Jocks of the South Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhhnnnn... Nick. Oh fuck... Nick, that's so fucking good..." He put his hands to Nick's head, brushing his fingers through his curly hair and feeling him against his crotch, his whole meaty cock stuffed deep inside Nick's eager hole.

Nick began blowing him hard again. His mouth swept fast up and down his shaft, while his tongue massaged the fat pink head and poked at his foreskin. He rubbed the jock's balls, making him wince in pleasure and pain. There was cum dripping down his chin, and Nick had to continually swallow all the saliva and sperm, so that his mouth had enough room for the eight inches of hot, rigid dick.

He was trying to get Francis off, but so far, Francis seemed like he was trying to hold back, hoping to last as long as he could with Nick on his boner. "Yeah... that's it. Ohh fuck..."

"Yo, Francis. You got the right size?" Dan's voice came from down the hall.

Francis couldn't think straight with the wet, sloppy mouth on his leaking member. "I'll be out in a minute!" His voice cracked as he spoke.

Nick kept going down, but there was no end to Francis' desire. His cock was still rigid and soaked with jizz, wanting to take in all the sensations of Nick's greedy mouth.

"If it doesn't fit, we can get you another size," Dan voice became louder as he made his way down the hall. Francis immediately pushed Nick's head away, and stuffed his wet, cum-soaked cock back inside his pants, and then his boxers. Nick crawled his way to the corner the change room, swallowing what was left of the jock's sperm and wiping his mouth.

Francis zipped himself, not bothering with that pesky button, and burst out of the room, closing the door behind him so that Dan couldn't see Nick.

"D-does it look alright?" he stuttered, trying to look normal. He wiped the sweat from his brow, hoping Dan didn't notice the bulge in his pants, or that he hadn't been able to do them up all the way.

Dan barely noticed the tux, focusing more on his face. "Are you... are you sweating?"

"U-uh, yeah. It's hot in here."

"Where's Nick?"

Nick tried to throw his voice, leaning against the furthest wall of the room. "I'm trying on mine!"

Dan hesitated, then gave Francis one final look. The jock gulped, his heart beating rapidly.

"It... looks good on you."

Francis almost sighed in relief. "Cool. The blazer might be a bit loose so I'll try another size," he lied, well aware that any smaller size would be impossible to button up with his massive pecs and ripped arms. He just wanted to buy Nick and him some time.

"Uhh, cool."

"I'll go take this off."

Dan walked away, leaving the two of them alone when David began calling him for something else.

"Holy shit, that was close," Nick said, getting to his feet now and inching his hands closer to his boyfriend's waist.

Francis took Nicks' hands and wrapped them around his torso, while he placed his own hands over Nick's ass, squeezing his cheeks and pulling him close. "Too close. But that was fuckin hot."

"Want me to finish you off?"

Francis gave him a wide grin, and Nick could feel the man's penis stirring in his pants still, throbbing with desperation. "Why don't we try something else?"

"What do you mean?"

"I want to fuck you. But not here—not where someone could hear us. Or come knocking."

Nick was already turned on to the idea, but he was a bit skeptical as to whether they had time for something like that. "Where?"

"In the bathroom. The guys were looking at some ties so they'll be distracted for a while. Dan might think I'm trying on a smaller size."

"A smaller size?"

"That's not important. I wanna be inside you, Nick. I need that ass," he murmured, squeezing his firm cheeks again. His body was pressed against Nick's and his cock was as hard as a rock, pitching a major tent in both his pants and his boxers.

Nick nodded, excited to have his man slip inside of him, hopefully taking him from behind. "Okay. The bathroom, then. But... keep the tux on."

Francis grinned at him. "Deal."

They snuck into the bathroom, giggling at each other as they tried to silently make their way down they hall. As soon as they realized that no one was paying them any attention, they ran into the bathroom and shut the door behind them, instantly locking the door. It didn't take long for Nick to put his hands on Francis' crotch, eagerly trying to undo his fly while Francis unbuckled Nick's pants.

"Turn around," he told him, making Nick reluctantly let go of the man's hard erection. It stuck up out of his pants at full attention, the foreskin already half-way pushed back. His head was red and wet, desperate to penetrate the boy's tight cunt.

"Make me," Nick teased him, still stroking the man's cock with his fingers. Francis smiled at him, biting his lower lip. It felt amazing to feel his boyfriend worship his dick like that.

Francis turned Nick around with ease and eagerly grabbed his ass, smacking it a few times. Nick laughed at this, purposefully pushing himself out towards the jock's groin while arching his back.

"Take it off me," Nick asked him. "But leave yours on."

"You want me to fuck you in my tux?" Francis asked, a bit surprised. Most of their sex lately had consisted of Nick ripping the clothes of him.

Nick nodded. "Yeah. And I'll keep my clothes on too. Just lower my jeans so you can reach my ass."

"Like old times?"

"Yeah. Like old times."

Francis agreed to it, sucking on his lip while trying to stop himself from pulling the boy tight against his body. His cock was dripping with pre-cum and he didn't want to get any of it on Nick's clothes. At least, not while they were still in public. He put his arms around the teenager's waist and undid his pants in one quick motion, then pulled it off of his waist. He was getting good at doing that.

Then, Francis pulled himself close to Nick, rubbing his hardened cock against the boy's ass cheeks. He pumped himself up and down his crack, making Nick moan. Francis put his torso over Nick's back and pressed the boy close to him, feeling the warmth of his body. He slipped his hands up the teenager's shirt and felt his chest rising and falling with each excited breath he took. His nipples were hard.

Francis laid his head on Nick's shoulders, sucking on his neck with his wet, salivating mouth. He wanted to taste the boy's ass again but he knew they both had to be quick in there. Savouring the sweetness of his skin was something he couldn't take the time to do right then, but he knew there was always time for that later on when they got back home. Nick usually needed a good pounding about 3-4 times a day. They couldn't keep their hands off each other, and something about the teenager made Francis' cock hard 24/7. He was always willing and able to bust a nut for his boyfriend.

"Fuckkk, you hard for me, baby?" Francis asked, whispering his low, horny words into the boy's ear as his hands slipped over the teenager's dripping cock. It was erect and the hunk pulled his foreskin all the way back as he held him against his crotch. He stroked him slowly, wanting to milk the moment and make the boy desperate for his big dick.

Nick melted in his big arms, feeling a chill race down his spine as the man's words whirled across his sweaty skin. "Yes, daddy, I'm hard for you."

Francis kept one hand on the boy's shuddering cock while his other reached around his bare waist and swept over his plump, hairless ass. He squeezed the soft flesh tightly and then reached down under his legs, trying to feel his low-hanging balls. Nick's dick twitched as his big fingers rolled over his nut sack, gently massaging them with sentiment. He let out another low moan and pushed himself further up against the man's dick.

"Damn, I can feel you shaking."

Nick nodded. His voice was ragged but desperate. His groin ached and his body was crying out, yearning to be taken, to be penetrated. "I need you inside me."

Francis' mouth met Nick's, their faces twisting to reach one another. Their tongues mingled and their lips slobbered greedily across the other's. They were both impatient, but they wanted to relish in every moment they could spend together.

"Do you want me?" His breathe was hot on Nick's neck.

Nick bent over, using the sink to prop his arms up as he exposed himself to the jock. "Yes, Francis. I want you."

His big hands reached back over his ass, spreading his cheeks apart but squeezing it gently, showing him that his body belonged to him, as much as Francis' manhood belonged to Nick. "I want you too. I need you."

"Take me."

Francis grabbed his neck and pulled him in close again, making the boy squeal in excitement.

"You're mine."

He nodded, whining in desire.

As Francis stuck his tongue down Nick's throat, tasting his own dick and pre-cum. With his free hand, while they made out, he lubed up his cock with the semen that leaked out of his tip. Francis grabbed Nick's soft face, slobbering his big fat lips all over his mouth. They made out hard, barely able to breath yet breathing hot, impatient breaths on each other at the same time.

Nick's hands grabbed onto the man's arm as it snaked around his neck, nearly choking him. The stud used it to keep Nick close, and to hold onto him before his dick slipped inside of his body. Nick felt the rough, hardened muscles tense on his back while his soft brown pubes tickled the top of Nick's ass.

"I'm going inside you."

A long, exasperated sigh left Nick. He was ready for it. "Do it."

Francis pushed Nick down over the sink, exposing more of his ass. "Get down," his voice commanded. He squeezed Nick's ass and grabbed both of his legs close, pulling him to his crotch in a primal way.

"I don't think... I can go slow," Francis muttered in his ears, pressing his hot body against Nick's.

"Be quick. I want you to cum for me."

Francis nodded, finally stretching his foreskin back all the way and readying himself. He pushed Nick's ass open and then pressed the tip of his penis into the pink, hairless opening. Nick groaned as it filled him up. Francis began moaning too as he began to push himself further up inside, planting his fully erect, 8-inch cock deep into his ass. He felt the hot head of his raging boner probing his puckering asshole.

"Ohhhh fuck!" Nick sighed, desperate to feel Francis' big dick all the way inside of him. He needed the jock to fill him up right to the hilt.

"Yeah? You feel that, baby?"

Nick nodded. There was already fluid leaking inside of him, lubing up Francis' shaft and Nick's anal cavity. Francis couldn't control himself.

"Relax, babe. I've got you."

Nick nodded, trying to calm himself as the man's thick, swollen arms surrounded him, and his torso pressed up against his ass. Francis' pants were beginning to fall down his legs, so now Nick could feel his hairy thighs brush the boy's own bare legs.

"You okay?" he asked, aware that without much lube, penetrating Nick at first would be difficult. He didn't want to hurt him.

Nick nodded, feeling his own boner leak globs of cum as his arms shook against the sink. "Yeah, I'm okay. You can keep going."

Francis pushed in deeper, and a moan escaped both of them—Francis' was deep and low, while Nick's was high and startled. Francis' big pink cock was thick, and Nick's smooth hole was tight, making them both shudder in ecstasy.

"You're so tight," Francis mumbled, his words shaking as his erect dick invaded Nick's anus. He was forced to spit on his cock, realizing he needed more lubrication. "Take this dick, baby."

"You're so big..."

"Ffffucck!" Francis exclaimed, pushing his cock deeper.

"Uhhhnnnn..." Nick felt as if his ass was about to tear into two, but he clenched his fists and braved himself. He wanted to please his man and service him with a ripe fucking. But more than that, Nick needed to be dicked down.

Francis' cock finally settled all the way in, sticking up inside Nick's ass like a blazing hot rod—warm and hard. Nick was still pushing himself up against the bathroom sink, almost lifted off his feet from Francis' raging cock and the strength of the man's torso. He then fell back to the floor as Francis half-pulled out, wanting to start the rough fucking.

"Shit, dude," Francis said, feeling the tight warm skin on his dick. He was aware that Nick wasn't clenching his asshole but it was already pretty tight. He knew it would get even tighter once Nick got into the rhythm. Nick sighed as the hard dick left the innermost space of his hole, and retreated to the outside. The relief was short lived, however, as Francis' dick came again like a pendulum, pounding hard up into his asshole and pressing his groin against Nick's perky ass. His whole body shook as Francis pushed deeper, wanting to feel every inch of Nick's hole.

Francis' dick was well past the point of pleasure. The shaft rubbed against Nick's prostate, while the head poked into something far above, giving Nick the feeling as if he was being filled to the full capacity his body had to offer. "Ooohhhh... uuuhhhnnnnn!" Nick's voice came, his moans becoming louder and harder.

"Fuck!" Francis exclaimed, slapping Nick's ass and pushing deeper. He half-pulled out again, then piled back onto Nick, a process that became quicker and more repetitive. "Take my cock, babe."

Nick almost yelled as the friction of Francis' hot dick rubbed on the inside of his ass. Soon, there was a fast jerking motion that slammed Nick harder into the sink as Francis picked up speed. Nick yelled in pain, while Francis groaned in pleasure. He spanked the tight ass again and pulled on Nick's head, grabbing a headful of hair.

Nick was in heaven. He could feel the giant cock up his ass while Francis' thick pubes pressed against his cheeks and his big balls smacked into Nick's own as he moved his legs and adjusted his own boner. The pre-cum of Francis' dick leaked inside of his ass, and allowed the cock to moved faster and harder. Nick arched his ass further, wanting to give his swollen balls breathing room, but Francis pushed Nick hard against the sink, fucking the little boy like a wild animal, desperate to mate with its bitch.

"I love your little pussy so much," Francis said, leaning close and breathing into Nick's ear. He spanked his ass lovingly, putting one arm on Nick's neck to keep himself up. "You're so hot, Nick."

Nick smiled, arching his back further and pushing himself up against his man's crotch. "I'm hot for you, daddy," he heard himself saying, closing his eyes in ecstasy as the penis pushed itself up and down.

"You like daddy's cock, baby?"

"Yeaahhh..." Nick groaned, feeling the thick meat rip in and out of his ass while Francis gripped hard with his big fingers. "I fucking love your cock, Francis." Then, the fucking got harder.

Nick moaned so loud that he was sure that someone outside the bathroom had heard—but it didn't matter, he just wanted Francis to take him like it was their first time.

Francis's grip hardened on Nick's ass, shoving himself so far up so hard that Nick felt himself tremble. He kept humping him, smacking his hairy groin into the twink's plump, wet ass. Sweat had already started to form on Nick's back, running down his body, while some of it was Francis' own perspiration. His long, bushy pubes were wet with his fluids and that only made the sex hotter for both of them.

Nick felt himself getting pushed harder and harder into the sink, and his hard dick was flopping up and down quite erratically. More loose strands of cum escaped his bright pink head, while his balls jumped up into his shaft and back down on his soft thighs. Francis' own nuts were also all over the place, swinging heavily between his muscular, hairy legs and then back up in-between Nick's, smacking into his taint and occasionally colliding with the boy's own testicles.

The man's balls were red after having been teased for so long, and it hurt for them to hit Nick's body with such speed, but he powered through it, stroking his boyfriend's back as he begged for him not to stop. He wanted to give Nick a good fucking, and he was not going to disappoint him.

"Oh god, that feels so fucking good!" Nick exclaimed, clenching his teeth and hardening his grip on the side of the sink. His arms were flexing as Francis' body rocked him back and forth, slamming him on his massive tool over and over again.

Francis kept going, feeling his foreskin push all the way back on his slicked-up penis as he rammed his thick schlong further up into the boy's quivering anus. The heat they created was intoxicating, and the sounds of both Francis' thighs slapping on Nick's ass during their fucking, along with this loose balls bouncing onto his legs, filled the bathroom. The brisk, rapid successions of slaps that emanated from Francis' groin increased in intensity and quickened in pace the more Nick pushed back into him or cried out his name.

"Francis... oh fuck, Francis..."

"I'm right here baby. I can feel you. You're so amazing, babe. You're fucking amazing."

The fucking continued as Francis latched onto the boy's waist, concentrating on giving him all he had in him. He grunted like a caveman, thrusting himself into his partner as if he were a horny buck ready to mate with another younger male. Nick whined in euphoria as the thick, wet tool plunged deeper into his body, plugging him up and squirting it's seed all over his insides. Francis was holding onto him like he was a three-hundred pound block of lead—his arms bulged and his veins popped all over his body. His face was tight and his teeth clenched as he fucked him, panting loudly for breath as his body exhausted itself.

Nick yelled in pain and pleasure, taking in the violent but loving thrusts his eager boyfriend gave him, eager to please the both of them. He cried out his name again, telling him he was ready to blow his own load, if he wanted him to.

"Fuck!" he exclaimed, suddenly slowing his pace and easing off Nick's ass. His grip softened, and he began to make his pounding more shallow. "I could have came right there."

"You want more?" Nick asked, looking back at him with a grin.

Francis nodded, pulling his cock out of him. It made Nick wince, and he suddenly felt strangely empty, like a part of him was missing. "Yeah, babe. I wanna see your face when we cum."

Nick pulled his pants up enough so he could walk. "What position?"

Francis did the same, walking over to the toilet seat and putting the lid down over it. Then, he sat down, his bare ass covering the cool top as he spread his thick, manly legs apart and stroked the erect cock that stuck up from his pants like a flagpole.

Francis leaned against the back of the toilet seat, looking hornier than ever. Nick gave his dick a quick rubbing before he watched the stud spread his thick, hairy legs wider apart, inviting Nick to come over him. Nick took his pants off, kicking his shoes aside and throwing his underwear away. He was naked from the waist down.

Francis patted his fat thigh, grinning. "Plant your tight ass right here. Ride me."

Nick smiled, rubbing his hands down the taut fabric over stud's thighs. Then, he got onto Francis' groin. He was facing the jock, their faces close and his dick fully exposed to Francis.

"Uuuuhhhnnnn..." Nick moaned, feeling the man hold his body close. Francis held his rock-hard boner up while the twink spread his cheeks and let it penetrate his tight hole.

"Shit, I know I'm gonna cum this time. I'm gonna be rough."

"What if they hear us outside?" Nick whispered to him, their lips brushing each other's.

"Fuck them. I just wanna feel you on my cock," he said, rubbing Nick's ass as it descended upon his dick.

Nick nodded, biting his lower lip. He put his little hands against Francis' abs and beefy chest for support as he tried to get all of the stud's dick inside him. His big, muscular arms came around and pushed down on his waist, helping him take in the entire length of his cock.