All Comments on 'Jody Goes on a Cougar Cruise Ch. 02'

by MaryAnn678

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Old Broad fantasy

just not mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Jody

Is a lot of things, all bad for a marriage, but a loving wife isn't one of them. Exactly why would a husband allow this and even in your story it's bad for the marriage or is having better sex and wanting other people and keeping secrets considered o.k. Very fucked up view of life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WHEW!

Whether looking for sizzling erotica or superb writing, it doesn't get any better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Totally and utter bullshit.

Would the writer do this? would she fuck around with both males and females would she disrespect her husband so much? I would hope the answer is no. But I think that the writer WOULD do this, WOULD fuck anyone and everyone. She would go home and tell her husband what she did with her lovers both male and female. I would hope that he would then give her an envelope containing photo's of what she did and then tell ehr she can pay for the house as the husband has found someone else who DOESN'T fuck around. But if the husband had gone on this fuck cruise, then it might be different, if the husband had fucked all he rnew found friends then this story would be far better than it is. A story can written absolutly perfectly and still be a pile of dogshit because of the characters in the story. This 'wife' who should NOT be married anymore is the worst kind of character in any story one who is selfish beyond belief and one that no longer loves or cares for her husband.I hope the writer doesn't write anymore stories like this one, but as she describes herself as a swinger then I am sure all her stories will be like this one.

TimesarrowTimesarrowover 14 years ago
A Double Standard?

Nothing wrong with a woman expressing her sexuality and acting out her fantasies. This is Literotica, fellas. I'm enjoying the cruise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
just really a sad

tale. It should show how much fun you can have but reading between the lines the have sex and look for love. just really sad, I read really stupid and crude stories which were more erotic. this one just let me feel depressed in the end cause the characters did not even see it.

FunseeeekrrFunseeeekrrover 14 years ago
These commenters will never get

the idea of a sucessful open swinging marriage. I say that because of the comments left about this story, so far. There is no reason for a loving husband with an open mind to go along on this cruise. My husband has far more sexual experience that me, and has not only allowed, but encourage me to have raw sex with men while he waited or watched. He has told me that I will never catch up without giving me a number to shoot for. Not that I would do any more than appeals to me, and we both have sex with others together. All I can say to these cretants is that they are missing out on some of the togetherness that stems from such activities. There will come a time, not far from now, that we will fall back to a monagamus relationship that started our relationship. Thanks to another member of Literotica, I found out that these cruises DO EXIST. The next one is in December and I wish I could attend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

great story, all of you looking deep into what kind of wife she is , get a life, theideas is to be erotic,,,,,,,what is the site, social work 200?

msrieann only critisism is when lsdies doing it together pertend it was you, more descriptive of "o"s

great otherwise

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
another good one

you stories just get better and better, thanks a lot for your work. Jimmy

LibertineLibertineover 14 years ago
Excellent

A really exciting follow up of chapter 1. The plot is unpredictable and turns in quite another direction than could be expected and not only once but twice. That is master writing which is MaryAnn´s trademark together with the language. A very erotic story.

Libertine

TruckerguyTruckerguyover 14 years ago
Great Start

Please do not let the anonymous assholes get to you. I hope you continue this story. Some people are never pleased. And if they would only realize this is an erotic story site, then they would not make such stupid comments. Please keep going.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Whatever floats your boat

I thought I just learned what a Cougar Cruise was--older women who take a cruise to score with younger men. Now these two cougars are having lesbian sex. They must be really horny after having been banged by several young male studs. Whatever--good story. Thanks for the education.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

This author writes great erotic stories. I can't wait to read the rest of them. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Women desair is women power

Dear MARRY.

LIKE YOU WE ARE LEADING A OPEN SEX LIFE WITH BDSM.

EVERY YEAR WE TOO GO FOR VACATION IN CRUISES.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO KNOW US BETTER WE CAN ME mail FRAIND.

MY MAIL ID

laura.clitring81@gmail.com

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
What

What does an old lesbians cruise have to do with LW?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous