Jody Goes on a Cougar Cruise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jody wrapped straddled her partner's leg and rubbed her clit against it. Soon she felt that stirring in her body that told her it was going to happen. This time it was her turn to, cry, "Jeanie, oh Jeanie, I'm cumming."

"Let me make the next one better. Turn around and straddle my face.

The two shared their bodies with each other in classic 69 position. No holding back now. Waves of an orgasm by Jody triggered the same response in Jeanie.

Finally it subsided enough for them to talk, but unlike one of them falling asleep as often happened in straight sex, Jeanie turned around and they lay together basking in the afterglow of something Jody had never experienced.

"God that was awesome. Absolutely fantastic."

Jeanie smiled and said, "Going to thank Gloria?"

"Only with words Jeanie. I don't think this experience can be duplicated with anyone else."

"Going to give up men?"

"Nope. I'm married to a wonderful one."

"Take my advice. No matter how open minded he is, don't share this with him."

12