out huge globs of cum. But he wasn't there yet, and Nick was still hungry for more. Blowing a guy in a tux was a fantasy Nick had had for a while and he didn't want it to be over so soon. He eased off the man's cock, focusing more on the underside of his head and his warm, sweaty shaft. Saliva and cum began to drip down his face as he tried to take in all of the man's sperm, though it was difficult to do with the amount of premature ejaculate leaking from his tip. The penis shuddered inside his mouth, and Nick could feel the jock's heartbeat pulse through his dick, throbbing hard in his mouth, still dripping hot spunk.