Jocks of the South Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooohh shit, Francis," Nick wailed, unable to hide the sensations that his manhood made him feel. It was thick and Nick's hole was tight, but it slipped inside of him once they both of them really pushed. "You fit perfectly inside me," he said, laughing a bit.

Francis smiled and his cock twitched with ego. His balls were loose against his legs, drooping down to the lid of the seat. "You're my perfect fit."

Nick nodded, hoping to dig himself deeper down onto his boyfriend. His bit his lip, trying to brace through the initial pain and discomfort. "And you're mine. Fuck, it always feels different when I'm on top of you."

"A good different?"

"The best different. I love riding you."

Francis felt his stomach fluter at his words. Anytime he heard Nick say 'love', it sparked an immediate reaction in him that made his head fuzzy and his fingers tingly. He pricked with excitement, eager to show Nick how much he meant to him. "Yeah, you gonna ride daddy's cock for me, baby?"

"Yes, I am." Nick finally got his ass against Francis' pubes and thick thighs. He put his hands against the jock's broad shoulders and then leaned in forward, beginning to grind against the man's groin while his dick was embedded deep inside him.

"Holy fuck, dude," Francis muttered, barely able to breathe as the teenager massaged his monster cock with the muscles of his ass. The balls of Nick's feet were against the ground but he could barely reach as Francis thrusted himself up into him, rocking the both of them back and forth.

Francis' big hands were on Nick's waist and ass, spanking him and squeezing his cheeks, spreading them apart around his dick. Nick moaned whenever the jock did this, and felt his own dick twitch and jerk against Francis' abs as he lifted his shirt a bit. He was covering them in a layer of salty pre-cum.

"You're so big," Nick told him, feeling the throbbing head pierce the highest part of his anus as he kept a mount on the stud's groin.

"You take cock better than anyone, Nick," Francis said, rubbing Nick's bouncing ass as the twink put his hands against his beefy chest and erect nipples for support. Francis threw his head backwards, closing his eyes as Nick's ass clenched around his boner, milking the pre-cum out of him. "Fucking ride me."

"Uhnn, you feel so good inside me," Nick moaned, still grinding his quivering anus back on forth on the stud's cock, rocking against his hairy pubes and protruding v-lines.

"Shit, that's good." He rubbed his hands against Nick's back, then around his waist and up his faint hint of abs. He lingered his fingers on Nick's hard nipples, reaching up through his shirt, and stoked his slightly built chest. He smirked once he saw the boy's mouth gape wide open in pleasure. He gave him a horny smile once Nick's eyes opened. "I'm gonna fuck you."

Nick nodded. "Do it. Just fucking pound me."

Francis sat upward, no longer leaning against the seat. He felt Nick clamber onto his body tight, almost like they were in a hug. Francis put his beefy arms around Nick's waist, letting the twink wrap his legs around Francis's stomach and back. They got close to each other, tight in embrace, with Nick's cock throbbing between both of their abs. Francis's rock hard muscles rubbed against his member, massaging him and also getting him off. Nick felt the farm-boy fuck him hard and fast, eager to get off.

Then, as Francis kissed Nick's shoulders and Nick sucked on the jock's ear, the stud pushed his hands up his back and lifted his t-shirt right off his body. Nick arched his back, feeling how close they had gotten now that Nick was naked. He let Francis spread his ass cheeks again, exposing his hole to the hung man.

Francis kept rubbing Nick's back and his chest, lightly pinching his erect nipples while thrusting himself deeper into his puckering hole. He spanked the boy a few more times, making him whine in pleasure, his voice echoing against the walls. Francis pressed his legs against Nick's ass and continued breeding him.

His cock kept pumping itself in and out of Nick's asshole. Francis was holding him up with his big arms, ploughing Nick's anus, smacking his thick thighs onto his hairless cheeks and flinging his loose, red balls up onto his taint.

"Uhn! Uhn! Fuck me, fuck me, daddy! Uhhnn!" Nick said, unable to hold in high moans of pleasure as the stud pounded Nick's hole like his cock was a piston.

"Take that cock, baby, take daddy's cock!" he said, most of his words an inaudible whisper as his voice cracked. He was beyond pleasure and was nearing climax.

Francis had his hands tight around Nicks waist, and fat ass. Nick closed his eyes, reacting to every movement of the stud's muscles, and the fast, rapid heartbeat coming through his throbbing cock.

"Uggghhh!" Francis grunted, bellowing like a horny frat boy as his cock embedded itself even deeper up Nick's ass. He couldn't stop pounding him.

"UHN! Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Nick yelled.

"Cum for me, baby," Francis whispered, his hot breath against Nick's face, and his chapped hands running down his bare back.

"Keep fucking me! Uhn!"

Nick's balls had been aching the entire time. But right then, he felt them sear in pain as they pushed a load of sperm up through his waist and into his dick. His member throbbed, jumping up into the air and shooting watery jets of cum all over the stud's abs and shirt, then dripping down his shaft and crotch so that it slathered his legs and hit Francis' groin and long, fuzzy pubes. The stream of hot, sticky cum continued, leaking across Nick's cock and covering their bodies.

Even as Nick came, Francis continued pummelling Nick's ass, humping his ass and thrusting his cock deep inside him the entire time. "Arrghh!" Francis groaned, feeling the twink's anus clench hard against his cock, milking out every bit of his sticky pre-cum inside the walls of his meaty ass, and squeezing the dick's veins shut with force. But he couldn't stop himself from pumping in and out of Nick.

"Fuck, I'm almost there, baby," Francis panted, quickening his pace and feeling up Nick's smooth, skinny back. He held Nick's body tight against him, kissing him passionately and using his big fingers to dig into his flesh. He moved himself closer in order to feel his soft abs as the jock massaged the boy's wet erection with his rock-hard abs.

"Unload it inside me," Nick whispered, feeling the stud pound him over and over again. "Fill me."

"Whatever you want, Nick. I'll take you there."

Francis was fucking him hard and fast, his thrusts shorter but still managing to reach the throbbing depths of Nick's ripe ass. His breaths were laboured and weak. Inside of him, Nick felt Francis' cock give a violent series of jerks, the head of his dick was convulsing, and his testicles began to tremble.

As Nick's ass shook and squeezed Francis' cock, it got the jock over the top. His hips bucked and his muscles flexed. With a huge jerk, his low, loose balls jumped. His groin spasmed and his dick turned numb with euphoria. "Uhn, I can feel you," Nick moaned. His voice was soft but raspy, weakened by the man's vigorous fucking. "Cum inside me."

"I'm cumming," Francis said weakly, barely able to get his words out.

"Cum in my ass, Francis," Nick said back.

"Ohh fuck!" Francis pushed himself up onto Nick, squishing his whole body down onto the ground.

Nick could feel the jock bucking his hips, pushing himself deeper and deeper inside of his hole as his tool throbbed and his balls gave a massive lurch forward. Nick felt the stud heave his chest, gasping for air as his muscles tensed. Nick grabbed at his shoulders as Francis pushed into him, trying to get as deep inside him as possible.

"Uhn!" Nick moaned, feeling the cock enlarge inside his anus as it swelled with fluid. The hot, sticky semen exploded deep in his asshole, warming Nick's body and causing him to tremble in pleasure as the jock's seed shot up inside him and dripped down his flesh. It filled him up, as Francis kept thrusting into him, making Nick feel tingly and horny.

"Oh fuck, babe," Francis muttered, whispering into Nick's ear with his hot, horny breath. "You were so good."

Nick bit his lip, grinning as Francis tried to catch his breath. He was still inside of Nick, and still fully erect. His dick was throbbing with each beat of his heart, and it made Nick feel as though he was being loved by the stud and his huge muscles. "I came so hard."

Francis giggled, the sound of which made Nick's cock jump. Francis loved hearing him say that and he knew that each time was better than the last. Being with Nick overwhelmed his senses and made him feel a kind of way he never thought was possible. "That's what I wanna hear, baby. I like it when you cum for me."

They kissed again, laughing through the other's mouth while they spread their hands over their bodies. They didn't want to let go, but they knew that if they spent anymore time inside of the bathroom, they'd begin to spark some suspicion.

"Can we go home after this? Back to your place, to cuddle?"

Francis grinned, wiping some of the sweat from Nick's brow. "Oh, we can do a whole lot more than cuddle, baby."

He smirked, looking down at the man's wet, sweaty chest. He'd soaked through most of his shirt and he imagined his pants were in no great condition either. He wondered just how much the store clerk would notice once Francis paid for the suit. "Good. I'm not finished with you yet."

They both quickly got dressed and Francis helped him get his clothes on, taking every opportunity to stroke his boyfriend's bare, naked body and admire his curves and beautiful imperfections. Francis knew basically every inch of him, and he loved each more than the last. He knew he had to say those words to him but he wasn't sure how Nick would react, or whether it was still smart to do so with their parents out of the know. He didn't want to promise Nick anything that he himself couldn't be sure of. And their future together might have been one of those things.

"I'm excited for this wedding," Nick said to him, helping Francis get his pants done. "Maybe I'll meet someone there," he teased.

Francis shook his head. "Shut up. You're mine."

Nick got serious. "Your cousins seem nice, Francis. You have a loving family."

He got what Nick was saying, but he knew the main problem involved his parents. "Yeah, I know." Part of him was nervous as he remembered exactly which family would show up at the wedding. He didn't know what would happen once the two of them confronted Matthew again, and he wasn't sure when—or what—to tell Nick.

"It's gonna be fun," Nick added.

All he could do was nod and try not to panic. "Yeah. A lot of fun."

***

Still five more parts to come! Let me know what you think and don't hesitate to send me ideas of what you'd like to read next. The next chapter will be uploaded some time within a month, give or take a few weeks. Thanks for reading and I hoped you enjoyed it!